Deepika's Sex Interview
04-26-2015, 10:56 AM,
Heart  Deepika's Sex Interview
So it was an bright summer afternoon & Deepika padukone was lying in home's sofa as she was taking an well needed after acting continuously for more than six months. As doing so her door bell rang, so she went to open the door. Actually it was an courier named in her name which was actually carried by an 18 year old boy. As she was staying in her home for convenience Deepika was wearing an loose short t-shirt and an low hip shorts which revealing many of her parts & the boy was enjoying it even deepika noted it but she didn't care a lot about as she was facing this habits of others for long so she just got the courier from his hand & closed the door behind him.

It was actually an letter posted to her from an Adults prone english mai madarchod hu F2. Actually the letter stated tat, it was an Invitation for her to arrear to their tv station in order to give an interview to their mai madarchod hu. It was an interview oly the mai madarchod hu will interview oly celebrities.

In this interview, Deepika must talk about her sex life & must make an confession about an fucking session which is unknown to the world. Deepika was stunned on hearing & got angered as well but she continued to read the letter.

And the letter continued to say tat, the interview will be held in Dubai & it ill be viewed and telecast oly in midwest countries, European countries & Australia & it won't be viewed in america & india..

The letter also consisted about the salary details. It stated tat she would be paid wit 4 lacs American dollars and the letter consisted of an advance money of one lac dollars.

Once seeing these details Deepika was mesmerised & tat too the salary tat gonna be paid to her influenced her attention towards tat interview & more over tat interview won't be telecasted in india gave her more confidence.

Before the end of the letter, the mai madarchod hu told her tat if she accepts to attend their interview means they have to accept to rules and regulations of the company.
1. Tat the celebrity should were oly an Bikini to the interview.
2. And she must do wat ever the crowd asks except she could oppose to have sex if she doesn't wish.

But oly the amount of money to paid was oly in her mind & so this condition also had no probs to her.

So the mai madarchod hu also paid for her travel to Dubai because it knew tat this program will be an gr8 hit & so it didn't mind to pay an hell lot of money. Even deepika was ready to travel there.

Even Deepika was feeling something new within her heart as she was about to share some of deep secrets which she had kept within her & tat to her sexual secrets was causing her body to shake & even causing her pussy to flow. So Deepika now got ready to leave for Dubai.

so Deepika travelled all use way to Dubai. She was provided wit the best room available in tat city. The night began, so Deepika Padukone got herself ready for the interview by wearing an blue silk type two piece bikini which was revealing the whole of her boobs & the underwear was all transparent except giving some cover to her clean shaven pussy.

After getting ready, she just wore an over coat & travelled in the limo which was provided by the tv company for her travel. Even though Deepika wore an overcoat to cover her boasting breasts it was revealing to lot to the outside world & the driver was taking an full advantage of it by viewing her thru the driver's mirror and was biting his lips wit pure lust, Deepika noticed the activities of driver but didn't care about it bcoz after sometime even half of the world would be enjoying this view. So just kept quiet & reached the tv station.

She was given an arousing welcome in der & took her to their room. She enquired them about the Host of the show but official declined to reveal it & asked her find herself once the show gets started & even gave her the details of the show.

Soon her name was announced & she got ready to reveal herself. As soon as she entered the stage, the song Aaj ki Raat of the movie Don was played & Deepika came out swaying & dancing her ass perfectly for the song, within the verge of song getting over she removed her overcoat to reveal her public assets. Once she did it there were huge ovation in the crowd wit keeping their mouths open & several immediately started to jerk the penis in front of her making her feel embarised.

Now the music of the host played, Deepika was eager to see who her host really was & was once shocked after seeing. It was none other Big B, Amitabh Bachchan. Who came in an way he is known for, wearing coat and moving his movements. Once seeing Deepika he have him an sheepish smile on the view of breasts & those thighs. The man in her previous acted as her father now He was enjoying her..

So now it was time for interview, so after giving introduction about herself and her beautiful body. He began questioning her.
AB : Wat exacting is the size of your breasts?
DP: my breasts size is 34c, y just say it ill show it to u all so tat u all beleive it.
Saying like tat she removed her top of quiet sometime & revealed her beautiful breasts and nipples to all. Her nipples were erect. All the crowds including Amitabh was amazed to see such an well waxed breasts & breathing heavily.

AB: wow! Wat an view. So now can u please share your pussy diameter & plz say whether you r a virgin & if not say first who was the first guy to break your seal.
DP: my pussy diameter is 5 cms & it can take in an cock of any size. More over im not an virgin. Wen i was 18, i was fucked my Dabboo Ratnani.THE famous photographer of bollywood. She was just crowned as miss Hyderabad & all friends had advised her to try her luck in modelling & bollywood. Due to the influence of her father, she got an chance to model for an king fisher calendar. It was taken by him. Once he saw he was mesmerized, so he proposed her tat if she accepts to let him fuck her then he would use his source to make her top bollywood heroine. Deepika thought for some time , then something wat her father said came to her mind, it was tat if something gr8 is gonna happen in your life means, do wat ever it may be even an sinful act to make urself happy. So she thought for it & accepted it. So it was the first time she had an sex.

On hearing it all the men started to moan & clapped hands along wit Amitabh who was just staring at Deepika's juicy lips.

AB: Hey! Deepika ur lips r so pink & juicy so im losing my concentration. So don mind can i give an kiss in der?
DP: AFTER giving an long thought to it, knew tat she would be asked do more sexy works & more over in their next movie there is an lip locking scene between her & Amitabh, the money she gonna receive from this show is really gonna be high. So wit any doubt she accepted it.

So Deepika Padukone came near him, Amitabh understood it. So both came together & their lips glued. His worn out lips didn't give any pleasure to her but Amitabh enjoyed it, bitted his lower lip hard which made her moan & open her mouth. Soon Amitabh realised his chances and turned it to an french kiss. Now Deepika really liked it because he wit his tongue played various ways & sucked her lips which was really something good for her. So he thought it was an good time for an break, so using his hand he signalled for break & continued his work.
After the break
Both Amitabh & deepika returned back after the very hot & steamy lip kiss. So the interview carried on.
AB: So tell us about your sex life wit your celebrity boyfriends.
DP: THANKS Amitabh for askin me this question. Firstly, my first celebrity sex was wit cricketer Yuvraj. It was during the india-australia one day match & i was invited by the sex pervert SRK FOR our movie promotion. Right from the time, i arrived Srk made me to sit beside him & kept on cupping my breast, though i didn't like but he being an bigger star had to accept it,
and suddenly, yuvraj got out, he looked pissed off so to cheer him up i called him. But tat dog as soon as he heard my voice started to beg for an quick fuck session & i too accepted it because of all the actions made by Srk on my breasts. So we met in an common room, yuvraj quickly removed my dress & his dress, took it cock out. It was mere 4 inches, though were together it was first time we gonna have sex. He quickly inserted his penis into mine & made its moments but i wasn't getting any pleasure out of it because of his small penis was not going any deep into my pussy. Suddenly to my surprise, Australian cricketer Brett lee came in & saw us doing it, so wit our invitation he itself made it into an threesome & he cummed in all my three holes and body, it was one of most pleasurable sex wit Brett lee made me beg for more.
AB: Is there any more.
DP: YA. My sex life wit my other two boyfriends had many thing in common. As our sex life were involved in both most expensive places & as well in most cheap places & we had sex in front of peoples in foreign countries which we didn't worry for as being celebrities & there is something more in common. As you all know it was first Vijay Mallya,
father of siddarth mallya who introduced me to the gala industry & till recently like an personal prostitute of his i travel wit him all over the world were ever he travelled & gave him sex pleasure till she got close wit siddarth. And as per Ranbir, his father Rishi kapoor had fucked her hard in the sets of Love Aaj Kal during the shooting in european countries, more over, the fathers of the celebrity boyfriends were more powerful & active in the bed than their sons. Proving tat old his gold.

As soon as she finished many got climax and sprouted their cum around while Amitabh to prove his strength showed his cock to deepika who got shock to see. It was an 8 inch cock which more bigger than her boyfriends. So this time she got herself down automatically to give an blow job to Big B with out his insistence by taking his huge cock into her mouth & drinking his cum. Which automatically paid way for second ad for the program.
So now the music started to play again & Amitabh invited all the crowd & viewers for the last sequence of today show. Even Deepika Padukone got her ready wit all make up after giving Amitabh an blow job.

AB: NOW Deepika lets talk about the elicit relations u had wit your co- actors. If any, im sure many would have had, especially wit an girl wit such a body.
DP: HMMM. Good question & thanks. Ya i had many tat too starting wit the sex pervert Srk. Though in the movie Arjun Rampal was the villan but in the real he turned out to be, because he never missed a chance to fuck me or enjoy my body. Though in outside he acts to be sincere to is wife Gauri but in reality its not so as he continues to have sex wit various women.. Even once he used me to do an threesome wit an minister in govt & himself to get his work done.
AB: Is tat all?
DP: No. Even Saif Ali Khan had me for himself. But he is an opposited to Srk as he is complete lover & does fuck me in a way i like. Even during my recent film shooting wit me he took me to some exotic locations & hotels which i like first to satisfy me & den oly himself. He has recently even bought me an Haveli near pune worth crores.
While in case of Ranbir & Akshey they fuck u quickly by dropping all their loads into you wit out giving you any satisfaction.
But my favourite sex was wit John Abraham during our recent film shooting for Desi boyz. He fucked me expertly, giving me pleasure, he was the first guy to eat my pussy which i liked a lot & even rode my ass.
AB: WOW rounds really hot. So my last question before going to audience. Why did you break off wit Ranbir kapoor?
DP: Several reasons. Mainly he didn't allow me to enjoy my life the way life, tat is to sleep wit the person i like or even do hot scenes in movies, but he alone had his erotic relationship wit Katrina Kaif & more over Siddarth mallya was far more richer than ranbir & gave me my independence in life & so does he fucks many wen he likes giving me also chance to do wat ever i like, even letting me have sex wit his father i like. These were the reasons for our break up.
AB: Good answer. So tats an close of my questions. Now the people in will questions & u should do accordingly, so ask anything people.

1st person: mam, ur ass looks so beautiful, so can u please show us your ass cheeks & let me massage them, fuck it wit ur wish?
DP: ok. Have a view & fuck to ur hearts content. I feel really horny. Saying it she removes her lower lingerie of her bikini, showing her round ass to them.

Now the viewer jumps & comes near deepika to make her stand in doggy style &holds her waist for supports & rams her ass wit his 7 inches cock real hard , massaging her ass cheeks as well. Both these activities were giving her pleasure, making her moan. She was moaning loudly wit Ahhh; Awww; yamma etc. It was giving her much pain but she enjoyed it.
Now time for 2nd question: so mam i don't need more i just want to kiss u,cup ur breasts & bit them.
DP: UR WELCOME.

So now the second person comes running & quickly gives her kiss by slowly sucking her lips which was making her to come to an mood & slowly making her to open her mouth. Once it happened, he inserted his tongue to her mouth & struggled wit her tongue. To make her go more passionate. Wit that he cupped her breasts & rolling his index finger on her nipple. So within no time her nipples became rock hard. So after kissing her for ten mins he shifted her attention to her breasts, hid his face in her breasts, kissed them & sucked them for sometime before biting to give her some marks.

AB: Now its an end for spectators questions. Now its my time. So Deepika can u let me to eat your pussy.
DP: I KNEW tat u would ask it. Ok u old sucker come on take it.
So Now Amitabh came near her & made her to lie down on the floor to expand her thighs to show her shaven pussy. Then went near her pussy walls to kiss them making Deepika to shiver. Then he took two fingers & opened her pussy walls to insert them inside her. Because of the previous actions, her pussy was greasy allowing free moments of his fingers. So quickly he finger fucked her & his fingers were filled wit her love juices which he licked wit his tongue.

Now he took his tongue to pussy & roamed deep into her pussy making her go mad. Soon her love juices started to flow & bursted all over his face. Which he even licked wit out keeping any remaining, then he put her latest item song from the movie Dum Marro Dum and asked her to dance naked. Deepika too wit out any shame dance for tat song provoking all the cock to grow to their full extent. So before leaving all the men dropped all the load of cum over her body. Deepika was embarised but the thought of the money she was gonna earn from the show made her to stop thinking about it & she was ready to do it again, for tat huge some of money. She said before leaving.
RE: Deepika's Sex Interview
I had gotten off at Honolulu International Airport in Hawaii for a vacation and checked into a hotel. It was unbearably hot
and I was wearing a Hawaiian shirt, half open with nothing on underneath, shorts and sandals. If anyone from back home was to
see me dressed like this they would seriously take the piss out of me, the guy never seen in anything but Armani,
dressed as a beach bum.

Once I checked into a hotel, I decided to go to the beach, which was more or less attached onto the back of the hotel. It was
a blistering hot day and I kept wiping sweat off my fore head with a tissue. The beach was almost deserted. There was a
couple of people around but not a lot. There was one of those little bars in the middle of the beach, in the style of a
little shack, with stools around as the only seating area.

I noticed a girl sitting there by herself. She looked like a Hawaii native, long black hair, tanned skin, red bikini with a
see thru red sarong, which is a kind of beach skirt. She was sipping her drink through a straw and had sunglasses on. I had
my pick of which seat to take and I chose the one right next to her.

"What'll you have sir?" The bar tender asked.

"I'm a tourist." I started. "What's a good Hawaiian drink to have?"

"I got just the drink." He said and started to mix some drinks. The woman beside me looked at me.

"A tourist huh?" She said. "You here by yourself?" I looked at her and man was she hot. In both senses, she was beautiful
with a great body and had a light layer of sweat on her from the heat.

"Yeah." I answered, realising who she was. "So you got time off from touring?" I asked, deciding to play it casual. I'd met
a lot of celebs and knew how to play it cool so I wasn't star struck.

"We got some time off after touring around Europe and I thought I'd come out here for a vacation. You know, get
away from it all, even if it's just for a weekend." Yep. That confirmed who she was. Deepika Padukone.

"I heard you got a movie coming out and YashRaj is producing it."

"Here you go sir." The bar tender said setting the drink on a coaster next to me.

"Thanks!" I said taking a sip. "This is pretty good!" I said to the bar tender. He just nodded and carried on doing whatever
he was doing before.

"Yeah, I'm gonna see how it goes." She said sipping her drink. "If it's successful, then I'll be able to get out an award
. But I'm in two of their movies."

"Yeah, I saw on TV the other day." I took another sip. "You look so hot in that movie,and the bikini scene is so awesome"
Deepika gave a little laugh. "So your planning on ditching Ranbir Kapoor?"

"No!" She said getting on the defensive. "If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't even be where I am today. I'm
still gonna be with him."

"I dont know how long it will last, but obviously the relationship will have to end sometime."
"And it will be sooner rather than later if you solo career picks up. Am I right?" Deepika gave a defeated little sly smile
as she sipped her drink and held the straw with both hands. I laughed out loud, in victory.

"OK then. Since you know a lot about me and have a lot of opinions. Who are you? What do you do? And when are you selling
out?" She asked with a little attitude.

"I'm Rocky." I said extending my hand out to her, now that we finally knew one another's name's. She shook my hand, she had
a kind of gentle, weak hand shake. "I run a night club and I've already sold out." I joked, to lighten the mood.

"You run a night club?" She said, her head tilting down, her eyes looking over her glasses. Her eyes looked very surprised.
"Would I have heard of it?" She said going back to sipping her drink. Most likely she has heard of it, but I don't like to
come across as a person who likes to brag, even though I do.

"Club Bishop." I said, casually sipping my drink.

"You run Club Bishop? Yeah right! I don't believe you."

"That's your prerogative." I said.

"Why's it called 'Club Bishop' if you're name's Rocky?" Deepika asked after a moment of silence.

"He owns the club, I'm the manager." I replied. "What's up with the questions if you don't believe me?"

"You seem like a shifty character that'd run that dodgy place."

"Hey what's so dodgy about it?" I asked.

"You're telling me you don't sell..." She looked at the bar tender to see if he was listening.

"OK." I said, knowing exactly what she was gonna say. "But it's always packed with celebrities. Kind of surprised no one
from your group's ever been there." Deepika looked at me pouting.

"Do I look like I do drugs?"Deepika asked innocently.

"Those cheek bones would say cocaine(coke)." I said with out even looking at her.

"Shut up!" She said laughing, shoving my arm. "Do these really look like I do coke?" She asked touching her cheeks.

"Hell if I know!"

"Then why'd you say it?"

"Got your attention didn't it." I smiled.

"You got anything on you?" Her question kind of surprised me, but at the same time it didn't.

"Yeah sure." I said. "Cause I knew I was going to see you, so I planned in advance and smuggled a kilo of cocaine here."

"Shut up!" She laughed, slapping me on my arm. "A good sense of humour. I like that in a guy." She said finishing her drink.
"How much does it cost?"

"I'd give it to you for a blow job." Deepika's jaw dropped in shock and at the same time she had a hint of a smile as well.

"Seriously?" I nodded. "Which celebs have sucked you off for coke?"

"Not a lot." I said. "I'm very picky. She has to be really hot for me to give it away for sex"

"So you think I'm really hot." She gave a sly, victorious smile. I couldn't argue the fact, I said I'd give it to her for a
blow job and then went on to say I only do it for really hot women.

"Yeah." I said casually, finishing off the drink. I signalled to the waiter for another of the same drink. Deepika turned
around to face me. The bartender placed the drink in front of me. I started to drink as I felt her put her hand on my knee.

"I'm gonna go catch some rays." Deepika said leaning forward, showing off her cleavage, as she stood up. She looked down at
me. "I'd really appreciate it if someone would rub some sun tan lotion on my back." I quickly drank as much as I could,
while I watched her walk away. I placed a $20 bill on the counter, I figured that would be more than enough to cover the
drinks. I started to follow her. She was walking at a slow pace, swaying her ass side to side, knowing full well that she
had my attention and that I'd come after her.

I managed to catch up with her quite quickly. She looked at me and smiled. She led us to a secluded part of the beach. I
looked around and noticed that we were on a spot that wasn't visible to anyone else on the beach.

She led us to a beach mat which was large enough for three people, that was already set up on the floor. She probably set
it up before and then went to get a drink. She had a large handbag with things like sun tan lotion in it. She stepped out of
her flip flops, pulled at the side of her sarong that held it up and let it fall to the floor. She looked stunning in her
red bikini. She sat down on the beach mat. I stepped out of my sandals and sat down beside her. She handed me a bottle of
sun tan lotion from her hand bag and lay on her front. I took in the view. Her red thong had already rode up her ass crack.

"I need you to rub it onto my back." She said. I poured out a generous amount on her back and started to rub it in. "If the
bikini is in the way then undo it." Deepika said not looking back. I pulled at the back, it was tied in a bow and it came
undone. I started to feel my boner get harder.

I started to rub it onto her back, going in a circular motion. Every time I'd reached the her side, I'd go a little bit
further, my hand going closer to her tits every time. I felt brave enough, that if I was to touch her in a 'inappropriate'
place she wouldn't do anything. This time when I went to the side of her body, I reached under, with one hand and cupped
her breast. I gently squeezed it and Deepika didn’t say anything.

I started to rub the lotion onto her back with my free hand, while I groped her breast with the other hand. I started to
shift my body and straddled her. Kneeling on top of her ass. The hand I was using to rub the lotion onto her back travelled
around to her side and before I knew it, I had a breast in each hand.

"You know..." Deepika started off. "I went to the bar looking for a guy to fuck." I was quite surprised at how honest she was
being. "And you were the only one with enough balls to talk to me." I just gave a cocky smile.

"When you're hung as well as me, you tend to be confident with the ladies." I must've sounded like egotistical idiot, but
Deepika found it funny and laughed at the remark.

"I can tell. It feels quite big." I looked down to notice that I was leaning forward and my crotch was pressed against her
ass and I had a hard on. "Now... enough talk and more action!" Deepika said looking back with a horny look on her face.

I pulled her thong out of her ass and moved it to one side. I lowered my shorts, pulling my cock out. I pressed it against
her butt crack and rubbed my cock head lower down the crack until I found her pussy hole.

"What are you doing?" Deepika asked, her head tilted down, she was looking over the top of her sunglasses.. "I never have a
unprotected cock in my pussy."

"So you want it in the ass?" I joked, knowing that she wanted a rubber.

"Just make sure you lick it and get it nice and wet before you stick your dick in there." She said turning her head, looking
forward. Her arms were folded in front of her, and she rested her chin on them. I was a little shocked, but I wasn't going
to turn it down. I've been checking her ass out all this time and now I've got the chance to fuck it.

"Wouldn't it be easier to use the sun tan lotion?"

"No. That will burn." Deepika replied. I spread her legs a little and went down lower. I spread her ass cheeks apart,
revealing her tight puckered ass hole. I flicked it with my tongue and I saw it contract a little. I pushed my tongue
against the hole and it loosened enough to give my tongue access. I pushed my tongue in, tasting her ass hole. It tasted
kind of salty from the sweat. It was really hot and both of us were sweating.

I started to work my tongue in and out of her ass hole, using as much saliva as I could. I pulled my tongue out and her ass
hole gaped a little. I spat into her ass hole and my saliva disappeared into her rectum.

"Come on. Fuck my ass now!" Deepika said, looking back, her voice getting a bit desperate now. She took her sunglasses off
and put them to one side as I pressed my cock head against her brown hole, I pushed past her sphincter with a little 'plop'
sound. "Oh God! That feels so big! Just push it all in!" She moaned. I held my cock, as I guided it into her warm ass. Once
I had half of it in I let go and pushed my hips forward, forcing the rest in.

Deepika let out a grunt, as she felt my full length in her butt for the first time. I took off my shirt and tossed it to the
side and pulled my shorts and boxer shorts down my thighs. I felt Deepika's legs in between my legs and she pushed my shorts
down and off with her feet. I put my weight down on her, as I lay on top of her. She leaned on her elbows, they were at the
side of her, pressed against the sides of her tits. My arms were at the sides of her arms, holding her hands.

Deepika put her legs together, clamping my cock in her ass. I let out a low moan and Deepika let out a little giggle. "You
like that?"

"Yeah!" I moaned my reply.

"Then you'll love this." She said, moving her hips up and down slightly, jiggling her ass cheeks, while her ass hole
tightened and loosened around my cock. It was obvious that she's had quite a bit of experience on having dicks in her ass.

I pulled my hips back and thrust forward hard. Deepika let out a loud grunt. I started to pull back and thrust forward at a
slow steady pace. Deepika was trying to stay quiet. I touched her lips and I could feel her moaning through gritted teeth.

Deepika opened her mouth and sucked my fingers, gently clamping her teeth on them as I started to go faster. I wrapped my
other arm around her sweaty body as I carried on assaulting her ass.

I pulled my hand away from her mouth and used my hand to push myself up on to my knees. My other hand was still around her
waist and I pulled her up with me. I knew she was going to be flexible, it was inevitable from just looking at her gorgeous
toned body and seeing her in her movies.

I could tell that this was a awkward position for her. Her legs were still straight and her upper body was almost vertical.
I held her up by her tits with both hands now, while she had her hands on the floor for support.

As I carried on thrusting in to her much faster now, I could feel her legs behind me moving around. She was trying to get
to her knees but with me sitting on the back of her thighs, she was having no luck. I decided to lift my weight of her and
got up to my knees, pulling her ass up and helping her onto her knees as we got into the doggy style position.

I started to pound into her ass instantly. Every time I thrust forward her butt cheeks bounced up, causing a ripple effect
go up her back. Deepika was again staying quiet. I think the reason was because we were out doors and she didn't want anyone
to hear us. I carried on thrusting into her as fast and hard as I could to get her to scream out loud, but no matter how
hard I fucked her, she managed to keep quiet.

I put both my hands on her shoulders as I was now going in and out of her ass so fast. Deepika's legs were in between my legs
and I could feel her press her toes against the inner side of my calves. I pulled back and thrust forward, pulling out too
much and my dick slipped up her butt crack. Deepika's thong started to come back into her ass crack, so I moved her it to
one side, so it wouldn't get in the way. I squeezed her ass cheeks, pushing them together, squeezing my dick. I started to
fuck her ass cheeks like I would if I was getting a tit fuck. I thrust up and down in between her ass cheeks, holding them
together around the under side of my cock.

"That feel's so good Rocky!" Deepika moaned. "I wanna taste that ass." She said with a sultry tone. I let go of her ass cheeks
and she turned around. Before she could get a hold of my cock, I decided to kiss her before she had ass and dick breath.
I pulled her head back by her hair and gave her a short, quick kiss. Flicking my tongue in her mouth.

As soon as I broke the kiss, Deepika went for my dick, sucking wildly, really fast, not using her hands. Deep throating me to
pleasure every inch with her lips. Deepika sucked me hard and fast for a couple of minutes, I think she was expecting me to
cum. But she had no luck. She stood up.

"Lie down." She said and I lay down where she was. She pulled her thong down, stepped out of them and stood over my crotch,
her back turned to me. She spread her legs apart, lowered her head so I could see her face in between her legs. I saw her
look down at my cock and spit, her saliva hit my cock head and dribbled down my shaft. Deepika laughed as she squatted down
and rubbed her saliva on to my cock. She rocked back and fourth, my cock head rubbing against her neatly trimmed bush. Her
juices sticking to my cock head, every time my cock got to close to her pussy. I got a good view of her round ass going
back and fourth.

She held my cock and rubbed it along her butt crack until she felt my cock touch her pussy. She held it in place, my cock
head poking in to her love hole. She placed her hands on either side of my head and just let her weight drop, taking my
full length in her pussy in one thrust. She thrust her hips up and down, riding my pole with her tight pussy. I reached up her
waist, my hands travelling up until the reached her tits. I cupped them, one in each hand and squeezed gently.

"Oh yeah! You like having your big dick in my tight pussy?" Deepika asked, her voice just above a whisper.

"Yeah!" I moaned, thrusting my hips up, when she dropped her weight down, getting deeper into her pussy, and then pulling back
when she pushed herself up. Our hips were in synchronisation with one another. Deepika carried on riding me at a steady pace,
which was way too slow for me. I wanted to cum in her pussy so bad and I was nearing to my orgasm with every thrust.

"Come on Deepika. Go faster!" I moaned, moving my hands to her sides and I tried to push her up and down faster. Nicole
didn't play any games, she started to go faster instantly, her pussy slapping down hard on to my balls. I was on the verge
of cumming that I didn't even notice her smash down onto my balls.

I wrapped my arms around Deepika's waist and pulled her towards me. Her body came down crushing me, but she was much smaller
than me that it didn't even matter. I rolled over, so Deepika was once again on her front and I was on top of her. I still
had my arms wrapped around her for grip and I started thrusting into her at a feverishly fast pace. I could feel my cock
twitching in her pussy and Deepika knew I was getting ready to cum.

"You gonna cum in my pussy?" Deepika asked, turning her head slightly to see my face. "Yeah cum in my pussy! I need that cum in
me!" Deepika said, kissing the side of my face, and then she started to lick the side of my mouth. A couple of quick hard
thrusts and with one final deep, hard slam into her pussy my cum burst out into her bowels and filled her pussy.

"AAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!" I yelled into Deepika's mouth, as she placed her mouth over mine. My hips bucked, pulling back
after the first initial load and I thrust forward quick, once my second load shot out. I thrust back into her, letting my
loads just shoot out now and fill her bowels. Deepika laughed.

"Now that's what I call a fucking!" Deepika carried on giggling. She kissed me on the chin as my orgasm started to
subside.

"What the fuck is going on." I heard a guys voice.

"None of your business!" Deepika yelled out at him, maybe a little louder than she intended.

"Last I checked it wasn't illegal to fuck on the beach." I said, not really knowing if there was a law. "And who the hell
are you anyway? You some kind of... life guard, coast guard..." I didn't really know who enforced rules on the beach.

"I'm Ranbir Kapoor." "Deepika's Boyfriend." He said. Her Boyfriend? I was starting to get a
little nervous now, her boyfirnd was standing there, while I had my dick in her pussy. But in all honesty, I think
I can kick the shit out of him if it went to blows.

"Ex-Boyfriend! You broke it off remember?" Deepika said. "You're the one who turned all of this down for your shitty career."
She said pointing at her own body, while she was still undernaeth me.
Ranbir started to get a little pissed off. "How the fuck did you find me anyway?"

"The guy at the shack." He said. There was a moment of silence. "Why did you tell me to meet you here, at the beach, if you
had no plans to get back with me?" Ranbir broke the silence. It made sense now. Why she had sex with me quickly. She planned
for him to catch us. I was the revenge fuck for her, to make her ex jealous.

I got up, picking my clothes up. "I better get going now."

"Don't leave!" Deepika said. "It's been a very, VERY long time since I've had a big cock inside me." She said looking at Ranbir,

obviously taking a cheap shot. I got my boxers, shorts and shirt on. Deepika motioned for me to come to her, like she wanted
to tell me something. I bent down my ear next to her mouth. She turned my head and kissed me, pushing her tongue into my
mouth, putting a show on for Ranbir. I broke the kiss and quickly stepped into my sandals and got the hell away. I headed back
to my hotel room and took a shower and thought Not bad for my first day on vacation.
"Deepika, we are going to a function in kolkatta,are you coming with us"

"No mom,i am afraid I would not be able to come"

"Why?, it's on 25th.Will u be busy in ur shooting"

"Yes, mom."

"Then we will be leaving by 24th.Take care of yourselves and be safe.The function is important."

"What, then who would be with me"

"Your cousin Sahil,is coming here for his shooting.He would be residing in our house"

"Oh, that would be great.I hadn't seen him since 5 long years.Ya,then when will you return?"

"Well, a week later.I had told everything to the cook and the other maids.You don't worry."

It was saturday.Deepika's family went to Calicut for a function leaving her in the house.Deepika went to her bed and laid on it.She was so excited to see her cousin,Sahil.
She met him last time at a family function.She was really close with him since her childhood since she gave her first kiss to him, and he was the first guy to see her fully nude. Gone are those days,gone are those days when they would sleep together, gone are those days when they would prank each other. Deepika's eyes became emotive,her heart soft, her hands shaking on remembering those days of joy and love. There were talks in the family about sahil being a good bride to her.
Sahil was an upcoming actor in karnataka who was every girl's charm boy.He was well toned good height and a complete macho man.He had a contrasting emotions on his face both cute and rough which made him a different man. Sahil walking out from the airport was recieved by Deepika's driver.On his way to the house, he also recollected his experience with the scintillating beauty of the b-town.

The car stopped in the middle since sahil wanted to buy a nice gift for her.He bought the most expensive diamond ring studded with blue rubies in the middle.Then he returned to the car.The car reached it's destination and got parked in the shed.Sahil boarded out of the car and went to the entrance.He rung the bell and fast she came the vivacious babe to open the door in excitement.

"Tuck" opened the door.He came inside with a blush on his face.She closed the door and turned back to see his cousin.Both of them were seeing each other in the mist of silence.Their eyes locked deeply going to the old times. Their eyes became wet and quickly he bent down on his knees and freed his hand to give his gift.Deepika in adulation received the gift from him and opened it to see the ruby studded diamond ring."Oh it's beautiful sahil." "All for you deepika"said sahil looking her bewildered. She took the ring and gave it to him to put it in her finger.He did the same as the ring screwed over the most delicate finger in the world.Sahil's eyes were unable withstand the glowing sight of the beauty infront of him as he turned back and went to sit in the couch.Deepika was amazed at this gift and making sure he is not seeing her,kissed the ring.Sahil's eyes were excited,his whole body warm on seeing this beauty.He asked his room.Deepika pointed his finger up and said that the room next to her is his room.He then went to his room and fell on the bed thinking about her.He removed his coat and wore a tracksuit.Just as he was searching for which shirt he could wear, "Tuck"opened the door as deepika walked inside with a shirt in her hand.Sahil turned back to her bare chested.Deepika stood in awe as she saw the well toned 6 pack body of sahil."What's up Deepi?" asked sahil.Deepika stood still without replying anything. "Deepi?!!!"said sahil with a louder voice."Oh yeah nothing,I just thought of giving this shirt to wear.The t-shirt had a tatooed heart and a text "ANYTHING FOR U" on it.She gave it to him and said "Dinner is ready down" and went to the dining room.He came down and sat on the chair.They started their dinner softly but in the end they became used to each other and talked freely.
"You are the same like you were during our childhood" said sahil looking into her eyes directly.

"Oh that's not true" blushed deepika.

"They both sat on the long comfortable couch and deepika switched on the T.V.It was the Dum Maro Dum-making show which was telecasted.They showed the glamour song of Deepika in the film.Sahil on seeing the scenes closed his eyes in ecstacy as he did not believe that he was her cousin.The costume she had worn,man,made him into a wild beast but being an actor,he composed himself.He promised to himself that he would behave properly.While he was watching the preview song, Deepika slightly turned towards him to see his expressions.Feeling that she was watching her he baffled but turned to her to verify.But she pretented she was watching the T.V as she quickly turned to the T.V when sahil looked at her.They both were playing mind games against each other.
"Sahil, how am I looking in the song?" asked deepika with her teasing looks.

"What can I say, you are the only coolest girl with hottest looks, UH UHAHHHH" said sahil as both laughed at the end.Sahil was unable to control himself as his eyes went for the luscious lips of deepika which was more applealing without a lipstick.Her lips were not pure pink it was shaded with a light pink.The softest in the world thought sahil to himself.Quickly,he regained his consciousness and controlled himself.The chanell switched itself automatically as deepika's long fingers pressed the button as she was unconsciously watching sahil's cute face.As the night went on they sticked on to the movie which was serialised in the mai madarchod hu.Since it was a love story,a sought of, resembling theirs.The show ended and both of them went to sleep in their rooms.

"Sahil, do you remember those days we used to sleep together?Would you like to sleep with me today?" asked deepika with the enrichment of love and emotion in her eyes.

"Ya, I remeber.Those days are hard to forget.But today how can ....."babbled Sahil.

"No, I always sleep with mom, I am never used to sleep alone.Will you, please!" asked deeika.

"Ok, your wish"said sahil which was received by deepika with a cute smile to which sahil has been an addict to see those cute holes on her cheeks.

Both of them went to her room.Deepika asked him to come inside and gave him the way to the bed.They both laid on the bed.They had to use the same blanket.Sahil's body was warming up but he sticked to his promise.Both of them pretented to sleep but eventually they both plunged into a deep sleep.In the middle of their sleep, deepika's hot breath hit sahil's cheek.This made him wake up and then that's it he was not able to sleep again.His hands went for her hair but he controlled it.His lips went for hers but he controlled it.He thought that he could not back out from the promise.So, he moved down from the bed and slept on the couch nearby.

Next day deepika was annoyed at the action of sahil.But they both got compromised and went for a jog.All the time during their jogging,they bartered and became closer.As they reached the house,they were really tired and deepika just sat on the couch quickly while sahil fell on her lap.Unknowingly his head faced towards her abdominal region.Since she had wore a skirt and sat with her legs slightly spread,there was a gap.Deepika was on cloud nine when his smoking hot breath hit her thighs and stirred up her.She was unable to control "YUHHH Yuhhh" deepika moaned slightly to herself.Her ass raised a little and began to move up and down.But she controlled herself. Regaining his consciousness sahil moved away from the couch and sat in the other.

"I am sorry"said sahil

"Ya it's okay"said deepika with her sweats falling on her skirt.The day went happily for both of them as they both become so intimate.They switched on the television in the night to see the programme they watched yesterday. Since it was a romantic movie,they related themselves with the movie.The show ended with a passionate kiss from the lead rolers.Both of them got excited on seeing this. Sahil went upstairs and came down with a hat.He gave it to Deepika and asked "Do you remember it?" he asked.It was of a centimental importance in the past.He risked his life for the simple hat during a treking experience. Deepika's eyes were glossy."I love you,Sahil uum"babbled deepika as she pulled him towards her and started french kissing him.Soon he brought his hands near to her head and pushed it even more kissing her until they were in need of breath."AH AH AH AH"both of them panted as they broke the kiss."UMMM" they both kissed again."I had always loved you,Deepika"exclaimed sahil as he took her in his hands went to the room and put her on the bed.He quickly closed the door and jumped on the bed and sat near her."I love you sahil.You stole my heart"said deepika and pulled him closer and french kissed him again.His hands went behind her body so soft,caressing her slim hip.Those hands were just carving the hips which have hypnotic power as it went behind her body.His hands lifted her by her thighs and engulfed it around his waist.Now the two slim long and beautiful thighs were around his waist.Deepika broke the kiss and tossed her hair backwards and sighed Sahil."You are so sexy,Deepi" said sahil as he pushed her even more closer.Deepika legs crushed against his hips.Her fingers were caressing his cheeks,gliding them and touching them.Now Deepika's hand reached for Sahil's shirt and removed it.This gave the impetus for sahil to remove her single breast dress.She was weraing a blue bra which made him so crazy that his cock grew in inches which touched her waist.Deepika broke the kiss and gave him a naughty smile and paved the way for him to remove the dress.Deepika pushed him and made him lie on the bod so that she is on the top of him. "I always loved your luscious lips " exclaimed sahil as his hands went for her dry lips which was dry because he sucked it completely and caressed it.His fingers touched the lower lip and then went to the upper lip and then to her cheeks.While deepika was busy removing her single brast shirt as she showed the most flexible body a women can ever have to the chocolate boy which turned him even more.Witnessing this beautiful scene sahil pulled deepika down and began to kiss her again.While falling down on sahil, her breasts hit his bare chest.Now the lips played their roles and paved the way for the tongure.Deepika's tongue hit his tongue and started to caress his whole mouthby just moving her tongue so softly against his upper layer of his mouth."UMM UMM"moaned as the acoustic room reflected them softly.Quickly deepika broke the kiss and started to remove his tracks locking his eyes with hers.She then removed his underwear while he removed his bra to see those two pounding boxing bags.There came the two mountains with the highering peaks as sahil's eyes screwed on it.He got up quickly and pushed her down on the bed and took her nipples, thos rosy,soft,luscious,wet ,erect nipples and bubbled it like a chewing gum.Even though he was in a hurry to get to those niplles he licked it so softly and in a teasing manner.Just the way deepika wanted."AAAAUUVHHHH"deepika moaned as she bit her lower lips.Deepika's hands went to her hair and caressed around it in pleasure.His saliva was acting as the water service for the fiery hot nipple.His tongue circled around her nipples while his other hand was busy caressing the left breast.Then....
"IICHUPP" sahil just licked and bit her breast like an hungry pup."AHHHH UUMMM"moaned deepika due to the pleasure given by sahil.Her hands went for sahil's hair and caressed it.Now, his left hand moved to her navel and pinched the skin which resulted in a moan from deepika. Then it went further down to the belly and then to her skirt.His left hand's safari came to an ultimate end as it reached it's destination, Deepika's panty.His fingers were moving softly around the pussy creating a giggling effect on deepika.But his warriors were very hot that went and stood on the panty and started to move to and fro.His fingers rubeed over the pussy instead of fingering her which gave an unique pleasure for her. For a moment sahil stopped sucking her breasts as he thought of the promise he had made to him earlier.But he decided to backout from it as he saw her cute sexy face.He now moved to her another breast and poked his tongue and began licking it.Deepika's left hand went from his hairs to her other breast which was wet like a soaked cloth. Wow,her fingers so softly moved over that nipple making it wet and spreading it which gave her an unique pleasure.She was so delicate for sahil which sahil knew and also he too was so soft and delicate.Deepika's white skin was beautified with droplets of sweat which got licked by sahil.Her right hand after caressing the hairs of sahil went down to helf sahil's hand.It joined with his fingers and started rubbing softly afainst her pussy.Deepika thought now that even rubbing like this is far more pleasureable than fingering in it.The 4 fingers, 2 from sahil's and 2 from hers were rubbing against each other and also her pussy.The touch of her beautiful soft fingers with his turned him on so much.His hands were happy to just rub against her pussy on her panty.But she was unable to withstand the pleasure and wanted it to be on the pussy.So she glided her hands to her waist and removed the knot of her panty making it to fall on the bed.His hands,the fingers now felt the real flesh,her pussy lips were being touched so softly by his fingers "HAAAAAAH" gasped deepika with the first touch made by a man on her pussy.She bit her lower lips as he rubbed her pussy with a slow pace temting her.Those pussy lips were so similar to that of her lips which was a whitish pink in colour.It was so hot that sahil felt that he do not want to hurt them.His whole body went pale on experiencing the softness and tenderness of her pussy.His mouth was engulfing the breasts and his tongue playing snookers with her erect nipples."AAAHH fuck UMM... Sahil"moaned deepika feeling the afterglow as if he had fucked her."UMM UMM CHUP" sahil sucked her breasts while his fingers were rubbing against her pussy.He was also unable to bear this experience as his cock was growing inch by inch which definitely need to be cooled.So he took her hands which was working along with the hands on rubbing those soft,lovely,bermuda triangle with his hands and brought it to his pants.Understanding his thoughts, she wanted to tease him.Therefore,her hands just rubbed her thighs over the halfly removed track suite teasing himeven more."TUGH" grew his increasing cock with new nerves bursting out from his cock.She wanted to tease to the most extent possible.Therfore her hands moved near his innerwear and returned to the thighs all the way touching the hairs of his body so softly.She thought that this was not enough to tease him and she wanted to make him a wild beast.Her fingers massed his thighs and went slowly up to the innerwear and started moving so elegantly that the tip of finger just rubs over his cloth.That too she moved her fingers apart from his cock. "Oh man this girl knows how to raise a dick" while sucking her round pounding breasts.He got frustrated a little and "AHHHHHH UMMM" deepika's moan ended as she bit her lips in pleasure with a wicked smile as a sign of her victory as sahil bit her nipple on being teased.But deepika wanted even more as her fingers were cirlcling around his innerwear.Her fingers went even more closer to the cock but retuned back to his ass and started caressing it.Sahil stopped lisking her breasts and leaned his head up and appealed to deepika seeing her face with an expression as if he was being treated as a prisoner. Deepika replied with a naughty smile and pushed his head into her cleavage as he fell on her breasts and started sucking it.Deepika's fingers travelled from the ass to his cock and touched his cock head "AHH" moaned sahil to himself.She again started to tempt him.But feeling frustrated he removed his underwear himself and took hold of her hand and brought it near his cock pleading her to jerk his cock.Her fingers encircled the base of his cock sending waves inside his body.Still, his cock was growing.She then started to jerk his cock steadily.But she would stop it then and there to tease him.Her fingers touched the shaft of his cock filled with precum juices and licked her finger.She again continued to jerk his cock."HA HAAAA UMMM SAHIL!?" maoned deepika as sahil now inserted his fingers into her soft and clean pussy.His fingers were going deeper and deeper as if it is an abyss. "AH HAHAAAAAAA Fuck u UMMMM"moaned deepika as sahil inserted his finger deep into her cunt.Feeling the pressure and pleasure,Deepika returned it by jerking his cock in a steady pace.Quickly, they came into the modd of fucking.Deepika was twisting her body left and right reacting to the unbearable pleasure given by him.Wow man when she twisted her body her curves in the hip which would make a man cum were clearly visible .Her hip was more sexy at that time.The feeling of being sucked in her breasts and also being finger fucked deeply turned her on and she was moaning in a pleasant tone.     

After sucking deepika's milk tanks,sahil raised his head and locked his sexy hypnotic eye into the glittering eye of the sexy babe before him."HUUM AH you like it HUH!?" asked sahil while moaning."AHHHHHHH" deepika could not answer as she was in a pleasure of her life time as an opium eater.The aroma of the room changed from pleasant feeling to the hardcore felling.Both of them locked their smirking eyes for a while now.Deepika's hands were acting to her orders,jerking his cock which releived him a lot. After finger fucking deepika, sahil took out his fingers slowly and gazed at the coating applied on his fingers, the pre cum juices of her.As he took his fingers into his mouth while seeing deepika's glittering eyes, he was stopped by deepika.She took his hands into her mouth and tasted the coating on the index finger.Sahil was in awe and desire to lick his hands,to taste her pre cum.He was watching her all the time with his mouth open.Deepika licked it so slowly tempting him to do something.She then inserted his index finger into his mouth and let him lick it.He at once let his tongue roll over the index finger. The taste of her saliva and her cum was just a liqour with ice to him.Now when she took his index finger out, it was full of his saliva and some cum and also her saliva."UUUMMM" exclaimed deepika.She took his index finger and brought it around her nipples and started to rub his finger on it.Her nipple became wet and sticky when it was applied.Understanding her, he applied her cum which was coated on other fingers on her erect nipples with his eyes smirking on hers.His tongue was secreating saliva in huge amounts on seeing this scene.He then took his finger and licked it."HUUM you like it Sahil"asked in a husky tone,deepika.

The room was silent as if it was abandoned which suited the occassion nicely.While he was sucking her fingers like a lolli pop, she raised her body and took his head and pulled it and kissed him.She remouved his dress completely and threw it aside which smashed the locked door.Deepika as she was sitting on his waist with her legs spread around his hip,pushed him down and made him lie on the bed.She kissed him on his chest and tracelled down to his packs and went to the well shaved cock.While on her way, she licked the very upper part of his hair, teasing him more.She just glided her hands around his growing cock "AHHH AHH ISS UMM"moaned sahil.Her fingers weree not rough,they handled the shaft smoothly just caressing it.She wanted him to beg for further action. "UHHH YOU LIKE IUSS THAT.."asked deepika as she licked the shaft of his cock very lightly."AAAAHHH fuck" moaned sahil with his eyes closed in ecstacy."Please deepi don't tease me.Do something UUMM"pleaded sahil.Deepika was also anxious on sucking his cock.So she didn't waste any time. She bent down on knees,put her legs wide,and took hold his cock and squeezed it."UUUUUUMM" moaned sahil.She then opened his mouth and swallowed the mighty cock."AAAAAHHHH Fuck UUUUMMMM AAAHHH" started to moan sahil as she started to jerk his cock while sucking his."UUUM UUUM UUM UUUM" moaned deepika whenever her mouth hit his balls. "JJUP JUP ISSSSS" the sounds filled the room as sahil's hands reached for deepika's hair which blocked her.Her hands were active, her mouth was watering.her eyes were dark and looking into sahil's eyes.Sahil'c cock grew still more which pushed her mouth slightly back leaving a slight uncovered portion."UUAWWWGH" deepika pushed herself to the extreme as she began to bob up and down. The nerves were growing horribly for sahil.Deepika's mouth opened wide to suck in the cock along with the balls. Quickly sahil began to push her head down to her and started pushing it."HUWWWAH HUWWWAH"the sounds echoed from the walls as deepika's head bobbed up and down on the monster cock."Fuck you UMM UMM UMM"shouted sahil as he started to thrust her even more and more grunting like a tennis player.Their eyes were filled with both love and lust.But their love were more predominant bonding them closer than before."OH fuck she's a good suck UUUUMM, her lips teasing my cock UUUMM can't expect anything better than this.." thought sahil while deepika was engulfing the evergrowing cock with intense passion.Her tongue rubbed along with the side of his cock making it wet.Then she would suck it dry after making it wet with her tongue.Deepika sucked his cock raised her head up and freed his cock from her wet whitish lips smirking his eyes with hers raisng one of her eye brows."FOOOGH" Wow sahil would have not even dreamt about getting a blow job from the most adulating actress of THE B-TOWN."You like that, OOOOSH"asked deepika as she spurted her saliva on his cock's headwhich spread like a volcano making the cum mixed saliva to drip down from his cock head .Her lower lip,that wide sexy pinkish natural lower lip of Deepika just caressed the head of his cock by touching it with just a hairline difference.With that same hairline difference,she began rubbing her lips with his cock's head by just swaying her lips."Don't tease me, Deepika UUUUMM" the unbearable pleasure seems to have engulfed in both of them.His hands were running down on her long hair just caressing it.Deepika again engulfed his whole cock and started bobbing it."OH no don't do that again , UUUMMH AAAHHH I'm gonna cum uummm" shouted sahil to which deepika abruptly didn't listen to.She kept on playing with it."UUGHH UUGHH"the sounds exhoed across the room."NO no deepika I can't control myself take your AAAAAH fucking mouth off" said sahil who was unable to control himself.He had never ever cum for just a blowjob.But who is it here, it's B-TOWN'S most sexy girl giving a blow job,he had to cum there was no other choice.Finaaly deepika got what she wanted.She wanted to taste a man's cum.It was about to be accomplished."AAAAAAAAHHHH" moaned loudly sahil."TUGH TUGH TUGH"blowed three cannon balls from his cock straight into her mouth which was already full of cum released by his first cannon ball.Deepika's mouth opened automatically,the cum flowed out from her floodgates and dripped down her whole body.Sahil closed his eyes,raised his head up in ecstacy.The cum was still flowing from his cock.It was no way for him to control.Deepika's mouth felt the taste of the real cum.Her luscious sexy breasts looked like an oasis as it was filled with his cum.Her hands were jacking his cock,battered it hardly wanting more of that cum.     

"AHHHHH Oh my fuck"shouted sahil colsing his eyes and seeing the ceiling of the room.Deepika was licking his cock now to clean it up.Now it was sahil's turn.Sahil grabbed her and put her on the bed.She laid on the bed still licking her breasts to clean herself."HHOOO man, don't do that deepi?"said sahil as it turned him on again.His dick became erect again and his hands went for her breasts."UUUUMMM" sahil kissed her hands."AAAAAHHH" moaned deepika as sahil bit the skin of her breasts and licked her nipples.But his hands were going to her love triangle."u like that"asked sahil as he started finger fucking deepika. "UUUMMM OH GOD"moaned deepika as the pleasure surrounded her.Sahil inserted his sfinger to and fro in a rapid and fast motion tearing the way inside her pussy.He then laid and bend down his head to lick her pussy.He put his tongue out like a dog and started licking the love triangle."IISAAAAAAH UUUUMMM love u babe" exclaimed deepika as she was licked in her outer labia.Sahil reached his hands to her pussy and extracted the muscles wide so that it is comfortable for him to lick.He pulled the outer labia and licked it's sides."UUUUM UUUM AAAH never felt anything tastier than this deepi" said sahil as he licked it gently as if an ice is melting."OH fuck don't tease me UUUUM" deepika reached heaven but stopped by sahil as he teased her instead.The gateway to heaven was closed to her.She was desperate for a hard fuck.Her minds went to the times when she masturbated.She begin to think of the wild sex she wanted to have.Her whole body was fiery as a phoneix.The hip was decorated by her curves.The room was decorated by her soft sexy moans.

"AAAAAAHH" shouted deepika as sahil pulled her outer labia even more and spurted on it and then licked it hungrily.The sweats on her chin fell on her breasts, touched the nipples and then came down to her slim sexy hip and got stored in her belly.Deepika's hands went down to catch hold of sahil's hair and it also did. Sahil took his other hand and started rubbing her inner labia softly."AAAHHHH UUMMM AH AH AH"moaned deepika synchoranizingly to each rub.Then he stopped his licking and then rubbed the inner labia with the outer labia."AAAAAAAHHHHHHH THE FUCK UUGGGH UMMMM no no.." thw words begin to tumble as she became wet.The sweats were coming as avalanches and some reached the pubic region which sahil licked. The rubbing of the inner labia with the outer labia sent wave shocks inside her body.A very little pre cum juice to the much delight of sahil.He poked his tongue out and tasted the precum juice."AHHHHH MY FUCK no no mmmmmm" moaned deepika as sahil licked the vaginal hole when drinking the juice.Sahil then kissed her vaginal hole and rubbed his mouth with her vaginal hole.He spurted on it again and licked the inner labia.he then licked the most sensitve part of a women's body , the clitoris."AAAAAAHH UUUMMM FUCK FUCK UMM AAAH AAHH"maoned deepika to each lick given by sahil.He sucked her clitoris.Oh my god, deepika was cuddling around like a kid her legs were not still, her hips were twisting and turning.Her curves were visible so clearly."I'm gonna cum cumAAAAAH UUUUM UUUUGHG" shouted deepika as she cum into sahil's waiting mouth.Sahil still licked that soaked pussy of hers.He then went for the G_spot which made her horny again."UUUUM UUUUM" moaned deepika to sahil's licking.

"Sahil,no just come up AAAHHH and fuck me.I need a cock now.My pussy needs your cock and cum.UUUUM"moaned deepika as she began twisting her legs.Sahil stood up and smirked her eyes."UUUUM All is fair and square now"said sahil."R u ready?" asked deepika.Before she could say that sahil rammed his cock into her."THUG" the cock went inside her pussy smoothly."Show that you are a man sahil AHHHH" tempted deepika.Sahil supported himself with his hands and started thrusting his cock deep inside."I am gonna AAAH AHHH"sahil was unable to speak as he began thrusting his cock further down her pussy.Deepika bit her lips in pleasure as his cock went deep inside her pussy.Both of them were feeling the heat now.THey went breathless even though the pace was very slow.Sahil with all his might increased his pace to a trmendous extent and continued with that hot pace."THUMP THUMP THUMP" "AHHH AAHHH AHHHH" the sounds matched corectly as both locked their eyes one another. "UUUUM AAAH FUUUCK UUUMMM"moaned deepika as she closed her eyes in ecstacy.Her abyss was covered by the mighty cock.Sahil bend himself back slightly and lifted deepika so that she has more pressure over his cock."Bang me deepi, please bang me" pleaded sahil.Sahil grabbed her by her ass and started pumping her.Deepika herself was now pouinding upon his cock."CHUP CHUP CHUP" the sounds of their thighs clashing against each other roared across the room."AAAAAH FUCK FUCK AHHH. This is so nice,Sahil uuuumm"deepika said as she pumped on his cock wildly."I had never AAAAAHHHH thought that sex UUUUMMMM sex UUUUUMAAAHH sex gives this much pleasure"said deepika as she kept on moaning unable to bear the pleasure and pain.Sahil kept trying to bite her breasts whenever she comes down to bang himHe kept on his hands on her waist and began pumping her more hard.Both of them were on their highest of their moods."UUUUUM UUUUM I'm gonna cum!!!!" exclaimed both of them."Wait for a few strokes,dear"shouted sahil as he wanted to the most of the best oppurtunity.His cock was at it's peak, the nerves were bulging across the skins.The testes unleashed it's flood.Deepika was unable to bear it.She bit her lips herself so hard to control for a few strokes.Her pussy was throbbing, waiting to cum."SPLASH"both of them cum together which resulted in a intense orgasm.Both of them left their control and fell on the bed. Finally, Deepika asked "Sahil, Is there anything other than sex to expose our love?"     
04-26-2015, 10:57 AM,
Deepika Padukone was feeling very depressed and low. The reason was her recent break up with Ranbir Kapoor,her boyfriend for 1 and a half years. It was just a few days, and they had broken up.Actually Deepika decided to break up with Ranbir as he had cheated on her by flirting with and romancing swith Katrina Kaif secretly. Deepika was proud of her decision to dump Ranbir but was missing the romance and togetherness she had shared with him. She was staying put at her home for the last few days as she did not have any film shooting or ad shoot. Just then her cell phone rang.She saw that it Vijay mallya,the famous industrialist who was calling.Deepika picked up the call and said,"Hello Mr. Mallya! How are you?" Mr. Mallya said,"I'm fine. How are you?Hope I didn't disturb you?" Deepika said."I'm fine. No no you haven't disturbed me." Mallya said," If you don't mind, I'd like to invite you as my special guest for the Abu Dhabi Formula Race in Abu Dhabi this weekend. I want you to come anmd support my team Force India there. Deepika said," It'll be a pleasure, aprivilege for me Mr. mally to be your guest. Also I am a formula racing fan.I'd love to come toi Abu Dhabi."Mallya said," well then get ready.I'll be picking you up in the evening and we'll leave for Abu Dhabi in my chartered plane.Thanks for accepting my invitation." Deepika said,"You are welcome Mr. Mallya. I'll be ready on time." Then Mr. Mallya disconnected the phone. Deepika thought to herself,it would bve a great weekend as Mr. Mallya is known to be a great host and always took great care of his guests. Also Deepika was an avid fan of formula racing and it would be her first opportunity for her to watch a race so closely, and that too in the company of Vijay Mallya, whose charm and personality was irresistable.Though he was much older than Deepika,might be of her father's age,but his charm floored women of all ageas and Deepika was no exception. Deepika took her bath and then had her lunch. Then she ahd a quick nap and got ready.She wore a red sleeveless top and a blue jeans. It was evening and Mallya's car had come to pick up Deepika.The driver took her luggages and took Deepika to the car. Then the car drove off. The car reached the place where Mallya's plane was ready to take off. Mallay himself opened the backdoor of the car and welcomed Deepika.He said." Welcome Deepika.You are looking lovely." Deepika said,"Thank You Mr. Mallya."Their luggages were kept in the plane and then Deepika and Mallya entere the plane and sat beside each other. Now the plane took off. Mr' Mallya started the conversation," Thank you Deepika>" Deepika said,"for what Mr. Mallya." Mallya said."For accepting my invitation at a short notice." Deepika said," well I am an avid fan of formula racing and its my privilege that you invited me."Mallya said," I know it. I remember you telling me once that you are a formula racing fan but never had the opportunity to see a race closely. So i decided to invite you." Deepika fel really happy and said," WOW! thats so sweet of you Mr. Mallya. Its so kinbd of you to remember what i had told you." Mr. Mally said," I have a surprise for you, and took out a biug jewellery box, and opened it.There was a gorgeous diamond neclace." Deepika said,"WOW! its gorgoeus,its wonderful.' Mallya said," its yours." Deepika said," What are you saying Mr. Mallya? How can I take it?"Mallya said."Please don't say no.I'll be heart broken.Its atoken of my love and admiration for you.Please accept it." Deepika was a bit hesitant but finally accepted it. Mr. Mallya then put the necklace on Deepika. Deepika had tears of joy and said." Oh Mr. Mallya you are such a sweetheart,such a darling...you have made my day.I,m so happy.' Deepika hugged Mallya.Mallya also hugged Deepika and caressed her back and her hair and then kissed her forehead,her cheeks,her nose and then kissed her lips.Deepika didn't object also rciprocated by kissing his lips.Deepika was simply loving the moment.Deepika said," Mr. mallya you don't know how happy i am and its all because of you. I was really depressed for the last few days as i have broken up from Ranbir.He cheated on me..you know.." Then Mallya put his fingers on her lips and said." SHHHH... we'll not talk about negative things...he didn't deserve you... you are special...you are precioous...this weekend i'll treat yopu so well and you'll have such a great time...that you'll not remember those negative things." Then they kept talking to each other and tiome flew by. Finally they reached Abu Dhabi and the plane landed. Mallya's people received Mallya and Deepika and took them to the five star hotel near the racing ground. Mallya had booked two suites side by side for Deepika and him.They were booked in the neighbouring suites on the same floor in the hotel.They both relaxed in their rooms for some time.Deepika had a bath and freshened up.They then had dinner in the banquet hall together. Then they went off to sleep in their respective rooms.

The next morning, mally took Deepika to the practice ground where his Force India drivers were pracitsing. Deepika wished the luck and then went shopping with Vijay Mallya to the biggest mall in Abu Dhabi. Mallya bought her a lot of items. Then they had lunch and returned in the evening to thir hotel.Mallay said." Darling have a bath, freshen up and then come to my room and we'll have dinner together.And please wear the black lingerie(bra and panty) and red nightie that i have bough t for you.Deepika said,"Ok,i'll do so."After having her bath and getting ready,Deepika came to Mallya' room.She rang the bell.Mallya opened the door, He was wearing a black kurt and black lungi.He was happy seeing Deepika in the red nightie.He welcomed her in and made her sit on the sofa.They had dinner and drinks. After that he asked her,"Deepika now please take off your nightie.Deepika took it off.Deepika took off her red nightie.Deepika was wearing the black bra and panty that Mallya had bought for her. Mallya now told her to take off his kurta and lungi.Deepika took off his kurta and lungi. Mallya was now only wearing his underwear. He was bare chested.He had a hairy chest. Mallya then instructed Deepika to take off his underwear.She did so.Now Mallya was nude.Deepika was amazed to see his monstrous dick.Mallay then unhooked Deepika's bra and threw it on the floor.He then opened her panty too. Noiw Deep[ika was nude too.Deepika felt shy.She looked downwards. Mally held her face and made her look into his eyes and said,"Sweetheart don't feel shy...I,m gonna give you a lot of love tonight."He then held her hand and made her hold his dick.He told her,"stroke it and then suck it...give me a blow job baby." Deepika stroked his dick and then started sucking it by sitting on her knees facing him.She swallowed the entire cum oozing out.Then Malya made her lie down on the sofa and spread her legs.He played with her navel and then licked and kised her pussy.Deepika started moaning,"ooh oooh aaah."Then Mallya took out his finger and licked the finger having Deepika's juices on it.mallya then made Deepika stand and embraced her tightly. He kissed her forehead,her cheeks,her ears,her neck,her shoulder and then kissed her lips.Mallya smooched Deepika passionately,putting his tongue inside her mouth.Deepika too reciprocated by putting her tongue inside his mouth.Deepika and mallya shared a passionate French Kiss for quite some time.He then kissed her chest,squeezed her breast,kissed them,licked them and also kissed and licked her nipples. He then turned her and kissed her bare back,licked it and kissed her ass and thighs. He then made her sit on her knees and went behind her and grabbed her ass and spread her legs. He then got ready to fuck Deepika in the Doggie style.He inserted his cock inside her pussy and started humping her.Deepika started moaning and screaming,"ooh aah it is awesome...mar gayee main...oh god."Mallya made slow steady moves initially and then gave a hard push inside her.Finally he ejaculated.Deepika feel on the floor. Then Mallya again made a drink for both of them and gave deepika a drink. Both Deepika and Mallya had a drink each. Then Mally picked upo Deepika in his arms and took her to the master bed and made her lie down on the bed.He then kissed hercheeks her neck and again smooched her lips. he then again kissed and licked her breasts and nipples. He then started playing with her navel and kissed it and her awesome abs. Deepika then said to her," Mr. mallya please don't tease me more...please do me now...pleas fuck me...make me your woman tonight...i want to feel your cock inside my pussy."Mallay smiled and said,"OK princess as you wish." He then spread her legs and lifted them on his back and made her pussy really wide and open. Mally then inserted his cock inside Deepika's pussy.He started with slow,steady strokes and then increased his pace.Deepika started screaming in pleasure," OOH aah argh oh god it feels so nice so awesome...Mr. Mallya you are a real man...I feel blessed to be your woman tonight. I am so happy." Finally Mallya made a real har push inside her and then ejaculated.Deepika had experienced an orgasm and was feeling ecstatsic,really satisfied and happy.Mally came on top of her. Deepika was really feeling happy having Mallya's naked body on her.She was feeling warm by having Mallya's hairy chest on her chest.Deepika hugged Mallya tightly and kept him in an embrace.She also put her legs on his thighs.Deepika kissed Mallya's beard,cheek,neck and shoulder, and said," I LOVE YOU MR Malya..I love you." Mallya said,' I LOVE YOU too DEEPU Darling."Deepika closed her eyes,and fell asleep lost in her thoughts and embracing Mallya on top of her. Mally also fell asleep feeling proud and happy feeling a abeautiful woman Deepika Padukone with a super hot body beneath him.
04-26-2015, 10:57 AM,
Deepika Padukone. The brunette-haired beauty was always the center of my attention. Her commercials were OK, but her movies made me want to fuck her brains out. Too bad she was in England all the time filming or out with her stupid boyfriend. Until now...

I was enjoying my vacation on the beach this summer at Key West, taking some time off at college and my studies. I was there alone, because I wanted to be alone and no one else had the money for the big budget of plane tickets, transportation, food, movies, you get the idea.

So there I was, hanging out on one of those "Optional Nude Beaches" when I saw a beauty walking down the beach in this covering bikini. It struck me that she looks familiar, and as I got a closer view, it was my dear Deepika.

She had a firm stomach, nice tits, trim legs, her hair was back to her curly stage and she was tan and smooth. I walked up to her, surprised that she had no bodyguards, and introduced myself to her.

"Hey, I'm not one of those crazy obsessed fans, but I really enjoy your works and would be honored if I could share a drink with you tonight," I said politely.

"No thank you, I'm very apprehensive because I just broke up with my boyfriend and I'd like to just enjoy the beach alone and this time"

Just like that, I was brushed off. She continued walking down the beach towards a secluded spot and I just sat there wondering what to do next. I put my head in my lap, and that's when I saw my answer.

Unbeknownst to me, she had given me an erection, a 10-inch one to be exact. It was thick and full, and no, I'm not lying about my size either, no reason to. Good thing I had on my black loose trunks, or else there would have been problems that day. I grabbed my stuff and headed down towards the end of the beach where she had gone and decided to take a dip in the water, nude.

I set up away from her so that she wouldn't see me, then stripped off my trunks and hurried in the water. I waited for what seemed like forever, but she stood up, looked around for people and then stripped naked, sure that no one was around. I don't know why she didn't see me, but I'm glad that she didn't because I got to see her well-developed C cup breasts and a nicely shaved pussy that I could just devour. Her ass was magnificent, trim and fit and so cute that you could just drill it all night long, which is what I planned to do. When she waded in the water, I tried to move closer to her but not so much that she would see me. She did, and went down to her neck to cover up.

"I'm not stalking you, I'm just trying to get away from the crowd. I'll keep my space from you, if you'd like," I said.

"That's ok, I'm sorry about before, but I'm just unsure of what I want to do right now. I'm just trying to relax myself, and..."

Suddenly, she was cut off as a huge wave pushed me into her, the tip of my dick poked her stomach. She moaned and I saw her look down, wide-eyed, mouth open.

"Oh my god! You're huge!"

Something in her sparked, and she extended her hand to grab my dick. She couldn't put her whole hand around it, but still her smooth hand stroked my dick up and down as she just stood there in amazement at my size.

"If you don't stop that, I'm gonna cum, and I don't like to waste cum," I said as I looked at her.

"I'm really doing that to you? Well, we'd better not waste it then"

With that, she took my hand and pulled me to the shore, we got dressed and headed to her car. Within minutes we were at her hotel, some ritzy one where she was all alone on the top floor. When we got inside, we threw our stuff down and she lied on her back as I approached. Suddenly, I stopped.

"What's wrong? Aren't you going to do me?," she pleaded.

I said nothing, but instead moved my head in between her legs and flicked her clit with my tongue. She moaned loudly, convulsed a bit, and then looked at me and started begging me to stop.

"Please, not now. Just give me that dick. I need it!"

Again, I said nothing as I slide one finger in, then two as I slid in and out of her hot pussy. This whore was enjoying my fingers, but she would enjoy my dick more when I was done, and that was my plan. I wanted to make her mine, to make her beg for me, and that's what I was doing.

I slid my fingers inside of her back and forth and then began thumbing her clit with my other hand while I watched her hips move in circles and she began begging me to stop. Not paying attention, I kept fingering her, then stopped, looked at her, and drove my tongue into her slit.

She bucked up against my tongue as I held her back, not wanting her to get the full pleasure of my tongue. She kept begging for more, so I finally stopped, looked at her panting and then decided to take her right then and there.

"Finally! Now, just go slow, I want to get used to...AHHH!!"

Without any remorse, I had slammed all of my 10 inches inside of her in one thrust. I was actually bottoming out at about 8, but I kept pressing it in there and hitting her back wall, which seemed to hurt her but drive her nuts at the same time.

"Please, just go slow, I need to get used to it. You're hurting me, but I love it even more...mmmmmmm..."

I had her. She was mine for the taking. I ravaged her pussy for at least 45 minutes, slamming into that cute pussy while she moaned and begged and screamed. She must've had at least 4 orgasms by the time I was done with that tramp. Then I stopped, turned her over on her stomach and fucked her from behind, something that she liked even more.

I grabbed her hair and she squealed, so I began slapping that ass and treating her like the whore that she was. She seemed to love every minute of it.

"Yes, fuck my pussy! Treat me like a slut! I love being used, and I need it more! GIVE IT TO ME!!!"

She sounded possessed, but I didn't care. I slammed into her over and over and slapped her cute little ass while pulling at her hair. I started tweaking her nipples, which set her off even more. She came again under my dick and as I felt myself about to cum, I flipped her over onto her stomach and looked her dead in the eye.

"How about that drink?," I said.

"Wha...?

She looked so clueless as I stuffed my dick in her mouth, started to fuck her face, and then came all the way inside her mouth. She couldn't take it all, and began gagging as it ran out of her mouth.

"Slut, you better lick it all up or you get no more sex tonight"

"Yes, master," she said as she began licking it up as fast as she could, and when she got done she looked at me and smiled.

"Ah, good little whore."

"I know I am, and I want to be yours whenever and wherever. Whenever you need me, call me and I'll be there for a good fuck just like the slut that I am. But I'm your slut, and that's what I love."

"Good."

We cuddled a bit, the only thing I let my slut do with me for now that wasn't sluttish, and after awhile she started talking to me like a normal person.

"I'm sorry about before, but my ex had this tiny little dick and you were going to rip me apart. I knew you would, but I'd still like it. I just wasn't sure what to do because with him, sex was boring and dull and I needed some spark to my life, but I wasn't sure how to go about getting it."

As she kept talking, I couldn't help but get turned on even more at what she was saying and how she was treating me like a God.

"I have to tell you something...I'm a virgin," I said.

She looked at me dumbfound, then laughed.

"You're kidding, right?"

I looked down and shook my head.

She laughed again. "Well, you fuck like a beast gone wild, you've got tremendous endurance and i would love to be yours forever."

I got an idea then. I was getting hard all this time, and she noticed it, too.

"Want second, eh? Maybe later, I'm tired out."

Deepika Padukone nervously walked down a long
hallway, past numerous offices in the major Bollywood
studio. She came to the office she desired and walked
in, approaching the secretary, who immediately
recognized the beautiful actress.
"Hello, Miss Padukone. Mr.Mallya is expecting you,
just go right in," she said.
"Thank you," Deepika said with a smile.
Glancing at herself in a mirror next to the door one
last time, she checked her make-up and ran her hands
over the short black dress she was wearing. It was
very small black spaghetti-strap dress that ran
halfway up her thighs (she had chosen it to accentuate
her legs and tits). Black high heels completed the
ensemble. Smiling, she walked into the office.
"Miss Padukone, how great it is to finally meet you,"
said the executive, Vijay Mallya, rising from his desk.
"Same here," she said with a flirtatious smile. "And
please, call me Deepika."
"Alright Deepika, have a seat," he said.
Deepika had come to the office with the desire of
pitching a project to the high-ranking executive.
She'd done so in the past, but lately none of her
projects had been working out and she had been
struggling to find a source of lucrative income. She
thought the idea she had was strong, tough, and that
she'd be able to get a large check up front from Mr. Mallya.
Glancing into the corner, she couldn't help but notice
that Mr Mallya's personal bodyguard, a strong-looking black
man, had been eyeing her body intently.
It took her about half an hour to pitch the project,
and then she sat back in her chair, hopefully awaiting
Mr Mallya's response.
"Well, to tell you the truth, Deepika, I just don't see
this being a successful venture," he said, crossing
his hands in his lap. "It seems a bit underdeveloped,
and I don't think it would be long enough to build to
a successful climax," he added.
She couldn't help but notice the blatant sexual
references he was using, and it dawned on her that in
order to get the project, she was going to have to do
some extra work.
"Well, Mr. Mallya, I'm sure that it won't suck, I
think we just need to spread it out over a more
unifying theme until we can thrust a stronger idea
upon it," she said lasciviously. "Perhaps you'd like a
visual demonstration of what I have in mind," she
said, her voice dripping with her twenty-three-year-old
sexuality. She rose from her chair, and heard a voice
from behind her.
"Just a minute, Miss Padukone, let me help you with
that," said the black bodyguard, coming forward with a
noticeable bulge in his pants. He gripped her
shoulders and she turned and kissed him hard, sucking
his tongue deep into her mouth. Mr Mallya came forward and
the black bodyguard forced her into a squatting
position, her legs straddling Mallya's as he stood before
her.
"I think you'll find this demonstration adequate,"
Deepika said, pulling down Mr Mallya's zipper as the bodyguard
sucked her neck behind her. "It'll show how much my
film won't suck," she said, and then promptly pulled
his eight-inch cock out of his pants. Running her
hands along the shaft, she jacked it for a few
seconds, eyeing the head. Without further ado, she
enveloped the head in her sexy mouth, her cheeks
stretching to accommodate Mallya's cock. She sucked
deeper now, pulling six inches into her mouth,
slurping it, and gripping his waist with her hands.
Behind her, the bodyguard bent down and pulled her
dress down over her shoulders, kissing her soft skin.
She moved to a kneeling position, allowing him to pull
the dress past her tits, which were enclosed in a
thin, lacy black bra, and ass, which was covered with
a similar pair of lacy black panties. He gripped her
hips and pulled her up for a moment, forcing Mallya's
cock further down her throat, and pulled the dress
away. Running a hand down the softest leg he had ever
felt, the bodyguard pulled off her right shoe, then
the left.
Clad only in her bra and panty now, Deepika began liberally
sucking Mallya's cock as the bodyguard fumbled with her
bra strap. Reaching behind herself with one hand, the
other stroking his shaft, she helped him unclasp it,
releasing her beautiful tits. Mallya's cock had swelled
to staggering proportions; squeezing his balls in her
hands, she knew that he wasn't going to last much
longer. She let most of his cock out of her mouth and
concentrated her energies on the head, licking and
sucking delicately. Behind her, the bodyguard gripped
her tits, pinching her rising nipples and lavishing
her sexy body. Moving downward, he yanked the young
sex kitten's underwear down her legs and pulled them
away. She was now naked, and in a position she had
been many times before. It was how she got famous in
the first place, after all.
Mallya cried out and she knew it was time; she jerked
his shaft with three more quick strokes and his load
erupted. She aimed it at her sexy tits, his copious
load covering most of her tits, as well as her neck
and face. She gasped as he aimed his cock upward and
spurted several ounces of cum down her throat. As Deepika
swallowed Mallya's cum, the bodyguard quickly saw it was
his turn and shoved a finger into her asshole. She
cried out, falling to her hands and knees, her hips
gyrating, cum dripping from her full breasts and onto
the carpet. Mallya turned around and lay down beneath
her, delving between her smooth thighs, his tongue
outlining the lips of her pussy. She kept it neatly
trimmed, never knowing when the opportunity for a good
fuck would arise.
The bodyguard stood up for a minute, reaching into a
drawer on Mallya's desk and pulling out a tube of
KY-jelly. Deepika, meanwhile, opened her legs wider and
bent over further, her tits hanging down as she
enjoyed Mallya's skillful mouth. He fucked her pussy
delicately with his tongue, and she idly slipped a
finger in to help, rubbing the nub of her distended
clit. As he ate out her wet snatch, she bent down
further to lick and suck the rest of the sperm from
Mallya's softening cock. The bodyguard bent behind her
again, covering his fingers in the jelly, and slowly
pushed them into her ass. He knew that she was
experienced at taking it up her ass because his
fingers slid in easily, sliding past her ass as
she moaned and pushed her hips back into him.
He quickly coated his dick in the jelly, then readied
himself. He set his cock at her asshole, then grabbed
her by the shoulders and slowly pulled her sweaty body
onto his rod ever so slowly. She cried out, arching
her back as Mallya parted her moist cunt and delved
deeper into her wet folds, then steadied herself and
let the pleasure wash over her sexy frame. As the
bodyguard pushed his cock into her firm ass inch by
inch, she felt Mallya sucked her clit between his lips
and she moaned with pleasure, cresting over the edge
of an orgasm. Turned on by her hot moans, the
bodyguard began reaming her ass violently. Deepika
clenched her teeth and jerked forward each time the
bodyguard thrust his solid member up her tight ass.
The assault her twin holes were receiving made her
moan in pleasure. The bodyguard thrust into her ass
unrelentingly, culling desperate screams from the back
of her throat, and her soft body sagged forward into
Mallya's hands as he spread her soft thighs wider and
licked methodically at her dripping snatch. His lips
closed around her clit again, sending jolts of sexy
electricity throughout her, her hips snapping and back
arching as a result.
Deepika's hot ass was simply too much for the strong
bodyguard; he thrust into her three more times and
then pulled her towards him, his cock erupting. He sprayed in her
ass with numerous lines of sticky cum, aiming his
cock down and coating her ass and legs with cream as
well. She moaned, then used her remaining strength to
sit up and pull Mallya out from under her.
"Fuck me now," she said with sharp lust,
looking straight into his eyes.
Mallya sat up and pulled her cum-covered frame from the
floor, wrapped his arms around the beautiful starlet
and kissing her fully. She moaned, pulling on his
hardening cock, then stared into his eyes again.
Unable to resist, he shoved her onto her back on his
fancy leather couch, the cum coating her back, ass,
and legs smearing onto it so that Deepika slid sexily
towards him. Tits bouncing, she leaned back and spread
her smooth legs wide open. He approached her and bent
down, gripping her soft legs and placing them on his
shoulders, then pushing them all the way back against
her tits as he set his now-hardening cock at her wide
open pussy.
"Fuck me fuck me fuck me," she moaned under her
breath, closing her eyes and spreading her thighs as
wide as she could. Mallya couldn't believe his luck. He
was going to give her the development deal anyway, and
had figured he'd try his luck in fucking her cunt for
the hell of it. He shoved his cock into her in one
thorough stroke, and she cried out, arching her back,
tits rolling on her chest as he smashed her legs
against them.
She pushed her ass up at him, wrapping her calves
around his neck as he fucked her violently, reaching
up to wipe the sweat from her brow. She moaned every
time he thrust into her, his solid cock plugging her
cunt rhythmically and causing her clit to spasm
uncontrollably. She came twice more as he fucked her
steadily for ten straight minutes, draining her of all
energy as he neared the end. By this point he had
turned her over on the couch and was fucking her doggy
style, holding her body up with his own hands as she
was too tired to do so herself. Eyes closed, tits
heaving, she pushed her ass back at him again and
again until he announced he was cumming.He turned her over once
more, receiving one last sexy look of lust from her
before he soaked her pussy in cum. He spurted a dozen
times into her famous pussy, leaving her to curl up on
the couch and fall asleep, covered in sweat, cum, and
one check for $100,000, which he slapped on her firm,
soft ass. It had no problem sticking there.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Fresh Perspective on Indian Live Sex and Live Porn India desiaks 0 11,935 03-13-2024, 01:53 PM
Last Post: desiaks
  Saali Adhi Gharwali - 2 ratanraj2301 1 12,911 03-12-2024, 11:57 AM
Last Post: volohan
Bug Jannath Ke Hoor's sashi_bond 0 3,024 02-29-2024, 12:54 PM
Last Post: sashi_bond
  महारानी देवरानी aamirhydkhan 211 322,172 12-20-2023, 03:29 AM
Last Post: aamirhydkhan
  गुलाबो Peacelover 19 28,874 12-04-2023, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Peacelover
Exclamation Meri sagi mom ki chudai-1 (How I became Incest) gotakaabhilash 6 43,280 12-02-2023, 01:36 PM
Last Post: gotakaabhilash
  दीदी को चुदवाया Ranu 101 524,801 11-27-2023, 01:13 AM
Last Post: Ranu
  Sach me Saali adhi Gharwali - Part 1 ratanraj2301 0 6,891 11-22-2023, 09:58 PM
Last Post: ratanraj2301
  Maa ka khayal Takecareofmeplease 25 230,034 11-08-2023, 01:58 PM
Last Post: peltat
  FFM sex series Part 1 सपना Popcorn 4 9,667 11-08-2023, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Popcorn