AN UNEXPECTED ENCOUNTER OF AN HOUSEWIFE
08-10-2019, 09:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-11-2019, 08:39 PM by pinku.)
AN UNEXPECTED ENCOUNTER OF AN HOUSEWIFE
This is a true episode of my wife which happened two years back. She narrated the incident to me afterward in detail and I thought of sharing on the anonymity of the web.
About my wife – Aged about 39 years and mother of one kid. She is good looking – a typical Bengali conservative wife, born & brought up in Kolkata–large doe like eyes, long hair, fair complexion and a height of about 5ft 2”. Well maintained 35-28-36 figure. She is quite proud of her overall looks, figure & personality and works in a private firm.
The incident happened two years back when I was out of the country for a project for two years.
She normally takes bus route to travel to her office in the morning – either in what we call “AC Volvo Bus” or “Chartered Bus”. Since we are staying in a remote place in South Kolkata, the journey from our residence to my workplace in Salt Lake Sector-V normally takes about one to one and half hour in the morning.
I am narrating the incident in her words.
One day, I was waiting at the bus stop at about 8.00 in the morning. I took an auto from our home and reached that intermediate stop to change for a direct bus to my office (which I would do quite often). I recall, it was really raining heavily that day and almost 30 minutes went and still no sign of any bus. I was sure that due to such delay, I would be very late to my office which my boss wouldn’t like. I overheard some other office going passengers of my area saying something like “bus strike”.
When for another 20 minutes no bus came, I felt that really there might be something like bus strike and also sensed a very remote possibility to reach office. As a result, I became stranded midway from office & home under a heavy downpour and was wondering what to do. No return bound logistic too were in sight to return back to home.
Standing at the bus stop, something clicked in my mind – a shopping mall, across the road at a near distance with a movie theater. Suddenly on an impulse, I thought it might well go to watch a movie there to pass the time, rather than being waiting needlessly at the bus stop. There would be screening a morning show movie. I went swiftly to catch the 9.45 a.m. show. In my mind, this surely was a far better alternative than waiting stupidly at the bus stop. Moreover, since my son was out for school and would be back only in the afternoon I had no other work to do also.
I walk hurriedly across the road and went inside the mall. They were screening an old movie called “Waqt “(Raj Kumar, Sunil Dutt, Sharmila Tagore etc.). The movie hall looked deserted, I bought a ticket for a premium seat (with reclining) from the counter and went inside. I was guided to my seat, which was in the rear rows of the theater. The movie had already commenced and I settled down to watch. The theater looked kinda empty & I could just make out very few people seating in the cheap front rows ahead. The real stall looked absolutely empty and deserted. As the seats were reclining I slightly reclined the seat to watch a movie comfortably.
About five minutes later a middle aged man came and sat next to me on my right. He looked like an office going type person with a briefcase in hand. I became scared and wondered why he was sitting next to me only as there were plenty of empty seats around but then I thought maybe that was how tickets are seat numbered etc. I glanced at the man & recognized him as also being at the bus stop (as a co-stranded bus passenger) who, like me, had come to the movie to pass the time. I then reverted my attention back to the movie.
After about another 10 minutes or so, I noticed that the man next to me was getting restless. He moved on his seat, coughed, cross & uncross his legs etc. and I decided to ignore him. As his hand was on the arm rest next to mine, so our elbows were touching lightly. Suddenly, I felt that something was touching my foot. I realized that man had stretched his leg casually and that touched my foot. I then moved my foot a little away.
However a few minutes later I felt his foot again touched mine and with a sense of nervousness, I realized that it was deliberate and it continued. I begin to feel nervous about it but moved my foot further away.
For the next 10-15 minutes, all was OK & I was enjoying the movie. He then again tried to touch my foot again but I crossed my legs and moved away out of his reach. I felt, if I continued such avoidance of these passes, the man would get the message and stop. I then heard something from the man next to me but couldn’t recognize.
After a few minutes, I felt that he was rubbing his elbow against my elbow. There was slight pressure on my elbow and before I could move my elbow away, the pressure eased. This happened 2-3 more times. Then I felt his elbow moving in a sort of rhythm. This continued for a few minutes & it was rubbing on & off my elbow & I wondered what was he doing & slyly glanced to my right.
To my utter surprise, I noticed that the man had opened the fly (that was the sound I had heard–he was unzipping his fly) and took out his cock. He was gently rubbing it up & down (that explained the rubbing of his elbow on mine). I was shocked to see that and quickly looked away. I was in a major dilemma of what to do – should I get up & move to another seat?
I became very nervous & my shy nature took over me. However, I decided to ignore it as long as he did not bother me. I thought he could do what he wanted sitting on his seat – why to bother.
After a few minutes, I slyly glanced to my right to check and saw that his trousers’ fly was fully open – his cock was out. With his left hand he was stroking the cock which became very hard, erect. It really look quite very large in comparison to my husband (I guessed almost 7/8 inches). I was looking at a cock after a long time and that too of a stranger. Momentarily I became very thrilled….looking into such huge tool so close… moreover in such a time… when my husband was out for two years…and I took away my sight from it but my breathing became much heavier. This was really unexpected to me as I had never experienced/heard of any such things in past. I was fully scared & nervous and felt powerless to move away from that place also.
I slowly moved my arm and legs away but could not resist myself in glancing to my right to watch him playing with his erect & huge cock (in my mind I was feeling an urge to touch the tool). I glanced at the man & saw that he was also looking back at me, our eyes contacted—I quickly glanced away & blushed furiously. He caught me staring at his cock – I was very confused now…. My heart was pounding….thinking that what will happen…. And how I would react.
For next few minutes nothing happened, but my heart was beating like a wild drum. I then felt something was rubbing on my thigh. With a shock, I realized that it was the stranger who had put his hand on my thigh and rubbing it. I was nervous, perplexed and as well as electrified (some stranger put a hand on my thigh).
That day I was wearing a top and skinny leggings and his hand was softly touching my thigh giving me a tickling sensation. I was too nervous to react and became frightened, getting no immediate reaction from me, he placed his hand softly on my upper thigh & gently caressed it.
I did not know what to do & though I moved my legs more but was unable to shake his hand off. Next few minutes he was gently caressing my upper thigh (with his left hand). I was staring hard at the screen as if nothing was happening at all, while he kept on caressing and slowly squeezing my thighs. He was slowly moving it up & down both in my inner and upper thighs. I did not know what to do & was feeling very helpless. My mind slowly started behaving differently, through the corner of my eye I again glanced to my right – he was staring hard at the screen, his cock was standing hard & erect and he was stroking it with his right hand. I continued my glancing at the cock.
He by then slowly moved his hand upwards on my thigh towards my crotch area. I then put my hand on his hand & pushed it off my leg. His hand felt very hot. For next few minutes, nothing happened and I was staring hard at the screen and tried to concentrate there. My mind was all in a tizzy and was wondering/waiting for his next move. My mind wanted to stare the huge cock and my hands wanted to feel it.
I then felt his hand once again on my thigh as he started to caress it again. I sat motionless closing my eyes. He now moved his hand fully over on my thigh and was squeezing & caressing it more passionately in a slow pace. He by his hands trying to make me spread my legs, I resisted it by putting my hands down on his hand. But he was prepared for it and before I realized anything he grabbed my hand and held it firmly.
I was too taken aback by this move. He then started caressing my hand gently and as if to reassure me. I tried to pull my hand away from his grip, but his grip was quite firm. He swiftly pulled my hand, holding it firmly and placed it over his hard cock. I was really surprised by this bold move. My hand, at that time, was on his cock and was enclosed in his bigger hand. He then made me move my hand up & down on his cock. I was stunned by his act – his cock seemed very large–throbbing & pulsating within my hand. His grip was so firm that I could not remove my hand and I had no other option left than to hold his erection and moving it up & down with the movement of his hand. I was so confused, but he was also very gentle & at the same time, my left hand was gripping his hard & hot cock.
Slowly and slowly he was taking me under his control as my senses start burning and my mind started playing in his tune….. Interestingly half of my mind was enjoying the situation. More interestingly he also slowly sensed that he started to take me under his control.
He un-gripped his right hand and let go of my hand and started gradually caressing my upper stomach. He swiftly slid his hand under my dupatta & placed on my left breast. He began to gently cuddle & squeeze my boobs. I was too horrified, shocked, spellbound to resist him and he continued to cuddle my left boob firmly. After that, he shifted to my other breast. As he was cuddling my breasts, I felt his hard cock pulsating in my hand.
He then moved his hand off my breasts sliding upwards onto my neck. He suddenly put his hand inside my kurti on my bare stomach and started pulling his hand upwards to get inside my bra. His hand was hot & rough on my soft skin. I was astounded by the run of events and lost my senses to resist him, rather one part of my mind was enjoying it. He managed to slide a couple of fingers inside my bra & caress my nipple. I had an involuntary shiver—this was becoming too much for me and I did not know what to do but just let things continue.
The stranger now smelled that I was under his full control and he could do with me whatever he wanted to do and his movements became bolder & firmer. He then began to caress my both the breasts more firmly and urgently with his two hands. He fully reclined my seat by his one hand to have better access.
After that, he shifted his hands & his position too. One hand he placed on my inner thigh near to my crotch area and started squeezing and caressing gently and trying to make me part them and ultimately managed to get a hand between my legs. He pressed a finger in between and started grouping my crotch gently.
Another hand he slipped under my kurti onto my stomach and finally up onto my breasts. He managed to get one breast out of the bra cup and started fondling gently & passionately. He squeezed the nipple, which by itself was already erect and gently tugging on it with his fingers. He pulled my other breast out as well & caressing & fondling them quite passionately.
After pulling out my both the breasts he started fondling and groping my two large boobs with his two hands. I closed my eyes as I was in the height of ecstasy – a man other than my husband is fondling my assets and playing with it and my cunt juice was dripping down my legs and started moaning.
My right hand which was on his cock had suddenly slipped off and he immediately caught my hand again & placed it once again on his cock while he resumed fondling both my breasts
My hand was resting on his throbbing cock & in spite of my initial fear & nervousness, I let my hand remain on his cock, gently begin to touch & feel it.
The stranger was really enjoying himself. Looking around I saw that others in the theater were watching the movie and nobody was aware of such erotic activity between two strangers in the last rear row.
The stranger then tug my kurti upwards & managed to get it reasonably up, so that my breasts were outside. Then before I realized what he was upto, he bend forward to lick on my breast and finally started sucking them—he managed to get the nipple entirely in his mouth. This was just amazing – I too begin to grip his cock harder and also caress it all over. I started to stroke it harder and harder. The stranger became successful in exposing my breasts to the cool air conditioning of the hall and was merrily & greedily sucking my breasts—interchanging between the nipples. I was in the seventh heaven… and heavily dripping through the wet cunt… wanting him to put his fingers in it.
He then swiftly dropped his right hand on my stomach & onto the top of my leggings managed to untie the naddaa (string). He quickly loosened it & slid his hand inside – inside my panty straight onto my cunt and started to stroke it gently. On that day I cleaned my cunt, he initially started rubbing his plum on my clitoris and then put his finger into my slit. He pushed his middle finger inside the hole and started gently masturbating me.
My vagina was already wet and was drenching heavily. I willingly spread my legs so that he could get better access. He continued his fingering into my cunt (while still sucking on my breasts & I too was stroking his wonderful cock). He whispered into my ear that he liked the smoothness of my cunt. This continued for a few minutes as his finger movements became faster and faster. I knew I would very soon reach my orgasm & yes, soon enough I felt my body shiver uncontrollably as a strong electric shock like emotion went through my body & millions of tingling sensations spread all over every nerve my body as the deep orgasm took me over. It was mind boggling as it lasted a good 2-3 minutes & left me panting & totally satiated. This stranger was really good and knows the tricks of finger-fuck.
He knew I got my orgasm and removed his hand from my cunt and licked his finger. He then went back to squeezing my breasts with one hand & sucking the other one with his tongue & mouth.
He put his hand on my hand which was stroking his cock & signalled me to move it faster. I increased the momentum of my movements on his cock – I gripped his cock harder & begin to pump my hand up & down, getting carried away by the situation. Soon I also sensed that his body tensed up & almost at once before I could remove my hand, his cock twitched uncontrollably in my hand & his semen came spurting out, as I continued to pump his cock and the semen was dripping all over my hand. I was getting carried away & did not mind the semen was gushing out & dripped all over my hand. The stranger gave a contented sigh & I removed my hand from his cock & not knowing where to wipe all the drippy semen, then took my dupatta & wiped it off. I quickly & quietly adjusted my clothes as did the stranger next to me. It was just on time because hardly 10 –15 minutes later the lights came on with the announcement of interval. There was no exchange of words between us and the stranger quickly got up, without even glancing at me left the place.
I was really been so scared and nervous about the whole incident, as all happened in a public place, moreover, we were so vulnerable that anybody could have caught us. I tried to make myself as ordinary as possible by sliding low in my seat. I looked around and saw that the hall was nearly empty – nobody even bothered to look at the rear rows–almost all the people were in the cheaper first rows.
I was pondering should I also leave, but doubted about the rainfall outside. I was indecisive but planned to stay back to watch the full movie. I went to the washroom and freshened up myself and saw that it was still raining and came back to my seat.
Closing my eyes, I was rewinding about the events of past 90 minutes or so. I was stunned at what was happened to such conservative housewife like me and how I allowed so much to happen–letting the stranger fondle me, open my bra, suck my boobs & even allowing him to masturbate me; as if that was not enough even I returned the favour by fondling his big cock and masturbating him too.
I somehow had overcome my natural shyness and fear I had & let passion to take me away. My secret will of fondling by a stranger in a public place happened and I eventually cooperated with the stranger. It was really wild & I did have a lovely & shattering orgasm. No doubt about that –my body had reacted to the situation. I was convinced myself that in the back of my mind I somehow nurtured the idea of the encounter of a person other than of my husband. Even at that time, I was in my very remote corner of mind wanting him to come back and sit beside me and took me again in that secret journey of sexual vulgarity and ecstasy.
The second half started and lights dimmed, I settled down to enjoy the show with the confidence that I could relax & watch the movie.
Suddenly I saw the stranger returned back and sat next to me. I was surprised on his return, as I had thought that he might left. At the same time, I was happy to see him back. My body and mind were not cooperating with my conservative attitude rather wanting his touch all over my body.
This time I was not as nervous as I was before and was far cooler. The stranger brought a packet of popcorn, chips and two glasses of cold drinks with him which he offered me. I accepted the offer and shared. No words were still spoken but a conscious bond of mutual consent was developed. After few minutes or so, while I was having the coke, he held my hand – gripped it – took it up to his mouth and kissed it very passionately which I liked very much. I was not so tensed and scared about him like in the first half but enjoying his company, so I did not protest but cooperated. We both held hands for a while, he constantly gripped my hand & continued his caressing.
He then again reclined my seat and I heard him unzipping his fly again. I could feel my heart bouncing faster once again. He took his mammoth cock out once again and I saw through the corner of my eyes that it was semi erect. He then carried my right hand on his cock once again. This time I willingly and without much nervousness took it my hand and started playing with it. He did not have to force my hand on his cock as had happened before the interval. It did feel nice and wonderful in my smallish hand and I had no qualms about stroking it further. I glanced down at what I was doing – in the dim lights could make out my smallish & fairish hand stroking his dark cock.
The Stranger pulled up the divider hand-rest between the two seats and leaned towards me. He put his right hand directly on my breasts and began to fondle & massage them. The movements were “sure” and less hurried now. I let him continue the massage and enjoyed his fondles. The passion was building up. He was firmly and expertly fondling my breasts & it was really feeling good. He then moved his hand down and slipped inside my kurti, reached out for my breasts inside – began to squeeze them hard over the bra. He tried to push my bra upwards so that the breasts could be freed. He was struggling and I was wondering how to help him. He then withdrew his hand totally outside, with his left hand encircled my shoulders and pulled me towards him hugging tightly. I confess it was one of the best ever hug I had. It was a deep, warm & passionate hug as with his right hand he was pushing me hard on his chest.
He made me move a bit sideways towards him so that he could hug me better –a real bear hug. Our faces were almost touching each other. He then softly kissed me on my cheek & before I realized it, his mouth was on mine kissing me passionately. It was really mind blowing – I felt his tongue force – its way into my mouth – pushing & toying with my tongue. He was pushing his tongue deep into my mouth & darting it across my mouth & then he began to suck onto my tongue. (This was really crazy–even my husband had never kissed me this way before). I too returned his kiss & also tried to push my tongue in his mouth, which he let it enter into his mouth and sucked on my tongue. This deep franchising continued for some time and we both enjoyed a lot. He was then passionately whispering in my ear “You really very very sexy and I am mad at you …. I love you, darling…. I love your big melons…” and strangely enough in the heat of passion I too said “I love you, I love you… I love your big cock… I am mesmerized by it”
While we were still in deep & wet kissing with intertwined tongues, he had slid his right hand inside my kurti and fondled, squeezed my breasts really hard. He managed to get one breast partially outside the bra & was kneading the nipple & caressing it hard. It was feeling awesome. He while caressing my stomach below the kurti, moved his hand to my back onto my bra strap. With his skillful fingers he deftly unhooked it and started caressing my naked back.
Though we were deeply engrossed in kissing he without wasting time moved his both hands back onto my breasts & pushed the loose bra upwards and released both my breasts and started massaging, curling and twisting them in full earnest.
I was leaning sideways towards him while he started to tug & pull my kurti upwards and I too cooperated him to pull it up easily and released. I became topless and I could feel the cool air-conditioning on my naked boobs. I glanced down & in the dim light of the movie hall I could see my breasts fully exposed & his large hand squeezing them hard.
“What am I doing, I cannot let him to do all to me” I thought. Suddenly the orthodox Indian upbringing made me feel guilty. However my body trembled with lust and I found myself too weak to say stop to all what he was doing. I was in a dilemma whether to escape or surrender to my own feelings.
He then hurriedly bend down and started licking my breasts — flicked the nipples with his tongue & then to suckle on it (as if a suckling child). I was still gently gripping his cock–which had miraculously regained its past splendour. It grew fully standing—proud & erect and getting ready for a fuck. It was throbbing in my hand and I felt it so hard and powerful. I closed my eyes and imagining that it was entered into my love-hole…. It was so big and wmmmm.. much bigger than my hubby ….TODAY ALSO I CAN STILL CHERISH THE SIZE… I was moaning ….
The stranger then shifted a bit & I saw him trying to pull his pant down—he finally opened his pant & pushed it down (incl. his underwear) and he spread his legs much wider. I could see in the dim light his bare legs full of hairs, which was very appealing. He took my hand and guided it over his naked torso, upper legs, onto his balls and finally on his cock. Out of my own curiosity and sexual desire I moved my hand over his balls & cupped them in my hand, scratch them with my nails. The stranger let out a contented sigh & spread his legs wider –he was loving every moment of my touching and I too enjoyed his manhood.
I was hardly glancing at the movie screen. In the dim light, I was either watching him sucking my breasts or was looking downwards where I was stroking his strong and big cock.
Under immense passion, I pull his hairs and guided his mouth from one breast to other for intense sucking. We both were deeply engrossed in the hot encounter and in our own world. The stranger hugged me tight and put his arm around my shoulders. He then my buried his face onto my neck and started licking my earlobes, I moaned and spasms started within my body. After sometime he pulled my face towards his and began to kiss me madly—-pushing his tongue deep in …. I also put my arm around his neck and returned his kiss with equal passion.
After few minutes he again let me reclined on my seat and started hugging me tight. In our deep kissing & intertwined tongues and hugging, I felt his hand on my abdomen and moving downwards. He slowly opened the string of my leggings once again & slip his hand inside my panty. He then started gently caressing my slit once again. There was no hurry in his movements, he efficiently parted the lips and gently slid a finger into my moist cunt.
“Uggg,” I grunted and my face buried into his chest. I dug my face deeper feeling the hard fingers. Involuntarily with my arms I grabbed his hand push the fingers hard into my cunt. He slipped another finger between my ass crack and nudged at the pink puckered hole. He slowly started teasing me by raking his fingertips in slow circles over my ass hole until I melts with pleasure.
A small sigh escaped my lips—it did feel good. He slowly sliding fingers in & out in my both holes it was a wonderful experience, even I didn’t get such experience from my hubby also. I did not want him to stop, but he suddenly withdrew his hand and brought it back to my waist. He then started pulling my leggings and panty down – off my torso.
Since it was in his mind to make me nude and I also wanted him to caress me more comfortably with full access, I lift my buttock a bit & let him to slide my tight leggings & panty off my waist.
I was now almost full nude in a public place in front of a man other than my husband. Quickly my traditional Indian culture made me feel guilty – I became unfaithful. However, my body and my mind shivered with lust and I succumb to the secret enjoyment from the stranger.
He made me to spread my legs wider to push easily his fingers to my wet cunt and I was waiting for his touch. He again eased his finger into my cunt and began his finger fucking, simultaneously with his thumb, he was rubbing my clitoris as well – it just felt awesome. I could feel an orgasm generated and my body shuddered with a swift one. It built and needed a quick release. The stranger continued to stroke my cunt, but I gently pushed his hand out from my cunt and kept it to my breasts which he responded and began to squeeze my breasts with much more pressure. He then bent down again to suck my nipples and nibble on them too.
My breasts were all wet with his saliva as he was sucking on them very passionately. He raised his head and we kissed again. I could feel the passion gathering momentum again within myself. I gripping his cock hard began to stroke it up & down fast as it was gathering momentum. But he had something more in his mind to lift me in the height of eroticism.
Suddenly he released me and sat on the floor on his knees between my legs and put his mouth into my cunt…. Ohhhh… I was not ready for it …. He started licking my wet cunt with his tongue and started sipping my juices I was in the seventh heaven. I was then moaning heavily as he was licking my love-hole vigorously….. I caught his hairs with both hands and buried his head into my cunt….. I could feel the passion gathering momentum – I had a very powerful orgasm… The stranger then come back to his seat. After that he put his hand on my head and slowly pulled me on him.
I realized that he wanted me to suck his cock. As guided by the stranger my face made contact with his cock. I was still holding his cock in my left hand. He then gripped the cock in his hand and rubbed it across my cheeks, nose, eyes and lips. It was really hot and was throbbing. He pushed it against my lips into my mouth. I voluntarily opened my mouth and took his cock fully in my mouth. It was really big, but somehow, I managed to take the full in. It did feel odd but his cock had a slight salty in taste and the test was different than that of my hubby. He continued to push his cock into my mouth in a rhythm of up & down. I adjusted my position for better sucking. I got the hang of it & began to bob my mouth up & down on his cock. I began to move my tongue across his cock. I continued to suck on his cock – licked the side of his cock – simultaneously scratching his balls.
The scene became very erotic – I am sucking the cock of an unknown person being naked in a public place. He in the meanwhile with his other hand started caressing my thighs & push my leggings lower off my legs & in fact managed to push it off my knees & it slowly dropped to my feet. He again pushed his two fingers into my two pink holes and start finger fucking. Simultaneously I continued my sucking his cock—and it was soon covered with my saliva & which was getting mixed with his salty pre-cum. He then tugged me a little more forward & kinda onto his body so that my breasts would also rub on his cock.
He then again pushed me back to my seat, crouched onto floor and spread my legs, this time after sliding my leggings & panty off my foot, began to lick up onto my inner thighs, my cunt and my ass-hole—his tongue parted my pussy lips and darted inside….. it was really felt lovely. I admit, he really knew the art of pussy licking. I spread my legs more so that he could lick better with clear access. He continued to lick & lap and after a few minutes I could feel again an orgasm build up within me, this time I really had soul stirring, deep & extended orgasm. The episode was just too good & I felt much fulfilled after this.
The stranger got up and sat at his seat – held my hand caressed it – I too squeezed back. He held my hand for a few minutes & then leaned over & kissed me again —a deep kiss & said “I love you “.
For a few minutes we sat like that, then he placed my hand again on his cock —which had again become kinda flaccid. I began to caress & stroke it again, soon it started becoming hard & erect. I enjoyed the feeling of it growing and swelling within my hand — it gave as sense of satisfaction & power. I could feel the passion building up in him again. I began to pump his cock up & down.
He told me – to suck again and tugged me forward. I stood up and sat on my knees between his legs and kissed the tip of his cock which felt salty taste of his pre-cum. He then rubbed his cock across my face—on my nose, my lips, my cheeks, my ears & I could hear him softly sighing in contentment. I then stuck my tongue out & began to the lick the length of hic cock from the top to bottom. I guessed it would have been at least 6 –8 inches long & it was rigid like a rock now. His cock was glistening with my saliva. Soon it was fully in my mouth & I began to suck on it —up & down like lolly-pop. He guided my hand onto his testicles which I gently caressed & squeezed. I took my time on sucking & licking his cock & slowly build up the tempo—I knew he was loving it & I was enjoying it too.
Then all of a sudden what happened to me I don’t know… I sat on his lap and started rubbing his big cock against my wet cunt and hugged him hard. I pull out my kurti and also pull out his t-shirt. Our bare bodies are hard pressed against each other we both are in the absolute height of ecstasy. I was rubbing heavily his giant cock in my slit. I gave his giant cock a sweet pussy massage. Our two naked bodies were melted against each other. We two got absolutely mad. After that I told him to recline his seat and move in the six-nine position started stroking his cock with my hand while sucking his cock. He too started sucking my cunt. Then suddenly without any warning, his body stiffened & before I could react, he ejaculated his semen in warm spurts which filled my mouth with its salty taste. I tried to pull back, but I felt his hand on my head firmly it down on his cock. His warm semen filled my mouth & I swallow it, while some of it dribbled out of mouth. I then managed to sit up. The stranger was looking so very content & I took my chunni & wiped the dripping semen off my face.
The movie was still going on & I adjusted my clothes & I could see the stranger too doing the same. This had turned out to be so mind boggling and honestly I enjoyed this sex-episode very much.
The movie got over & we both got up & left the seats. He turned & slipped some papers in my hand and walked away from me. I caught an auto & went home. Rest of the day I kept thinking about what had happened. I thought about this the next few days too & felt that what happened was an experience worth remembering. In fact it was an experience in two parts. In the pre-interval phase when I was too scared, nervous and did not even have the courage to resist or even get up & go away to another seat. He took advantage as I allowed him though I had choices of avoiding it. I had initially “tolerated “his advances till he pulled my hand on his cock and began to fondle my breasts. My reaction after that was more of “reluctant curiosity “till it started getting better, till he began to fondle my breasts and finally a “reluctant pleasure“. Since he was gentle not rude or rough helped me to ease up & cooperate with his uninvited advances.
At the interval stage, I was willing to accept this as one of the unfortunate exploitative situations of life, putting myself more to blame & would have left the theatre at that stage. But–the stranger returned. I was a bit taken aback, but nevertheless relatively unperturbed. It was like – if he tried something more – “well, no big deal” anymore but if he did not, the movie was there. Either way I was prepared. That he bought popcorn, coke for me was sweet of him and it broke the “negativity” that I was feeling till then. After that the situation developed once again—. I was more confident, assured and earlier hesitancy completely disappeared and I enjoyed.
What we did post interval was truly amazing. I did not feel that I was being taken advantage, but rather it was far more participative, instantaneous & mutual. It was as if I had discovered the pleasure possible & had no hang ups anymore. It somehow did not seem to matter that I did not know the stranger, or that he was married, much older than me. The pleasure & the passion was paramount for both of us and it was just happened and we both agreed to it. I enjoyed the every moment of it. I had allowed him to caress & fondle my breasts & even to open my kurti – open my bra – lick & suck my nipples. He had opened my leggings, panty & masturbated me – not once but multiple times (each time he ensured that I had my orgasm), which were very pleasurable. He had even licked my cunt as well, which was really heavenly experience for me. For that matter, I had willingly caressed, stroked his cock and masturbated him also I had performed oral sex. I had willingly sucked his cock not once but multiple times & to top it all, I had even tasted & swallowed his semen. Above all I massaged his cock with my cunt. It was surely mindboggling sexual experience to remember and moreover it freed me from my inherent shyness.
Please share your feedback [email protected]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Fresh Perspective on Indian Live Sex and Live Porn India desiaks 0 9,282 03-13-2024, 01:53 PM
Last Post: desiaks
  Saali Adhi Gharwali - 2 ratanraj2301 1 11,132 03-12-2024, 11:57 AM
Last Post: volohan
Bug Jannath Ke Hoor's sashi_bond 0 2,129 02-29-2024, 12:54 PM
Last Post: sashi_bond
  महारानी देवरानी aamirhydkhan 211 308,518 12-20-2023, 03:29 AM
Last Post: aamirhydkhan
  गुलाबो Peacelover 19 27,765 12-04-2023, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Peacelover
Exclamation Meri sagi mom ki chudai-1 (How I became Incest) gotakaabhilash 6 39,850 12-02-2023, 01:36 PM
Last Post: gotakaabhilash
  दीदी को चुदवाया Ranu 101 517,282 11-27-2023, 01:13 AM
Last Post: Ranu
  Sach me Saali adhi Gharwali - Part 1 ratanraj2301 0 5,863 11-22-2023, 09:58 PM
Last Post: ratanraj2301
  Maa ka khayal Takecareofmeplease 25 223,577 11-08-2023, 01:58 PM
Last Post: peltat
  FFM sex series Part 1 सपना Popcorn 4 8,858 11-08-2023, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Popcorn