Katrina Kaif Gets A Fuking Role
04-26-2015, 10:51 AM,
Katrina Kaif Gets A Fuking Role
[Image: katrina_kaif_nude.jpg]

It was 10 PM and she was due any minute. She had called me in day to ask if I would see her, she was a successful model, well not a supermodel, just some magazine and TV ads, and now she wanted to get into the movies. What better way to make it into the movies than ask the extremely successful director who was known for giving newcomers a chance. I was not known for that alone...

Just then there was a knock on the door. I walked up to it and opened it wide to find her standing there. I had seen her photos of course, but she looked so lovely in person. She was wearing a small, black, strappy top with centimeter-thick black straps, deep plunging neckline leaving half of her full breasts visible to the naked eye, the top not reaching too much lower than her breasts leaving half of her flat belly bare. Then there was the skirt, a dark blue, shining material skirt, tight enough to conform to her gorgeous curves and thin enough to wrinkle with every little movement of her lithe body, reaching maybe 6 inches below her waist. Loose black hair, flowing softly in the night air, she lifted a hand to push the hair back from her face revealing nice smooth, shaved armpit and a soft silky bandanna on her left wrist that was white and blue and pink in colors with red lines but was matching so beautifully with her outfit. 

I was still admiring her semi-naked body in the skimpy, sexy outfit when she spoke, 

"Good evening, sir. My name is Katrina Kaif..I ..I talked to you on the phone...?" 

"Yes, yes, come on in Katrina.." as she walked in ahead of me, I saw that her tight skirt hugged and squeezed her ass cheeks together just like the top was doing to her tits. The top didn't make any real effort to cover up her back, leaving it bare almost completely. So, she had heard about my other reputation also...exploiting young wannabe-heroines...

"Take a seat" she walked over to a couch and sat down, crossing her long sexy and bare legs in a slow, deliberate motion. I licked my lips before asking,

"Would you like a drink, Katrina?" 

"Er..thank you sir, scotch and soda will be nice. Thank you." 

I made her drink and handed it to her, standing over her, looking down her small, revealing top. She did not make any haste taking the drink away from my hand, giving me all the time to look at her breasts as I wanted. This girl knew the score for sure...

I sat down on the glass topped coffee table in front of her, my silk nightgown making a swishing sound as I picked up a pen to twiddle while I talked to her.

"So, Katrina, do you have any experience in acting?" 

"Only the modeling assignments sir, and what I did in school. But I am willing to learn. I will do anything to get a role in your movie." Well, that was the way to talk. 

I put a hand on her soft bare leg and caressed softly as I explained to her, "Look Katrina, I like my heroines very sexy and very obedient. Now you look ok," I let my eyes move up and down on her body, "but can you be the director's girl?" 

She met my eyes frankly, "Yes, sir, I can be very obedient. Just give me a chance." 

The pen flew out of my hand and landed on the floor in front of the bar. "Get that for me, will ya?" 

"Sure, sir!" She placed her glass on the table and walked over, her ass so tight and firm in that tight, skimpy skirt as she walked on 5" spike heels. She kept her legs open as she bent over to pick up the pen and I got a nice, clear view of her tight pussy with the pussy lips so soft and puffy...no panties at all. Nice! As she walked back towards me, she smiled sweetly knowing well that I had enjoyed her little show. Standing before me she offered me the pen, "here it is, sir", instead of holding the pen I took hold of her hand and pulled towards me forcing her to bend over, her face just an inch from me, looking directly into her big, black eyes, I put my left hand on her ass and caressed the soft bare skin under the skirt, squeezing the round, firm ass cheek finding it tight and firm. "That's a nice ass baby, why don't you show it to me properly" I gestured towards the couch. She was willing enough, "Yes sir" She put her hands on the back of the couch and bent over spreading her legs shoulder width, her perfectly round ass almost all bare offered submissively to me to do anything I wanted. I slapped her ass lightly, "Spread 'em wider, girl"

"Yes, sir, sorry." She complied and I could see her pussy through her wide open legs, and there was already a film of juices on her tight pussy slit. I grabbed her soft round ass cheeks and squeezed them pulling them apart a little and she said "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm". Moving my thumbs deeper in her tight ass crack I opened her ass wider, and man, it was such a perfect ass, "Oh God!" she said as she felt the pressure on her ass. Moving my hands higher on her ass I softly caressed her bare waist then her soft, warm back, her top doing nothing to hide her gorgeous body. My thumbs continued massaging her bare spine as I moved up higher and higher on her back. As she felt my thumbs massaging her spine at the back of her neck, she also felt my hard long rod press on her ass between her tight, firm ass cheeks, "aaaaah" she gasped. 

I kept grinding the hard cock on her ass through the thin silk nightgown and reached under her to hold the full, soft perky tits of her in my hands. I started to knead and squeeze her soft tits, feeling them harden in my hands while I pinhched and rolled her hardening nipples in my thumbs and forefingers, all she could say was "mmmm, aaaaaah....oh god!" and then I started humping her, dry fucking her firm tight ass with my hard rod through the thin nightgown. Her moans turned to grunts. My breath was hot on her neck as touched the tip of my tongue behind her ear, then pulling her earlobe with my lips, sucking it lightly. She groaned, "Oh God! I am sooooo wet, sir!" 

"How wet, baby?" I asked with another thrust on her ass with my hard cock. 

"Like, I want to feel your hot hard cock ramming my wet cunt right now! Please!" 

"Hmm, sounds like a good idea. 

"Get up and stand straight before me, legs should be wide open."

"Yes, sir!"

She stood before me, straight, long sexy legs wide open, face flushed with horniness. Her pussy juices flowing down her sexy, smooth thighs past the hem of her short micro skirt. Reaching between her legs I smoothly inserted my long middle finger up into her tight wet pussy hole, feeling her tight cunt clutch my hard thick finger. I hooked the long finger in her cunt and pulled her towards me. She grunted and came really closer with it. 

"Being my heroine means being my slut, doll. Do you think you can handle it?"

"Please, sir, it would be an honour to be your slut. Please make me your slave and slut? Aaaaaah" 

I pulled my finger out and rammed it really hard into her tight wet cunt which made her punctuate her sentence with a long lip-biting scream. My cock was so hard it was clearly visible as poking through the nightgown. 

"Take your clothes off."

"Yes, sir" I watched with hungry eyes as she took the small strappy top off and her full, soft breasts came into view, hardened with desire, nipples erect. I hit one of her gorgeous perky nipple with my finger and she moaned with her hands on her skirt. She took the skirt off and stood with her legs wide open again after putting it on the coffee table on the top. Her pussy was comletely devoid of hair, her pussy lips puffy, making her cunt look really tight, and her whole pussy slit was slick with juices, which were now dripping on the floor. 

I ordered her, "go to the bar and put your hands on the bar counter, bend over real nice, and keep those sexy long legs open wide."

She complied readily, and when I walked over to admire the view from behind her, I thought my cock would simple break off, it was that hard! She had a perfect ass, well-rounded, really firm and tight, small and so soft to the touch. I held her ass cheeks in my hands and kneaded them hard enough to make her groan loudly. Then I opened them with my thumbs almost touching her little tight asshole and rubbed her tight hole with one thumb. All she could say was,

"Oh god!" in a really tortured voice. At this moment every inch of her body was begging for release, she was feverish with heat of desire. I put my index finger's tip on her tight little hole and pushed it in, I had to push really hard to get my fingertip in.

"Ow, ow, please don't sir, it hurts!" I just pulled back a little and pushed harder, sinking two thick knuckles in her tight ass, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah", another pull-and-push stroke and my whole forefinger was buried in her ass to the accompaniment of another squeal, "Ohhhhhhhhh godddddddddd!!" 

"Ever had your ass fucked, Kat?" 

"No, sir!"

"Fingered?"

"Ah, no sir! I am anal virgin!" 

"Well, not for long." I murmured slowly. 

"Oh, please sir, no, not in my ass. It'll hurt too much!"

I grabbed her soft, dark raven hair in my free left hand and whirled her around sharply so she was looking into my eyes with her head tilted up a little as my fingers gripped her silky hair tightly close to her head.

"Ouch! Ow, ow!"

"And do we care about that, girl?"

"No, sir!" A tear came to her eye as I kept her head in my tight grip. 

"Here, you and I both care about only one thing - to make me happy and to keep me happy. Got it?"

She lowered her eyes, 

"Yes, sir. I am sorry, sir!" 

Another pull-out and push-in thrust into her ass and "Owwww!"

Then I started fingering her tight ass in and out with my finger, "how does that feel, slut Katrina?"

"Hurts sir, but feels strangely good too..." She said, her eyes meeting mine for a fraction of a second then lowered hers again. 

"So where will you get fucked?" I rubbed it in. 

"Anywhere you like, sir!"

"And in you ass?" I was putting her in her place. 

"You can fuck my ass anytime you like sir, and anyway. I am your slut to be used as you please."

I took my finger out of her ass and pointed to the floor, "Look what you did to my floor." 

There were drops of her pussy juices on the floor between the couch and the bar. 

"I am sorry, sir." She lowered her head. 

"Clean it up. Get down on your knees, and lick it clean."

"Lick it....clean.....er...? Do I have to sir? I mean, I could use a cloth or even my dress.....please?" 

"Quick before I get mad and you get a punishment."

"Yes, sir."

She got down on her knees and lowered her head, then lifted it again, looking at me pleadingly, "Please sir, don't make me do it. It feels so dirty!" 

"That's good for you, because you are a dirty slut."

I put my right elbow on the bar, leaning back on it, and put my right foot on her mouth, my big toe on her soft luscious lips. 

"Lick it"

She looked at me, eyes begging to let her be a human slut and not make her like a bitch, but I left her no choice, I nodded. She started licking my toe, slowly at first, then more thoroughly, taking the whole big toe in her mouth and sucking it good. 

"Now, the floor." I ordered. 

"Yes, master." 

She gingerely lowered her head closer to the floor until she was almost level with it, then slowly pushed out her tongue and started licking the drops of her pussy juices from the floor. As she moved on from splash to splash her ass wsa raised in such a nice tempting way, her legs parted revealing her tight hot pink ass hole, making it hard for me to grab her right there and fuck her ass but I had better control on myself than that. Training begins from day 1, is my rule. 

By the time she'd cleaned the drops all the way to the couch, there were fresh splashes from her pussy on the floor. I pointed to those when she looked up at me expectantly, "Work your way back here." This time there was no argument or protest, she simply started licking like she was a cum-thirsty bitch and not a gorgeous model, a dark-haired goddesss, nightly fantasy of men everywhere. Her nice, round ass peeking so invitingly from under her short skirt, her pussy lips visible, slick and juicy, her juices dripping down her thighs. When she came closer, licking each and every drop of her pussy juices from the floor, I grabbed her soft hair and pulled her up, guiding her to the bent over position on the bar again. I ran my hands down her bare abck and her waist, touching and prodding her like I owned her, and I did, right from this moment I owned this sexy young slut who had a gorgoues body that would make any guy's mouth water, and she was all mine for the taking. I slapped her soft buttock and snapped a short order, "Get naked". 

"Yes, master!" 

Her dress was not hiding anything much anyway but when she took off the two short pieces of clothes, her totally naked body looked inviting and exciting, especially as I felt the power over her, she was my property, mine to use or abuse anyway I liked. Without waiting another second I had her bend over the bar, totally naked as I shed my own nightgown and taking out my huge, hard, erect cock I put it on her pussy slit and rubbed the pre-cum wet cockhead on her tight, dripping wet pussy slit. Just as I pressed the swollen hard, hot cockhead on her tight little cunt hole, her body twitched violently and her pussy erupted in a hot stream of cum while she scream, "I am cumming, oh damn, oh god, please fuck me, sir! Please!!" My cockhead was already entering her wet, spurting cunt, I pressed hard and rammed the whole long thick rod deep into her tight, luxurious wet cunt. I pulled out half of it and then rammed it deeper and harder causing her to grunt like an animal, "unggh, ow, please, sir!" The harder I fucked her the more she came. It seemed like she couldn't stop cumming. I kept slamming her tight hot cunt harder and harder, rocking her young, slim, well-endowed body with each forceful thrust. The throbbing in my rockhard cock was getting more intense as I grabbed her full tits and started kneading them hard, making her squirm and moan and scream. Her nipples were so hard now, like protruding steel points, until I took them in my thumbs and forefingers and crushed them flat, causing a sharp, long scream from her soft, moist lips, "Owwwwww god! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Just then I touched the tip of my tongue on her spine and licked up her bare spine. That just drove her crazy and her pussy erupted into fresh waves of cum making a big puddle on the floor. As I felt my own climax not too far, I started ramming her tight wet cunt harder, using powerful, deep-penetrating thrusts eliciting horny, animal-like grunts and screams from her, and then I exploded so hard in her pussy, filling her tight cunt with my hot wet cum. Another orgasm hit her body then as I kept fucking her juicy wet cunt hard with every spurt of my sperm shooting into her pussy. With every stroke of my hard throbbing cock into her tight cunt I kept flooding her hot tight love-hole with my seed, our bodies shaking with uncontrollable passion, a wild electricity flowing through my hard rod and setting her lovely, soft body on fire. Presently the fires subsided and I pulled out my semi-hard cock from her pussy. 

I ordered her to clean my cum-soaked cock and she obediently got down on her knees and started licking my wet member slowly, relishing the taste of our mixed cum. I felt so good, having this gorgeous model suck my cock, the lips that created erections when on TV, wrapped around my cum-dripping cock, sucking like she was just a little cock-sucking slut. She cleaned it completely and still kept sucking my monster cock which was again hard in her mouth. Her pace increased, she started sucking my hot cock furiously. But I had other ideas. I grabbed her hair and pulled it back, tilting her head up, her eyes looking directly into mine. "Now go and clean yourself, the bathroom is there. Then I want you to come to the bedroom, I want to fuck your ass before I sleep tonight." She winced as I mentioned fucking her tight virgin ass but said, "Yes, sir!" 

"Then I may want to use you at night, when I wake up." 

"Yes, master. Any time you want, I am yours to own and use anyway you like!"

And I did use her all night, fucking her ass, which was so tight and exciting and also her tight little cunt, several times. 
04-26-2015, 10:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-26-2015, 10:53 AM by hotaks.)
RE: Katrina Kaif Gets A Fuking Role
So this all happened in the year 2009. My name is sunny & i work as a Assistant for an famous cameraman in Bollywood. Being in der i know both bright & dark side of bollywood. But I like only the darker side bcoz i have seen many things which others can't even in their human life. I have seen many heroines humiliated fucked or enjoyed by various producers, directors, actors & even sometime cameraman. I have seen Aishwarya Rai fucked by Hrithik during jodha akbar shooting like that i have seen many a heroines like Bipasha basu, kareena kapoor, hot bomb vidya balan & even many more. Even recently i myself got to fuck the young & bubbly actress prachi desai in order to satisfy me to make her a part of an big movie.

But that is not the story which im gonna talk about but its all about the tall & sexy heroine Katrina kaif & how i got my golden opportunity to fuck. It happened during the time of shooting De Dana Dan movie which was starring AKSHAY kumar, Katrina, Sunil shetty & Sameera reddy as the star cast. I have heard tat Katrina is really fun loving & would do anything for it bcoz at the time of the shooting i saw it as how the heroines r enjoyed by their make counter parts. One day i saw Akshay & Sameera fucking their minds out in their vanity van with Akshay fucking sameera in an threesome with his friend but that bitch wasn't satisfied even with an threesome & in order to satisfy fully she made even Chunkey panday to fully fuck her. While i was shocked to see her stamina there were more know about these heroines slutty behaviour as one night i saw how the actress Neha Dhupia was satisfying the Director priyadharshan & the other actor Paresh Rawal an mind blowing blow job to their cock. She was such an expert in it as i was able to see how much of ecstasy she bought even to their old cock. I even took an mms of this which i play to myself anytime wen i wish to shag myself. And more importantly i even saw this mind blowing heroine Katrina being fucked by Sunil shetty. He was real brutal in his sex as we biting her breasts, pussy lips & made blood to flow out of her tender body but she didn't seem to worry about but was only enjoy her sex by making him to cum all over her body & even her pussy. Thus i got the chance to witness the sex experience of each heroine.

Now lets go to my story, my cameraman had leave out for some urgent work & so i was asked to take the camera to shoot on his behalf. I was really ecstatic bcoz now i got the chance to film these beautiful heroines & have more close interactions. The first shoot of myself was an cock throbbing experience as i was made to shoot the rain song of Gale lag ja of that movie in this song Katrina was made to year flimsy diff coloured sarees wit an matching bikini blouse exposing huge breasts & her whole stomach, sexy navel as she wore saree really low. While due to the rain effect her saree was sticking to her exposing the whole shape of long tanned legs & while on the up even her nipples were protruding thru her saree. The shooting started like always Akshay was enjoying his movements with his heroines as she running his hands into katrina's body, kissing her breasts,lips even her navel which his hands cupping her exposed ass & her sexy thighs. Though everyone knew it was unnecessary no one couldn't do anything as he was one of the top heroes & more over Katrina didn't object to Akshay's action as actually she was enjoying his touch, was moaning real hard. I thought that she even attained an orgasm in it. So now the shooting was over & Akshay went with fully satisfying Katrina fully. So i could find that Katrina was full horny.

Now i too planned to leave home after enjoying such beautiful scenes & shots of katrina's body but i stopped by the director as he asked me to perform an photo shoot on Katrina in those saree which she wore in song as he was planning to use them promotion to draw more crowd as it was the first time Katrina was exposing such large amount of flesh of her body & moreover he said i alone have take all photos bcoz he was actually leaving overseas to select shooting spots.so i was asked to enquire Katrina about the timings for photo shoot b4 she leaves. I was really happy to hear that i was gonna get chance to spend time alone wit Katrina & that too an photo shoot wit Katrina in those exposed saree.
So i went to her,
Me: hello madam. Im sunny. The director asked me to enquire about the dates for photo shoot.
Katrina: yup. He told me but it seems i busy this whole week can v take on weekend. Ill arrange Yash raj studios for us during that time.
Me:ur wish mam.Ok so ill meet on weekend.
Katrina:good.So how was song shooting. I was hesitant to expose my body. So do u think that song turned out real sexy make people mad?
Me:ur song was mind blowing mam. It was really hot & sensous. All the shooting crew was mind blown to see you in this avatar. U really were awesome when u shook ur ass.
Katrina:Ok dont make me blush.ill meet u weekend[Image: smile.gif]

Soon the time arrived. It was the weekend & so i had two days to spend wit this beauty for both these days. So i quickly got ready & made my way to studio. I was waiting for Katrina for an hour wit getting the studio ready for the the hot shoot.

Soon my beauty arrived in beautiful white stone studded designer saree. She looked like a goddess at the same looked damn sexy. She entered into the studio by giving me an sexy smile & shook my hands which gave shivers to my body. We shared complimentaries & talked for some time. Then i asked her to get ready for the photo shoot.

So went into the room to get herself changed. While i sitting there alone thinking about her & what made me happy was that i had also signed with an famous magazine to take an nude picture of my beauty Katrina. I was anxiously waiting for her & soon her room opened wit she dressed in beautiful black saree which she would wearing in the song. Wow! She was looking so beautiful in it as her transparent saree was exposing her whole stomach & while her blouse was a deep cut showing lots of her cleavage & more over wasn't wearing any petticoat so her bomb shell thighs could seen in traces. I was so happy see her in that position & pleasant as i was gonna spend more time with her to see her exposed beauty.

Those saree were exposed in such an excellent way & such taste but there was an mistake in the way of dressing. So i started to explain her,

myself: Mam u r looking gr8 in tat this saree. But there is slight mistake in it.
Katrina:IS it so mr. Kenny. Shall i know what it is?
Myself: mam! Ur costume is apt but actually the director wanted me to resemble u in the rain drenched way as u were in the song in our movie.
Katrina: hey u can call me Katrina. But thing is I feel uncomfortable in doing as photo shoot in those wet clothes.
Myself: ok Katrina. But u see as director thinks his movie doesn't have an story to make his story an hit. So he wants to his heroine to expose more of her skin for his promotion stills. So only mam.

So Katrina got ready

The saree that Katrina wore for her sexy photo shoot
[Image: 17sld1f.jpg]

so now Katrina got ready for her photo shoot in the sexy orange transparent saree which she wore for the song. She was looking divinely beautiful in that dress more over she was made to make her dress more wet so that saree got stick wit her own body making her expose her flesh in more quantity.

Now i got ready to to take photos of my sexy beauty exposing her gr8 beauty to all the world. I took various snaps of Katrina in various positions. I continued to take photos of her in the various saree she wore in song of that movie. 

It was most happiest day of my life as i got to witness the nakedness of my my beauty in various positions. Now i got various snaps that the director wished me to take for the movie promotional activities.

Now it was the time i was waiting for the whole day. As i was even contracted to take an naked photo shoot of her. But when i contacted to allow this photo shoot. Katrina completely rejected my offer bcoz she wasn't ready to take an photo shoot wit me bcoz i wasn't an recognized photographer. Though i reminded her about the contract she didn't seem mind it as she made an couple of calls to the magazine. So using her powers she got the naked photo shoot into an lingerie photo shoot.

The lingerie i made Katrina to wear for my photo shoot
[Image: katrinakaif3s.jpg]

She came into photo spot & removed her shawl to showcase her beauty & her sexy body to me. This sexual mood was more for me but i had to control myself bcoz Katrina was the top heroine at time so i didn't want to risk my position in the film industry & more over i liked to her naked beauty more.

Once the shoot start, Katrina was out of her control as she was giving multiple sexy poses to my camera as she was closer peek of her internal parts by boosting her breasts out of her bra to showcase the size of her massive boobs. 

As the shooting was going on, suddenly the knot of her panty got loosened & it was about to fall down exposing her naked pussy. KATRINA was in shock but tried to catch but b4 she could i made a leap & saved her from it. In tat course of action, i was able to feel the soft flesh of her big round ass, pinched by pussy while i even got feel her long slender waist & even kissed her breast b4 we bought the situation under control. 

I was really happy & suprised by luck i got of feeling Katrina, sexiness. But due to all these actions i could see some changes happening, with tension building all around with Katrina looking hot & seducing. But soon i got scared as she came near me, but to my disbelief she came & locked her lips with mine to give me an strong kiss with all pleasure & might. While she was kissing me she guided by hands towards her ass to feel them. 

It was more than i asked for. She kissed me for more than ten mins with my pleasure grew to its peak with both of up gasping for breath b4 we broke our kiss as she again wore her white saree but this time front of me but b4 leaving she promised me that she would really give me an chance to enjoy b4 the shoot of movie gets over.

Now we both were ready to leave but they intercom rang to inform us tat the director is on his way & he had asked us to wait. So no other way we had to stay back continuing our talk. After an wait of thirty mins we were joined by the director but he was followed by an person who was at late 40's whom i found out looking at him first. He was an top hero in southern film industry of Malayalam & a very dear friend of the director. 

The director quickly enquired me about the photo shoot & asked me the pictures taken. I too showed him my pictures but i could see that both the director were enjoyed the beauty & nakedness of Katrina rather than my photo work but u can't say anything wrong if u have such an beauty like Katrina exposed in front of u. The actor was totally immersed into his beauty & i saw him winking at the director which i think Katrina didn't notice. 

Now my director introduced her to his friend & Katrina gave her hands readily to him to shake. After the formal introduction, the director told her that his friend is gonna make an multi crore worth movie project & so he think u would right for his movie but b4 doing so he wants u to do something & provide him services with ur body. 

I thought Katrina would get humiliated & leave the set at once but it didn't happen tat way rather she jumped over to hero & hugged him tightly to give him an deep kiss to his sucking lips while she asked me to take the photos & videos of the actions that gonna take place. 

While she kissed him she removed his shirt to look at his white chest & fat stomach. She seemed to be in such an mood as she even asked the Director & me to strip naked. Now all three were naked but from apart mine the others penis were looking like dead rats kept in prison. Anyway i knew i won't get an chance to fuck her atleast today but though Katrina seemed to be in an gr8 mood seeing those penis she was seeming to loose her mood. So actor took something out of his pocket & swallowed it. It seemed some of those magic tablets so that quickly their penis grew long. Now Katrina stripped her clothes one by one when at least she was standing in her lingerie she played sheela ki Jawani & started to make those sexy which had made many men cum in their boxers itself on seeing it. Seeing her erotic dance all the there of us were now uncontrollable, so now Katrina stood in middle of those two guys & took their penis in their hands to give them hand job by shaking them hard to reach climax. Once they climaxed she put condoms into their manhood & asked to enter in her respective holes but i seemed to be lucky guy as i was about to get the blow job from this beauty. Now all the three of us entered into our respective holes, wit the hero in front, director in back. Who banging her using all their strengths while i was getting an beautiful sucking job wit her tongue playing wit my rod. Both the oldies seemed to have such strength as they continued to rock her due to it she was giving more pressure my rod which eventually led to bite my cock hard but i didn't mind as i was getting wat i wanted. Soon all the three cummed in all 3 holes. Wit v 3 got satisfaction of fuck while she got the meaty role in a big movie.

It was a friday night...I was returning home after spending time with my friends at a restaurant....While i was returning from the restaurant i saw a girl and a car in my way..The girl seemed familiar and was probably there because her car had some problem...It was night time so i didnt see her face clear...I went near to her and realized she was katrina kaif....Katrina, the motive of my life....

Kat- Hey, meri car kharab ho gayi hai...Raat bahut ho gayi hai isliye yaha mechanic dhoondna muskil hai...Agar aap bura na maane toh kya aap mujhe lift de sakte hain ??? If u dont mind please ??

Me- Sure...I am your biggest fan , katrina...I will surely give u a lift....Ok sit on my bike and i'll take u to your destination...

(I was not sure if this was a reality but it seemed like i was in heaven...Katrina was in the back seat of my bike...Her boobs were touching my back and i could feel her breath so close to me....)

Kat- Mujhe bandra ki taraf jaana hai, so kya aap please left turn ley sakte hain ??
Me- Kyun nahi !! Zaroor...
(I was about to take a left turn and suddenly i realized my tire was punchured...We were on our half way and the punture was going to be a big problem for both of us...)

Kat- Oh no !!! The tire is punchured in half way..!! Cant we go a few miles more ??
Me- No katrina...I'm sorry...
(Katrina was scared...It was 12;30 at night and there were no public transport running...Besides chor lutere ka bhi dar thaa...)

Me- Aap ghamraiye mat katrina....Main kuchh intajaam karunga....Aap yehi rukiye, main madat leke aata hoon...
Kat- Nahi...Mujhe akele dar lagta hai...Main bhi aapke saath chalungi...Please...Chaliye na, kisi se madat mangte hain...

( Hum dono bahut chal chuke the fir bhi koi umeed nazar nahi aayi....We both were sad and suddenly katrina saw an old house...)

Kat- Oh look !!! There is an old house up there....Maybe we can spent a night there...!! Hamare paas aur koi chara bhi toh nahi hain naa.....
Me- I was confused what to do....Main decent banne ki koshish kar raha tha lekin katrina ki harkate mujhe uksaa rahi thi...Katrina ke saath ho toh raat ko kise neend aayegi !!! fir bhi main uski baat maan ke us purane ghar ki taraf badhne laga....)

Me- Koi hai ??? Ghar main koi hai ??? Please bahar aayiye ???
Kat- Maybe they're sleeping...Call loudly...
Me- I dont think so...I called multiple times but no reply from inside...Lets go in...
Kat- Do u think we shud go in ??
Me- Lets go..!!

( We were shocked to see the house was not locked... We went in and started looking for the owner...We couldnt find anyone...)

Kat- I dont think anyone lives here...Its quite an old house and it must have been difficult for the people to live here....But we can spend our night here...If u dont mind...

( Main bahut insecure feel kar raha thaa...Mujhe saran aarayi thi....Katrina was my favourite actress and i had a strong fantasy of fucking her ass..Still i didnt show the animal inside me and acted to be shariff ( decent..)

Me- Kya ?? Katrina aapko kai aitraaz nahi hoga agar hum dono yaha raat bitaye...??
Kat- Maine yeh toh nahi kaha ki kum saath soyenge...Dont get me wrong...I was just asking for your company....Main ek saaf din waali insaan hoon...Muje aap saaf dil wale lage isliye maine aap par trust kiya....I dont think aap mera faida uthyange...

Main speechless thaa...I couldnt speak a word...Kitni ladkiyon ko choda maine aaj tak fir bhi yeh mujhe sharif kehe rahi hai !! Isko kya pata ki main kitna bada kamina hoon !! )

Kat- Kya soch rahe hain aap ??
Me- Nahi nahi !! Kuchh bhi toh nahi !!!
Kat- Accha... ( She smiled...I could see her white teeth and sexy smile...Her lips were too good and i was getting seduced step by step...Still i tried to control my emothions.....Suddenly it started to rain outside..)

Kat- Woh dekhiye bahar barsaat ho rahi hai...Barsaat ka mousam pyaar karne waloh ki mousam hai....Aap ko kya lagta hai ??
Me- Aap ne sahi kaha katrina...

( Suddenly bijli chamakne lagi !!!!!! Us ghar ki bijliyan chali gayi...Katrina was scared and she hugged me !!! Jab usne mujhe gale lagaya, mere andar ka jaanwar bahar aane laga...Uske boobs mere sine ko touch kar rahi thi,,,,She was so close to me that i could hear her breathing and smell her breath.....Her lips were close to me and we both were speechless...)

Kat- Mujhe bijli se bahut dar lagta hai...
Me- Daro mat plz...Main hoon na !!!

( Jab maine aisa kaha katrina mujhe ghoor kar dekhne lagi...I dont know what she was thinking but she was looking very sexy...I dont know how we both were so much into emotion that i kissed her lips !!! )

Kat- (Shy..)
Me- I was driven by emotions ..I'm sorry...
Kat- Nahi nahi....Sorry mat boliye aap...Hum dono emotion me the...Fir bhi ek kiss main kya rakha hai...Darasal when i saw u i realized u were special...U're so special..Saying that she hugged me and kissed me...I was also temppted and so i kissed her badly...I kissed her neck, lips and began sqeezing her boobs...Damn !! Her boobs were so bouncy and tight ..I had a dream of grabbing them and my dream was coming true...Slowly i started going for her pussy...She was wearing jeans...I opened her jeans and went for licking her pussy...I was shocked she wasnt wearing any panties....Uss ne panty nahi pehni thi....Uski chut ki khushbu se main apne aap ko rok nahi paa raha tha....)

Kat- Baby...Lick my pussy...
Me- Ohh katrina....I will lick it the whole night baby....Piss on my mouth baby...Iwill drink it....

(Katrina pissed a little and i started drinking it...I wud not have done that if it was someone other than her...But her urine too was very seducing and entertaining..Then i licked her pussy...I did it for 15 minutes approx....
Katrina than asked for my cock...She wanted to suck it....My 8 inch cock was so happy to go into the sex queen of bollywood's mouth....I took my cock and put it into her mouth....It took it deep into her throat and she started sucking it..)

Me- Uhh katrina....U are so good at sucking....Ohhhh baby !!! Uhh !!! My katrina !! You're the best cocksucker in this world !!! One more minute and i'll cum on your face....!!!

(Suddenly i started to cum....My sperms were all around her lips and she was enjoying it...Then i threw it near her boobs and she was loving to lick it.....)

Kat- Now please fuck me !!!
Me- Sure baby...! I will fuck you hard and give u enough please u desire....

( I put my cock into her pussy and started slowly...She was enjoying slow sex and suddenly she asked me to go wild....I went wild and fucked her and fucked her hard!!! She was moaning...Uhh !! OOOO !!! Oooh laa laa baby !!! U are a super good fucker !! Better than salman !!!! I was so happy and continued fucking her....After 15 minutes i wanted to fuck her ass.....I first licked her asshole...I cleaned it with my spit....I licked it for few minutes and then tried to put my dick into her ass.....)

Kat- Your dick is so big !! Will it fit in my ass ??
Me- It has to fit !! U know katrina, I always wanted to fuck u in the ass....Cant believe this is the same ass that shaked in SHIELA KI JAWANI and CHICKNI CHAMELI....Cant believe these are the same boobs i was in ZARA ZARA TOUCH ME !!

(My dick entered her ass and then i started fucking it...Her ass was too tight....I was enjoying the tight anal sex but katrina was crying as well as enjoying....She was screaming harder !! ARGGHHHHH !!!! UHHH !!!!!! UHH !!!! OOOOOOO !!!!!! I was afraid anyone wud hear her screams but i was lucky that no one was around...After some time katrina went for an orgasm......I licked her orgasm .....I licked her pussy and also it was time for me to go for second orgasm...This time i threw all the sperms into her ass....Her ass cheeks were so fat and got me horny even after the second sperm...I realized that i cud waste my full tanker of sperms while having sex with her...Her black asshole was shining white due to my sperms...)

Me- Katrina, this is the best sex i have ever had...You were so good...I think i accomplished my dream...Thank you..
Kat- You were good too..And your dick gave me so much please that salman couldnt even imagined to give me....I thank u for this wonderful hard sex....

After the Kingfisher photoshoot event, Katrina Kaif returned to the back, dressed in a two piece swimsuit, being a bright pink. It certainly drew attention to her as it hugged her curvy body.
Her large breasts were held in by a small fabric, and the bikini bottoms more like a thong. As she walked, her heels 
clicked with each step.

Standing immediately in her way was Vijay Mallaya. Clad in his black trunks and a grey sweater vest, he shook his head and tutted loudly. "Dear me, Miss Kaif. That would not pass school standards. Just what do you think you're doing?"

"Excuse me?" The cute young lady raised an eyebrow, smiling widely as she assumed the fat owner was joking. Placing her hands on her round hips, her eyes glanced at the equally clad Mallaya. "Is something wrong, sir?" She added in the last part with a bit of sarcasm.

"Is there something wrong, sir?" Mallaya repeated, watching the hottie with curiosity. "While I appreciate you addressing me correctly, I believe you heard me the first time. Do you not think you need to be dressed in a more... 
Suitable manner?"

"Well I was going to go change after I just won that swimsuit competition 
before I was interrupted." She tilted her head to the side with a wide smile, finding it amusing with how he's trying to lecture her.

"I think that's for the best don't you? These people are here to look up to 
you and dressing like that certainly won't be helping your cause." He said sternly. Brining up a arm, he gestured for her to walk with him. Lecturing her as he went, he was fighting every urge to look and admire her luscious scantily clad body.

"What can I say Vijaya? I love the attention." Katrina grinned widely as she walked beside him, her curvy body on display for the teacher as she walked. 
Her hands went to adjust her top, cupping her breasts for a moment before sliding down her smooth stomach.

"Uh... Mister Mallaya or Sir. Will do thank you very much." she replied, 
keeping his composure, barely. Watching her, he had to admit she was 
an amazing woman and the way she seemed to be able to wrap anyone around her finger was incredible.

"Alright.. Mr.Mallaya. So you're telling me you don't find me attractive in my swimsuit?" Katrina turned to face him, stopping with him in the middle of the hallway. She frowned somewhat while placing her hands on Mallaya's chest.

"It... It... It would be inappropriate for me to find someone my intellectual lesser... Attractive." He said with a smirk, implying that kat wasn't as smart as he was.

"And it would be inappropriate for me to flirt with someone who's not as attractive than me." katrina bit down on her bottom lip as her hands slid down Vijay Mallaya's chest and over his abs.

"Well... I find that hard to believe. When you dress like that, you're practically begging for me to find you." Smirking, he looked her up and down. 
Suddenly it clicked with him. "So you're flirting with me?"

"And I'm begging to be punished as well, right?" katrina whispered some-what,grinning while her hands found the bottom of Mallaya's vest. Sliding her hands underneath, she pushed them upwards, exposing Mallaya's body. "Mhm.. and it's such a shame you're covered up. You've got an amazing body."

Letting go of all his inhibitions, Mallaya sighed heavily and nodded. 
"Perhaps you need a spanking? Then you could see me without the vest?"

"Well, I have been very bad." katina said in a lustful tone, her lips brushing against Mallaya's cheek as she was up against him.

Taking control, Mallaya took hold of kat's wrist and yanked her downwards. kat was bent at the waist, bringing his arm up, he delivered a swift spank to kat's firm, tight ass. Watching her react, Mallaya smiled and struck her again, admiring the feel of her soft ass on his hand.

katrina leaned against the wall slightly for balance with her juicy ass in the air. Panting, she assumed he was joking until she felt the swift slaps on her ass. "Mm fuck!" She moaned out, looking at the richest person down south.

Mallaya smiled as his dick had hardened. His seven inches was poking from just above the top of his trunks as he spanked her. When her skin went red, he stopped and pulled her back up to a vertical base. "Now, are you going to behave or do I need to inflict more punishment young lady?"

Torrie leaned against Matt, licking her lips as she caught her breath. "Do I get punished if I have thoughts of doing dirty things to you?" katrina asked, pulling away Mallaya's vest.

"You certainly will. Turn around young lady." He ordered, smiling as he discarded his vest. Rubbing his shaft through his trunks, he watched as the blonde complied.

Katrina turned around, facing away from Mallaya as she bit down on her lip. 
"Mm, whenever I see you in those tiny little trunks Mr. Mallaya." Kat sighs, swaying her ass from right to left.

"Naughty girl... Naughty, naughty, naughty girl." Mallaya said with a grin. Steadying her sways, he tugged her tiny shorts to one side and revealed her pussy. Taking hold of his shaft, Mallaya then slid inside kat's warm, wet cunt.

Kat moaned softly as Mallaya's thick cock slipped inside of her tight slit. Looking back at him with an open mouth, she panted his name as she took it. "Mm.. you're the one fucking me in the middle of the hallway.."

Grunting with the strokes, Mallaya smiled. "That's because I'm an educator. I'm going to teach people how to fuck naughty girls like you." Leaning down, Mallaya and kat shared a passionate kiss.

Kat slid her tongue into his mouth, nodding as she felt his cock sliding firmly in and out of her. "There's a lot of naughty sluts that need to be made examples of."

Grinning like a maniac, Mallaya nodded his head. "There certainly are. Maybe I should teach them all? Once I've taught you properly though." He added, reaching around cupping her magnificent large breasts.

Kat nods, as she leans her head back, feeling her soft breasts in his strong hands. She starts pushing back, making her round ass clack against Mallaya.

Looking around, Mallaya saw a table near them. Pulling out of kat, much to her disapproval. He then spun her around and lifted her up. Grabbing her ass, 
Kat leapt into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist. As they kissed again, they walked towards the table and sat her on there. She unhooked her legs and let Mallaya go to work.
Hooking his finger in her panties, he pulled them to one side, he saw her wet pussy glistening in the light. Bending down, Matt blew a jet of cold air onto her pussy making her shiver.

Kat made out passionately with the fat pig as he carried her with his strength. She leaned back against the table, her legs apart before feeling Mallaya tease her dripping hole. "Fuck.. don't tease me.. please."

Shaking his head, Mallaya reverted back to his teacher persona. "Miss. I am the teacher... And this is on my curriculum." With that said, Mallaya drove his right index finger inside her wet fold and lightly pumped it in and out. 
Moving up to her upper body, Mallaya then pulled down her bra and revealed her breasts.

"Mm fuck.." kat cursed again, leaning her head back as she wanted more. Grinding back against him, her wetness dripped onto the table right before his eyes. As her large breasts became exposed, she quickly groped them, toying with her nipples and shamelessly moaning.

Watching her play with her own breasts, Mallaya smiled. Looking at her pussy, he continued to finger her. Sliding the digit in and out of her folds, he decided to add another one in and added his middle finger. Pumping them in and out, he watched her reaction as he pumped them in and out. He swapped the pumping with swirling his digits around.

"Please Mr. Mallaya... Fuck me. Pound me." kat begged, the teasing driving her crazy, her juices just dripping onto Mallaya's fingers. Squeezing her large breasts tightly, she panted out his name, squirming and unable to stay still.

Pulling his fingers out of her folds, kat practically screamed at the reaction. "Young lady. If you're going to interrupt my class any more, I'll just have to leave and find another suitable student. Are you going to be good?"

Kat bit down on her lip, frustrated and annoyed. However, she was so incredibly wet for Mallaya that she nodded, remaining silent

"Alright then." Bending down on his knees, Mallaya resumed his pumping and searching process with his fingers. Pumping the digits in and out of her folds, mallaya reached inwards and blew on her pussy. Watching her leave the table with excitement, mallaya then started to play with her clit. Sucking on the button, he removed his fingers and held onto her legs as she bucked at the actions.

Kat tried her best to remain silent, not wanting to moan out shamelessly as she enjoyed it. Her hand remained on her breasts while her eyes clenched shut. She could feel the handsome man just toying with her, making her squirm while she could do nothing but show off how wet she was.

"Alright young lady. You've been very good. Would you like me to fuck you now?" He asked, lapping up the cum from her pussy.

Kat nodded quickly as she felt him licking up her wet juices, making her blush harder. "Hard.. please."

"Very good. Now stand up and bend over the table." He ordered, standing up and stepping back from the table. Tugging at his dick, he watched his 'student' with eager anticipation.

Kat glanced at Mallaya's bare body as she got up, slowly turning around and bending forward. With her upper body pinned against the table, she lifted her ass into the air, with her legs apart.

Rubbing her pussy from behind, Mallaya smiled as she ground her pussy on his hand. Removing it, Mallaya then slid his shaft back into her warm, wet folds.

"Mm that's it.. slam it in deep." She begged, looking back to see Mallaya right up against her. She pushed back, wanting it all.

Nodding silently, he agreed with her. She certainly did want it all and he was going to give it to her. Forcing all of his shaft inside her, Mallaya held her hips in place and grunted as they fucked in unison. His balls slapped against her pussy as they fucked. Changing the pace, Mallaya held kat still and withdrew all of his rod. Then, as quickly as he did that, he forced it all back in again making Torrie react passionately.

"Fuck yes!" She moaned out loudly. Feeling Mallaya just pull in and out rapidly made her pant like a whore. She loved the sound of their skin slapping together. her body jolted with each thrust she took, her juices dripping down her legs as she nodded.

Mallaya was busy pounding her when he realised that he was getting close to cumming. His eyes drifted down her body and found them resting on her ass. 
"Young lady... We haven't finished punishing you yet." With that, he pulled out of her pussy and slid it into her ass. Meeting some resistance, he reached around and started to finger her clit.

Feeling the thick cock sink into her asshole made her open her eyes with surprise. "Oh fuck Mr. Mallaya.. you're so bad." She whined out, feeling the cock trying to get deeper and deeper in her tight hole.

"Young lady... I think you are the bad one. I've nearly got all of my dick inside your ass hole. Have you done this before?" He asked, his dick trying to get further inside her.

kat nodded, biting down on her lip as she looked back at him, pushing her ass back while keeping it in the air for him.

"I thought as much." He said with a smile, managing to push more and more of his shaft inside her. Watching her ass swallow more and more of him, Mallaya groaned as she pusher her ass back to him.

kat finally felt the cock fully in her, and her ass against Mallaya's smooth waist. She moaned out, licking her lips as she grinded against him. 
"Fuck.. you're so fucking hot Mr. Mallaya."

"Uhhh... Uhhh... So are you kat." He said, addressing her correctly for the first time since their engagement. With each pump, her skin was tight around him as he fucked her. Closing his eyes, Mallaya groaned and got ready to cum. "Kat... I'm going to cum... Can I cum in your ass?"

"Mmm, fill me up." Kat grinned as she pushed back, making his hips hit her juicy ass faster and faster, while she thought of his big thick cock just shooting loads of cum.

Nodding again silently, Mallaya started to increase his fucking. He wasn't focusing on his strokes but purely on getting himself off. With erratic thrusts, he grunted and shot his load inside her.

Kat grinned, closing her eyes as she felt the warm sticky load in her ass. Grinding very slowly, she rested on the table, licking her lips.

Pulling out of her ass, Mallaya sighed heavily as he watched kat's asshole close up. Cupping her cheeks, Mallaya picked her up and placed her on the table. Wiping the sweat away from his brow, they shared another hot kiss.

Kat kissed him passionately, wrestling his tongue as she caught her breath, sweaty and tired.

"Well, I think that was a fine lesson don't you?" He asked as he leant in and 
kissed her neck, lightly biting the salty flesh.

Kat: do I get the job sir?
Mallaya: Tomorrow, we will try blowjob, then we will see..
04-26-2015, 10:52 AM,
When she originally took the film "Singh is King," Katrina Kaif could

never have imagined that this would be the movie that thrust her from little seen films into

the limelight of Bollywood stardom. She thought it might do relatively well but didn't expect it to

be the massive box office success it was. Thankfully, she'd had the foresight to agree to a possible

sequel, which was in the works only weeks after the film's release.

Katrina was happy with the movie so far, especially the way her character was given much

more of an action-oriented slant than the shy girl from the first film. And she got to show a

little more sensuality in this film too, which would definitely help raise her star a little. Not that

she hadn't shown a little skin before but that was before anyone knew who the hell she was.Like in the previous movie,this

movie had a song sequence in Egypt.

For the moment, Katrina had decided to put aside all thoughts of shooting, of stunt work

and special effects and the rest and just try to enjoy the sights of Egypt. While she was nowhere

near the expert she played in the films, she did have to admire the beauty of the ancient land and

how it seemed to attract so many visitors.

Most of those visitors were packed into the small bazar not too far from her hotel where

Katina was enjoying a day of shopping. It was a bit more crowded than she would have liked but

still very nice, the stalls offering a large selection of trinkets, a bit overpriced but still intriguing

and worth a look. But frankly, she preferred a shop that was a bit more traditional, leading her to

a small alcove of a shop near the corner of the marketplace.

The cool air inside was a definite joy after the unbearing heat, Katrina adjusting her outfit

to keep it from sticking on her body, taking off her sunglasses and brushing at her long dark hair

as she took in the shop. It was surprisingly quiet, with the usual array of trinkets and valuables

spread about, several of them very good.

"May I help you?" Katrina turned to face the owner of the soft accented voice. He was a small

man, forties, with balding hair and a somewhat downtrodden complexion but still rather pleasant.

"I'm just looking," Katrina said in her crisp tones. "Just taking a brief vacation and looking

for something to take back."

"A tall order," the man said. "But I believe I can help you with that." He moved over to

the counter, rummaging around behind it as Katrina came up to him. "Ah!" the man said, coming

back. "I believe I have just the thing for you."

Katrina watched as he placed down what appeared to be a small pyramid attached to a

stand. The platform it was on was raised slightly, ringed with some sort of writing Katrina couldn't

make out. The pyramid itself was a simple one, a miniature of the most famous landmarks around.

On each side of the pyramid was a gem, a diamond, an emerald and a ruby. "My, that must cost a

bit," Katrina said.

"Not as much as you might think," the man said. "It is worth it, I believe. It's just such a

nice decoration. Here, let me show you how it works." He flicked a switch and the pyramid began

to spin, the gems lighting up. The man placed it into the palm of his hand and held it so it was

level to Katrina's eyes. "What causes the light?" Katrina asked as it spun.

"A small bulb inside," the man replied. "A cheap effect, I know, but it does make it

enchanting. You can see the way each gem is lit, the way they glow red, green and white as they

spin around and around, you can watch them spin around and around, around and around, just

watch the light spin, my dear, watch them spin around and around, the wonderful light spinning,

the wonderful lights spinning around and around, around and around, just watch the wonderful

lights spin around and around, around and around, just watch the wonderful lights, just watch the

wonderful lights spin, around and around, around and around, just watch the wonderful lights

spin, around and around, around and around."

Katrina's eyes were becoming a bit glassy as she stared at the spinning pyramid, the lights

continuing to play into her eyes as she did. The shopkeeper had seen many a person in that

position and knew the constant stream of flashing lights, the shifting colors flying into her eyes,

combined with his deep droning voice telling her to watch them spin, was drawing Katrina into a

nice trance state.

"Just watch the lights, watch them spin around and around, around and around, just keep

watching them spin, around and around, around and around, growing more and more relaxed, my

dear, grow more and more relaxed as you watch the lights, watch them spin and flash, spin and

flash, just watch the lights spin and flash, spin and flash, into your eyes, growing more and more

relax with every spin and flash, more relaxed with every spin and flash. Spin, relaxed, flash,

relaxed, spin, relaxed, flash, relaxed, just more and more relaxed with every spin and flash, spin

and flash, relaxed, relaxed, spin and flash, relaxed, relaxed......."

Katrina's entire face was blank now, the lights continuing to flash along her face as she

stared at the spinning pyramid, the shopkeeper continuing to speak as he mentally made

arrangements for Katrina's near future.Katrina was now hypnotised.

Sheiks weren't quite as common in Egypt these days but one is a millionaire oil executive,

he can present the appearance well and be tolerated for it. The Sheik in question here was a tall

man with handsome features and a dark beard, dressed in robes as he lounged around his mansion,

awaiting his upcoming visitor. He was seated in his bedroom, the large bed featuring expensive

sheets and curtains, the moon moving through the large windows nearby as he waited.

The doors opened, the bodyguards moving aside to allow the shopkeeper to enter with

Katrina by his side. She was dressed in a very thin harem outfit, her naked body easily seen

underneath, her firm breasts and tight nipples showcasing the arousal programmed into her, dark

hair curled up behind her head, a veil covering the lower half of her face, her blank eyes showing

above it.

"Very nice, Mastuafh," the Sheik said. "A nice choice as always. For a Westerner, she's

perfect."

"Not quite, sir," the shopkeeper said apologetically. "It was only after she was under my

spell and I talked to her that I learned she is an actress of some fame, currently shooting a movie.

I'm afraid she cannot be a permanent member of your harem. If she does not come back by

tomorrow, she will be missed and questions raised by high-ranking people."

"Hmm, a bother," the Sheik said. "Well, I do believe she can serve me well tonight. She

has been readied?"

"As always," the shopkeeper nodded.

"Very well. Your fee is waiting you. I look forward to doing business with you soon."

"As do I," the shopkeeper said, bowing as he exited, the doors locking from the outside

behind him, the guards knowing the Sheik wanted to be alone for a time.

The Sheik moved back on the bed, looking over at Katrina, who still stood there silently

through it all. "You have been trained?"

"Yes, Master," Katirna said softly, her mind worked over by the shopkeeper the last few

hours until she was ready to serve the Sheik.

"Then let your service begin," the Sheik said, lying back on the bed. Obediently, Katrina

stripped away her outfit, which really didn't take too long, revealing her nice naked body. She

kept the veil on as per her orders, crawling onto the bed and to the sheik. She knelt obediently

before him, letting him sit up a bit, his hands moving over to her firm breasts, tweaking the nipples

and squeezing the breasts, a slight sigh Katrina's only reaction to it.

After a few moments spent rubbing at her breasts, the Sheik lay back, undoing the front of

his robe to let his hard cock free. "Mount me," he commanded. Obediently, Katrina moved onto

him, sitting herself down on her cock. She immediately began to move herself back and forth on

it, her breasts bouncing forward as she worked herself on the Sheik's cock. The Sheik's hands

moved back to her breasts, cupping them as he drove himself forward into her. Unexpectedly, he

rolled them around, his cock still in Katrina's pussy as he pushed her onto her back, taking his

rightful position on top. Katrina's legs bent, feet on the sheets as the Sheik went at her, moving his

face down to her breasts, licking the nipples as he pushed his cock in and out of her pussy. Katrina

allowed a slight moan to escape her lips, her commands to keep silent difficult in light of the

incredible lovemaking the Sheik was subjecting her to. He kept right on kneading her breasts as he

rammed his cock at her pussy, moans Katrina was unable to hold in echoing through the room. To

her credit, or rather the credit of her programming, she managed to hold in her scream as the

Sheik's cock blasted into her pussy.

She had barely come down from the orgasm when the Sheik knelt over her, pushing his

cock past her veil while keeping her face covered. "Suck it," the Sheik commanded, watching as

Katrina took it in her mouth, her lips running up and down the shaft, tickling the tip as she took

him in. The Sheik watched her, reflecting that the woman was a wonder. A shame she couldn't be

a permanent part of his harem but he thought she could be convinced to pay him a few visits now

and then. After all, in the desert, how could one pass up such a treat?
04-26-2015, 10:53 AM,
Katrina Kaif finished the day of filming her first movie,
"BOOM" and headed back to her trailer. After a day like this, all
she wanted was a clean hot shower.
Much of the filming had taken place in the swamp. She had fallen in
to the murky river
4 times today. Her hair was tangled and she could feel her wet clothes
clinging to her body, showing off her lush curves. In fact, during the
filming, she could have sworn she saw a couple of the film crew guys
stroking their crotches as they watched her wet body emerge from
the river with her nipples poking through the thin fabric of her t-shirt.
She reached the trailer and unlocked the door. Once inside, she turned
on her stereo and music filled the room. She headed for the bathroom
and turned on the shower. She quickly stripped out of her dirty, wet
clothes and got in the shower.

The hot steamy water felt good on her aching body. She washed
her long dark hair and
rubbed her self with the bar of soap everywhere she could. She
lost track of time as she
explored her firm tanned body with her sudsy hands.
At last, she turned off the shower, dried herself off, and wrapped
herself in a fluffy terrycloth bathrobe.
As she opened the door to leave the bathroom, she looked out
and saw men in her living room, about 6 or 7, she thought. She
recognized a few of them from the film crew.
"What are you doing in here? You are not supposed to be in here."
she cried in amazement.
"Just checking up on you, Ms. Kaif. How are you?" one of them
answered.
"I don't need anyone checking on me! Please leave before
I call security!" snapped Katrina.
"How are you going to do that, Ms. Kaif?" Another one of
them looked at her holding her phone and broken phone line
and smiled.
"Wh wh what do you want?" stammered Katrina, already
knowing the answer.
"You look very pretty, Katrina, all fresh and clean from your
shower." the first guy said to her. "Guys, don't you think
Ms. Kaif looks good?"
Smiles and nods of approval came from around the room. they
were laughing at her and she felt all alone.
"After watching you today, Ms. Kaif, we all thought you
were so hot and sexy, everyone wanted some of that sweet
British pussy of yours, so we thought we would pay you a
visit. Why not just relax and enjoy yourself?"
After he said that, all the guys began to laugh and whistle. Katrina felt
afraid. There were 7 of them and she was all alone, clothed in only a
bathrobe. "NO! You can't......I won't....NO DON'T!" she cried.
"Katrina, baby, just relax! Why don't you take off your robe and show
us that sexy body of yours, honey?" the first guy, Tom called again.
"Yeah! Hot mamasita!"
"Take it off, baby! Ha, ha, ha!"
"Let's see that PUSSY! Ha, ha!"
"Wooooeeeee!!"
Katrina started to cry. She didn't understand how they got in. She
thought she had locked the door. She liked sex, but she couldn't
handle this many guys. She tried to think of what she could do,
when she saw one of them coming for her.
"Hey, honey, I'll help you with that robe. ha ha ha" snickered Bill.
"No, don't.....please.....(sniff) I can do it myself. (sniff)" replied Katrina.
She stepped into the middle of the room, untied her terrycloth belt, opened
the robe, and let it fall gently to the floor. Her beautiful tanned body was
completely on display for the men.
They looked her over head to toe. Her breasts looked full and ripe, begging
to be squeezed and sucked. Her stomach was smooth and flat. Her hips
and thighs were
firm and smooth. Her thick dark pubic hair formed a perfect triangle where
her thighs
joined together.
She endured more catcalls and whistles while she stood there, naked.
"Hey, baby, turn around! Lets see that ASS!"
Slowly, she turned around. From the corner of her eye, she could see
one of the guys
with his pants down, playing with his cock.
"YEAH! Nice ass, Katrina!" she heard them call as she turned her back
on them.
She had always known that men liked the look of her ass. Her full round
hips and small
waist were very sexy. Men had been grabbing her and pinching her there
since she was
in her early teens. Many guys had wanted to fuck her there also, but she
had not let anyone do that.
"Bend over, Katrina, baby! Show us what you got!"
Instead, she turned back around to face them. "No, please leave me
alone! Go now!"
One of the men approached her and grabbed her around the waist.
Another grabbed
one of her wrists and held it firm. She swung wildly with the other fist and
kicked her legs madly, trying to fight them off. Someone else grabbed her
other arm and she was pulled to the carpeted floor. Her arms were held
fast above her head, while her legs were
being forced apart roughly.
"Noo....nooooo...please don't do this!" she cried through clenched teeth.
It was no use. One of the men dangled his cock in front of her face and
told her to suck it. Another man was squeezing her tits like they were
bread dough. She also felt hands stroking her thighs and between her legs.
The hand between her legs rubbed her pubic bush again and again, then
rudely jammed two fingers deep into her vagina. Katrina's body reeled
from the shock.
"AAAAHHHHHaahahahhh!!! Noooo....Nooooo...AAAAHHH AAAAHHHH"
The fingers probed her deeper, exploring everywhere they could reach inside.
"AAAHH!!! NOOOO!!! aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, NOOOOO!!!"
Another finger was wedged into her tight cunt. Katrina's body bucked hard.
Her hips
rose from the floor, but she was pinned back down. The thick fingers in her
cunt were driving her crazy, probing, digging deeper inside of her, rubbing
against her clit. She didn't want to give these guys the satisfaction, but
she knew she would come soon.
"Keep finger fucking the slut, Jack! Attaway man, she loves it!" said Tom,
who was squeezing her tits.
"Yeah! She's not such a big star now, right honey? Just a horny slut who
needs a good hard fucking! Ha ha!"
"Suck my cock, baby!" Jim thrust his meat into her face again. This time,
Katrina was out of control and opened her mouth around his flesh,
sucking it deep.
She felt someone sucking her tits at the same time. Jack's fingers were
still plunging in and out of her vagina and she needed to come. It
happened when a guy bit down on her nipple. A shock wave went
through her body and it triggered a flood erupting from her juicy cunt.
"MMMMFFGGHH!!! Aaaahh.....aaaaahhh SSLLLLPPPP AAAHHHGHGH!!"
Katrina's hips shook violently as her juices poured out of her, onto
Jack's hand and making a puddle on the carpet.
"Damn, baby! That was great!" exclaimed Jack as he pulled his fingers
from her pussy. He stroked his cock a couple of times and then thrust
it right inside her where his fingers had been. "Uuuunnnhghh!" With
one push he was all the way in. Katrina's
cunt was soaking wet from her come.
"Uuunngh! Uuuunnnghh! Uuunngh! Unnnnggh!" Jack hammered
his pole inside her for a few more thrusts. He knew he would not last
long though. His cock began to throb and he started to moan.
"NOOO!! You Bastard!! Don't come inside meeee! NOOOO!!!" Katrina
screamed as she stopped sucking Jim's cock and she felt Jack starting
to come.
Too late. Jack unloaded wave after wave of sticky white semen inside
her body. She felt the hot liquid filling her again and again. Katrina
started to cry again. Jim rammed his cock back into her mouth and
shot his load of come onto her pretty face. Gobs of it stuck in her
thick dark hair.
She didn't even have time to recover from the fucking Jack had given
her before she felt another stiff prick being shoved rudely into her
pussy. This time it was Tom, who had spoken to her first when she
found these men in her home.
"Ms. Kaif, you are so hot and sexy, baby! UUNNNNGGHH!
I have wanted to...
Uuuunngh! fuck you for so long.....Uuuungh! Uuuunngh!! Damn,
your cunt is so WET! UUUnnngghh!! You've got me stiff as a
board! Uuunnnghh!!"
Over and over, Tom pushed his thick sausage deep inside Katrina's
pussy. He rubbed his hand across her bush, pressing it down to force
her clit against his member. The friction drove her crazy. Her hips
bucked and twisted wildly with every thrust. She felt another flood
building inside her.
"AAAAHHH!!!! oooohh oooooohhh ooooohh AAAAAHH!! Unh,
Unh, Unh, Unh, AAAAHHAHHHAHAH!!!! OOOOOOHHHHHHAAHAHAHAH!!!"
Katrina's cunt erupted with a flood of her pussy juice once again.
Tom felt the hot liquid rushing against his cock and thrust it in once
more as hard and as deep as he could. He squirted jets of sticky white
goo deep inside her. She was so full of cum that it was starting to
ooze out of her snatch.
Suddenly she felt herself being pushed onto her side. Someone was
moving behind her, grabbing and squeezing the firm round globes
of her ass. Her ass cheeks were being spread apart. She was afraid
of what may happen next.
"Nnnoooo! Please.....no....don't touch me there!" Katrina panted in
despair. She knew they would if they wanted to.
"You mean 'here'?" laughed one of them as he licked his finger and
placed it against her
puckered anus.
"NNOOOO!!! NNNOOOO!! PLEASE DON'T!!" shreiked Katrina.
The last guy who
had tried to touch her there had gotten slapped hard, but with all
these guys holding her down, she knew that she was at their mercy.
A fuck slave to be used for whatever they wanted.
The man behind her leaned down next to her ear and whispered,
"Kat, baby, it makes me
crazy when you scream like that. I love a feisty bitch like you." Then he
pushed his finger
as deep inside her tight rectum as he could. He twisted it back and
forth inside her ass,
slapping her butt cheeks with his other hand, laughing the whole time.
Another guy came and made her suck his cock. Someone else lifted
one of her legs and began to play with her cream-filled cunt again.
More fingers were probing her wet fuck
tunnel. She lay on her side with one leg high in the air while she
was being finger fucked in both of her holes.
"Oooohhh! ooohh...unh unh unh unh unh AAAAHHHH aaahhh
unh unh unh unh" grunted Katrina as her sexy body squirmed
on the carpet.
Tim, the guy behind her, spread her ass cheeks again and began
to wedge another finger into her tight backdoor. She screamed for
mercy as he forced it inside and wriggled it inside her asshole,
pressing deeper and deeper with each thrust.
"NNOOOOO!! PLEEEEASE NNNOOOO!!! YOU'RE HURTING
MEEEEE!!!"
"Damn, honey I knew you'd be a hot fuck, but you are even better
than I thought." said Tim. He took his fingers out of her ass and
rammed his thick cock into her tight asshole.
"Kat, baby, your ass feels so nice on my cock......UUUNNH!!
Sooo tight! UUNNGH!! UUNNGGH!! You need a good hard
assfucking baby. UUUNNGH!"
"OOOOWWWW!!!! Ooooohh, oooohhhhggoooddd......unh
unh unh unh unh AAAAHHAAAAHH!!! oooohhho ohhhhhh
unh unnh unh AAAAAHHHHHH!!!""
Katrina screamed.
"You're not such a big star after all, baby!" Tim spoke into her
ear. "Uuunnngghh!! Just another slut who loves getting her
cunt and ass fucked hard....UUUNNGGHH!!"
Tim rolled onto his back with his cock still crammed deep
inside Katrina's beautiful ass.
He held her legs open as he continued to pound into her pooper.
Her pussy was exposed and Eric didn't waste any time. He
mounted her and his stiff
prick slid up into her slick vaginal cavity. Katrina squealed with
fear and pleasure.
She was being fucked with two dicks at the same time! Her hips
gyrated and bucked
like crazy!
"AAAAAAAAHHH!!!!YOU'RE SPLITTING ME IN TWO!!!!!
unh unh unh unh.......
AAAAHHHHH!!!! aah aaah aaaaahh ahahahahahahhahahahah
ohgodohgodohgod
STOPPPPPP!!!! IT....IT HURTS...unh unh uhuhuhuhuhuhuh.....
pl..please unh unh unh
OOOOOOWWWWW!!!" Katrina screamed and groaned as both
guys rammed their stiff cocks deep inside her cunt and her asshole.

Hearing her scream like that sent both guys over the edge in a hurry.
Tim and Eric
blasted hot streams of sticky cum into Katrina's gorgeous body.
She came also, with
slick sweet fluids gushing from her cunt, running down her thighs
and onto the floor beneath her.
Suddenly she felt a spurt of cum right onto her face. One of the
guys had been watching the show she had just put on and had
been whacking off, with his cock aimed at her face. The semen
smelled bleachy on her cheek.
Before she could react, she saw another guy getting ready to fuck
her. Poor Katrina was exhausted! "No......please no more.........
I can't (sob) ..........I'm sore (sniff)... no"
Too late. Her legs were forced apart and yet another cock plunged
deep into her sore pussy. "aaahhhhhhAAHAHAHHAHH!!!!"
"Uuuunngh!! Uuuunngh! Uunngh!! Uuungh!! Uungh!" Steve pumped
his rod in and out of her sore cum filled cunt again and again and again
faster and faster......then he exploded and filled her snatch once again
with his seed.
He lay on top of her for a few minutes tired and sweaty. "Mmmm!
Baby, you are one great fuck. I'd love ot do this again tomorrow
night. How about it?"
Finally finished after their frenzied fucking, the guys dressed and
left. Katrina lay on the floor sweaty and exhausted, covered in come.
She needed another shower. In the shower,
she scrubbed herself with soap over and over. But no matter how hard
she scrubbed, she couldn't clean the dirty feeling or the memory of
what happened.
And she knew they would return for her..................................

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Fresh Perspective on Indian Live Sex and Live Porn India desiaks 0 13,551 03-13-2024, 01:53 PM
Last Post: desiaks
  Saali Adhi Gharwali - 2 ratanraj2301 1 14,142 03-12-2024, 11:57 AM
Last Post: volohan
Bug Jannath Ke Hoor's sashi_bond 0 3,622 02-29-2024, 12:54 PM
Last Post: sashi_bond
  महारानी देवरानी aamirhydkhan 211 332,728 12-20-2023, 03:29 AM
Last Post: aamirhydkhan
  गुलाबो Peacelover 19 29,716 12-04-2023, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Peacelover
Exclamation Meri sagi mom ki chudai-1 (How I became Incest) gotakaabhilash 6 46,108 12-02-2023, 01:36 PM
Last Post: gotakaabhilash
  दीदी को चुदवाया Ranu 101 530,258 11-27-2023, 01:13 AM
Last Post: Ranu
  Sach me Saali adhi Gharwali - Part 1 ratanraj2301 0 7,555 11-22-2023, 09:58 PM
Last Post: ratanraj2301
  Maa ka khayal Takecareofmeplease 25 234,483 11-08-2023, 01:58 PM
Last Post: peltat
  FFM sex series Part 1 सपना Popcorn 4 10,209 11-08-2023, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Popcorn