Nun, boys and mom
07-02-2020, 12:58 AM,
Nun, boys and mom
My best friend asked me if I wanted to be an altar boy with him. I wasn't sure but he convinced me by telling me we could sneak some wine after mass so I agreed. I had training from the priest but it wasn't difficult, he said he would tell us what to do during mass and we just had to listen.<br/><br/>The first mass went well and after, Jimmy and I cleaned up and sure enough, we were alone in the storage room where they kept the communion wine. We both had a drink and Jimmy said, "hey! Wouldn't it be neat if we jerked off in here?"<br/><br/>We were both just young teens so we jerked off all the time. We sat in some chairs and pulled our pants down. Being young, it didn't take long to work up a boner and soon we spit on our hands and started stroking. We were just really getting into it when sister Mary walked in.<br/><br/>We tried to hide, pulling out pants up but she said in a voice only nuns could manage,<br/><br/>"You are naughty little boys! In the church! You both need to be disciplined. Pull down your pants and bend over the chairs! NOW!"<br/><br/>You never disobey a nun so we did what we were told. Usually the nuns used a paddle for spanking but sister Mary started spanking me with her bare hand. It really hurt but at the same time it was really nasty and my cock got hard again.<br/><br/>"You really are a naughty little boy aren't you Johnny Look at you! Your penis all hard. What are we going to do about this?"<br/><br/>To my shock and also jimmy, she reached under me and grabbed my cock!<br/><br/>She started stroking and said, "we're just going to have to take care of this! Can't have you walking about with a stiffy!<br/><br/>Jimmy had his cock in his hand and was jerking while watching. Then sister really blew our minds. She bent over and held onto the back of the chair.<br/><br/>"Pull my skirt up Johnny and stick your cock in my nun cunt!"<br/><br/>Oh shit! I'd never even seen a real pussy! I lifted the skirt up and she didn't have panties on.<br/><br/>"Well, don't just stand there! Put it in me before I ask jimmy to!"<br/><br/>I shook myself out of my daze and shuffled up close to her ample ass. I probed her cunt with my cock and she reached back and helped me to put it in.<br/><br/>"Oh sister! Oh god!"<br/><br/>"Don't blaspheme young man!"<br/><br/>"Sorry sister but it feels so good!"<br/><br/>"I know honey, you can say oh fuck. That's not blasphemy."<br/><br/>Jimmy was watching dumbfounded.<br/><br/>"Well come on over here jimmy! I'll help you out too."<br/><br/>He came near and she took him by the cock and pulled him in front of her. She pulled him close and put his cock in her mouth.<br/><br/>"Oh fuck sister!"<br/><br/>"Better," she mumbled around his cock. This was all too much for 13 year olds. I felt my thighs start to tingle.<br/><br/>"Aw sister! I'm gonna shoot it!"<br/><br/>"Me too!" Cried jimmy.<br/><br/>She spun around and knelt on the floor.<br/><br/>"Shoot on my face! In my mouth!"<br/><br/>She opened her mouth wide and we jerked our cocks and the cum spurted out in long ropes that painted her face with white stripes. She took the cum with her fingers and licked it off.<br/><br/>The next Tuesday o went to the church rectory where there was a pool table. No one was there so I just shot some pool alone. After a bit the priest, father Charles came in and asked if he could join in. We shot a few times and then when I had to lean way over, he got behind me and shoved his crotch against me.<br/><br/>"Wha, what are you doing?"<br/><br/>"Relax Johnny! You'll like this, I promise!"<br/><br/>He reached around and unbuttoned my jeans then pulled them down along with my underpants. He pulled his trousers down and he had a big hard cock. He spit on it and rubbed it around my asshole.<br/><br/>"Just relax boy and we'll both have some fun!"<br/><br/>He pushed and his cock popped in.<br/><br/>"Ummmpphhh!" I grunted as it felt really good! He spit some more and slowly shoved all his cock up my ass.<br/><br/>"Oh shit Johnny! Your ass feels good!"<br/><br/>"Mmmm, your cock feels good too. He started going in and out and each time the head of his cock rubbed a certain place it felt especially good. He reached around and started rubbing my cock. After about a minute of that I felt my orgasm building. Then all of a sudden I groaned loudly as I started spurting cum all over! I never felt anything like it as my cum kept spurting, the father Charles yelled,<br/><br/>"Oh yeah Johnny! Here it comes!"<br/><br/>He grunted and I felt him spurt into my ass! I couldn't believe it felt so good!<br/><br/>My cock stayed hard and father Charles pulled out and bent over the table.<br/><br/>"Your turn Johnny! Spit on your cock and fuck my ass!"<br/><br/>I got a big gob of spit and rubbed it on my cock then I pushed it in his asshole!<br/><br/>"Oh wow! That feels neat!"<br/><br/>He chuckled, "yes Johnny, it does!"<br/><br/>I did what he did and reached around to jerk him off. It didn't take long before he was cumming all over the table and I was filling his ass with cum.<br/><br/>The next day jimmy was there with me and I told him to come into the storage room. I told him what had happened with the priest. At first he told me that was gay and no way he would do that.<br/><br/>"No man! It's just really awesome! There's this bump in your asshole that feels really great when you rub it with a cock and wow, when you cum it's amazing! Man, I came all over the pool table. And when I fucked him it was really great! It was tight and I filled the fucker with my cum!"<br/><br/>"I still don't know man, I don't want to be queer!"<br/><br/>"It's only sex man. How about if you fuck my ass first and see how much I cum? That way I'll be the gay guy."<br/><br/>"Okay, but only to try it."<br/><br/>"Great! I'll pull my pants down and lean over this desk then you spit on your cock and get it really hard and put it in."<br/><br/>I got in position and he spit on his cock. He put it in position and pushed it in.<br/><br/>"Oh shit man! Ohhhh yeah!" I moaned.<br/><br/>"Oh wow! You're right Johnny! It's really tight! Oh yeah!,!"<br/><br/>He started fucking my ass.<br/><br/>"Ah god,! Jimmy! You can't believe how good it feels! Ohhhhh shit!!"<br/><br/>"Oh god, this feels as good as fucking the nun! I can't believe it!"<br/><br/>I was jerking my cock while he fucked my ass. It only took a few minutes and I felt my orgasm starting.<br/><br/>"Ohhhh yeah!!, it's coming! I'm gonna shoot all over the place! Aaaahhhhh fuck!!"<br/><br/>I threw my head back and the cum squirted out forcefully and laid a stripe across the table!<br/><br/>"Oh man,!! I'm going to cum in your ass man!!"<br/><br/>I felt his cum shot into me. We both came for a long time. I could barely stand.<br/><br/>"See man! I told you it was awesome!"<br/><br/>"Yeah, you really came hard!"<br/><br/>"You. Wanna try it? I'm still hard!"<br/><br/>"Wow! Yeah man I never seen anyone cum like you did!"<br/><br/>I saw a bottle of oil on a shelf and got it and poured some on my cock. I centered my cock on jimmy's hole and pushed in. The oil made it go in easy.<br/><br/>"Ernph!! Ohhhhhhh fuck! That feels awesome! What is that bump in there? It makes my knees go weak!"<br/><br/>"It's your prostate."<br/><br/>We both jumped as we saw sister Mary at the door we forgot to lock again.<br/><br/>We tried to pretend we weren't doing what we obviously were, but she said,<br/><br/>"Please keep going! I want to watch you cum!"<br/><br/>Never disobey a nun! I started fucking Jimmy's ass again. He was moaning the whole time and really got going when sister Mary walked up to us and grabbed his cock and wanked him while I fucked his ass!<br/><br/>"Oh fuck! I'm cumming!!!"<br/><br/>Jimmy threw his head back and his cock started spurting long ropes of cum. Sister knelt down and took it in her mouth. She tried to swallow all of it but he jerked his hips and his cock came out and hit her in the eye. Then he did another on her cheek. It was running down her cheek onto her chin then hanging in a thread. It was so nasty that I bellowed as I came in jimmy's ass.<br/><br/>I finally pulled out and sat back exhausted.<br/><br/>"I sure hope one of you boys have something left for me!"<br/><br/>She lifted her habit,<br/><br/>"Come on Johnny! Lick me!"<br/><br/>My cock was spent but my tongue still worked! I shoved it as far as I could into her cunt. She wailed as I thrust it in and out, the moved to her clit, replacing my tongue with 3 fingers.<br/><br/>"Ahhhh!YES! Do me! Oh Johnny!"<br/><br/>I kept fingering her as I sucked her clit.<br/><br/>"Wait Johnny, let me bend over and you can lick me from behind!"<br/><br/>I stood as she bent down then I knelt behind her and resumed licking and finger fucking her.<br/><br/>"Come over here jimmy! I want to show you something else.!<br/><br/>Jimmy came over and leaned on the table. Sister Mary leaned toward him and started licking his nipple.<br/><br/>"Oh wow! That feels nice! But I. Not a girl!"<br/><br/>She kept licking then sucked on his nipple and used her hand to pinch his other nipple. She reached for his cock with the other hand and massaged his soft cock. I didn't think he could get hard again but to my surprise he started to stiffen.<br/><br/>"Oh shit! I'm getting a boner!"<br/><br/>Sister Mary bent down again and sucked on his cock. The whole thing was just too nasty and my cock started stiffening. I stood and sister mumbled around jimmy's cock. I think she wanted me to not stop but she shut up when I jammed my hardened cock into her.<br/><br/>"Mmmmmph!!" She moaned as I drove it all the way in to her. We were quite a sight. The nun with her habit around her waist with one teen fucking her and her sucking another teen's cock. I wish I had a camera!<br/><br/>After a few minutes sister said, "get down on your back jimmy! I'll show you guys another trick!"<br/><br/>Jimmy laid down and sister got on top of him facing away. She reached down and took his spit Covered cock and put it on her little rosebud and sank down on it.<br/><br/>"Mmmmm, yes sister! Oh yeah!"<br/><br/>"Okay," she grunted, "now you get on top of me Johnny and put your cock in my nun cunt!"<br/><br/>Wow! I never thought of that! I got in position and she helped me get my cock in. I pushed it all the way in.<br/><br/>"Oh sister! I love your cunt!"<br/><br/>"And her ass is the best!" Jimmy grunted as he started fucking her ass.<br/><br/>I started timing my thrusts so when he went in I pulled back.<br/><br/>"Oh god! That's it boys! Fuck me! Fuck my pussy and ass! Make me cum!"<br/><br/>I was in heaven, fucking a nun again and feeling jimmy's cock in her ass!<br/><br/>As could be expected it didn't take long and I was feeling my cum approaching. Just then sister reached behind me and shoved her finger up my ass. I felt her rub my prostate and was just about to warn sister Mary but it came on so quick I couldn't pull out in time.<br/><br/>"Oh no! I'm cumming!!"<br/><br/>Sister shrieked, "not in me! God, not in me!" She tried to push me off but I was cumming so hard I couldn't stop or pull out!<br/><br/>Then Jimmy came in her ass just as hard.<br/><br/>When I finally could pull out, I rolled of and lay on the floor.<br/><br/>"Oh Johnny! You came in me! I'm not on any birth control!"<br/><br/>Oh no! I'm sorry! I couldn't stop it!"<br/><br/>"It's not your fault. You're a young teen so I don't blame you but I don't know what I'll do if I get pregnant!"<br/><br/>"It's okay, I'll marry you!"<br/><br/>"That's sweet but I can't do that with you. You're so young!"<br/><br/>I looked at her laying there with my cum running from her pussy. I think I really loved her.<br/><br/>"I love you sister Mary!" I blurted out!<br/><br/>"And I love you too Johnny but you need to finish school. Besides, maybe I won't get pregnant."<br/><br/>We cleaned up and went about our days. We didn't have any episodes with the nun for a few weeks.<br/><br/>But one day I was in the red room again and she came in.<br/><br/>"We need to talk Johnny. I missed my period! I think I'm pregnant! I never miss."<br/><br/>"What are you going to do?"<br/><br/>"I have to leave the church. I can't remain a nun with a child."<br/><br/>"I'm so sorry I ruined your life!" I started crying.<br/><br/>She held me in her arms and said, "it's not your fault! I was the one who seduced you. It's better anyway. I can't stay a nun with these urges I have."<br/><br/>"Will you go away?"<br/><br/>"No and that's part of what I wanted to tell you. I am staying in the community, just not as a nun. I have a job offer in the public school."<br/><br/>"Oh that's great! Which school?"<br/><br/>"Forman high school."<br/><br/>"Oh wow! That's where I go!"<br/><br/>"Well then! I think we'll be seeing a lot of each other!"<br/><br/>"And I'm serious! If I can't marry you I want to at least help with the baby!"<br/><br/>"Okay, I'm sure we'll think of something you can do."<br/><br/>"I'm thinking of something I can do right now!" I suggested.<br/><br/>"If it's what I am thinking then we better find a private place quickly!"<br/><br/>She had keys for everyplace in the church so she led up to the choir loft.<br/><br/>"We have to be a bit quiet up here. It kind of echos all over the church."<br/><br/>"I'll try sister Mary, but you know how hot you are! It's hard for me to keep quiet!"<br/><br/>"Just so it's hard for me!" She joked.<br/><br/>"Like this?" I pulled my very hard cock out and wagged it at her.<br/><br/>She actually giggled, "you better be ready to use that weapon or you shouldn't point it at someone."<br/><br/>She sat on the organ bench facing outward and pulled her habit up. As usual she wasn't wearing panties.<br/><br/>"This will be the last time you see me in my habit. After today I'll just be a regular woman. You can start calling me by my real name, Maggie."<br/><br/>I dropped my pants and knelt in front of her. I centered my cock on her cunt and pushed it in quickly.<br/><br/>"Ohhhhhhh!!!! Johnny!!! I just love your cock!"<br/><br/>"Maggie! You're supposed to keep quiet!"<br/><br/>"Oh yeah! I guess I forgot! Now fuck me!"<br/><br/>I started fucking slowly, relishing the feel of her silky cunt. I watched as my cock folded the lips of her cunt inward and then when I pulled back the flowered open. It added to the thrill of fucking her with her habit on.<br/><br/>"You can cum in me again Johnny! I'm already knocked up so it doesn't matter!"<br/><br/>That really made me fuck harder! It felt so much better when I came in her.<br/><br/>Her cunt was so wet it made slashing noises as I fucked her. My pubic hair and hers were soaked with her juice.<br/><br/>"Oh god Johnny! You make me so wet! I'm going to cum!!! So fucking hard!!"<br/><br/>"Oh yeah! I'm cumming too! In you! In your fucking god damn cunt!"<br/><br/>A few weeks ago I would have caught hell for talking like that to her but now it just made her cum harder!<br/><br/>She squealed as I started emptying my balls in her. If she wasn't already pregnant she would be after all this cum in her cunt!<br/><br/>Good thing the church was empty or we would have been caught!<br/><br/>"Oh Johnny! You make me feel so good!"<br/><br/>"I know and you make me feel good too Maggie. I love you!"<br/><br/>"I love you too but what are we going to do? I'm 30 and you're just a teen!"<br/><br/>"I know lots of couples who are more apart in age!" I told her.<br/><br/>"But I don't know what my mom will think!"<br/><br/>Your mom is single right?"<br/><br/>"Yes."<br/><br/>"I think I can help out with that. But I need to know if you are willing to have a threesome with me and your mom."<br/><br/>"Wow! I haven't thought about my mom that way but she is still very pretty. So yeah, If you think you can convince her!"<br/><br/>"Okay, you better get home before you get in trouble. I won't be here at the church after this afternoon. I start next Monday at the school as an English teacher. But I have a cell phone now and I'll text you with my new address. We can arrange a meeting with your mom, maybe dinner at your house. You can tell her the truth about me being a former nun you knew at the church and that I need some friends now that I'm a free woman."<br/><br/>"Yeah, that'll work!"<br/><br/>I went home and thought I would get mom started on the plan.<br/><br/>"Hey mom, you remember the nun I told you about that is really nice?"<br/><br/>"Oh yeah, she sounds like a nice person."<br/><br/>"Well, I was at the red center and she told me she is leaving the order."<br/><br/>"Wow! That's unusual I think. Is she happy about it?"<br/><br/>"Yeah, she said she just didn't feel free and realized she had made a mistake. She is going to teach at Forman."<br/><br/>"Well food for her! I often wonder how women can stand to be ordered around like that and not be able to even have a boyfriend or husband."<br/><br/>"You know mom, it might be nice to invite her over here for dinner soon. She doesn't have any female friends and I think you two would be great friends."<br/><br/>"Sure! I'd like that. I don't have any close friends either since most where your dad and my friends and I feel awkward now."<br/><br/>Maggie texted me the next day and I told her I had talked to mom and she was very excited to meet her. We decided Friday night so there would be no school or work the next day in case we got farther than we planned.<br/><br/>I gave mom Maggie's number and she called her. They talked for a long time and it was evident they would be great friends. Mom told her to come over at 7.<br/><br/>I couldn't wait for Friday but finally I was out of school and at home. Mom made lasagna and had everything ready when Maggie rang the doorbell. I opened the door and wow! I had never seen Maggie with regular clothes and makeup. She had long, newly bleached blonde hair. Her lips were pouty and she had a pink lipgloss on. Her blouse showed off her nice big boobs that I had never seen yet, and her hips flared out and she had a nice round ass. I already was very familiar with her ass of course!<br/><br/>Mom joined me at the door,<br/><br/>"You must be Maggie! I must say you don't look anything like I pictured!"<br/><br/>"Well better I hope!"<br/><br/>"Oh god yes! Much better!"<br/><br/>Mom blushed when she realized how that sounded,<br/><br/>"Come in, would you like a glass of wine?"<br/><br/>"Thanks, that would be great."<br/><br/>Mom got the wine poured and we sat in the living room.<br/><br/>"Johnny told me how nice you've been to him at the church."<br/><br/>"Oh he's easy to be nice to. He's really a very good boy! We've become very close."<br/><br/>Mom looked at us both. This was the test to see what she thought about us together.<br/><br/>"How close have you become?"<br/><br/>Maggie looked at me and nodded.<br/><br/>"Would you be shocked if I told you we were lovers?"<br/><br/>Mom smiled at us, "I already guessed that was the case when Johnny went on and on about you. He had a gleam in his eyes!"<br/><br/>"Then you're okay with it?"<br/><br/>"Oh yes! You are a very sexy woman and I can see why Johnny is taken with you!"<br/><br/>"Well it's mutual, and why I had to leave the church."<br/><br/>Maggie put her hand on my thigh and rubbed, "you know he really is a wonderful lover. And not to shock you but he has a nice big cock!"<br/><br/>Mom just stared at her as she started unzipping my fly.<br/><br/>"Do you want to have some fun Sandra?"<br/><br/>"I don't know! With my son?"<br/><br/>Maggie pulled my hard cock out.<br/><br/>"Look at your son's cock Sandra! Isn't it hot? Don't you want to hold it?"<br/><br/>"Oh no! I couldn't do that!"<br/><br/>"Okay, you can just watch us though!."<br/><br/>Maggie put her arms around my neck and pulled me to her for a kiss. I honestly had never kissed her before, we just fucked. I kissed her back and we started dueling tongues. I put my hand on Maggie's breast and she moaned.<br/><br/>"See how good a lover your son is? He showed me what I was missing! Have you been missing it too Sandra?"<br/><br/>"Oh my god yes! YES!! I'm so horny I don't care if it is my son!"<br/><br/>"Then why don't you join us on the sofa Sandra?"<br/><br/>Maggie moved over so mom was between us. We both started feeling her boobs and the Maggie started unbuttoning her blouse. Mom started to protest but Maggie hushed her and we helped her out of the blouse. Then Maggie reached back and unhooked the bra. Mom held the cups on until Maggie pulled them free. Mom's big tits were now on full display! Maggie and I each took one and tweaked the nipple.<br/><br/>"Ohhhh god! Oh I shouldn't be doing this! Oh god!!"<br/><br/>I reached down and unbuttoned her slacks and we helped her pull them down. I hooked my fingers in her panties and they followed, exposing her down covered pussy.<br/><br/>I couldn't believe I was looking at my mom's pussy! It was open with big meaty outer lips and the hole was already open. I stroked my finger up and down and then pushed it slowly in.<br/><br/>"Your son is going to fuck you now Sandra! Do you want him to? Do you want him to fuck you?"<br/><br/>She didn't answer but didn't resist when I got on top of her and put my cock in her. It sank in to the hilt and she let out a long moan as I penetrated her.<br/><br/>"I started fucking my mom slowly while Maggie stroked her hair.<br/><br/>"Ohhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhh gooooodd!!! It's good!!"<br/><br/>"Do you want him to cum in you Sandra? In your cunt!"<br/><br/>"Oh god! I'm not on the pill! He can't!"<br/><br/>"But he already made me pregnant."<br/><br/>Mom looked at Maggie as I pummeled her cunt.<br/><br/>"Oh god! I'm cumming!! Oh god!"<br/><br/>I couldn't hold back and as my mom came I grunted and shot wads of cum right into her cunt.<br/><br/>"Oh no!!! Ohhhhhhh!,!! Your cumming in my cunt! Ohhhhhhh!!!"<br/><br/>She jammed her cunt at me and shuttered all over as a massive orgasm ripped through her.<br/><br/>When we came down from our orgasm, Maggie said, "wow, that was fucking hot."<br/><br/>She was fingering herself and I pulled her hand away and dove between her legs, bringing her off!<br/><br/>We sank back on the sofa and when mom caught her breath she said,<br/><br/>"Oh god Johnny! You came in me! I could get pregnant!!"<br/><br/>"Are you really pregnant Maggie?"<br/><br/>"Yes, I am and very happy. Are we still friends?"<br/><br/>"Oh yes! Yes! I want us to be together!"<br/><br/>Maggie hadn't sorted out where to live yet so we told her to stay with us. We certainly wouldn't need more than two bedrooms and mostly only one!<br/><br/>Mom had her next period so we were relieved but she got back on the pill right away.<br/><br/>Maggie started teaching and became a very popular teacher. She was the hottest teacher in school!<br/><br/>It had been a while since I had seen jimmy, he and his family had gone to his grandfathers funeral and he had just got back a few days ago. He called and I caught him up on the news. He wasn't shocked to hear about sister Mary, now Maggie. I told him he should come over tonight for dinner and we could properly catch up. I didn't tell him that Maggie was living with us or that I had fucked my mom! I wanted it to be a surprise.<br/><br/>I told mom and Maggie and they were delighted. They of course both knew jimmy and were happy he would be coming over. I told them he didn't know Maggie was living here or that mom and I were fucking.<br/><br/>"Good!" Mom said, "we can make it a delightful surprise!"<br/><br/>"I have an idea!" I said.<br/><br/>"What if we pretend that mom doesn't know about Maggie and me and jimmy and we pretend to force you to fuck both of us?"<br/><br/>"Oh god! That's so kinky! Let's do it!" Mom said.<br/><br/>Maggie agreed and we set up the scenario.<br/><br/>At 6 jimmy came over and I let him in. We walked into the living room and Maggie and mom were on the sofa.<br/><br/>"Wow! You look great sister!"<br/><br/>"Please, call me Maggie!"<br/><br/>Jimmy hadn't seen her as he goes to a catholic high school. We caught up and of course told him we were sorry about his grandfather.<br/><br/>Mom was sitting between Maggie and me. I put my arm around mom and she gave me a stern look and took it off. I did it again and this time grabbed her boob.<br/><br/>"Johnny! What are you doing?"<br/><br/>"Just showing jimmy how much I like you!"<br/><br/>"Well that's not the way!"<br/><br/>She tried to take my hand off but couldn't do it. I started rubbing, jimmy sitting open mouthed across from us.<br/><br/>"Come on mom, you know you want it!"<br/><br/>"That's enough Johnny! What are you thinking?"<br/><br/>She was doing a great acting job!<br/><br/>"I'm thinking that I'm going to fuck you and so is jimmy! Can you hold her for us Maggie?"<br/><br/>"Oh god yes! This is so fucking hot! Are you really going to fuck you mama?"<br/><br/>"Yes I am! I'm going to fuck her til she screams for more and then jimmy is going to fuck her!"<br/><br/>"Oh no! You can't do that! I'm your mom!"<br/><br/>"Hold her arms Maggie! I'm ready to fuck my mom!"<br/><br/>Maggie got behind the sofa and grabbed mom's arms. I unbuttoned her blouse.<br/><br/>"Come over here jimmy! Mom is going to suck your cock while I fuck her!"<br/><br/>"I will not! You can't make me,"<br/><br/>I pulled her blouse open and we had already partially loosened her bra so it looked like I ripped it off.<br/><br/>Jimmy came over and dropped his pants. He knelt next to mom and put his cock on her lips as Maggie held her head. Mom did a great job of pretending to avoid his cock but when he pushed it hard on her mouth, she opened and jimmy shoved it all the way in.<br/><br/>"Glugggg! Glurgh!" Mom gagged and pretended to fight with Maggie holding her head.<br/><br/>Jimmy ducked her mouth thinking she was being forced.<br/><br/>I grabbed the yoga pants mom had on and pulled at the crotch. We had loosened it so it ripped easily.<br/><br/>The I ripped her panties open. I had a massive hard on and shoved it straight in. We had lubed mom's cunt but she screamed as if she was being hurt.<br/><br/>I started to fuck and slowly mom started to relax, finally humping up to meet me and sucking on jimmy's cock. Maggie let go odd her and came around and pulled jimmy off, pulling him on top of her on the floor.<br/><br/>"Come on Jimmy! Fuck Maggie! Fuck me hard! I've missed your cock!"<br/><br/>Jimmy shoved in and we were all fucking as hard as we could. I looked down and watched my cock going in and out in mom's cunt! It was all too much for us and we all came quickly.<br/><br/>When we relaxed we confessed to jimmy that we set it up.<br/><br/>"Oh man! You had me going! But I couldn't stop with two sexy ladies here,"<br/><br/>Needless to say we all had a lot of sex in the following months. I approached the subject of jimmy's mom but she is to religious to persuade.<br/><br/>Finally Maggie had a baby girl who we all love and care for. We are happily living together and have no intentions of changing anything.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart Bus Alli Unknown Lady Jote Seducing Sex 3 Rbhat1122 0 17,621 04-22-2023, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Rbhat1122
  ತನ್ನ ಹೆಂಡತಿಯ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ಗಂಡನ ಕಲ್ಪನೆಗಳು funlover 4 38,962 07-10-2022, 12:28 PM
Last Post: car_driver02
  ಮಾಪನ ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳುವಲ್ಲಿ ಸ್ಪರ್ಶಿಸುವ ಮೂಲಕ ಟೈಲರ್ ನನ್ನ ಹೆಂಡತಿಯನ್ನು ಆನಂದಿಸಿದನು funlover 3 29,137 06-13-2022, 03:44 AM
Last Post: Nprasad
  ಕೊಬ್ಬೇರಿದ ದೊಡ್ದಕುಂಡೆ sexstories 11 66,150 04-27-2022, 05:32 PM
Last Post: funlover
Heart Bus Alli Unknown Lady Jote Seducing Sex 2 Rbhat1122 0 10,270 04-25-2021, 03:14 PM
Heart Bus alli unknown lady jote seducing sex Rbhat1122 0 10,066 03-29-2021, 10:50 PM
  Hot mom boobs Kiran roshan 0 9,482 03-21-2021, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Kiran roshan
  ಇಂಡಿಯನ್ ಸ್ಕಾನ್ದಲ್ಸ್ ನಲ್ಲಿ ಸಹಜ ಮೊಲೆಗಳೇ ಇವೆ. sexstories 0 29,059 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM
Last Post: sexstories
  ಮೈಸೂರು ಮಲ್ಲಿಗೆಯ ದಪ್ಪ ಮೊಲೆ sexstories 0 50,579 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM
  ಭಾರತದಲ್ಲಿ ಇಂಡಿಯನ್ ಬ್ರಾ sexstories 0 20,669 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM