Isolation (The family dynamic changes)
07-02-2020, 01:22 AM,
Isolation (The family dynamic changes)
Day 15.<br/><br/>It had just ticked over two weeks. The family starting to find reason to find a different love for each other.<br/><br/>Kara sat up in bed after a night wishing her bed had another next to her. She wanted to cuddle up to another human body.<br/><br/>She lay looking at her clock. 7.34. Her father as usual walking out the door to work. Zoe off on her early morning run. She knew her brother would be showering soon. Her mother in bed reading. She knew her mother approved of her and Sean's sibling relationship. Her mother had something for her son.<br/><br/>She heard Sean walk past her bedroom door to the bathroom. Sean would need his daily visual of her breasts, his daily fondle, his daily suck on her nipples, his daily kissing. She say up naked as usual. She heard the water running in the shower. She stepped out of bed and stood up admiring her naked body in the mirror. She put in her robe. She smiled at the woman in the mirror.<br/><br/>She stepped out to the landing and stepped across to the bathroom door. Sean been the kind of guy would never lock the door, for him the thought of been caught naked would only arouse him, even if it was his sister or younger sister for that matter.<br/><br/>She stood listening to the running water imagining her brother naked in the shower. She had the strong urge to join him. She did want him to see her naked, maybe even fuck her. The brother sister thing was holding her back.<br/><br/>" Fuck it. " She whispered slowly turning the handle. Her adrenaline pumping through her body. She turned it all the way.<br/><br/>" Morning darling. " A voice said behind her.<br/><br/>" Shit. " She whispered.<br/><br/>Her mother realised Sean was in the shower. " Are you going to.? " Patrica said.<br/><br/>" Aghhh yeh I guess. " She whispered.<br/><br/>" Just don't get pregnant darling. " Patrica whispered walking off looking behind smiling at Kara.<br/><br/>" Mum " Kara said as Patrica slipped off her robe, now naked walking to the kitchen. Kara admiring her mothers naked arse.<br/><br/>Kara slowly opened the door. She peaked in knowing where the shower was. She saw her brothers back his arse.<br/><br/>" Morning " she said making herself known.<br/><br/>He turned seeing her. " Shit Kara, what the fuck. " He said as she closed the door.<br/><br/>" Look at you all naked. " She said opening her robe up dropping it down her back standing naked in front of him.<br/><br/>" Fuck. Kara. What the. " He said glancing up and down her naked body as she stepped towards him into the open shower.<br/><br/>" What a sister cant shower with her brother. " She said smiling grabbing the soap and started washing herself.<br/><br/>" Wow, I thought..? "<br/><br/>" Oh fuck that was fuckin yesterday. Today's a new day, I'm horny want to be naked. " She said sliding her hands onto his hips looking down at his cock. She looked up and kissed him on the lips. " You want to see me naked, here I am babe. " She said<br/><br/>" Wow. " He replied looking at her wet body. " Oh fuck Kara. " He said smiling at her. He pulled her in kissing her lips.<br/><br/>" What about.. "<br/><br/>" Mum knows about it, Zoe's out for her run, we have about ten minutes. " She said reaching down grabbing his hard erection stroking it.<br/><br/>" Really mum..knows? " Sean said.<br/><br/>" Yep, so don't worry. " Kara said smiling as she grabbed the soap again and started washing her brothers cock. He washed his sisters breasts and stomach. He turned her around her back to him washing her. He kissed her neck and slid his hand down her front with he soap to her pussy. He rubbed the soap over her pussy. She leant back pushing her head into his shoulder moaning as he washed her groin. " Oh Sean yes. " She moaned he dropped the soap and started rubbing her pussy with his fingers feeling her labias kissing her neck.<br/><br/>" I want to fuck you " he said she reached behind grabbing his cock. She leant forward leaning on the wall.<br/><br/>" Fuck me then. " She said opening her legs, she moved his knob to her vagina rubbing her entrance. He pushed his cock into her feeling his shaft push deep into her.<br/><br/>She didn't care, she didn't care if they were caught. They couldn't. Their mother in the kitchen knew, and didn't mind. Her sister out for at least another hour. Sean held her arse cheeks open thrusting his sisters pussy. His thick shaft in her pushing his mushroom knob in and out of her moist pussy.<br/><br/>" Ohhhh fuck yes Sean " she said standing leaning against the wall " Oh yes fuck me. " He added.<br/><br/>He leant back looking down watching his cock thrust his sisters pussy, holding her arse open. A sight he longed for.<br/><br/>" Ohhhh fuck, yes. " She moaned. He sped up.<br/><br/>" Oh sis. " He said moaning.<br/><br/>" Fuck me, cum in me. Fuck Fuck Fuck yes ohhhhhh yeeessssss Fuck me. " She said<br/><br/>" I'm gonna cum. " He said.<br/><br/>" In my pussy. Please? Fill my pussy Cum in me. " She ordered. He sped up slapping against her arse reaching in grabbing her breast as he fucked her.<br/><br/>Patrica stood naked at the door. She rubbed her pussy listening to her son and daughter fucking. She squeezed her breast as she rubbed her clit.<br/><br/>" Fuck me yes Sean yes. " Kara moaned.<br/><br/>" Fuuck fuck .FUCK YES " He said slowing down as he cum filling Kara's pussy with cum. "<br/><br/>" Oh Sean that was so fuckin good. " She said.<br/><br/>" Not going to get you pregnant? " He said.<br/><br/>" No. I'm on the pill. " She replied looking back at him.<br/><br/>Patrica stood listening to them. The door open a bit.<br/><br/>He pulled out of her. She turned around and hugged her brother.<br/><br/>" Wow, I fucked my sister " he said.<br/><br/>" You did, it was better than I thought it would be. " She said kissing his lips.<br/><br/>" Yeh thanks Kara. " He said smiling.<br/><br/>" My pussy full of my brothers cum. " She said stepping back rubbing her pussy. They washed and five minutes later turned off the shower.<br/><br/>They dried and Patrica walked to her room. Sean and Kara walked naked to their rooms to dress.<br/><br/>.....<br/><br/>9.45.<br/><br/>Zoe walked in the door meeting Kara in the lounge on her computer.<br/><br/>" Good run? " Kara asked Zoe looking up at her sweaty sister.<br/><br/>" Oh yeh, great two hour run. " Zoe said " Time for a shower. " She said getting a glass of water. Kara smiled at the thought of just fucking their brother in the shower.<br/><br/>Kara sat in her bikini and a red v neck cotton dress. She could still feel her brothers cum in her pussy.<br/><br/>Day 16.<br/><br/>3 Am.<br/><br/>Kara woke up. Her pussy aching. She lay there naked. She thought of the shower antics the day before feeling her brothers cock in her pussy. She pushed back the covers and stood up putting on her gown. She crept out to the hallway closing her door. She crept down the stairs to her brothers door slowly opening it. She could hear him sleeping. She closed the door crept to his bed. She slipped off her robe and lifted the covers sliding into bed with him. He lay his back to her. She spooned him putting her hand on his side sliding it to his hip. She realised he was naked.<br/><br/>He stirred and she kissed his shoulder. She reached to his groin feeling his cock as he rolled to his back.<br/><br/>" Hello. " She whispered.<br/><br/>" Fuck. " He said waking up.<br/><br/>" Shhhhhh. " She said.<br/><br/>" Kara? " He said. " What are you doing? " .<br/><br/>" I'm fuckin horny. I need sex. " She whispered.<br/><br/>" Fuck are you serious? "<br/><br/>" Just fuck me. " She said stroking his cock. She slid under the sheets.<br/><br/>" Kara. " He said as before he knew it he felt her lips over his knob sliding down his shaft.<br/><br/>" Oh Kara fuck. " He moaned as she slid her mouth up and down his shaft. He reached down holding her head feeling it move up and down his cock. She licked up his shaft to his knob circling it then back down his cock. She kissed up his stomach to his chest rubbing her breasts against him. She kissed his lips.<br/><br/>" Fuck me now. " She said. He rolled her to her back and lay on her she opened her legs as he grabbed his cock finding her vagina and pushed deep into her.<br/><br/>" Kara " he whispered slowly pushing deeper in her.<br/><br/>" Oh fuck yes. " She whispered as he slowly started thrusting her pussy. Their lips touched pressed together but not kissing. She lay eyes closed her hands flat on his chest her fingers gripping her brothers chest as he fucked her. His hard erection deep in sisters pussy. He twisted his head kissing her lips. His hand squeezing her breast.<br/><br/>For five minutes he lay over her slowly thrusting her. Kissing her. Fucking his sister in his bed, in his childhood bed.<br/><br/>She gripped the back of his head with her hands pulling him into her lips muffling her growing orgasm as he thrust harder. His breathing changing as he built up. " Oh fuck. " He mumbled as he cum, filling his sisters pussy again.<br/><br/>" Oh fuck yes baby. Oh fuck yes. " She whispered letting her brother empty his fluid into her pussy. They lay kissing his cock in her. Their tongues in each others mouths. Her hands on his cheeks.<br/><br/>" Yes. " Sean said.<br/><br/>" Thank you baby. " She said.<br/><br/>" For what? " He asked kissing her lips.<br/><br/>" Satisfying me. " She said. " I need sex right now. " She whispered.<br/><br/>" I'm here for you sis. " He said. " So mum knows about us, this. " He said.<br/><br/>" Yes she does. " Kara said.<br/><br/>" Cool. " He said he rolled off her and she rolled to his side. She lifted her leg over his thighs her knee resting on his cum covered cock. She rested her head on his shoulder and hand flat on his chest. She kissed his shoulder.<br/><br/>" This is nice. " She said.<br/><br/>" What naked in bed with your brother after he has just fucked you. " He said.<br/><br/>" A bit weird, but yes. " Kara said.<br/><br/>" It is kind of cool. " He replied. " My sister. "<br/><br/>6.24 am.<br/><br/>Kara woke up still hugging her brother, naked. She rolled onto her back and stared at the ceiling. The morning light starting to shine through the curtains. She turned her head to look at him asleep. She couldn't believe she was fucking him. She pushed the sheets down exposing her breasts. She smiled as she fondled them. She groped them and rubbed her nipples. She slid her fingers to her pussy feeling her wet cum covered fanny.<br/><br/>She rolled towards her brother pushing the sheets down revealing his cock. He stirred as she sat up straddling his stomach her back to him grabbing his cock. She leant in licking his shaft tasting her dried pussy juices on his shaft, his dried cum. She slid it in her mouth. She felt him wake up. His hand on her shoulder as she stroked and sucked his cock.<br/><br/>" Fuck yes Kara, a morning blowjob yes. " He said feeling her hand grip his balls her tongue and lips massaging his shaft and knob.<br/><br/>" Your girlfriend doesn't give you a morning blowjob? " She said.<br/><br/>" No. " He replied. " Fuck bitch if you weren't my sister I would marry you. He sat up sliding his hand to her hip rubbing her arse.<br/><br/>She raised her leg over him. Both brother and sister in a 69. Sean's mouth over her pussy lips tasting his cum over her pussy. Rubbing her labias licking her clit as she sucked his cock.<br/><br/>She then turned around straddling his groin. She grabbed his cock sliding down his shaft. She felt now sex was becoming normal with him. Not just a once off thing. She rode him. He watched her breasts bounce as she rode his groin.<br/><br/>" Fuck yes Sean, fuck me. " She said. He thrusted up into her as she pushed down his cock. Her brothers cock in her.<br/><br/>Minutes later he cum again, filling his sisters pussy again with his semen.<br/><br/>She lay down on him kissing his lips. He held her arse cheeks as they kissed<br/><br/>" Ummm. " She said looking at him. " My brother my lover. " She said.<br/><br/>" Kara serious? " He said.<br/><br/>" Fuck why not, I love this. I really want you. " She said. " We cant get married, because we are brother and sister, but nothing can stop us from fucking right. " She said<br/><br/>" True but.. "<br/><br/>" ...but what. I love been naked with you, I love you seeing me naked, I love you touching me. In the shower yesterday, I loved your cock in me, last week showing you my breasts again, up sucking them as adults 15 years after that incident. Fuck I loved it. I love you. I want to be yours. " Kara said as the bedroom door opened.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart Bus Alli Unknown Lady Jote Seducing Sex 3 Rbhat1122 0 17,540 04-22-2023, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Rbhat1122
  ತನ್ನ ಹೆಂಡತಿಯ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ಗಂಡನ ಕಲ್ಪನೆಗಳು funlover 4 38,931 07-10-2022, 12:28 PM
Last Post: car_driver02
  ಮಾಪನ ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳುವಲ್ಲಿ ಸ್ಪರ್ಶಿಸುವ ಮೂಲಕ ಟೈಲರ್ ನನ್ನ ಹೆಂಡತಿಯನ್ನು ಆನಂದಿಸಿದನು funlover 3 29,063 06-13-2022, 03:44 AM
Last Post: Nprasad
  ಕೊಬ್ಬೇರಿದ ದೊಡ್ದಕುಂಡೆ sexstories 11 66,119 04-27-2022, 05:32 PM
Last Post: funlover
Heart Bus Alli Unknown Lady Jote Seducing Sex 2 Rbhat1122 0 10,246 04-25-2021, 03:14 PM
Heart Bus alli unknown lady jote seducing sex Rbhat1122 0 10,043 03-29-2021, 10:50 PM
  Hot mom boobs Kiran roshan 0 9,463 03-21-2021, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Kiran roshan
  ಇಂಡಿಯನ್ ಸ್ಕಾನ್ದಲ್ಸ್ ನಲ್ಲಿ ಸಹಜ ಮೊಲೆಗಳೇ ಇವೆ. sexstories 0 29,038 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM
Last Post: sexstories
  ಮೈಸೂರು ಮಲ್ಲಿಗೆಯ ದಪ್ಪ ಮೊಲೆ sexstories 0 50,557 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM
  ಭಾರತದಲ್ಲಿ ಇಂಡಿಯನ್ ಬ್ರಾ sexstories 0 20,648 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM