Chudai Aam ke Baagh Mein
09-27-2015, 04:15 PM,
Star  Chudai Aam ke Baagh Mein
My name is Khanzada. This is not my given name but everyone knows be by this name only. I am a free lance commercial artist. This incident took place when I was about 30 years old. The names have been changed for obvious reason and the circumstances modified to suit, otherwise everything else is as it happened.

Between assignments I decided to visit an old college friend Nawab deen. His friends called him N.D.. N.D. lived in a village not too far from where I lived. N.D. was a big zamindar (landlord) having acres and acres of land and several fruit baghs (gardens) including a Aam ka baagh.

One afternoon after lunch I decided to take a walk in the Aam ka baagh. The weather was pleasant. It was overcast and a cool breeze was blowing. Taking my walking stick and my Polaroid camera I set out. As I walked around the grove black clouds started gathering and it threatened to rain. I was not prepared for rain and started looking for some sort of shelter. Not far away I spotted a gardener's shed with a tin roof, most probably used for storing the produce during the season. With long steps I moved towards it when suddenly with a flash of lightning and clap of thunder it started to rain. As I reached the shed it was raining cats and dogs. To make sure that the shed was unoccupied I peeped in through the dirty windowpane.

The sight that met my eyes staggered me. Inside a young girl naked below the waist and her kameez pulled up to expose her breast was lying on a makeshift bed and a young boy without his pants was lying on top of her pushing. Ah ha some illicit fucking is going on I thought. My brain started working overtime as I saw an opportunity to taste a local choot (cunt). I opened the door slowly, which was luckily not locked and softly stepped inside.

Both of them were so engrossed in themselves that they did not notice my entry. I took number of pictures of them with my camera. Suddenly I heard the girl say, "Raja itni der hogayi tunne abhi tak apna laurda meri choot main nahin dala, uppar se waise hi dhake mar raha hai (Raja you are just pushing without putting your cock inside my cunt)". Raja said, "Tujhe maloom hai ki maine pahele kabhi chudai nahin ki hai aur yeh teri bhi paheli baar hai, iss liye mujhe teri kori choot ka chotta sa ched nahin mil raha hai (You know that I have never fucked before. You are also doing it for the first time and I am not able to find your small virgin fuck hole)". My ears perked up. It was getting better and better. I had an opportunity to fuck a virgin village belle. As I did not want Raja to find the hole and deprive me of the pleasure of deflowering the girl I said in a stern tone, "Ahem, yahan yeh kya ho raha hai? (Ahem, what is happening here?)"

Hearing me the boy immediately got up. I had a brief glimpse of his fine erection before his cock lost its stiffness out of fear. The girl started to get up but I placed my walking stick on her stomach and said, "Tu aisse hi leti reh (You keep lying like this)" and she lay back. Both were very scared. Raja was a handsome lad of about 14 years of age without any hair on his body. His crotch was also devoid of any hair. The girl was also about the same age with nice sized tits and a slight growth of hair round the lips of her cunt like a black streak.

I sat down beside the girl and started to massage her tits and said, "Raja tunne barri namkeen chokri phasayi hai (You have got yourself a very sexy looking girl)". Raja now nearly in tears blurted out, "Maine isse nahin phasaya hai. Razia mujhe khud yahan layi hai (I have not ensnared her. Razia has herself brought me here)". This did not seem right. I asked him to tell me the whole story. Raja said, "Abhi haal main Razia ke bhai ki shadi hui hai aur Razia ne apne bhai aur bhabi ko kayi bar chodete dekha hai. Chudai main iss ki bhabi ko bahut mazaa ata hai.Tau issne socha ki main bhi chudwa ke mazaa loon aur mujhe yahan le aayi (Razia's brother had got married recently. Razia had seen him and her sister in law fucking on several occasions. The sister in law enjoyed fucking so much that Razia wanted to taste the pleasures of fucking also and brought me here)". I looked towards Razia for confirmation and she nodded. Razia looked familiar to me and I asked her, "Tu Gullu atte ki chakkiwale ki beti hai na? (You are the daughter of the flour mill owner Gullu?)". The girl on being recognized was terrified and both of them started asking for forgiveness and promised never to repeat this mistake again.

I told them, "Main tumahare maa baap se kuch nahin kahoonga agar tum dono jo main kaheta jaoon waissa hi karo (I will say nothing to your parents provided you both do what I say)". Gratefully both agreed. I asked Raja whether his cock spurted cum he said no and Razia told me on my query that she is yet to have her periods. While we were talking I kept pressing the girl's tits and moving my finger up and down between her cunt lips. I asked Raja to come and sit on my lap and took his cock in my hand and moved it up and down. Soon he had an erection. His cock was not bad for a boy of his age. I introduced myself and told them to look at me as a friend and not like an enemy. They relaxed visibly.

I asked, "Raja tu chodna chahata hai aur Razia chudna chahati hai? (Raja you want to fuck and Razia wants to be fucked?). Both nodded. "Theek hai" I told them "Main tum dono ko chudai sikhaunga lakin meri guru dakhshina deni hogi (Okay I will teach you both how to fuck but you will have to give me my 'teachers fee')". Both agreed. I bent Razia's legs and pointed out the fuck hole to Raja. I told him now I will teach you how to fuck. I took off my pants and released my hard on. On seeing my cock both of them drew an audible breath. Razia sensing that I was going to fuck her said, "Khanzada aap ka laurda tau bahut bara hai, meri chotti si choot main kaise ghusse ga (Khanzada your cock is very large how will it go inside my small cunt)". I told her "Fikar mat kar, ghuss jayega (Don't worry it will go in)".

By now her choot was quite wet. I placed my cock on her fuck hole and gave a mighty push. Half my cock entered her choot. Razia let out a loud scream of pain "AAAIIIIEEE". It was still pouring outside and the rain was making so much sound on the tin roof that I was confident no one would have heard her scream. I gave another hard push and my cock was snugly lodged in her choot. Razia kept screaming but I kept moving my cock in and out. After some time her pain subsided and she stared to feel the pleasant effect of my cock's movement. It was not long before she was enjoying it and started moving her hips in unison with my hips and moaning with pleasure. We kept fucking till I shot my-cum inside her and at the same moment she also came with a loud satisfied sigh, "AAHHHHhhh".

I asked her, "Razia how did you like your fist fuck?" She replied, "It was nice but I thought it would be better". I told her, "If you are fucked a few times more then it will get better and better". After the fuck, I showed Raja her fuck hole again and he said, Khanzada it looks much bigger". "Will you be able to find it now?" I asked. "Yes" he replied. "Okay Raja now you fuck Razia but do it slowly then you will both enjoy it more". Raja got on top of Razia and with difficulty and some help from Razia found the fuck hole, which was oozing blood and my-cum and entered her. I sat watching Raja fucking Razia.

The sight of his bottoms moving up and down and the favorable position of his ass hole gave me an erection. I spread his ass cheeks and inserted my finger in it. The tightness of Raja's gaand (ass hole) made me want to fuck it. I took some spit from my mouth and applied it on his ass hole. Raja in an alarmed voice asked, " Khanzada aap kya kar rahe hain? (Khanzada what are you doing?)". I told him, " Main teri gaand mar ke apni guru dakhshina wassool kar raha hoon (I am going to fuck your ass hole and collect my teacher's fee)".

"Nahin nahin meri gaand mat marna (No no don't fuck my ass hole)" Raja said and wanted to get up. I told Razia to hold him tightly and got behind Raja and placing my cock on his ass hole gave a push. The head of my cock entered and the second shove saw it fully inside him. Raja screamed louder than Razia had done when she had lost her virginity. I told Raja my cock is already inside and he might as well enjoy the sensation of fucking while getting his ass hole plugged. Raja had no other choice and restarted his in and out movement.

When he pushed his cock inside Razia my cock was half out and when he withdrew, my cock was fully inside and his cock half out i.e. with one movement he was fucking Razia and getting his own ass hole buggered. After some time Razia was sighing loudly with pleasure, Raja felt his pleasure and shuddered and I filled his gaand with my-cum.

I asked them, "How did you enjoy this mode of fucking". Razia said, "It was great" and Raja said, "My both ends enjoyed it very much". I asked Raja to get some rain water from outside and wash my cock. I then laid Razia flat on the makeshift bed and glued my mouth to her choot and started to lick and suck her clit and told her to take my lund in her mouth and suck it. Razia was enjoying herself and she kept bucking her bottoms against my mouth and kept pressing my head with her hands to her choot. By the time I spurted my-cum in her mouth, which she eagerly swallowed, she had amid lot of groaning and moaning come three more times.

I then made Raja suck her cunt and she sucked his cock. When this was over I asked them to pose for a photograph. At first they were reluctant but with veiled threats I got them to agree. I stood them absolutely naked next to each other with Razia holding Raja's erect cock and Raja fingering her cunt. Few minutes later I showed them the photo. They were surprised that the results were available so quickly.

It had stopped raining. As it was getting late, I told them to go home. "I want to see you both tomorrow here in the shed at the same time" I said. Raja was game but Razia was reluctant. I told her, "Do you want me to send this photograph to your parents? Do you know what will happen to you?" She said, "My father will kill me". I said, "You decide, is it not better to come here and enjoy some more fucking or you want to die". At last it was agreed that we would meet here the next afternoon at 2 p.m.

Free Savita Bhabhi &Velamma Comics @
09-27-2015, 04:15 PM,
RE: Chudai Aam ke Baagh Mein
Next day I bought a small bottle of Vaseline on my way to the shed and therefore got a little late in getting there. On arrival I found Razia and Raja were busy fucking. They apologized for starting without me. I told them, "It is all right go on continue". I took off my pants and caught hold of Raja's hair and raised his head, "Raja take my lund in your mouth and suck it. Remember to swallow my spunk when it comes". He was very reluctant. I tugged harder at his hair and out of pain he opened his mouth to yell. Seeing my opportunity I pushed my cock in his open mouth. I said, "Raja either you suck my cock and drink my-cum or I will penetrate your gaand with my cock again but this time without spittle".

The threat worked and he started to suck my cock in earnest. As yesterday we all three came together. I told Razia it was time that she paid her tuition fee. In a low voice she asked me, " Kya aap meri bhi gaand marenge jab ki aap meri choot chod sakte hain? (Will you fuck me in the ass also even though you can fuck my cunt?)". I told her it was a must but she should not be too afraid as I have brought some Vaseline to lessen the pain of the first entry. She resigned to her gaand's fate.

I placed her in the 'gaand fuck' position. While applying Vaseline on her gaand I inserted first one then two fingers in it and rotated them to dilate it. She enjoyed this maneuver and said as much. I told her fucking in the ass hole is not that bad and after a few times she would enjoy it. I placed my cock on her brown wrinkled hole. I told her to brace herself for some pain and not to scream like she did yesterday.

Today it was not raining and some body could hear her scream. I pressed in the head of my cock and she winced with pain and shouted "AAIIIEEE it is hurting" but not too loudly. I told her to relax as the worst is over. I pushed my cock fully inside and after a few pushes the pain abated and she said. "Khanzada it is nice but I like fucking in the choot much better". I was now fucking her gaand with short hard strokes and rubbing her choot with my hand. Her gaand was tighter than her choot. I came much earlier than I had wanted to and filled her gaand with my-cum.

There after we fucked sucked and licked each other on every afternoon till I had to go back to town. Before leaving I gave the photographs to Razia and asked her to destroy them except the last one for which they had posed and I said, "I will like to keep this one as a memento of the enjoyable times we had passed together". She gratefully accepted them and destroyed them there and then.

I also told her what to do and how to act on her wedding night so that her husband does not suspect that she had already given her cherry, which was his due, to someone else. After fond farewell we parted. Raja came to the railway station to see me off. I told him to fuck any girl he wants and as much as he wanted to but he must ensure that they do not get pregnant and get disgraced and are driven out of the society. Another thing never tell anyone about your experience with any girl under any circumstances not even to your best friend this could lead to the same result. He promised and thanked me for the advice and teaching him how to fuck. I told him not to worry he had paid for the lessons with the cherry of his gaand. We both laughed. The train started to move and I waved good bye to him asked him to say my good bye to Razia.

About ten years later, on the occasion of N.D.'s daughter's marriage, I again visited N.D.. His house was full of guests. Among the ladies of the village I saw Razia and asked her, "How are you?" She said, "I am fine. I have got married in the meanwhile. Khanzada please don't say anything about what happened in the Aam ka baagh". I assured her that I had no such intention and her secret was safe with me. I asked her whether the wedding night went of without any problems. She smiled and said all went well. I did exactly as you had told me, "When my husband came to me I tightened my lower muscles. My husband was so eager to fuck me that he roughly rammed his cock inside my choot. I screamed so loudly, much louder than when I had actually lost my cherry to you, that it not only convinced him of my being a virgin but also all other household members who heard my scream".

During the wedding one evening, Razia introduced me to her husband. In the conversation her husband asked me since when I knew Razia. I told him I had met her 10 years back in N.D.'s Aam ka baagh on a very rainy day. She was with a friend and we took shelter from rain in the gardener's shed. We had spent a pleasant few hours together till the rain stopped. Razia who was looking at me with a worried expression suddenly she smiled I as finished my ambiguous remark. I winked at her and said good bye to them and mingled with other guests.

One day while walking in the bazaar I met Raja. After exchanging pleasantries I asked him how the fucking game was going on. He said, "I continued to fuck Razia for another six months and then her periods started. Thereafter she did not let me fuck her. I begged her and I even promised her not to fuck her in her choot but only in her back hole but she still did not agree". She said, "In a weak moment I might let you fuck my cunt and I could be in trouble".

A very clever girl I thought. "Then what are you doing for a choot nowadays?" I asked. He said "Last year I had a stroke of luck. My father had sent me to a young widow's house to deliver some provisions, which she had ordered. When I got there I knocked but got no reply. I found that the door was not locked and I entered. Inside I found her fast asleep. Her sari had worked its way up and part of her shaven choot was exposed. Seeing this sight my cock became hard and throwing all caution to the winds I quickly put my mouth on her choot and started to lick it furiously. She woke up with a start and said, "Kaun? Kya? Chordo mujhe. Kya kar rahe ho? (Who? What? Let me go. What are you doing?)" And started to struggle. I did not stop but continued to suck her clit. After some time the good feeling came over her and she started to moan with pleasure and pushing her hips against my face and begged me not to stop. She kept repeating that she had not enjoyed herself so much since long. I stopped licking and sucking her cunt only when my jaws started to ache. In the mean while she had come at least four times".

"After I had stopped, she took my face in her hands and kissed me passionately and said, "Dear boy, you have given me so much pleasure. You deserve a reward. Tujhe iss tarah choot chaatna kissne sikhaya hai? (Who has taught you to suck and lick a cunt like this?)'. I told her, "Kissie ne nahin. Aap ko iss tereh lete dekh kar mere dil ne kaha tu iss ki choot chaat aur maine aap ki choot chatni shuru kar di (No one. Seeing you lying this way my heart said to lick and suck your cunt and I started to do it)". Then she asked me, "Tunne pahele kabhi kissi ko choda hai? (Have ever fucked anyone before)". I told her Nahin (No)". "Chode ga? (You want to fuck?)". I told her, "Yes". I hope you will forgive me but remembering your advice I thought it was best to lie. I endorsed his decision.

Before I proceed further let me tell you something about her. Her name is Neelo. She is slim and very pretty, many times prettier than Razia. Her husband died about three years back and since then she had been without the services of a cock. She is about 30 years old with real nice hard tits and a wonderful figure. She has not had a child. Her choot was also quite tight. I don't know whether it was because she had not fucked for so long or because she did not get enough cock from her husband. She undressed me and took my erection in her hands and said, "Raja you have a nice long and thick lund. I will enjoy taking it in my choot". "She then laid down flat on her back and asked me to get on top of her. I tried not to show too much knowledge about fucking and she guided me through my first fuck with her. After that day I have been fucking her on regular basis. I fuck her, lick her cunt and she sucks my lund and drinks my-cum". "Tunne abhi tak usski gaand nahin mari? (You have not fucked her in the ass hole as yet?)" I asked. "No I tried many times but she would not let me, saying men only fuck the gaand of other men and not girls. I could not tell her that you had loved to fuck Razia's gaand".

"Raja your experience has given me a hard on. I would very much like to meet this lady and fuck her," I said. "Sure. When I tell her that your laurda is much larger than mine, she will beg me to introduce her to you. She has many a times told me that she loves big cocks up her phudi. Promise me that you will fuck her in the ass and get her to let me do the same" he said. "Done" I said. "Bring her to the shed in the Aam ka baagh tomorrow at 2 p.m. in the afternoon and if I am late don't start without me".

Punctually at 2 p.m. the next day I was there and found both Neelo and Raja waiting for me. Raja introduced me as an old friend from the city. Neelo came straight to the point and said, " Raja keh raha tha aap ka laurda bahut barda hai (Raja tells me that your cock is very big)". "Tu khud dekh le (See for yourself)" I invited.

She opened my zipper and put her hand inside and pulled out my lund. "Baap re baap yeh tau sachi bahut barda hai (Holy cow, it is really very big)" she whispered in awe. I pulled her to me and undid her sari and laid her down on the makeshift bed. I then rammed my cock in her already wet and dripping cunt. "OWW", she shouted, "Dheere dheere karo, bahut lag raha hai (OWW do it slowly, it hurting me a lot)". "Tujhe barde lundon se chudwane ka showk hai. Ab dil khol ke chudwa. Ronne se ab kya fayeda (You are fond of getting fucked by big cocks. Now get yourself fucked to your hearts content. There is no sense in complaining now)" I told her.

After some time she got used to my size and started to enjoy herself. She was moving her hips up and down and kept saying, "Haan Khanzada, khoob chodo aur zor se chodo. Bina ruke mujhe sare din chodete raho etc. (Yes Khanzada, keep fucking me, fuck me harder, fuck me all day long without a pause etc.)". This went on for some time and soon I came to the short strokes. Sensing that I was about to come she said, "I am also nearly there don't stop. A little more, AAHHHh" and came. At this moment I also shot my seed inside her. She told me this was the best fuck she had ever had in her life.

I told her better things are to follow. She wanted to know as to what I had in mind. "Tunne kabhi do lauron se ek saath chudai karai hai? (Have ever been fucked by two cocks at the same time?)" I asked. She shook her head. I told Raja to lie down on the bed and then asked her to lie over him and take his cock inside her choot. "What will you do?" she wanted to know. I will put my lund inside you from behind I told her. Astonished she asked, "Would two cocks enter me at the same time and won't it pain?". "Yes, a little because it is your first time but don't worry I know what I am doing. I have done this umpteen of times" I told her.

Apparently Neelo thought I was going to insert my cock also in her choot along side Raja's cock. I did not correct her misunderstanding. I told her to relax and enjoy herself. Raja knew what was about to happen. Winking at Raja I spread her bottom cheeks and saw her small brown puckered ass hole. Taking some spit I rubbed it on it. She now knew what I was up to. She said, "Aap meri gaand maroge. Nahin, nahin maine apni gaang nahin marwani. Mujhe uthne do (You are going to fuck my ass hole. No, no I don't want my ass hole fucked. Let me get up)" and started to struggle and tried to dislodge Raja's cock. Raja was prepared for this reaction and held her tightly. She threatened Raja, "Raja mujhe chord de nahin tau main tujhe phir kabhi bhi nahin chodne doongi (Raja leave me otherwise I will never let you fuck me again)" but Raja did not loosen his grip.

Calmly I kept preparing her ass hole for insertion and she kept shouting, "No, no leave me. I will shout out for help. Please don't fuck m... OOWWW" she shouted as I pressed the head of my lund inside her virgin gaand. Another push and full penetration was achieved. She continued to groan with pain. I told her to relax and enjoy the double fuck and started to move my cock in and out of her gaand. It felt heavenly as my cock rubbed against Raja's cock through the thin partition that separated the choot from her gaand. Raja was also enjoying similar sensation.

After some time when the pain had abated, Neelo also started to moan with pleasure. "How do you like two cocks inside you?" I asked her. She said, "I could never have imagined that it would be so nice". Stroking harder, I asked her, "What did you say about Raja not fucking you again". She smiled and said, "I had said that in anger and frustration. Dear Raja can fuck me whenever he wants. He can fuck me in my ass hole also if he wants". Another five minutes of in and out movement fetched all three of us. Raja shot his cum upwards in her choot, her choot juice ran down on Raja's pubic hair and I spurted my spunk in her ass hole.

After we had rested for some time, I asked Raja to fuck her in the ass. Neelo did not object and took Raja's lund up her back side amid groans of pain. I watched Raja fucking her and put my cock in her mouth for her to fuck. This time also we all three came together. It was getting late and so we were dressing Neelo said, "Khanzada double fucking is really very enjoyable". I told her to enjoy even more we have to have another lund hen you can suck it while the other two cocks are fucking your front and back holes. This way she could have three cocks in all her three inlets giving their spunk to her at the same time. She reflected on this suggestion and said, "No it is better that no one else knows about my fucking. You know how people talk". I agreed with her.

Thereafter we enjoyed ourselves every afternoon in the Aam ka baagh, till the day I was to leave. Neelo told me to look her up whenever I was here again. I promised to do that and we said good bye and parted.

Raja again came to see me off at the railway station. With a smile he told me that last night his parents had fixed his marriage to a young girl from the neighboring village and he was to be married in two months time. I congratulated him. Laughingly, told him that if he found any difficulty in finding her small virgin choot hole then all he had to was to send me a telegram I would come and enlarge it for him. He laughed and said, "No thank you. I think this time I will find it on my own".

The train was ready to leave. I said good bye to Raja and boarded it. I never did go back. May be in the future. Who knows?

Free Savita Bhabhi &Velamma Comics @

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Fresh Perspective on Indian Live Sex and Live Porn India desiaks 0 12,427 03-13-2024, 01:53 PM
Last Post: desiaks
  Saali Adhi Gharwali - 2 ratanraj2301 1 13,333 03-12-2024, 11:57 AM
Last Post: volohan
Bug Jannath Ke Hoor's sashi_bond 0 3,205 02-29-2024, 12:54 PM
Last Post: sashi_bond
  महारानी देवरानी aamirhydkhan 211 325,536 12-20-2023, 03:29 AM
Last Post: aamirhydkhan
  गुलाबो Peacelover 19 29,156 12-04-2023, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Peacelover
Exclamation Meri sagi mom ki chudai-1 (How I became Incest) gotakaabhilash 6 44,428 12-02-2023, 01:36 PM
Last Post: gotakaabhilash
  दीदी को चुदवाया Ranu 101 526,597 11-27-2023, 01:13 AM
Last Post: Ranu
  Sach me Saali adhi Gharwali - Part 1 ratanraj2301 0 7,099 11-22-2023, 09:58 PM
Last Post: ratanraj2301
  Maa ka khayal Takecareofmeplease 25 231,520 11-08-2023, 01:58 PM
Last Post: peltat
  FFM sex series Part 1 सपना Popcorn 4 9,830 11-08-2023, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Popcorn