Life of a Sissy - Chapter 5
07-02-2020, 01:22 AM,
Life of a Sissy - Chapter 5
Hi everyone!<br/><br/>This is the next chapter in my 'Life of a Sissy' series. Click on the link to read the previous chapters of the story. Read through and feel free to leave some constructive criticism at my email. Enjoy!<br/><br/>========<br/><br/>I lay naked in the darkness in the back of Davis' van. After what had just happened, my hands were tied behind my back and I was thrown onto the floor of the van. I was getting jostled around as Davis drove, unable to protect myself. But I didn't care about that. All my attention was directed towards the tight, metal chastity cage around my little clitty. My poor member was trying its best to get hard inside its restraints. After the ass-fucking that I just got from Davis, I was dying for release. I flipped myself over and tried to hump the floor of the van, but it didn't work at all. My clitty just leaked precum as I moaned in frustration.<br/><br/>Throughout the ride, I started to relax a little bit. Without more stimulation, my clitty started to shrink inside the cage so that it was no longer straining against the metal. My mind began to clear and I was able to think properly.<br/><br/><blockquote style="background:#EEEEEE; padding: 5px;"><br/>"Holy shit, what have I gotten myself into? Just because I was all horny I let Davis do all this to me! I need to get out of this cage. I don't care if he has blackmail on me or whatever, I can't let him do this!"<br/></blockquote><br/><br/>The van eventually came to a stop. Davis turned the engine off and opened his door, walking around the front of the van to get to the side door. Slowly, the door slid open. I lay on the floor, naked, looking up at the man who had been turning me into a sissy. He climbed up into the van.<br/><br/>Without realizing, I started to inch away from him. I didn't even know how I would start to stand up to this guy. Just the thought of the control he had over me made me shiver. He said no words as he picked me up off the floor and put me on my knees. The van wasn't tall enough for him to stand, so he sat down on one of the seats along the wall. He pulled my face into the crotch of his jeans, allowing me to feel his hardening member through the rough fabric.<br/><br/>"This is what a real man feels like, Sasha. Now you know what to do."<br/><br/>His dominance and power over me made me nearly forget about my resolve to defy him from earlier. Out of fright, I decided to do what he wanted. I reassured myself that I just needed to do what he asked for now so that I would eventually get the cage off. After he undid his belt and unzipped his jeans, his massive cock sprung out at my face. I hated that my little clitty immediately started to get a little harder inside my cage at the sight of Davis' impressive member.<br/><br/><blockquote style="background:#EEEEEE; padding: 5px;"><br/>"I'll just get this over with."<br/></blockquote><br/><br/>For what felt like the millionth time, I reluctantly opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around the head of Davis' cock. I slowly lowered my head onto his member. Then, keeping the sides of my mouth tight around him, I pulled back up. I continued to do this, pushing deeper every time.<br/><br/>"You're getting really good at this, Sasha. It's like you were naturally born for it."<br/><br/>I hated that I blushed from receiving his 'compliment' and that I got a little harder from it. I just ignored my body's reaction and continued to do what I had to do. In the dark and quiet of the night, I couldn't help but notice the heat and power that Davis' member exuded. My own thing was nothing compared to his, if it could even be compared.<br/><br/><blockquote style="background:#EEEEEE; padding: 5px;"><br/>"What the hell am I thinking? I don't care about how big or small anyone's cock is! I just need to get this cage off of me!"<br/></blockquote><br/><br/>I started to pick up speed, moving up and down Davis' cock faster. He suddenly put his hand behind my head and forced his member down my throat. I gagged and instinctively tried to pull my hands from behind my back to push away from him, but I couldn't because my hands were tied up. It may have been better that I couldn't push away from him, or else I would definitely be punished. Spit started spilling out of my mouth as I tried to breathe.<br/><br/>Davis said nothing as he held me on his cock for what seemed like forever. I was barely able to breathe and I could feel my face turning red. Eventually, he let go of my head and pulled his cock out of my mouth. I coughed as I tried to get in the air that I had been lacking. Davis pulled me up to my feet and turned me around. He then pulled my ass down onto his lap.<br/><br/>I felt Davis' massive cock against the crack of my ass. It was well-lubricated from the blowjob I had just given him, and it slipped around my smooth skin. Without realizing it, I allowed my twitching hole to slide up to the tip of his cock. I had become incredibly horny once again, and I did the only thing I could think of in order to get some release.<br/><br/>With my eager hole lined up against the head of his invading member, I dropped myself onto Davis with an involuntary moan. As I clenched my hole around the large invader, my clitty twitched and started oozing a thin line of clear precum. There, Davis took over. He gripped the sides of my stomach with his large hands and began thrusting himself into me.<br/><br/>"Oh. oh fuck!" I moaned, unable to control my words.<br/><br/>Davis purposely angled his cock so that it was slamming against my prostate every time he entered me. With every thrust, I felt the very little masculinity I had left draining away. I could only think about Davis' massive cock inside my tight, tiny hole. I became more desperate to cum, so I matched his thrusts, in the hopes that I could cum from the anal fucking before Davis finished.<br/><br/>I felt waves of tension tear across my body, starting from my poor little clitty, just craving a release. My wrists strained against the rope in an attempt to free themselves so that I could pleasure myself. Despite being in the cage, I felt that if I could just touch myself a little bit, I would be able to get the release I had been desiring for what seemed like an eternity. I squeezed my thighs together around my clitty. Just the contact of the skin of my legs on my clitty drove me even closer to orgasm. I squeezed my legs tighter, rubbing them against the cage. It didn't do much, but I felt like I was almost going to cum.<br/><br/>Davis' member felt like a hot steel bar, ramming into my sissy hole at an increasing speed. My breathing became heavy, and I was audibly gasping and moaning from the intense stimulation.<br/><br/>"Oh yes, yes, yes!" I screamed as I felt like I was getting closer to orgasm.<br/><br/>Then Davis grabbed my thighs and pulled them apart, leaving my clitty twitching from the lack of stimulation. I groaned loudly as I tried to close my legs around my clitty again, but Davis' had an iron grip on my legs.<br/><br/>After an eternity of the brutal ass-fucking I was receiving, Davis dropped me onto him hard. He buried his cock deep into my battered hole. As soon as he stopped fucking me, I tried to lift myself up and continue bouncing on his cock in a desperate attempt to cum. But he held me down and I resorted to making small grinding movements to stimulate my prostate.<br/><br/>Davis grunted as he released multiple thick jets of his seed into me. I felt my hole fill up with his hot, powerful cum. I whimpered in desperation from the denial of my orgasm. But I knew better than to ask Davis to let me cum. I just had to be obedient and he would eventually let me out of the cage.<br/><br/>When Davis finally pulled out of me, he put me on my knees on the floor and pushed me forward so that I had my face on the ground with my ass sticking up. I tried to lift myself up, but my hands were tied behind my back and I quickly realized that I was too exhausted to even move. Sweat dripped from my hair into my face, getting into my eyes, forcing me to shut them closed. There was a cold sweat enveloping my body. The sides of my stomach and the inside of my thighs where Davis was gripping felt rough, and I knew the skin was going to turn red. My little penis and balls ached. My clitty was still straining against the inside of the metal cage, trying its best to get hard. The cage was torturous in the sense that I could just get a little hard, but not all the way, leaving me terribly unsatisfied. My poor balls felt like they were being squeezed. As my senses returned, I began to hate Davis again. I couldn't believe he could do this to me.<br/><br/>But despite that sentiment, I felt miserably empty. My ruined asshole felt cold exposed to the night air. As a little drop of Davis' load dripped out of my hole and down along my balls and penis, I didn't feel quite right. It just felt like I had to have something inside of me. My asshole twitched, gaping as the muscles in my penis tried to stimulate me enough that I could cum.<br/><br/>Davis reached to the front passenger side of the van, opening the glove compartment. He pulled something out and went behind me. I didn't even bother to move or find out what he was doing. There was no point in resisting anyways.<br/><br/>I felt a cold, round object get pushed up against my hole. With a squelch, Davis pushed it into me. The object remained firmly in place, even as my hole clenched and tried to push it back out.<br/><br/>"I know you need to have something filling you at all times because you're such a slut, Sasha. So I was considerate enough to get you this butt plug so you can always be full. And you can keep my cum inside of you to remind you of what a real man is like."<br/><br/>I could hear the smirk in his voice. As much as I hated it, the plug made me feel a little better. I wasn't going to admit that to him, though. My face burned at his insults.<br/><br/>Davis opened the door again and jumped out of the van. He dragged me out as well. My eyes were still blinded by my sweat, and I stumbled onto the road. The rough asphalt stabbed the bottoms of my bare feet.<br/><br/>"Now, you know I can't leave without being cleaned up first, Sasha. So why don't you get to cleaning me up?"<br/><br/>I didn't want to put my knees on the road and get all scratched up, so I squatted down in front of Davis. My butt rested on the heels of my tip-toeing feet and my knees were spread, exposing my caged clitty. I realized how much of a slut I must have looked like. But I didn't even care anymore. I just wanted to get this over with and get home. With my hands behind my back and my vision impaired by the sweat and hair in my eyes, I had a hard time locating where exactly Davis was. Eventually, Davis just pushed his cock onto my mouth and waited for me to do my job.<br/><br/>I started from the base of his cock, licking upwards until I reached the tip. The mixture of cum and my ass juices tasted salty, but I had become used to it. It felt so humiliating that his cock rested against my face as I licked him clean. Once I finished, Davis grabbed the back of my head and smeared his cock all over my face. I tried to pull back but I could barely move without losing my balance.<br/><br/>Davis finally put his cock away and zipped his pants back up, leaving me squatting on the hard road. He pulled me up by my arm and left me standing there. By now, I wasn't as hard anymore. The butt plug was providing a little bit of stimulation, but not enough that I would get aroused by it.<br/><br/>Davis silently walked me along the road, then up onto the sidewalk, where I tripped and nearly fell on the curb. I could tell I was in front of my house. I squinted one of my eyes open, and luckily, all the lights were out, meaning that my parents were asleep. There was no way I could explain what had happened if they were still awake.<br/><br/>Davis pulled my key out of his pocket and quietly opened the front door. He pushed me inside, causing me to nearly fall again. He then untied my hands. My wrists were sore and my shoulders hurt, but I was relieved to be able to use my hands again. Before he closed the door, he gave me a warning.<br/><br/>"Sasha, I know how much of a little butt slut you are. But if you make yourself cum without my permission, then I will know. And I will be very angry at you. So do yourself a favor and obey my rules." Davis then slammed the door loud enough to wake up anyone in a mile radius.<br/><br/>I didn't even have time to think about that threat before realizing that my parents were probably awake now because of the door. I bolted upstairs to my room, just managing to lock the door before I heard my parents' bedroom door open. I heard footsteps coming towards my door, then stop.<br/><br/>"You know what, it's alright, he's a teen. He should be having a little fun at parties and staying up late. It won't hurt," I could hear my mom's voice from down the hallway. Then I heard some hesitant agreement from my dad.<br/><br/>My heart was racing. I lay down on my bed, still covered in cum, saliva, and sweat. I thought about everything that had happened tonight. Then I thought about Davis' threat. A million things were racing through my mind.<br/><br/><blockquote style="background:#EEEEEE; padding: 5px;"><br/>"I'm so fucking horny! I need to cum! How would Davis even know if I had an orgasm without his permission? Is it just a bluff?"<br/></blockquote><br/><br/>I decided against disobeying Davis' rules. I only had to hold out until he took the cage off me. As much as I hated to admit it, I was looking forward to our next encounter. Just thinking about it, I felt the ache return to my falls and my penis made an weak effort to harden in the cage.<br/><br/>As I fell asleep, I couldn't help but imagine what Davis had in store for me next.<br/><br/>My email: [email protected]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart Bus Alli Unknown Lady Jote Seducing Sex 3 Rbhat1122 0 18,066 04-22-2023, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Rbhat1122
  ತನ್ನ ಹೆಂಡತಿಯ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ಗಂಡನ ಕಲ್ಪನೆಗಳು funlover 4 39,189 07-10-2022, 12:28 PM
Last Post: car_driver02
  ಮಾಪನ ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳುವಲ್ಲಿ ಸ್ಪರ್ಶಿಸುವ ಮೂಲಕ ಟೈಲರ್ ನನ್ನ ಹೆಂಡತಿಯನ್ನು ಆನಂದಿಸಿದನು funlover 3 29,443 06-13-2022, 03:44 AM
Last Post: Nprasad
  ಕೊಬ್ಬೇರಿದ ದೊಡ್ದಕುಂಡೆ sexstories 11 66,354 04-27-2022, 05:32 PM
Last Post: funlover
Heart Bus Alli Unknown Lady Jote Seducing Sex 2 Rbhat1122 0 10,352 04-25-2021, 03:14 PM
Heart Bus alli unknown lady jote seducing sex Rbhat1122 0 10,153 03-29-2021, 10:50 PM
  Hot mom boobs Kiran roshan 0 9,554 03-21-2021, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Kiran roshan
  ಇಂಡಿಯನ್ ಸ್ಕಾನ್ದಲ್ಸ್ ನಲ್ಲಿ ಸಹಜ ಮೊಲೆಗಳೇ ಇವೆ. sexstories 0 29,123 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM
Last Post: sexstories
  ಮೈಸೂರು ಮಲ್ಲಿಗೆಯ ದಪ್ಪ ಮೊಲೆ sexstories 0 50,723 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM
  ಭಾರತದಲ್ಲಿ ಇಂಡಿಯನ್ ಬ್ರಾ sexstories 0 20,756 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM