Sujata, My Mother & My Wife
04-03-2017, 06:09 PM,
RE: Sujata, My Mother & My Wife
"My god, look at this," she was surprised.

"Your father never filled me like that."

"Probably he would have taken eight-ten days to produce this quantity."

I helped her pick up her clothes as she rushed towards her bathroom. She came out after a while and came straight into my arms.

"Oh Mohan I am so happy today."

"You are a real man," as she inserted her face in my chest.

"You are so thick."

"And you are so tight ma." She blushed.

"At one stage I thought you will rip me apart," said she.

"I can still feel the burning it (your organ) has given to me," said she. And she again dug deep against my chest.

"Ma before I approached you I was really very scared."

"Scared of what?" she asked.

"Scared of rejection. I thought if you reject and curse me, my life would become a living hell. I do lust for you but I still love you. I don't know what I would have done then."

"Mohan how can I curse my own son? Even if I had rejected your advances I would have still loved you. You are my own flesh and blood. But I am glad that we did "it" "

"Ma I promise I will give you this pleasure whenever you want," as we kissed each other.

"Ok honey you must be hungry now it's already late."

"No ma not really."

I was totally intoxicated and in a state of haze with what had happened just now. But she was my mother and good mothers always make sure their kids don't go hungry. She went inside the kitchen and arranged everything on the dining table.

"Be a good boy and come to the dinner table."

I reluctantly went towards the dining table. Mom gave me my dish and we started to dine but I was out of my mind.

"How is the food?" "Very good ma, I must kiss the cook," and I gently kissed her.

I hastily finished the dinner and the sweet dish which wasn't sweet for me anymore. I helped my mom clean up everything. It was 11pm and I knew it would be pleasant outside as it was a summer night.

"Ma"

"Yes what is it?"

"Shall we sit outside in our garden for some time?" I asked.

"That's a great idea."

"Just wait for few minutes, let me change," she said.

She went inside the bedroom and pulled the door leaving me outside. When she came out she was in a more comfortable dress, she was wearing a dark blue full night gown. I put my hand around her waist as we moved out.

"Hey leave me we are going out somebody might see."

"But nobody will doubt ma I am just putting my arm around you, after all I am your son."

She seemed to agree as she did not say anything neither did she removed my hand. I pulled a chair for my mom.

Free Savita Bhabhi &Velamma Comics @
"Thank you. You have already become my man." I sat on the other chair next to her.

"It's pleasant out here isn't it?" asked my mom. "Yes it is" I said.

A few minutes went by without any talk between us, but then she spoke.

"You know I had a great time today after so many years."

"Me too. It was my first time."

"But you seemed to be experienced one to me."

"Not really, I have never been with any girl or a woman before."

"Ok I believe you."

"You must ma. Have I ever lied to you?"

"It's ok dear don't take it that seriously, I was just wondering you are 23 now."

"I never had such a good time with your father, most of the time he used to come before I climaxed leaving me high and dry."

"Oh. It must have been so frustrating for you?"

"Yes. But I loved him. He took great care of me."

"I know ma."

"You know it has been a long time since I last had sex with your father."

"Five years I guess, that's when he died."

"No. Much more than that, it was six years."

"How come?" I asked.

"You know his desire for sex had diminished and even if I tried I could not get him going. I think it must have been because of that poisoning."

"Now I know everything."

"Know what?" she asked me.

"I had long ago observed that both of you had stopped sleeping in the kitchen when father would be at home at night. I use to think that you were about to split"

She blushed as she realized that I was aware of her sex life.

"I never liked to sleep in there," she said.

"But I slept with your father there because there was no option as you were growing up then."

"I understand it ma."

"Would you like to have some wine" I asked.

"What? You keep wine in home?"

"C'mon it's not alcohol its just wine I take it some time to relax you won't get intoxicated if you drink a glass or two."

"Ok I will try some just to know what it is."

I went up stairs in my bedroom and took out a bottle which I had already opened. I then went in the kitchen fetched two glasses and went back in the garden. She was much relaxed and satisfied as she sat crossed legs and swinging one of them. I poured wine in one glass and gave her and prepared the other for me.

"Oh don't you think this is too much," she said looking at the quantity in the glass.

"No. In fact you can have two such glasses & you will be still fine in fact you will feel great."

"Umm it's sweet and a little sour too" as she took one sip.

"Yes. Just like grape juice."

"Then why it's called wine?"

"That you will know when you are finished with this one."

"So since when you started drinking."

"Look I am not an alcoholic, I drink very little and that too sometimes."

"Sometimes means when you are angry like on that day."

"No. Actually when I need to relax."

We never noticed how the time went by. We already had two glasses of wine. She was now a little intoxicated because she was having wine for the first time. I did not know how much time we spent there but we had finished the bottle.

"Shall we go in now?" I asked her.

"Ok let's go."

We got up and I put my arm around her and she too did the same. The wine has had a good effect on her, she was not afraid of clinging to me like my woman even outside the house. No sooner we got in I closed the door and pulled her towards me and placed my lips on her lips, she responded by putting her arms around my neck and pushing her tongue inside my mouth. Then I lifted her in my arms.

"Ouch! Mohan what are you doing to me?"

She still had her arms around my neck and was looking very affectionately towards me. I took her to the bedroom and placed her on the bed.

"Oh Mohan I know you are now going to love your ma again."

This time she just pulled over the nightgown over her head revealing her naked body in an instance as she was not wearing anything inside it. The wine had made her bold enough. She then raised her hands inviting me to join her. I too undressed and we started all over again. This time it was nice and easy for her and me to. That night we slept together like newly married couple, totally naked and in each others arms.

04-03-2017, 06:10 PM,
Next morning when I woke up I did not see mom in the bed. I was still naked in her bed. Just then I heard some noise from the kitchen. I put on my underwear and shorts and went into the kitchen. She was preparing breakfast for us.

"Go and brush your teeth, I have tee ready for you, also the breakfast will be ready in two minutes. Go hurry up."

"Maaaa, I am not a kid anymore."

"You always will be my baby."

I went behind her and put my hands around her belly and kissed her cheek.

"Ok now go get ready, you must go to the market and buy vegetables and other stuff, we are almost out of stock"

"But we were suppose to go to that boat ride today" I said.

She came near me put her arms around my neck and pressed her breasts against me and whispered in my ear "Mohan you loved me twice in the night and it was 3am by the time we slept. I got up At 9.00 am the boat leaves at 8am."

So I got ready, had my tee and breakfast and headed towards the market to buy the things which my mom has made a list for. My mind was continuously at work. I was already thinking of making love again. I brought vegetables, fruits and other household items as per the mom's list. The last item in the list was some calcium tablets which she took regularly. So I went to a medical store to buy it. As the vendor went to fetch the tablets I saw different condom packs kept over a shelf. I thought what if mom becomes pregnant? What if she refuses to have sex with me out of fear of becoming pregnant? So I purchased a pack of condom and put it in the bag along with the other things. I went home and gave the bags to mom. She carefully removed the contents and kept them in their proper place. She came out of the kitchen holding the condom pack in her hand and asked me.

"What is this Mohan? You brought condoms?"

"Yes ma."

"What for? You think I will become pregnant?"

"I think so."

"Mohan I have an IUD"

"What's that?"

"That is a contraceptive device which is placed inside my uterus for the last 6 years and it will still last for another four years. So there is no need for these."

"I see that's really great" I said. So my concern was unnecessary.

We watched a TV serial cuddling and kissing each other. It was really a blissful day for us. We were acting just like lovers meeting after a long time. After the lunch we decided to go for a nap so we moved into the bedroom. We laid in each others arms. I was only wearing my shorts and she was in her usual sari and blouse. I was moving my fingers through her hair and she was caressing my back.

"You know Mohan, you have removed my years of sexual frustration in just one night. I am feeling relaxed, satisfied, loved and protected."

"Me too ma. You have given me the greatest pleasure in my life you are wonderful."

"After your father lost interest in sex I had a hope that things will change, but when he died the hope was gone for ever. I never imagined I would ever get any chance to have sex with any man."

"Ma how was he? I mean in the bed."

"Your father was clumsy in the bed but he was the only one with whom I was suppose to have sex. But now I have you."

Then she came close to me putting her hands around my neck she whispered in my ear "You know Mohan may be he was as long as you are but he was not as thick as you are. I always had a baggy feeling when he used to do it with me. I used to climax very rarely with him. But you are thick and you really gave me a feeling of fullness when you were inside me. And also.." she hesitated.

"And also what?" I asked her to continue . "And also when you were inside me, the walls of my .. uh" She stopped. She was shy of saying directly "choot"(pussy)

"choot" I whispered in her ears realizing her hesitation. She blushed.

"Yes. The walls were stretched so pleasurably towards all the directions. It was never ever stretched that pleasurably in my life. In fact Mohan you know all these years I had forgot its existence between my legs. For the first time in my life I have realized how intense sexual pleasure can be. You have made me feel like a woman again."

"Me too ma I also felt that firm but pleasurable grip and it was so exciting to be inside you , the place where I was born."

"I also felt so excited to have you inside me after 23 years," she said.

"I rarely climaxed with your father, but you made me come twice in just one night."

I buried my head in her breast and she affectionately started moving her fingers through my hair and caressing my back just like a mother would do to her baby. We did made love we did broke the taboo but she still was my mother. Her maternal desire to cuddle me subsided and the lust took over.

"Mohan please caress by back" she said.

I started caressing her back while remaining buried inside her breasts. She was getting warmed up for the game. I noticed the same musky scent again which was now turning me on I now knew its origin. I removed the sari from her body then unbuttoned her blouse. Her breathing had already increased. I turned her over, her back against the bed, blouse unbuttoned and me on top of her. I slowly removed her blouse while she kept smiling. I lifted her arms over her head exposing her unshaven underarms. I bent towards each of them I smelt the musky aroma which made me mad like a bull eager to mate.

"Ma this smell is driving me mad"

"Your father never liked it."

"But its driving me crazy."

I quickly began to remove her remaining clothes.

"Oh dear why so hurry?" she asked.

"Ma I want you ma."

"I am yours honey, just don't hurry you will spoil the fun"

I slowed down the momentum. Then a lot of kissing cuddling and caressing followed. When we both realized that its time to get connected, she spread open her legs parting lips of her pussy with one hand so that I could easily get inside her.

"SssssAhhhhh" she moaned as I entered my home.

I started to move in and out her pussy sending pleasure waves inside our bodies. "Ohhh yesss go deep inside me."

I then plunged myself deep inside her as long as I could go.

"Ohhh my god its so gooood."

She spread her legs wide enough to be at ease. Meanwhile I kept kissing her, smelling her and pumping my dick in and out of her body. When I saw she was comfortable and ready for the final, I increased my speed.

"Ohhh Mohan keep doing keep doing."

"Sssssshhh Maaa."

She was raising her waist against my dick to receive it as I pushed forward. Her silky pussy was wet and warm and was giving me that great cosy feeling. I was lying over her body feeling her warmth, her soft breast were pressing against me and her aroma was driving me mad. She was trying to spread her legs as far as she could.

"Ohhhh ma your choot is so soft"

"Ahhhh faster Mohan faster, faster I will come now," she was screaming with pleasure.

My condition was no different I was excited enough to come any moment, But I controlled myself so as to not to go limp before she comes.

"Mohaaaaan fill me now fill my choot fill it fill it fill it"

"Ahhhhh Mohan fill me fill me fill me"

I could not take it any more and I came inside her shooting my sperms inside her.

"Ahhhh Mohan Ahhhhh Ahhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhhhh"

She came violently just as I was shooting inside her. Waves of pleasure ran through our bodies. My dick was pulsating inside her filling her pussy. She held me as tightly as she could, her fingers buried in my back. I could feel her pussy pulsating. Her eyes were closed and her lips tightly closed as the pleasure she was feeling was beyond her control. I was also holding her tightly and enjoying the intimacy. We lay in that position for a while. She was holding me tightly and would not allow me to withdraw, but eventually we separated. My mother was looking more happy and satisfied as she plunged herself against my chest. I was moving my fingers through her hair and caressing her back. She quickly felt asleep as she was now feeling secured in my arms. I also felt asleep soon after.

In the evening I decided to go out somewhere. I asked her to get ready. I also went upstairs and changed into casuals as early as I could and came down in the living room waiting for her to emerge from the bedroom. After a while she came out. She was wearing a beautiful yellow sari which I brought for her and a matching yellow blouse. She was wearing a black bra inside it which made her already voluptuous breasts look even more prominent. She had carefully done her hair which reached right up to her buttocks. She was looking beautiful but there was something she has missed she was wearing her sari too above her waist.

"Ma you look beautiful, but you will look more attractive if you wear your sari a little down towards your waist I mean below your naval."

"Mohan, I have never done that before."

"Ma but that doesn't mean you should never do it. Now-a-days woman do dress up this way showing their naval, I tell you they look really great."

She did not say anything but turned back and went into the bedroom. I followed her. She stood in front of the mirror and started adjusting her sari. When she was done she turned around and said. "Look now."

"Wow ma .You look fantastic, now you look like my woman."

"Well then let's go" She said offering her hand to me.

I held her hand and we walked towards our car.

I took her to a garden which was quit far away on the outskirts of the town. We were walking close to each other but without making any physical contact as it was a public place. The passers-by would invariably glance at her breasts which were so obvious and she was aware of it.

"Ma these guys will have a hard time today."

She blushed and said "Oh honey don't talk like that I am not that beautiful."

"You are ma. And for me you are the most beautiful woman."

"Thank you honey, I am happy that you like me this way."

"Ma I love you, and I would have loved you anyway."

That night we again made love. We had sex every night except during her periods. On most of the weekends we ventured out to some picnic spots, boating, trekking etc. And on any weekends if we were at home we would do "it" in the morning and in the afternoon also. Days, weeks and months passed by we were living a blissful life. We had a very good and active sex life. But now everything looked routine as usual we were now feeling some incompleteness in our lives.

After six months since we had our first encounter... It was Friday and a winter night. Mom had prepared a very nice dinner chicken curry and rice etc. That day we ate our heart out and after having a few glasses of wine I asked my mom if she could come out and sit with me in our garden.

"But its cold out there in fact inside our house also it's cold" she said.

She was right it was mid January and that was the height of the winter temperature in the night would plumb down to 5deg. In our house there were no heaters as the winter months were very short and in the day they were of no use. So instead I switched on a popular FM radio station which was playing slow romantic songs that night.

"Ma can we dance?" I asked her.

"I have never danced with anybody before neither do I know to dance."

"Ma I have never danced too. But I don't think its difficult we need to be just close to each other holding our hands and move our feet a little bit, I think that's it. Why not give a try? They are playing so romantic songs and the air is also so cold."

"Ok" She said.

I pulled her towards me put my one arm around her waist and I held her hand with my other hand, she put her other hand on my shoulder. We just moved our feet a little as we did not have any dancing skills. It was so romantic and I wonder why I never thought of this before. She was looking into my eyes lovingly. After a while she came very close to me and rested her voluptuous breasts against me. Actually now I was used to see her and feel her in her most natural form I mean I had now access to her beautiful naked body all the time. She was wearing all her clothes but the resting of her soft breasts against me send a tingling sensation through my body may be this was because of the romantic ambience created by the wine the slow romantic songs and the chill in the air. She now put both her hands around my neck while continuously looking lovingly into my eyes. I also put both my hands around her waist and pulled her closer to me, now our bodies were touching each other. We were both feeling warmth of each other's bodies which was so desirable at that moment. She brought her lips slowly towards mine and very gently kissed me then she moved her head back and looked in my eyes and again kissed me. This time she slipped her tongue in my mouth and gently started sucking my lips and then she moved her tongue towards mine and we both started sucking the sweet juices from each others mouth. Our mouths were locked for god knows how long? The time seemed to have stopped for us. Now the urge for getting intimate was increasing as she plunged herself totally against me as if saying "take me" without saying anything. I was holding her tightly against me and my crouch resting just below her belly I was already erect. Our breathing had increased. I decided it was now time to have action. I lifted her in my arms and moved towards the bedroom while switching off the radio. She as usual had both her arms around my neck and was smiling as she knew what was going to happen now she was also looking forward for "it". We both slipped inside the blanket and hugged each other and in a minute it was comfortably warm under the blanket. We were both lying on our sides clutching each other. She held my head and forced me down towards her breasts. She unbuttoned two lowermost buttons and took out her breast and holding it in her hand she moved it towards my mouth. She removed my hands from her body and said "Mohan please suck like my baby I want to feel like a mother."

I obeyed and started sucking her big tits, my eyes closed. After a while I opened my eyes to take a glance at her. She was looking very affectionately towards me moving only her fingers through my hair. She was gently pressing her breast as if to drain the milk. But there wasn't any milk, she was just acting motherly. After a while she turned around on the other side and asked me to come on her side so that I could suck her other breast. This continued for a while and we were both enjoying the intimacy. She then pulled my head towards her and whispered in my ear.

"Mohan I want a baby."

"That's impossible ma."

"Why? Don't you love me?" Her voice cracked as she asked me.

"Ma I love you ma and I will continue to love you till the end of this world."

"Then Mohan please make me pregnant I want your baby inside my womb. I want to be a mother again, Mohan please make me pregnant I promise I will take care of our baby like a good mother please Mohan please?"

"Ma I know you are a good mother and you will take good care of the baby but this is just not possible."

"But why?" she asked in despair.

"Ma the whole world knows us as mother and son, how we will hide your pregnancy?" I said as I kept both my hands over her shoulders.

"And even if we could, how we will hide our baby? How our baby can call me daddy and you mommy in front of everybody? In the birth register how I will put your name as mother and my name as father. It's very difficult ma, it is impossible."

"Mohan I always wanted more kids but your father's financial condition was not good so we could not go for more than one," she said.

"I know," I said.

"But now the situation is different. I am still young and you can fulfil your ma's dream if you wish, you can give me the ultimate gift of my life."

"But ma.." she stopped in between.

"We are already living like a husband and a wife. You make me pregnant I will bring our baby in this world and our family will be complete," she said and paused for a while.

"You don't know Mohan how it feels to be a father; you can't imagine the joy when you will hold your baby in your hand."

"The baby will look just like you and me."

"But ma this is not going to work this way."

A few minutes of silence. Then:

"I understand it Mohan. I was fool to think that we can start a family. I realize I am old now and soon grow older and you will need a young woman, I am not going to last for you forever." Her voice cracked and she was now almost about to cry.

"Ma please don't get me wrong."

"I love you and I can't think of any other woman and who told you that you are old?"

"If you have a baby now, you will be still 58 or 59 when the child will turn 18 and that's not an old age now-a-days. It is just the legal problems which I must think about."

"Mohan do you love me?"

"C'mon ma what sort of question is this, you still have doubts?"

"Mohan keep your hand on my heart and say you love me."

She pulled my hand and placed my palm on her left breast.

"Ma I love you and I will love you forever."

"Oh Mohan" tears rolled down her cheeks as she started sobbing. She then came close to me and hugged me tightly. I also started moving my hands over her back comforting her.

"Mohan if you love me then just make me pregnant I want your baby. All other legal problems I leave it to you to sort out you are the man of the house it's your business."

I was also now inclined to go for a baby as this would really bond us for life. I decided to think about the problems later with cool head.

"Ok ma done you have my word."

"Oh Mohannn" she screamed and increased her grip around me with joy and soon our lips were locked.

She was now filled with lust she hastily removed her clothes as if they were hurting her and then almost tore my t-shirt in an attempt to get it off my body. In a flash she pulled my shorts along with my under ware making me naked as her. She pulled me over her as she turned from her side to lay her back on the bed. I was on top of her and she was lying with her back against the bed. She pulled me closer to her and pressed my buttocks with one hand and holding my hard dick with the other hand she pushed it inside her pussy. She spread her legs wide apart getting ready for the action. Her eyes were closed as she was enjoying me inside her. She was raising and lowering her waist to make my dick move in and out of her pussy. I could clearly see the pleasure on her face. My situation was no different. I started moving in and out of her pussy. With every stroke the pressure inside our bodies was building up. She was moaning and grunting raising her waist to accommodate me completely inside her. She was breathing heavily, I was out of my breath my dick was now very very hard it has sucked all the blood from my body into it.

"Ahhhhhh Mohan ahhhhh."

Now I was moving in and out like a piston. Her breasts were swinging up and down with every stroke. Her eyes were closed and she had grasped the bed sheet tightly in both her hands.

"Ohhhhh Mohannnnn."

"Ohhhh Mohan tear me apart, tear your ma's choot."

Her talking like this was bringing me to the brink.

"Ohhh ma don't talk like that you will make me come."

"Ohhhhh Mohan come inside me give me your seed."

"Ahhhh Mohan fill your ma's choot make her pregnant ma want your baby."

"Ahhhh ma I will come"

"Ahhhhhh Mohannn fill me. Mohannn fill me," She spread her legs apart as far as she could to accept my cum.

"Ohhh maaaaa" I came inside her shooting my semen inside her pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhh"

She arched her back as she came. She lifted her waist against my dick to accept my sperms. My dick and her pussy were pulsating in unison as waves of pleasure went through our bodies. Her eyes and lips were tightly closed. She was pressing my buttocks as tightly as she could towards her so as to get me deep inside her. We remained in that position for a while before separating. She then turned on her side and as usual plunged her head against my chest. She looked satisfied and now she just wanted to be caressed and loved. I started caressing her back and soon she fell asleep naked in my arms.

She was in a state of bliss as she had left all the thinking to be done on me. I was exercising my brain working out various permutations and combinations. I wanted a fool proof plan. I kept on thinking and one by one things appeared clear to me. I had finally got a solution which I thought was fool proof. I too then drifted to sleep satisfied with my own genius.

Next day morning I went to a local agent who was an expert in legal matters and helped people change their name by charging some fee. I took all the documents belonging to my mother, her school leaving certificate, university degree etc and handed over to that agent and paid him his fees to change my mother's name. He told me that he will come to our home on Monday evening to get the required application signed by my mother and asked me to be rest assured but told me that this process takes at least one month. My mother asked me what I was up to but I did not disclose her anything.

"Nothing ma it's just something we must do before starting our family."

"But I can't wait now. Time is running out for me, with each day your ma is getting older."

"We must wait for at least one month before we take any action." I said.

"What action?" she asked.

I pulled her towards me and put my arms around her waist and said "Ma, please leave it to me I will tell you when the time comes." I locked my lips with her denying her any opportunity to ask any more questions.

After one month the agent came and told me that the job was done and my mother's name is now changed to Sangita on the records. I was happy to know that things were moving in the right direction as per my plan. I thanked him and collected all the required documents from him. The next day I went to the office and applied for an emergency leave for two weeks and came back to our home in the afternoon.

"Oh honey, are you home?" She asked in a surprised tone.

"Yes ma" as I hugged and kissed her.

"Are you ok? Is anything wrong in your office?" she asked in a concerned voice.

"No ma, just pack your bag and get ready we are leaving by today evening's train to a remote hill station." The idea was to go to a place where nobody knew us.

"But Mohan is it.."

I pulled her towards me and placed my finger over her lips and said "Ma please don't ask any questions. I will tell you as soon as we go there." "Ok honey," she smiled and quickly went to her room. I could see the excitement in her eyes as she has sensed that something interesting was going to happen.

Next day late in the evening we reached there. I had already made the bookings in a very good hotel. I had booked the room in our name as husband and wife. My mom did looked older than me but she was too young to be labelled as a lady to be my mother. We were both too tired after a journey of more than twenty four hours. We took a quick shower and ordered our dinner. After a while the dinner was served in our room. We ate our dinner and went to bed as we needed to sleep very badly as we could not sleep in the train. It was one of the rare nights when we did not have sex.

Next day morning I told her "Ma get ready we have to go to a local marriage registrar office, we are getting married."

"What? Are we going to marry each other?"

"Oh c'mon ma we are already living like a husband and wife."

I came near her and pulled her towards me and whispered in her ears "Don't you want a baby?"

"Oh Mohan I will do anything for that" as she hugged me tightly.

"Then let's go." I said and she started to change her clothes.

That day we got married, her name was registered as Sangita while I retained my original name. All the witnesses were paid by me (everything was pre-arranged). For the first time that night we slept in each others arms officially as husband and wife. After having sex, my mom put her arms around me, buried her head against my chest trying to find a comfortable position to sleep that way. Finally she settled in my arms totally giving up herself to me. I had never seen my mom so happy. She looked satisfied and assured. We stayed in the hotel for two weeks enjoying our honeymoon. Since we were a married couple now, we were enjoying sex without slightest of guilt freely exploring each others bodies. My mom was more at ease and sometimes she herself demanded sex. We hardly went for any sight seeing as more of our energies were devoted for only three things sex,sex and sex.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Fresh Perspective on Indian Live Sex and Live Porn India desiaks 0 12,860 03-13-2024, 01:53 PM
Last Post: desiaks
  Saali Adhi Gharwali - 2 ratanraj2301 1 13,583 03-12-2024, 11:57 AM
Last Post: volohan
Bug Jannath Ke Hoor's sashi_bond 0 3,347 02-29-2024, 12:54 PM
Last Post: sashi_bond
  महारानी देवरानी aamirhydkhan 211 328,346 12-20-2023, 03:29 AM
Last Post: aamirhydkhan
  गुलाबो Peacelover 19 29,337 12-04-2023, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Peacelover
Exclamation Meri sagi mom ki chudai-1 (How I became Incest) gotakaabhilash 6 44,991 12-02-2023, 01:36 PM
Last Post: gotakaabhilash
  दीदी को चुदवाया Ranu 101 527,796 11-27-2023, 01:13 AM
Last Post: Ranu
  Sach me Saali adhi Gharwali - Part 1 ratanraj2301 0 7,229 11-22-2023, 09:58 PM
Last Post: ratanraj2301
  Maa ka khayal Takecareofmeplease 25 232,473 11-08-2023, 01:58 PM
Last Post: peltat
  FFM sex series Part 1 सपना Popcorn 4 9,947 11-08-2023, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Popcorn