Sweet Dish – II
03-22-2014, 06:41 PM,
Sweet Dish – II
SWEET DISH – II

Shekhar again . I thank you all for great response to ‘Sweet Dish’. In first part you read that how on my 13th birthday my mother allowed my five friends to have sweet dish spread over her body and had her boobs fucked by all six of us. After friends left we both slept nude. She just held my cock .I never thought to fuck her that night.

Next morning I got up with sound of call bell. She told me to open the door and gave instructions to give to maid. She asked me to cover her nude body and also told me to put on pajama before I face maid. I put on pajama and opened door. She came in and locked door from inside. While coming together to kitchen maid ( Kammo) asked me about last night party. I told her that it was great but I did not tell her about mom’s slutness. She became pleased when I said that we missed her and had she been there we would have enjoyed much more. Kammo smiled and patted my cheeks. She felt disgusted to see condition of kitchen and drawing room. Pieces of food items, particularly puddings were fallen all over the room.
“What you all did?” She looked at me and asked, “did you threw food on each other?”

I recalled how we six sucked pudding off mother’s almost nude body and how she made us fuck her boobs. I just smiled and felt very nice to see when she pulled off her saree.

“my saree will get spoiled.”

She spoke to herself and began to arrange room. I looked at her. She was in early 20s, about 5’4” tall, medium built and not so big boobs, may be of 34” size only. But her buttocks were swollen and looking quite prominent. I was keenly watching at her. Then my eyes fell on few bruises on her cheeks , lower belly and upper chest.

“did you get hurt last night?” I put my hand on one spot on her cheeks .”it must be giving you pain.!”

“no, nothing ….” She stared at me and asked why I guessed so. I again put my hands on bruises on cheeks and asked about it ,

“then how come you are hurt like this.”

Like mom did last night I pulled her by holding her hand to full size mirror in sister’s room and shown her the spots. I got surprised that instead of getting pain she smiled and said

“ohhh….it is nothing, two big mosquito bitten me last night on bed.”

“but I never ever seen such a big mosquito bite” I put my hand over bruises on her chest ( on top mound of her right boob) and said , “see here also …..” . She pushed my hands away from her chest and said ,

“bastards they are so merciless…..” she spoke to herself and hurriedly unbuttoned blouse. I looked to her boobs trying to come out of her bra which has just lifted boobs from bottom and both nipples were almost out of bra. She has a small areola around nipples as if these were not sucked much. My mothers areola were attest of 1” radius around nipple. I saw another few such spots on boobs and on her belly.

“how much they troubled me last night…” she spoke to herself…

“who they ?” I enquired…

“those two mother fucker mosquitoes..” , . she replied .

Before I could say anything more we heard mother calling us,

“what you two are doing here, and kammo why you are undressing ?” mother faced us. She wore skirt and blouse which she had wore when Amit enjoyed with her cunt.

“Shekhar, you are getting late ….go and get ready for school.” She ordered and I came out.

After about 45 minutes I got ready for school and Kammo gave me tiffin and mother bid ‘good bye’ by kissing on my cheeks. Kammo was still in petticoat and bra.
I met with those five lucky bastards who enjoyed with my mother. They just said that ‘party was very good’ . No one discussed any thing more about the party. .

After school that day I came home alone. I felt embarrassed to ask any of my friends to come home with me. Like other days she was alone. We both had some snacks and tea. I was waiting that mother will ask about my friends but she kept talking about other things, my teachers etc. I wanted to have some fun with her. So I lifted her top and she pulled it out off her head. She was topless . I moved my hands to hold those big globe but I stopped seeing similar bruises on boobs and belly like I saw on maid Kammo. I asked her to stand up. She obeyed and I pushed cotton pajama down. Mother was nude. Like on boobs there were similar spots on her thighs and even on cunt pad.

“what you are watching?” she enquired.

“how come you got such bruises all over your body..I did not see these at night.” I said and caressed her cunt. She sat down and replied ,

“ why , you don’t know…” she pushed my mouth on nipples and said , “these are all because of you and your friends. You people treated me so badly , see how boobs and cunt are swollen….I will not be able to get fucked by your father for few nights…”
I pushed fingers in cunt and said, “but Kammo also had similar spots on her body and she said that those were mosquitoes bite marks.”

“I don’t know.” She replied and asked me to suck nipples and said, “forget her and enjoy your mom’s maal.”
I continued finger fucking her and simultaneously I sucked boobs like I did for last two years. I was enjoying but I got disturbed with sound of call bell. She pushed me away and charged ,

“did you call them ?”

“no mom, I promise I did not tell any one to come , nor they said that they will come to house.”

“ok, bring them in ..” she said and put on her pajama and top.

She was right. I opened door and those five friends came. Mom welcomed them with a broad smile and kissed on cheeks.

“so son, how was the ‘sweet dish’ last night.” Mom asked and sat on sofa. We all remain stood in front of her.

“ok…you all are very honest….tell me how many time each of you masturbated last night after going away from here .” mom enquired.

They all giggled and looked at each other.

“see, now there is no secret between us. You all have seen me nude and enjoyed with my chuchi and choot ..and I fondled your cocks ….so tell me…..” she asked again…” ok, alok , you say first….”

“aunty , I did it thrice and every time I thought that I have made you nude and you have pushed my cock in your juicy cunt….” He rubbed his cock over trouser.

“thanks for thinking about my cunt, now Amit what you did..?” she asked amit who won essay competition and she allowed finger fucking.

“ Like alok, I also did thrice and could not sleep a bit…I wished that instead of my finger you would have allowed my cock travel in your cunt…”

“wait for some time then you may be able to fuck me..”

mom said and asked other three boys . Two of them said that they did not masturbated even once but they recalled again and again their fucking between her large milk pots. Last one said that he masturbated only once and he desired that Shikha drink his ‘cum’.

Mother looked at me and all friends shouted “Shekhar what you did, how many time?”

I recalled last night sleeping nude with nude mother. But, I lied. I said that like Amit and Alok I also discharged thrice. I added that though in future my mother may allow all of you to fuck her but she being mother, she will never let me push my cock in choot.

“don’t worry son, the day I will take your friend’s cock in my choot I will arrange another cunt for you” .

All were expectantly looking at her. They all must be waiting her to undress and allow all of them to fondle her. We talked but she did not call any one near her. We all remain standing. It seems it became unbearable for Amit or he thought that as last night he only could touch ‘cunt’ of this maal she will agree to whatever he says. Then he addressed her not as aunty but something else.

“Shikha rani , why you are so cruel today. Please let us see your lovely maals.”

“In fact you all were so cruel to me last night..” She pushed up top and made her maals exposed. She put fingers on bruises and showed them and said ,

“see what you did, …all of you squeezed and bitten it so much that I myself unable to put my fingers on these maals….”

She pulled top down and then pushed pajama down a little to show top pubic area…

” you made similar marks on my thighs and cunt also….It is paining so much..”

They all believed her. Just some time back I fingered choot and enjoyed chuchi. Amit said,

“we are sorry aunty , you are so lovely and your maals are so nice that we could not control. We are really sorry.”

“ok, don’t worry soon it will be ok and then we will have another party…”

And then she did something which we did not expect. She pushed her left hand inside pajama and we all could make out that she is fondling choot. My cock began tightening.

“But we can still have some fun.” She said.

“what “ boys asked.

“you all masturbated at home, now I want you all to masturbate here and like last night I will give a very special prize to one who will discharge last. He will have a even more special prize than what Amit got last night”. She kept fondling her cunt in presence of kids.

It was too good a temptation to avoid and we all dropped our trousers immediately. I looked around. Except Alok we all had similar size and shape of cock. Even in semi erect condition Alok’s cock was quite big and thick.

“come-on, don’t waste time…”

She pushed her free hand inside top and began fondling her breast. Now, mom was fondling her cunt and breast simultaneously but under the clothes. She looked at our cock and again ordered ,

“start fisting , I don’t have much time.”

We all six boys began stroking our cocks but kept looking at her hands fondling her own assets under the clothes. She gave few soft and seductive moans. It was very temptive and seductive. We could not hold for much time. After about 4-5 minutes of stroking one after another we began to discharge. She moved nearer to us and our cum fell on her clothes. She looked around. We five had discharged and left our cocks free. It began to shrink and got limped. Seeing us loose Alok began stroking fast. We all looked at him. His cock was tight and thick. It was not less than 6”. It has a comparatively thick bulb type tip. We felt sad with thought that special prize will now go to Alok.
We watched. Mom came very close to Alok. She pushed his hand stroking cock away and began stroking herself.
“ohhh…Alok, you have a cock like a man…I am sure it can satisfy any cunt , even mine…..”

telling she sat on her knees in front of Alok and held cock in both her hands. She fisted .

“Sikha aunty , can I squeeze your boobs.?” Alok asked.

She nodded and Alok pushed both his hands inside top and fondled boobs few time and then he pulled out his hand. At that point mom stood up. She pulled Alok near her and kissed him on lips. After few kiss she lifted her top up and pulled Alok’s head on boobs. Then she turned her back towards us and said ,

“Alok , you a lucky bastard….after my husband your cock is only one to have feel of my cunt.”

She said . We saw her pushing pajama down from front . Back side we could just see her hip’s cleavage. We moved nearer to her and got amazed to see that she has pulled Alok’s cock on her cunt and by holding it from root she is rubbing tip of cock on cunt slit. Seeing us coming nearer she turned a bit and said ,

“don’t try to see my cunt. Only strong cocks like that of Alok can touch and enjoy my cunt.”
Mom uttered and we saw her hand moving fast .

“aunty , let us see your cunt…” one friend said ,
“no son, today Alok won so his cock will only have taste of my cunt….”

Mom continued rubbing Alok’s cock on her cunt and said , “and you all see, though Alok’s cock is enjoying my cunt he is also not able to see it..”.”

We saw Alok moving hips to & fro as if he is fucking mom.

“how you feel Alok…?” your cock is trying to open my cunt…”

“Aunty , it’s feeling nice …please let it go deep inside cunt….and I want to see it going inside cunt..” alok replied.

“no son, you enjoy boobs..and let me handle cock…..”

She said and continued rubbing cunt with cock. She lifted one leg and kept it on chair rest and for a minute she rubbed cock fast on cunt. We could not see whether cock has gone deep in cunt or it just kept moving over slit. But soon, we saw her hand became still and she pushed Alok away and simultaneously pulled her top to cover cunt. She turned towards us and we saw cum drops on her hand and pajama.

“Thanks Alok, you have a good cock…I liked it …”

She sat down and kissed limped cock of Alok and said

“your mother will like it inside her juicy cunt.”

Then she asked us to get dressed up.

She finally told them that due to last night’s party her boobs and cunt is still aching and she is very much likely to get ‘period’ in a day or two. So she advised my friend not to come unless she sends message through me. All became gloomy. But there was no option. She sent my friends off before any one came in. Immediately after they left she sucked ‘cum’ off her hand.

“next time , I will tell your friends to discharge in my mouth…it is so tasty.”

“why not you start with me.. Suck me and let me discharge in your mouth….” I pulled my cock out and said ,

“son’s cum will certainly be very tasty for mom…”

And then there was call bell sound…

“I will see …”

telling this she went to open to door. I pushed cock inside and arranged my trouser. Mom returned back with Kammo and I heard her asking mother ,

“how come your pajama is wet at that point…?”

“Thinking about you I became hot and fingered myself.” Mom said but I could not understand what she meant by telling that ‘I became so hot’.

“I also kept recalling you…Sikha, you gave me tremendous pleasure in the morning .I never had such pleasure before….” I overheard Kammo telling and then heard mom’s reply ,

“and you troubled me a lot…Shekhar was enquiring about these bruises…”

I could not understand what they were talking . And then I saw door of bedroom getting closed. I pushed it but it was bolted from inside. I waited . I could not hear any thing what they talked and after about 20 minutes they came out . Mom was still in same dress but Kammo was only in petticoat and bra like I saw her in morning.

“mom , I am hungry …” I complained “what you two were doing inside ?.”

“We were applying cream over our bruises”

Kammo replied and asked me to wait a minute. She soon returned with eatables and cold drinks for all of us.. While we were eating father also came and he complimented maid,

“Kammo, you are looking very lovely in this dress, better than your madam (mom)..”

“what sir, “ kammo replied , “no one is more sexy and lovely than your wife .” She went in and returned back with tea and snacks for dad.

We ate & chatted for some time. Then mom told me to complete my home-work and prepare for next day’s lesson. I studied for 2 hours and during that time I did not know what other three did. I thought that like other night after dinner Kammo will go back to her house .But her husband did not come to pick her up. It was getting late so dad enquired whether he should drop her home. Before Kammo could say any thing mom told dad that maid will stay overnight with us. Hearing this dad’s face brightened and looking this mom immediately said ,

“no need to be so happy, she is not staying to sleep with you. Kammo will give company to our son.”

Mom looked at me and smilingly asked “happy son?”

“yes mom” I hugged mom and she pushed me away . I added “ but it would have been much better if you also give me company along with kammo.” I said boldly .

“yes mad’m , he (Shekhar) is right “ Kammo supported me “ let us sleep together with Shekhar.”

“and , what about me?” dad got disturbed with Kammo’s proposal .

I was certain that dad will never doubt that we mother & son has developed a new relation. He certainly would not have guessed that I have fingered his wife thoroughly and my friends fucked her boobs last night.

“don’t’ worry” mom stood beside dad and said “she is just teasing you, I am there to keep you happy.”

“but I request you to let Kammo stay in our room with us for some time.” Dad pleaded.

I felt little sad. Dad certainly wanted some fun with maid and requesting mom to allow her to do so …

But mom did not reply and took Kammo with her to kitchen. Dad told me to go to sleep in my room. Inside room I changed to night dress and lie-on bed. Though I wanted to sleep with mom and Kammo but I didn’t wait for them and slept.

I don’t know at what time maid came to me. I woke up and got very pleased to see her lying beside me all nude. Last night I had seen my mother nude and slept holding her. Kammo was very thin as compared to mom. Her boobs were of normal size . She has a flat belly and thin waist but good round swollen hips. Her arms were like arms of any normal girl of early 20’s. Seeing her nude I sat up and looked at her smilingly. She took my hands and put it on her boobs.

“ your mother want me to teach you ..” she said softly. Though her boobs were smaller than of mom but it certainly were quite hard .

“ohhhhh..it is very tight ..” I complimented her and kept pressing. “what she told you to teach me…?” I enquired.

“how to make a woman happy ………” she said and pulled me on her nude body.

She took me in her arms and kissed me on lips and cheeks. I felt very nice . It was much more passionate than kiss of mother. While kissing and fondling she undressed me and I found her hand squeezing my cock.

“ohhhh….God , you have good erection.” She said softly and pushed tip of cock on her cunt. In the evening mom allowed my friend Alok to rub tip of cock on her cunt so I thought Kammoo also getting pleasure like mom had. Then suddenly I found my cock trapped in a juicy hot hole.

“give a hard push…” she uttered.

I obeyed and pushed my hip down and with that push cock went deeper. Her arms tightened over me and I felt nice feeling on my cock. Without her telling I raised and pushed hip 3-4 more time and found cock went fully inside maid’s cunt.

“dear this is called ‘chudai’”

she kissed me and said

“now fuck me slowly and steadily..dont increase your speed, ..keep thumping me slowly but with full energy you have. .”

These things are not taught. I kept holding her shoulder and fucked her. This was my first fuck and came to me without my making any effort for it. She was absorbing my push on her body and inside cunt. Now I think, my pressure was not sufficient for her so she was taking me inside just as a routine. There was no upward thrust from her side. I thumped and watched her boobs shaking with my push. She was continuously smiling and caressing my back and head.

“is it your first chance ?” suddenly she enquired.

“yes.” I replied and said “ and I am happy that I am fucking a lovely girl like you.”

“did you see any one nude before?” She asked

I squeezed boobs and said “ not fully nude , but I have seen my mom topless many time..”

Before she could say a word I added , “though her boobs are very big, I liked yours ..” I kissed boobs and said , “it is so hard and nice to hold.”

“how you are feeling ..?” she kissed cheeks ..

“I never felt so good before…I will like to fuck you daily….” I replied..

“ but, I think it is not correct age for you to do chudai….”she said honestly, “you will be able to make your woman happy only after about 2-3 years.”

I continued thumping and enjoyed heat and juiciness of her cunt.
“if you want that woman should enjoy chudai with you and come back to you again and again you should put on weight and become strong.”

She guided me and said ,

“ every woman likes strong man and strong penis .You should fuck her so hard that she gets tired and beg for mercy and then she will again beg for another round of chudai.”

She never said that she did not like chudai with me but her words made it clear for me that she is just obeying my mother and not enjoying fucking. While fucking her I decided and took a vow to start exercise and involve myself in games so that I put on weight and become strong.

Then I felt tightness in my body and a very strange feeling …and it seemed to me that few drops has come out of my lund and fell inside cunt. Immediately she almost screamed..

“hi, dear what you did!”

she tightened her legs on my hip and added ..

” baap re I may become pregnant and mother of your child.”

I could not understand much what she said and she pushed me off her body.
“ Shekhar, you sleep ..I am going to toilet .. “
she stood up and left room telling ,

”if you get erection again just push inside my cunt and fuck me like this …” she went out of room.

I caressed my cock and felt nice thinking that I fucked a woman …in evening I was really jealous by seeing Alok rubbing cock with my mother’s cunt. Now I was very happy. Among my friends I am the first to fuck a woman.

I wanted to fuck Kammo second time so I waited and kept caressing cock. Time passed but she didn’t turn back. I got curious for ‘how much time she is taking in toilet’. I came out nude and halted . At some distance, I saw dad fucking maid kammo on the carpet. Both were nude and engrossed in chudai . I heard Kammo’s moans where as all along chudai with me she did not even moan once. She certainly was enjoying chudai with dad. I was unable to see dad’s cock . Slowly I tip toed to parents room and there I saw mom sleeping without any clothes. From distance itself her cunt was visible. I moved silently and lie-on her. I squeezed her large boobs and pressed cock on her cunt. She opened eyes and folded her arms around me.

“where is she ?” she asked .

“dad is fucking her in drawing room” I replied . I moved my one hand on her cunt and tried to part cunt lips.

“you did not fuck her. I sent her to get fucked by you.” She parted her legs wider.

“I fucked once and I liked it..” I pushed finger in mom’s choot and said ,, “ mom it seems she did not enjoy with me so she is getting fucked by dad.”

“yeah, she is aa young girl..needs hard fucking…” she took hold cock in her hand and said ,

“don’t worry , she will never say ‘no’ to you…>”

“but mom, I want to fuck you….like Alok fucked you in evening..”

“no son, he did not fuck me, he just rubbed my cunt with cock…and that’s why I sent Kammo to give you real pleasure of a woman.

“but, mom I want to fuck you….”

“don’t be a mad.. your dad is around and if he sees you nude with me he will cut our heads…”

she kissed and pushed me off her body. She took my cock and kissed its tip like she kissed Alok’s cock in evening and said ,

“go , once kammo comes to room fuck her again.” She forced me to go out of room.

In the drawing room both were still engaged in chudai. I watched them for sometime and came back to my bed. I waited for maid but she didn’t come. But , she only woke up me in morning . She told me to dress up. She was again in petticoat and bra and I insisted her to show cunt to me. She felt embarrassed and after lot of pleading she lifted it above waist and I caressed her cunt . I caressed it for few moments and said ,

“this is my first cunt and I love it.” I bent down and kissed it.

“ you can fuck me in evening after you return from school.” She pushed me away and went out.

That day Alok repeatedly recalled rubbing of cock on my mom’s cunt and said that he badly wants to fuck Shikha , my mom. I felt bad but I did not fight with him. After all it was my mother who opened herself to our friend. After returning back to home, I saw maid with mom.

Mom enquired whether I want to eat food or Kammo first. I opted for latter. I requested Kammo to let mom watch me fucking her but she refused. Like last night we fondled and had a fuck . Though I enjoyed very much she did not say anything. After we finished chudai , we ate . In the night she did not stay at home and went back to her house with her husband. After dinner mom came to my room. I wanted to fondle her boobs and cunt but she said that she is untouchable for next 5 days. She got ‘period’ in morning. I felt sad . There was no option. She explained to me about ‘period’ which women get every month. Week passed without any other event. During the week every evening after coming from school Kammo opened her cunt for my cock. . I fucked her continuously five evening and every time I saw mom paying her for getting chudai with me.

On Saturday father said that he has invited some friends with family on Sunday for dinner. Next morning mom took me and kammo for buying things for evening gathering. After everything else we visited a sweet shop . Mom purchased two varieties of sweets and then I saw her weighing and observing ‘kaju rolls’ which were over 2” in length and quite thick as well. I watched a crooked smile on her lips and she purchased 100 pcs of rolls. All together 30 persons were invited.

Both mom and maid remained busy in preparing items for evening. That day when mom came out of bath she looked very sexy and exciting. She has washed hairs and was looking very fresh. After bath she remained in mini skirt and top and I could easily see her cunt through the skirt. Kammo was fully dressed. At about 4 in evening mom gave leave to Kammo and asked her to come back by 7. Father also went out and we two mother and son remained at house. Immediately after they left I bolted door from inside and undressed mom. She did not resist. Like earlier days I sucked boobs and fondled cunt and there after I rubbed my cock on cunt. I rubbed it so much that I saw cunt lips getting opened and I could see entry point . I wanted to push my cock in mom’s cunt..

“mom, let me fuck you now, “ I tried to push cock in.

But she held it by root and while rubbing tip on clit she said,

“ no..son..no….no fucking of mom please…” She kissed and said , “today I will give you a special sweet..”

She went to kitchen and returned back after 5 minutes with two pcs of ‘kaju roll’”

“taste it…son” she gave one pcs to me and other she took between her teeth.
Like her I also took a bite “how is the taste.?”

In first bite itself I could feel difference in taste of ‘kaju roll’. Taste was of kaju but it was something else. It has some salty taste.

“you added salt in this.” I took another bite and ate the roll fully, “it is different but very tasty..”

“do you think guest will like it…” she enquired .

“off course…” I replied.. “it is very tasty but not of usual kaju roll….what is it.”

“come on , I will show you.” She asked me to come with her.

I followed her to kitchen. In kitchen she lifted one leg and put it on kitchen platform. Cunt got wide opened. She took a kaju roll and pushed it inside cunt and then she pulled it out. It was amazing.

I told her to sit on platform with both legs wide opened and then one after another I dipped ‘kaju roll’ inside cunt and made it covered by her cunt juice. After I finished plating of all kaju rolls with mom’s cunt juice I bent and kised cunt. She kept thighs spread wide and for first time in life I licked and sucked a cunt. Initially it has taste of kaju but then I had real taste of mom’s juice. I licked clit. Pulled open cunt lips and pushed tongue in. she kept my head pressed on her cunt and only after about 15 minutes she let me pulled my head away.

“ohhh son, it was very good…”

“yes mom, it was much better than chudai of Kammo.” I kissed mom and said , “your cunt is very very tasty.”

She told me that she will serve ‘kaju rolls’ last.

“so nice, every one will have taste of your cunt and they will not know that they have tasted loveliest cunt of the city.

She smiled and suggested to get dressed up. “ keep it a secret.” She sat down and kissed tip of cock again. I felt very nice.

We dressed up. Mom wore Punjabi suit & looked very glamorous .Deep cleavage were prominently visible and I am sure every guest were destined to have a nice view of mom’s boobs. Kammo came back. She was also in Punjabi suit but mom made her change into my sister’s new skirt and deep neck top. Skirt was upto 3” above knee and skirt top were well below her naval point. She felt embarrassed in this dress but when me & dad told her that she is looking marvelous she became little normal.

At about 8 at night guest began pouring in. I helped maid to serve them . First round was of wine and fruit juice (for non drinkers) . while they drank we served starters and dry snacks. I heard each and every one appreciating our maid and expressing open amazement about mom’s boobs.
Some lady expressed desire to have boobs like mom and males had a nice view of cleavage and top mound of mom’s breast. Mom was moving freely among guest. There were equal number of male & females. some females whispered something in mom’s ears and mom looked shy and embarrassed. During third round of drink mom took all 16 ladies inside a room and closed it from inside. Outside only lady Kammo remained with us all 18 males including me. I was only unmarried male there. I saw that males have started taking liberty of maid. Initially she tried to resist but when dad told her something she also began mixing with them. No one was worried or conscious of me. Then I got shocked. I don’t know who & when it happened, suddenly I saw kammo only in bra and panty. I watched her smiling and enjoying when all males freely kissed her, squeezed her boobs and even pinched on her cunt and hips. Some even hugged her and caressed hips freely. This continued for quite some time and them mom came out with all those ladies . Mom or no other lady commented on maid moving around in bikini. Mom began serving main course. Maid helped her. While having meals one male guest came out loudly ,

“ we want to see our host Shikha topless…she is having most attractive breast I ever seen..please undress darling.”

I looked around. There was pin drop silence. I looked at dad. His face was expressionless. I thought he must be very angry. But mother remain composed and she controlled situation.

“ I am ready to undress but only if all other lady also get undressed.”

I got a smile and so my dad.

“I permit my wife to undress. it is a very small price to see a priceless boobs.” That man spoke again.

No one in hall present knew that me and my friends have enjoyed with her nude body last night for free. But off course we all had to undress to see her nude.

There was still silence and then suddenly all lady got up and said “we are ready” .

What a site it was . All 16 ladies guest stood in semi-circular position and hurriedly removed their top including bra. Seeing them mom also put off her top . There were 17 young matured lady standing topless. Only our maid was in bra. Dad moved forward and unhooked her bra and she also became topless.

“so, let us finish dinner first.”
Mom announced and began serving dinner plates to all standing ladies. Mom moved freely in room and she spent time with each male. But no one touched any lady. Dinner got over along with two other sweets. After dinner we all sat and they chatted. I could understand that they all are talking of sex. Maid served coffee to all . Talk continued. While all were talking suddenly one lady said,
“I am ready to pay thousands to suck and fondle Sikha’s boobs .”

“I will pay lakhs to fuck Shikha..” one male shouted.

“sorry dear “ mom replied “ I may be available for sucking and fondling by ladies but not to males even for payment of lakhs and lakhs…I am very satisfied with my husband.”

I looked at dad. His smile broadened.

“if any woman wants to fondle me… she can contact me later..” mom added.

It was over 11, women began to dress up but mom and maid remained topless. And a sinister idea clicked in my mind. I wished that mom should remain topless and after every one goes I will request dad to let me drink from mom’s boob in his presence. He can fuck maid. Guest thanked mom and dad and wanted permission to go.

“but mom, one sweet is still unserved.” I shouted.

I ran to kitchen and returned back with bowl filled with ‘kaju rolls soaked in mom’s cunt .” I held bowl and mom served one each to all. First they refused that their stomach is full but she insisted. Every one including dad took first bite slowly but then we saw that they all ate roll very fast..

“ohhhhh..what a taste… I never had such a tasty kaju roll…’ one man said.

Many others including ladies seconded him.

“So , have one more please..” mom said and this time no one opposed and all ate happily.

They asked and I told them about the shop from where we brought rolls. Few took third rolls also. They all said that it was the tastiest sweet they ever had. I thought that when a roll soaked in cunt about 6 hours back is still so tasty what they will say of mom’s cunt and its juice if they ever get chance to suck it.

Then we see off our guest . Immediately after maid bolted door from inside I took hand of dad and said,

“dad , I never knew woman’s boobs look so nice and all had it so different shape & size. “

I looked at mom and maid and added,
“see mom’s boobs is so large and heavy where as Kammo’s boobs is small and can be handled in one hand …but booth are looking so lovely better than each other.

“ohhh..you had a nice time today..”

“yes dad, I enjoyed seeing 18 ladies topless. Every one had boobs of different size but all looked lovely and I felt squeezing each one them….”

I looked at mom and added “but I had a desire to suck milk from only one boobs…”

“whom..?” mother asked

“yours ….” Kammo replied “Shekhar wants to suck and fondle mom’s boobs.”

“yes dad, please permit mom to feed me now and when ever I desire….”

Mom’s face became white .

“but….” Dad wanted to say….

“but what…”

kammo helped me. “ she is his mother, he has sucked those milk pots earlier also so nothing wrong if she allows him to suck again….”

“ok…Shekhar …” dad agreed “ .but keep it a secret ..” he pulled maid to him and warned her also…”you also must not tell to any one…”

“that Shekhar’s father is fucking me daily…”

Telling this she pulled dad away to a room. She shouted loudly ,

“ Shekhar suck your mom as much you wish , now and for ever…I am feeding your dad. “

I pulled mom to my room but before I pull her on bed she went to toilet. I followed her and I pointed flow of my urine on her cunt and our urine got mixed and fell into toilet drain wetting her pajama. She dropped pajama in bathroom and we came nude. And for one hour I sucked her cunt and boobs and she moaned liked maid was moaning last night. There after I slept and she went to her husband. In morning I got up first. I was alone on bed. I pulled on pajama and came out . There was no one around. I pushed door of parents room and saw dad sleeping nude between two nude ladies.

I kept looking at them. Dad’s cock was in semi erect condition and in that condition also it was longer and thicker than mine. Mom’s cunt was swollen more than cunt of maid which was almost flat between her thighs. Maid’s triangle was smaller than mom’s . I saw that mom’s clit is small where as that of maid was atleast over half an inch long and thick as well. I could see that mom’s slit was long and there was a gap between cunt’s two lips. It means dad has fucked her thoroughly during last 20 years where as maid’s cunt lips were tightly held together like a cunt of virgin girl. She was married only for a year and was still childless.

While I was watching, dad opened his eyes and looked towards me. . Seeing me there he gave a shy smile and put his finger on his lips to signal me to keep quite. Slowly he got up from bed and came out of room pulling me along him.

“dad , I saw cunt for first time.” I looked in his eyes and said , “ I never new cunt looks so nice and lovely.”

“don’t let your mom know that you have seen her nude.”

Dad was not angry .”did you suck her last night .?”

“yes” I replied “and you fucked both lady !.” I enquired.

“I am fucking Shikha for last three months and your mom permitted me…” he said..

“dad , I want to have a feel of mom’s cunt .” I pleaded and took his cock in my hand “ both ladies must be enjoying this cock in their cunt ..” I squeezed cock of dad and said , ” I wish to have a cock like this , please dad let me fondle mom’s cunt like you permitted me to fondle and suck her boobs.

He kept silent and looked deeply in my eyes. But he did not make any move to push his 13 years old son’s hand away from his now tightening cock.

“ how, mother made her father and father –in –law ‘addicted of sweets and fruits soaked with her cunt juice……” in next part.
---
Indian Sex Mms Scandals Videos

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Fresh Perspective on Indian Live Sex and Live Porn India desiaks 0 14,908 03-13-2024, 01:53 PM
Last Post: desiaks
  Saali Adhi Gharwali - 2 ratanraj2301 1 15,274 03-12-2024, 11:57 AM
Last Post: volohan
Bug Jannath Ke Hoor's sashi_bond 0 4,190 02-29-2024, 12:54 PM
Last Post: sashi_bond
  महारानी देवरानी aamirhydkhan 211 341,119 12-20-2023, 03:29 AM
Last Post: aamirhydkhan
  गुलाबो Peacelover 19 30,595 12-04-2023, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Peacelover
Exclamation Meri sagi mom ki chudai-1 (How I became Incest) gotakaabhilash 6 48,741 12-02-2023, 01:36 PM
Last Post: gotakaabhilash
  दीदी को चुदवाया Ranu 101 535,026 11-27-2023, 01:13 AM
Last Post: Ranu
  Sach me Saali adhi Gharwali - Part 1 ratanraj2301 0 8,154 11-22-2023, 09:58 PM
Last Post: ratanraj2301
  Maa ka khayal Takecareofmeplease 25 238,327 11-08-2023, 01:58 PM
Last Post: peltat
  FFM sex series Part 1 सपना Popcorn 4 10,758 11-08-2023, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Popcorn