At Gran's place
07-02-2020, 01:21 AM,
At Gran's place
Jim's mom, Joy, called him to the living room and said, "I just talked to your granny and she needs your help around the house for a few days. You can stay at her place."<br/><br/>"Okay, but I'll bring my Xbox. Not much to do there after I do the work."<br/><br/>"Well, don't spend too much time on it, mom really likes company."<br/><br/>He was not thrilled but he thought, gran is a nice lady for her age. She's 65 and has just a bit of meat on her bones. She does have a nice set of boobs, although he had only seen them encased in a bra and clothes. But, he thought, there are no kids in her neighborhood my age so it will be rather boring.<br/><br/>Jim packed his things and mom drove over to her mom's, a four hour drive. Gran was waiting on the porch when they drove up. As Jim got out, she came down to meet them, holding her arms out and crushing Jim to her. Her ample breasts smashing against his chest. To his shock, she pressed her groin against his and did a little side to side motion, causing his cock to twitch. He tried to back away so she wouldn't notice but she held him tight against her.<br/><br/>"My but you're getting to be such a big boy!" She said as she continued to grind against him.<br/><br/>Mom came around and gran released him with a peck on the cheek.<br/><br/>Jim carried his suitcase in and put it in the guest bedroom. He returned to the living room and they talked for a short time but Joy left quickly, not wanting to hit rush hour on the way home.<br/><br/>"So gran, what kind of help do you need?"<br/><br/>Gran moved close to him on the sofa. "Actually I just needed someone to keep me company. I get so lonely here and you're my favorite grandson! And you've grown to be such a handsome man!"<br/><br/>Jim blushed at the compliment.<br/><br/>"Well, I really like you too gran, but don't you have friends here?"<br/><br/>"Just old women who just want to sit around and gossip. I need a man around the house if only for a short time."<br/><br/>As she was talking, she laid her hand on his upper thigh. Jim flinched and shifted away.<br/><br/>"Don't be shy Jimmy! I just need to have a little company."<br/><br/>She moved close to him again and this time put her hand even higher, almost touching his cock, which was rapidly rising. He felt ashamed to be reacting sexually to his grandmother, but his cock had other ideas.<br/><br/>Gran started rubbing on his thigh, getting very close to touching him 'there'. He was very nervous but didn't shy away this time. On the next upstroke, her hand finally touched his shaft. He grunted as he felt her hand on his now rock hard cock.<br/><br/>"Oh my! What a nice hard cock you have Jim!"<br/><br/>He was breathing heavily now and didn't know what to do. He had never been with a woman and had only been on two dates with Jenny down the street and they were in public so not even a kiss.<br/><br/>Gran leaned toward him and kissed him on the cheek then, taking his chin in her hand, turned his head and kissed him on the lips. It was not at all like a grandmother kiss! Her lips were wet and soft and she opened them slightly and licked along his lips with her tongue. Jim just sat there for a moment so gran took his arms and put them around her waist.<br/><br/>She broke the kiss long enough to say, "hold me Jim! Kiss me! Make me feel like a woman again!"<br/><br/>Jim's natural hormones took over and he pulled her to him and pressed his lips to hers. He was a little to aggressive and gran took him by the cheeks and guided him in the way to kiss a woman. She again slipped her tongue out and this time Jim opened his mouth and she pushed her tongue into his mouth, licking his tongue. Jim got the idea and soon their tongues were swapping spit and going from one mouth to the other.<br/><br/>Gran pulled back again, "let's go to my bedroom Jim and get more comfortable."<br/><br/>She took his hand and led him to her room. She sat him on the bed and then started undoing the buttons on her blouse. He just sat there watching as she finished unbuttoning and let her blouse fall to the floor. She was wearing a white bra and her boobs were pushed up and bulging out of the top of the cups. She reached behind her back and undid the hooks and still holding the front, let the straps fall away.<br/><br/>"Do you want to see them jimmy?"<br/><br/>He could only nod as she took her hand away and the bra fell to the floor. Her tits sagged a lot but Jim didn't care. They were big and soft looking, with veins running up the bottoms. There were dark brown circles capped with long nipples. Gran took them in her hands and pinched the nipples, closing her eyes and moaning. She opened her eyes and looked into Jimmy's eyes as she undid her skirt and let it join her other clothes.<br/><br/>"I'm going to show you my pussy now! Have you ever seen a woman's pussy up close?"<br/><br/>He just shook his head, staring at her crotch. She smiled at him and hooking her thumbs in the waistband, slid the panties down slowly. Jimmy was mesmerized as first her pubic hair was exposed. It was graying and thin and when she pushed her panties to her ankles, he could see the fleshy lips of her pussy. He unconsciously started rubbing his cock.<br/><br/>Gran was naked now and she knelt in front of him and unbuttoned his jean shorts. He lifted his hips and she slid them and his jockeys off together.<br/><br/>His dock snapped up and hit his belly.<br/><br/>"Oh Jimmy! What a nice long hard cock for gran!"<br/><br/>She grabbed it and stroked up and down, squeezing a droplet of precum out of the end. She leaned in and licked it off, causing Jim to moan. She was aware of how quick teen boys were to orgasm and she wanted to get the first one out quickly. She took his cock in her mouth and licked around the head.<br/><br/>"Ohhhhh grannnnnnniiiiieee!! Oh god! It's coming already!"<br/><br/>She pulled back so his cum would hit her tongue. The first spurt jetted out and went right down her gullet. She put her tongue close to the end and the next spurt rolled across it. She savored the taste but had to swallow as repeated ropes of sperm shot out and filled her mouth. She swallowed most of it but kept some in her mouth. When Jim finished and his cum stopped oozing out, she opened her mouth and looking Jim in the eyes, let it drool from her lip and drip to her breast.<br/><br/>"Mmmm, I love the taste of your cum! But now I need a good fucking!"<br/><br/>She pulled his tee over his head and pushed him on his back. She stroked and licked him back to hardness the straddled his hips. She reached between them and guided his nice hard cock into her cunt.<br/><br/>"Ooohhhhhhmmmmmmm!!"<br/><br/>She moaned, as his cock penetrated her cunt! It had been 3 years since anything not electric powered had been inside her.<br/><br/>Jim moaned loudly as he felt a delicious warmth and wetness enfold his cock. The sensations to the head were overwhelming as gran started to rise up and shove back down, taking all of his cock inside on each downstroke!<br/><br/>She took his hands and put them on her tits, encouraging him to squeeze them and pinch the nipples. She was fucking faster as the lewdness and taboo of what she was doing flamed her to the core and brought her ever closer to a mind blowing orgasm! She started rapidly fucking him, her hips moving almost to fast to see.<br/><br/>"Unnnghhhhh! Jimmy! Fuck!! FUCK!! FUCK!!" She was babbling and actually slobbering, the spit drooling out and onto Jim. He matched her thrusts and then all of a sudden it hit both of them at the same time. She jammed her cunt down hard, threw her head back and bellowed out a bear like groan as she orgasmed violently, her whole body shaking uncontrollably as she lost consciousness for a few seconds, the room becoming black. She collapsed on Jim, who was humping his hips rapidly almost cumming. He flipped her over and humbled her like a dog until he felt his cum surging up his shaft and spewing out into her cunt!<br/><br/>"Oh YESSS! FUCK ME GRAN! OH GOD I'M CUMMING!!"<br/><br/>He shot a huge load into her. Only relaxing after his cum stopped oozing out and into her womb.<br/><br/>"Well, that was pretty intense!"<br/><br/>They both jerked apart and tried to cover up as Jim's mom, Mary stood in the doorway.<br/><br/>"Don't try to cover now! It's perfectly obvious what you were doing!"<br/><br/>Gran blurted out, "what are you doing here? I thought you were on the way home!"<br/><br/>"Obviously. I suspected you would seduce my son after watching how you rubbed yourself all over him by the car so I decided I would pretend to leave and give you two just enough time to satisfy your lust. Looks like I came back just at the right time!"<br/><br/>They let the covers drop down and gran said, "so what do we do now? Are you going to leave and never see me again?" She was in tears.<br/><br/>"Oh god no mom! I'm just so happy that you found some happiness after all these years alone! But right now I want to know if Jimmy has any left for his momma!"<br/><br/>She approached the bed, shedding clothes as she walked. She was naked by the time she crawled onto the mattress.<br/><br/>"Before we start, no penetration! I'm your mom and I am not ready for you to stick that cock inside of me! But that doesn't apply to my mouth."<br/><br/>She wrapped her hand around jimmy's now wilted cock and stroked slowly up and down. Jimmy was looking at her body. She had full tits like her mother but they were firmer and had pink nipples. She had a slender waist and nice flaring hips. He gazed at her pussy and his cock started to harden again. Joy had a shaved pussy and the outer lips were not meaty like gran's.<br/><br/>"Do you like mommie's cunt honey? See how wet it is? I bet you want to stick that big, hard cock right in there! Mmmm, my boy has such A nice hard cock for mommie! It looks so tasty I have to suck it!"<br/><br/>She leaned down and licked his cock from the root to the tip then opened her mouth and took it all the way in.<br/><br/>"Awwwwmmommmmm!!! Oh shit!"<br/><br/>She pulled her mouth off and pushed him on his back, the climbed back on him in the 69 position.<br/><br/>"Lick mommie's pussy Jimmy! Lick my hot cunt!"<br/><br/>She lowered her hips until she felt his tongue lick her cunt then took him back into her mouth. She had no intention of stopping until he filled her mouth with gobs of creamy cum. She bobbed up and down moaning deep in her throat as he stuck his tongue deep in her cunt. The vibrations were driving Jimmy closer and closer to another orgasm. He grabbed her hips and held on as he move his tongue to her clit. He loved the taste of her cunt cream as it flowed into his mouth and he swallowed it down.<br/><br/>His mom took his cock all the way to her throat and hummed to vibrate against his cock head.<br/><br/>"Awwww god mom! I'm cumming!!"<br/><br/>She mumbled around his cock and pulled back so his cum would splash across her rogue. His first spurt went right down her throat. She gagged and the next several ran out around her lips and dribbled down to Jim's abdomen. Gran was right there to lick it up, the sucked the remaining ooze from his cock.<br/><br/>Joy caught her breath and said, "Oh my god! I can't believe I just sucked my son's cock! And I loved it! Oh my god!"<br/><br/>Gran suggested they rest up and have something to eat. Later in the day they were talking in the living room with Joy and Jim on the sofa and gran on a chair. Joy looked over at her son and noticing again what a handsome man he had become, started getting wet. She scooted close to him and running her hand up his thigh, grabbed his stiffening cock through his shorts.<br/><br/>"Mmmm, baby, you're getting hard for mommie! Let's get these clothes off and have some more fun!"<br/><br/>They both got naked and Joy had Jim lay back on the sofa. She got on top of him and placed his cock between them so it would rub on the outside of her cunt.<br/><br/>"Oh Jimmy! That feels so good!"<br/><br/>"Oh my god yes mom! Oh god yes! You're so wet!"<br/><br/>Joy started sliding her cunt back and forth on his cock. She was trying to resist the urge to put it in, but fate intervened and on un coward stroke she went too far and his cock sprang upward. When she slid back down it penetrated halfway up her cunt.<br/><br/>Both their eyes got big as they realized what had happened. Joy knew she should pull back but her cunt had other ideas and moaning loudly she shoved back, taking his cock all the way in.<br/><br/>"Ohhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhh! Yes!! Yes! Yes, yes, yes!!fuck mommie! Oh god fuck mommie!!"<br/><br/>"Oh god! I am mommie! I'm fucking you! Oh god, I'm fucking you!"<br/><br/>This was not one of those slow romantic fucks, but a raw, lustful, manic fuck! Al the pent up lust was released and they were humping like animals. Gran was watching in shock with her legs spread and her fist in her cunt.<br/><br/>"Oh my god Joy! Fuck him! Fuck him hard!!"<br/><br/>She was scissoring her thighs and jamming her fist into her sloppy cunt as she watched them run on the sofa. It was the most sinfully erotic thing she had ever seen!<br/><br/>They were both rapidly approaching a mind blowing orgasm. The sound of flesh slapping on flesh and the squishing of juices filled the room along with the sound of moaning from all of them.<br/><br/>"Oh yesssss!!! Jimmy! Cumming!! Momma's cumming on your cock! Yes baby!!! Fuck mommie! Hard! Cum in mommie! Cum in my cunt!"<br/><br/>Jim threw his head back and jammed his cock up hard into her and filled her with his potent teen sperm! Joy came hard as she felt him pulse into her, the orgasm fueled by the fact that she was very fertile at the moment.<br/><br/>They finally came down to earth to see gran with her eyes closed and her fist in her cunt, screaming as she orgasmed!<br/><br/>"Oh god!" She said, "that was the hottest fuck I have ever seen! Oh my god!"<br/><br/>She pulled her hand out of her cunt and Joy grabbed it and sucked the cunt juice from it.<br/><br/>They all slept in the same bed from that day on. Joy and Jim went back to their house just long enough to put it on the market and move in with Gran!<br/><br/>A few days after they moved in, gran and Joy were having coffee in the morning. Joy asked her mom, "So mom, when we were growing up you were the model wife and mother. I thought you were faithful to dad. Was I wrong?"<br/><br/>"No honey, that was what my role was and I loved you very much and your father so although you now know I have lesbian tendencies I never acted on them because your dad wouldn't understand."<br/><br/>"So now you're fucking your grandson and making love to me. That's quite a change!"<br/><br/>"I have always been a sexual being, needling a lot of sex. I've been satisfying that with my sex toys but last month I just decided that I had a virile young man available and I couldn't resist the temptation."<br/><br/>"But how did you know I wouldn't get angry with you!"<br/><br/>"Well really I wasn't sure but I suspected you wouldn't. I've always known you're a horny slut!"<br/><br/>"MOM!"<br/><br/>"Well you are!"<br/><br/>"Okay, so I am a slut, after all I'm fucking my son and licking my mom's cunt!"<br/><br/>"Speaking of licking cunts."<br/><br/>Her Mom scooted the chair back and spread her legs. She wasn't wearing panties and her cunt was open and very wet.<br/><br/>Joy was not about to pass up the opportunity to eat her mother's cunt. She dropped to the floor in front of the chair and leaned in to swipe her tongue from her mom's clit to her tight little brown eye.<br/><br/>"Oh my god Joy! Lick it! Lick my cunt! God, I love your tongue!"<br/><br/>Joy licked her clit and stuck a finger in Mary's cunt.<br/><br/>"Awww god! More! More fingers! Stick your whole goddamn hand in there!"<br/><br/>Joy bunched her fingers together and shoved them in, rotating them to loosen Mary's cunt. Mary moaned, "oh god! All of it! I need all of it!"<br/><br/>Joy tucked her thumb in and pushed. It wouldn't go in at first so she pulled back and twisted her fist pushing in as she twisted. Mary' cunt stretched and her fist popped in to her wrist.<br/><br/>"Now m..m..make a fu..fu..fucking fist!"<br/><br/>Joy made a fist and started working it in and out.<br/><br/>"Oh god Joy! Ohhhh gooood! It's good! Fuck me honey! Fuck your momma good!"<br/><br/>"Oh yes mommie! Can you do it to me too?"<br/><br/>"Oh yes honey!"<br/><br/>Mary swung around so she could reach joy's cunt. She pushed four fingers in and expanded them to stretch joys tighter pussy. When joy relaxed her cunt, Mary put her thumb in her palm and shoved hard!<br/><br/>"Ohhhhhh! Oh my god! It's in me! Your fist mommie! Oh god, it hurts but don't stop! Please don't stop!"<br/><br/>Jim walked in the door and seeing his mom and granny fisting, said, "Damn ladies! After this you won't be able to feel my little cock!"<br/><br/>Joy answered breathlessly, "don't, uhhnnn, don't worrieeeee! Oh shit that's good! Our pussies will close backup just fine! After all, we both had babies and our pussies tightened back up quickly."<br/><br/>"Well that's a relief!"<br/><br/>He got a cup of coffee and sat in a position to observe the action.<br/><br/>Joy and Mary were getting close to cuming. Jim could tell by the moans and groans coming from them and the rapid movement of their hips. Their arms were in each other's cunt halfway to the elbow.<br/><br/>Mary started jerking her hips about spasmodically and moaning with high pitched squeals.<br/><br/>"Ohhhhh! Eeeeeeeerrrrphhhh! Oh! Joy! I'm cumming!!!"<br/><br/>She threw her head back and squeezed her thighs together. Then she spread them all the way and her cunt juice sprayed out and coated Joy's lower arm!<br/><br/>While cumming, Mary jerked her fist rapidly in Joys cunt, resulting in the inevitable outcome!<br/><br/>"Oh god mom! You're making me cum too!! Ahhhhhh yesssss!!!yessss!!!yesss!!!"<br/><br/>Joy squirted all over her mom's arm! Mary pulled her hand out and so did joy, both trembling and panting.<br/><br/>"Holy shit! That was hot as fuck!" Jim exclaimed.<br/><br/>He was jerking off and walked up to them and spurted his cum on them, covering their tits and stomachs with his cum.<br/><br/>Joy and Mary licked the cum off each other.<br/><br/>To Paraphrase a line from fairy tales, and the lived lustily ever after. They stayed together most of their lives, not needing other partners.<br/><br/>Jim was 70 when joy passed away at 99 years old.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart Bus Alli Unknown Lady Jote Seducing Sex 3 Rbhat1122 0 17,228 04-22-2023, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Rbhat1122
  ತನ್ನ ಹೆಂಡತಿಯ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ಗಂಡನ ಕಲ್ಪನೆಗಳು funlover 4 38,772 07-10-2022, 12:28 PM
Last Post: car_driver02
  ಮಾಪನ ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳುವಲ್ಲಿ ಸ್ಪರ್ಶಿಸುವ ಮೂಲಕ ಟೈಲರ್ ನನ್ನ ಹೆಂಡತಿಯನ್ನು ಆನಂದಿಸಿದನು funlover 3 28,854 06-13-2022, 03:44 AM
Last Post: Nprasad
  ಕೊಬ್ಬೇರಿದ ದೊಡ್ದಕುಂಡೆ sexstories 11 65,885 04-27-2022, 05:32 PM
Last Post: funlover
Heart Bus Alli Unknown Lady Jote Seducing Sex 2 Rbhat1122 0 10,184 04-25-2021, 03:14 PM
Heart Bus alli unknown lady jote seducing sex Rbhat1122 0 9,963 03-29-2021, 10:50 PM
  Hot mom boobs Kiran roshan 0 9,394 03-21-2021, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Kiran roshan
  ಇಂಡಿಯನ್ ಸ್ಕಾನ್ದಲ್ಸ್ ನಲ್ಲಿ ಸಹಜ ಮೊಲೆಗಳೇ ಇವೆ. sexstories 0 28,979 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM
Last Post: sexstories
  ಮೈಸೂರು ಮಲ್ಲಿಗೆಯ ದಪ್ಪ ಮೊಲೆ sexstories 0 50,421 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM
  ಭಾರತದಲ್ಲಿ ಇಂಡಿಯನ್ ಬ್ರಾ sexstories 0 20,587 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM