My Hindu Mother
05-21-2016, 08:03 PM,
My Hindu Mother
I am son of a Muslim man while my mother is a Hindu. A marriage between peoples of two different religions is not common in India but sometime such marriages do happen. My parents' marriage surely had its problems. First my mother tried to settle down with my father's family but failed. Then, my father tried to settle down with my mother's family but failed. In the end they decided to split up.

At the time of divorce I was only eight. My father took me with him and my mother started living with her parents in her native town. She belonged to a middle class family of Kerala. My father soon married a Muslim woman but it was no solace for me as she was not kind to me. I yearned for my real mother. It was not until I was nineteen that I saw her again.

My father died suddenly when I was nineteen. My stepmother went back to live with her family and I was left alone to live on my own. It was then a family friend suggested to me to meet my real mother. Through him I learned that my mother never married after leaving my father. As a matter of fact she became very religious after her divorce. Most of her time is spent in visiting various temples.

I immediately wrote a letter to her and requested her to let me meet her. She declined to meet me initially because I was a son of a man she now hated. In my next letter I told her that I am also her son and I wish to convert to her religion. This softened her heart and she asked me to come and live with her. I immediately moved to the town where she was living with her parents. I was not sure how my mother would look like after so many years. My father burned all her photographs so I could remember her only from my childhood memories. In my memory she was a lean and fair complexioned woman.

When I met her again I found her a bit plumpish but not fat. It is common for woman in Kerala to do lot of housework and so it is uncommon to see obese females there. She was around 40 years and her complexion appeared whitish. She had full, round, tits that seemed to just sag a bit under there own weight, a small waistline with just a hint of a slight bulge at her stomach, a nice, and a round ass.

"It's good to see you again." My mother said to me.

"It's good to see you too; it's been a long time." I told her.

"Too long." she remarked.

With that our first meeting was over. There were neither hugs nor kisses. I was told by my grandfather to put my luggage in a spare room.

As I started living with her, my mother changed my name from Mujeeb to Sumeet. Next stage was changing my religion. As I was not well aware about her religion so she decided to take my religious education in her hands. Only in few days I learned as much about Hindu gods and goddesses as many people learns in years. Like a traditional Kerala family there was a favorite goddess of my mother's family.

The temple of that goddess was on a hilly area about 100 km away from her place. My mother used to visit that temple four or five times in a year. Usually she went there in the evening, stayed overnight and after participating in the night and morning Pooja sessions and returned home in the afternoon. Temple has a guesthouse with minimum facilities for pilgrims' stay.

I had no sexual thoughts about my mother initially but slowly thing started to change. The first event happened about a week after I got settled in my new home. One day after mid-night I suddenly woke up and felt thirsty as it was quite hot in those days. I got up and proceeded towards the kitchen where the water was. As I was passing through my mother's room, I heard my mother calling me.

Her room was dark as the light was switched off. She asked me if I am going to kitchen for water; I should bring a glass of water to her too. I went to kitchen, drank water and brought a glass of water for her. When I brought her the water, she asked me to switch on the light. I switched on the light and proceeded to hand over the water.

What I saw surprised me beyond limits. Although she was wearing the sari, which she was wearing in the evening but she had no blouse or bra on. Because of hotness she had taken them off. Her breasts were visible beneath the thin sari. As she drank the water, she gave me a smile. After she had finished I took the glass and switched off the light and went to my room and lay down on the bed. I could not sleep as I was getting aroused. It was perhaps because of the fact that I met my mother after so many years.

A mother's position in Indian culture is very high, as it is in other cultures. Indians, however, go a little farther and put her next to God. The relationship is so holy that to have sexual thoughts about one's mother is sacrilegious in a very serious way. While I felt ashamed on one hand, on the other I couldn't deny the arousal I felt every time I thought about her. It was difficult for me to not look at her as a desirable woman. I was torn between guilt and libido, between shame and sensuality, and between what would in a nutshell be hell and heaven.

Just after the first event a second event took place. One day I went into the kitchen to put some dirty crockery in the sink. My mother was already there. There was not a lot of space in the kitchen since there were cabinets and counters on either side. In the process of going by her she suddenly seemed to have a problem setting the burner.

She said something under her breath and then leaned over the burner to get a better look. In bending over she sent her round pillory ass right into my crotch. The touch of her ass sent a very bad message to my foolish cock. My dick lurched in my pants. My cock got harder and harder till I was rigid as a piece of pipe. I heard her repeating my name in anger.

"Oh God! Sorry Mom!"

"Next time, be sure you're a little more under control," she said half in anger and half in smile.

"Next time I will!" I said and left the kitchen.

Then after about a month or so my mother decided to go to her favourite Temple. It was decided that I should go with my mother to offer some special Poojas at the temple. We packed things for a day's stay and headed towards the temple. We took a bus for that journey and got seated side by side.

In the beginning it was normal journey but when the bus started moving things started to change. My mother kept leaning on my shoulder repeatedly as the bus kept turning all through. My eyes turned to see that after some time her sari had gone ajar, giving me a glimpse of her cleavage through the neck of her blouse. I shook my head and tried closing my eyes so that they don't stray on my mother but every time they opened, I couldn't resist the tendency to have a peek inside her blouse.

Within seconds, I realized that I was hardening beneath my pants and struggled hard to control my emotions. The journey seemed like eternal for me as I was increasingly aroused by my mother tempting me inadvertently. When the journey came to an end, it was a great relief to me. After leaving the bus we reached the temple by 5 p.m. and engaged a room in the guesthouse.

It was really a pleasant experience to stay at that place surrounded by lush green forests. One thing I liked most about the place is a stream. There is a big stream not far away from the temple, which is considered a holy river. As it flows from the hills the water is not polluted. It was a custom to bathe in the holy river before going to the temple.

We took clothes to change, bath towel and soap and reached the 'Ashanan Ghat' (bathing place). There were few people at the 'Ghat'. We walked up stream by the side of the river to a secluded spot covered by woods so that my mom could bathe safely away from the prying eyes of males. It was not unusual for the women pilgrims to move away from the common area for privacy's sake.

As soon as we reached the spot I took off my pants and shirt, dived into the water and started to swim. Mom sat on a big rock watching me swimming and occasionally alarming me not to go deep into the water. After some time I got tired and climbed to a rock in the middle of the river and sat there padding the water with my legs. It was my mom turn next.

She stood up and looked around for making sure nobody was there in the immediate vicinity and removed her sari. Then she unhooked her blouse and removed it. She was wearing a white lace bra. Next she untied the knot of her petticoat and pulled it over her head. Before I could see what was happening she slid into the water and began swimming near the rock where I was sitting.

She was a good swimmer. When she reached the rock she stretched her hand and I pulled her on to the rock. The scene was amazing, any impotent man would have got a hard on if he saw her that way. The combed cotton panty and bra had got wet and become transparent. The brown cherries on her breasts and the black thatch between her thighs were clearly visible. Her white skin sparkled after being immersed in the water. She had a lot of bushy hair under her arms and on the crotch. Her ass looked like big golden pumpkins covered in wet white clothes.

I got a hard on and there was a bulge on my underwear. I folded my knees so that the bulge was not revealed to my mom who was sitting in all her glory in front f me. After a while she swam back to the shore and started to soap her body. She turned to the other side and pulled out her melons out of her bra and soaped them. After sometime she pulled down her panties opened her legs and soaped inside her pussy. This time I could see her naked bums. As she went into the water again, she turned away from me and repeated the process, this time to wash off the soap. I too swam to the shore and soaped my self and went into the water.

Free Savita Bhabhi &Velamma Comics @
RE: My Hindu Mother
I took my dick out of my underwear, washed it thoroughly and in the process giving it some excitement by rubbing on the pink top. I saw a small white thread like flow from my dick into the water, which was immediately swallowed by fishes around me. By that time mom had wiped her dry and was about to change clothes. Kerala ladies wear a traditional dress called set saris and men wear dhotis while visiting temples.

She walked up to a big tree holding her clothes and called me. She placed all her clothes on my shoulder and asked me to open my dhoti and hold it in front of her like a curtain. On the other side she had the cover of the big tree. I did as she said. Now turning away from me she unhooked her bra and took it off. Then she pulled down her panties and came out of it. For a while, She stood there fully naked. All I could see was her shapely ass.

Luck smiled on me when she turned to take clothes from me. I saw her naked breast and hairy pussy. It was the first time I was seeing pussy of any woman so closely. She started to put on her dresses one after the other like bra, panties, petticoat, and blouse in that order.

My cock was throbbing again. I wanted to jerk off but could not do anything. Though I could not resist the temptation to graze on her nudity, my mind was feeling guilty. When she finished her dressing I folded my dhoti and wiped myself dry with the towel. Then wrapping my self with the towel I removed my underwear. I started to dress.

By this time mom collected all wet clothes and took it for rinsing in the water. When she took my underwear she touched the sticky cum I discharged in it. I think first she did not realize what it was. So she opened the underwear and felt it. Now she realized it was my cum. I felt embarrassed. I could not look at her face. But she acted as if nothing had happened and she knew nothing. Then we went to the temple performed the usual services (Pooja) and participated in all rituals till the closure of temple at about 9 p.m.

I felt a sudden guilt as I looked up at the statue of the Goddess, decorated with plenty of sparkling jewels and flowers in different colors. I closed my eyes and apologized to her for my thoughts about my mother. After the 'Pooja' mom made some shopping of articles to be taken to home. Then she ordered vegetarian food from a house known to her (It was difficult to get good and hygienic food at the place so she preferred to have it from that house and pay for it).

We reached our room around 10 p.m. and started preparing to sleep. There was only one double cot in the room and we had to share it. After going to the toilet I climbed on the cot. Mom too went to the toilet and then switched off the main light and switched on the night lamp. She took some incense sticks and lit it. She closed the window and covered it with a bath towel. Now she started to undress. Within minutes she was wearing only petticoat and bra. Seeing this my heart beat increased and my cock started to rise again. She watched me through the corner of her eyes but said nothing. Soon she came to bed and lay besides me. I could hear clearly that both of us were breathing hard.

As I was aware of the possibility of a sexual contact, I tried to stay away from my mother. I turned away from her and lay on my side. She didn't want to turn her back on me so she turned towards me. Her bosom was on my back. A mother's bosom is most sacred thing about her. Her bosom was causing a fire in my loins. I was not only erect as a sword, but also horny as hell. Her breasts were feeling so good that I wanted to turn around and rub them all over my chest.

She eventually fell asleep. I kept waiting for her breathing to become deep and even. After an hour or so, she was in deep sleep. I gently turned towards her, placed my arm over her and moved into a hug position. My cock was preceding me by many inches. My chest came in contact with hers and my penis came in contact with the front of her thighs. I quickly adjusted myself and touched her right between her thighs with my dick.

She was sleeping, so I held her in my arms. I almost came with the realization that I was actually touching my mother's pussy through her clothes. Yes, I was in clothes as well, but there was that contact that was unheard of from cultural and religious perspective. I placed my hand on her ass and pulled her inward as I pushed into her with the force to impale her through her clothes. It was an urge over which I had no control. Once a cock is on a pussy, it had to go into that pussy. As simple as that! I traced small lines on her pussy and watched her face. It twitched every now and then but she didn't open her eyes or anything.

Encouraged by her being so unaware of my moves I decided to do something even more serious. I reached in and undid the cord that was holding her petticoat around her waist. Once the cord was loosened, the dress opened up and allowed me to slide it enough to expose her pussy and some of her thighs. I then dropped my 'Dhoti' to my back and exposed my thick and long cock.

Slowly, gently, and methodically, I brought it closer and closer to her thighs. First I felt her hair tickling the tip of my cock. Then I felt the head touch the juncture where her thighs ended and her cunt began. I held it there for a while and slowly, slowly pressed it in. Once I was far enough in I stopped and held it there. I held it there for a long time and then I started to move it forward and back slowly.

She woke up as a result of my rocking motion. She waited for me to stop and when I didn't, she asked, "Sumeet, what are you doing?"

I had to say something so I said, "I am experiencing the heaven."

She pulled herself out of my reach and said, "But, son, I am your mother."

"I know, mom, but I can't help it."

She turned over onto her back and started wiping her thighs with a scarf.

I also turned over onto my back in a way that my hard cock was suspended in the air in her full view. Her hands slowed considerably as she took that view in.

"Son, I don't know what you have in mind, but I am your mother."

"I know, but I can't help it. I seem to be under some magical spell."

I knew very well that she was a superstitious woman but she didn't want to accept such an easy excuse. After a short pause she whispered, "You know what people say about such relationship?"

"That is because of jealousy ma. If a son develops an intimacy with his mother it makes the father jealous. In our case there is no such thing."

""Oh! But what you are doing is a sin"

"You are my Goddess, mom. There is no denying. But I can't help feel this strongly about my goddess. You represent such a complete woman to me that I just want to be a man with you."

She knew there was no arguing, so she stayed quiet. I put my hand on her left hip and turned her towards me. Once she was facing me, I positioned myself so that my penis was pressed between her thighs and right onto her pussy. She protested, "Son!"

"I am just feeling you, I won't do any wrong" I assured her.

"I am sorry, Sumeet. But we have to stop this."

Why did she say 'we', I didn't know. It was I who had to stop it. She was aroused, no doubt about that. She tried to pull away; but I stopped her. She tried to pull her middle away from me; but I put my hand on her butt and pulled her back in. She tried to push me away; she failed. Her every effort to get away from me was countered by me, until she stopped.

"Sumeet, this is not right. I am your mother and you are my son."

"I know mom," was my answer.

I started to caress her buttocks slowly. My hand covered the top cheek and then bottom one somewhat. I then started tracing the line between the two cheeks with my finger. She just let me, with an occasional half-hearted try to pull away, which I quickly thwarted.

She couldn't stop her physical response to having a penis knocking on her cunt. Her cunt started to lubricate itself, as if the penis was coming in. Her pussy didn't care what her mind was planning; it was responding to the stimulation. My penis was hard, so it was starting to arouse her. She was getting aroused despite her best efforts not to. She didn't want to get pleasure from my hands on her ass, but she couldn't help it. I kept my penis in one place but my hand was covering more and more territory.

I started to slide her petticoat down and lifted her one leg and then the other to remove it completely. I pushed her onto her back and put my hand between her thighs to separate them. I then moved over between her legs.

I positioned myself so that my body was leaning over her and my hands were placed around her shoulders. I was on all fours. I nudged her thigh to indicate that I wanted her to pull her knees up.

"Sumeet, what are you doing?" She asked again.

Instead of replying her I got up into a kneeling position, placed my hands around her legs and lifted them up. She resisted and tried to keep them down but I insisted and raised them finally.

"Sumeet, please don't. This is not right." She protested and looked down towards the area where our bodies were meeting. My penis was hard and lurking above her pussy. I looked at her pussy and then reached with one hand to touch her clit. She squirmed like I had touched her with a hot iron.

"No please. You are not supposed to be doing this."

I placed my thumb on it and pressed on it lightly. "Oh, Bhagvan (Lord), help me please." She cried. I was very gentle. I rubbed on it for a few moments and then I traced across her cunt with my thumb. She cried with anguish, "No, please stop. Please don't do this."

My thumb found her hole and paused. I pressed it downward until it started to enter her hole. She was really wet so it slid down with ease, but I didn't go in, only loitered around the opening. Then I brought my other hand down and pulled her pussy lips apart. I saw the pink area around her opening and I used my thumbs and forefingers to simultaneously squeeze and caress across the sides of her pussy. I was very gentle and she couldn't help but like the feel. Even though I was her son, still a man was caressing her pussy. She wasn't supposed to be excited, but she was Finally the urge took over her. I moved down on top of her and stretched my legs back. My cock was pointing down onto her soft mound. I moved back and forth while lowering my body right onto hers, until my dick made contact in the right area. I lowered my body on top of her, the soft, hard penis pressed on her puffed up clit. She yelled an unrecognizable word, almost like many words got jumbled up in her throat and came out as a mixed up sound. I moved down further and my penis traced on her pussy.

"No Sumeet! Please no." She repeated her mantra.

I grabbed my shaft with one hand, until its head found the area between her sacred lips and then moved it down until it wedged on top of the opening. She put her hands on my chest and tried to push me off. "No, Sumeet! Don't do this, please. Don't change our relationship. Stop what you are doing."

Pressing on my chest I applied pressure on my cock and her wet and slippery opening betrayed her resolve to not let me in. I started to enter her with ease.

"Noooo Sumeet! Noooo son! Noooooo!" I pressed down and the head of my dick made its way past her opening. I shoved it all the way in with one quick thrust.

"Hey Ram, help me please." She cried. "Oh Bhagven, what has happened?"

I reached under her and grabbed her shoulders. Then I slid my cock out slowly until it was about to exit and then shoved it down again. Up, in, up, in, until I developed a slow and forceful rhythm. I started to fuck my Hindu mother with the zeal of a rider on a galloping horse.

"My son is fucking me, Lord. My son is having sex with me." She cried. "Help me, Lord. My son is putting his thing inside my thing."

She was protesting but she was not resisting and that was important to me. I started pumping at a steady pace. I wasn't in a hurry, but at the same time I wasn't going easy on her. She was trembling against my thrusts.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" She could only stutter. "Sumeet, oh! Oh! Son!" She could only manage to say those as my thrusts made all the other words go back in.

I was not silent, I was uttering, "Ah! Ah! Ah!" to her. She clenched her teeth and the sound became, "Umph, umph, umph."

She was no more in a position to stop me from fucking her and I fucked her good. My thrusts started to touch a part of her that was not motherly, but womanly. The way her pussy was reacting to my thrusts, it was almost like it was hungry for them; like it was waiting all this time for them.

All her muscles were tightening but especially her cunt muscles. She bit her lips trying to keep her screams in. Her body was not completely under her control so it was difficult to prevent her middle part from convulsing with pleasure.

"Unh, unh, unh, unh, unh," she sang as I continued pumping. There were beads of perspiration on my forehead and the trickles of sweat down my chest. I was reaching a critical point. Suddenly she pulled hard on my buttocks and stretched herself upward into me. Then it happened. She became helpless. She thrust into me uncontrollably and then held herself and her pussy tight into my pelvic bone. "Sumeet, oh Sumeet," she cried.

I was unable to continue thrusting, as I was catching my breath. She said again, "Ooooh Sumeet, Ooooooh Sumeet. What have you done to me? What have you made me do?"

I just held my cock in a place as she jerked a couple of times and then held herself in place against me. Her butt was above the bed and airborne. "Unhhh, unhhh, arrrrghhh, aaaaaa!" She screamed and with that, her body eased.

Once she touched the bed again with her ass, I collapsed on top of her. She hugged me against her bosom. She held me tight. Her hands were on my back, drenched with my perspiration. I was still hard and still fully embedded inside of her. "Sumeet, speak to me, son. What have you done?"

I tried to say something but the words didn't come out. She held me against herself tight. She was waiting for my release as my thrusts became more and more forceful. I could feel the pressure building in my cock. One hard thrust and a hell broke loose. I was shooting and I was trying to hold on to her for dear life.

Once the storm subsided, she said, "I hope no one finds out what we have done."

"No," I said. "I won't tell anyone."

"It is not a matter of telling anyone but a matter to be taken more seriously" She said in a grim tone.

"What do you mean Ma?"

"Promise me you will never do such thing again"

How quickly she became a mother again from a woman was astonishing. I was in no mood to make false promises. When she saw me silent she spoke again. "I think what you did was not your conscious decision. You were surely under the spell of an evil spirit (yakshi)."

"Yes I think you are right Ma," I said seriously but inside I was laughing.

"Tomorrow I will take you to a Tantri baba who will cure you from yakshi."

Although I wanted some more sex immediately but I realized that time was not right. I would have to wait a little. I promised to obey her in future. With that both of us put our cloths back on us and went to sleep.

Next day we were supposed to go back to our town but my mother had other ideas. She wanted to take me to a Tantri. We took a local cab to cover some distance but our feet covered most of the distance. The tantri's house was deep in the jungle surrounded by trees. It was almost evening when we reached there. The tantri was sitting with some of his disciples and was sucking a pipe. As we bowed to pay him regards he looked at us suspiciously.

"Why you came, what is the matter?'

My mother searched for the right words and then said, "This boy is my son, but he is under a spell, I want you to cure him,"

"How can you be so sure that he is under a spell woman?' He asked.

"Because...." Mother again searched for the right words and then said, "Because... he tried to rape me."

"And you let that happen?"

"He forced me Baba jee... I..." She started sobbing.

"Okay I understand, I will see what can I do to get this boy free from any evil spell"

"Please do something," Mother requested like a woman in pain.

This talk made me a little frightened because I had no idea how that tantri will take my care. He saw me getting pale so he smiled and said, "Don't be afraid young man I will ask you to perform a ritual and then you will get rid of this yakshi forever."

"I will pay any amount for that baba," Mother assured him.

"Later" He said, "Just keep in mind that both of you will obey all my instructions otherwise I will not be successful and the yakshi may cause serious damage including death."

This made mother look pale but she said, "We will obey you baba,"

"The ritual will be performed at night till then you can rest in the room, my man will show to you."

He gestured to man who asked us to follow him. He took us to an empty room; leaving us there he left. As soon as he went away I asked mother to think again about the whole affair. I wanted to leave that place but my mother insisted on staying. As the night approached a man came and told us to wear white dresses before going again to Tantri baba. We had no option but to obey. This time we were taken to another room that had a huge ritual place in its centre. The room was lit with brass lamps and bright flowers were spread over the place of ritual. Inside the room tantri baba was present with a few assistants including a lady. When he saw us coming he started chanting mantras. With his eyes closed he spoke is terse words. As we stood in front of him he said to some unseen force,

"Hey yakshi why do you trouble them. What so you need as appeasement to go away. I will give you what ever you want." Then he kept listening in silence. After some time he opened his eyes and said that the yakshi has spoken to him. "She is sexually thirsty. She is asking for some thing that if I spell out may shock you, but then she only wants that to go away. Nothing else. Are you ready to take in what the yakshi has said?" Both mother and I agreed in unison without bothering about the consequences.

The tantri spoke again. "Listen carefully woman, your son's soul was your husband in the past birth. During that time your son's soul was a high cast Brahmin and he fell in love with your soul who was a low cast person. Both of you ran away and got married but the family caught you and did not allow the marriage to consummate. They killed the girl and let the boy free. From that day the girl's soul, which is, you in this birth is longing for consummating the marriage. The yakshi wants to be sexually satisfied; and has promised to go away."

"What we have to do baba" mother asked him in a trembling voice.

"For this your son has to have sexual intercourse with you. Are you prepared for that? I will have to prepare you to go back to your previous birth and then I will let you have sexual intercourse and once the yaksi is satisfied then she will disappear for eternity."

"I will proceed only if both of you will agree."

Both my mother and I looked towards each other. Before I say that I want to consult my mother in private she said, "Yes baba, we agree."

As tantri heard this he called mother to the centre and asked her to disrobe her sari and all other clothes. She was shy in getting naked in front of some strange people but she had no choice. She took off her sari and then her blouse then her bra and then she took off her petticoat. She stood naked in front of all of us. Frankly I was also having her complete picture for the first time. She was 40 years old but had the body of 30 years old.

She had large breasts with pink areolas that stood up stiff in the cold air. She had huge ass almost flat stomach and she had a thick bush covering her cunt .the tantri started to put vermilion on her, chanting some strange words, he told her that she have to remove the hair covering her cunt, and the hair under her arms and between her ass. She can only have hair on her head and all other body parts must be cleaned of hair. So stating that he asked his lady assistant for removing all body hair.

Mother was asked to lie down on the ritual platform and spread her thighs. The lady assistant took a sharp razor and shaved off her cunt hairs, and then she asked her to turn around and spread her ass cheeks and removed hair form around her ass hole and between her thighs. Then she shaved her under the arms and her legs.

Next mother was asked to bathe in the pond in the ashram and come back. She walked naked with her huge ass bouncing and looking at me seductively. The very thought of fucking mother gave me a raging hard on. When she came back, the tantri asked her to lie down again on the ritual platform. He applied vermion to her breasts, then on her pubic mound and then she was asked to sit up cross-legged.

Next tantri called me and asked me to disrobe. I was hesitating as I had a raging hard on, but somehow I took off my dress. I stood naked before all including mother with my thick cock standing up like a steel pipe. The tantri asked a male assistant to shave my unnecessary hairs too. The assistant took a razor and shaved hair around my cock and balls. I too had a bath and then asked to stand on the ritual platform.

The tantri chanted mantra and applied the vermilion on my cock and forehead. He asked me to tie the mangalasutra around my mother's neck; he himself poured oil into the homa fire. We are asked to sit cross- legged side by side. Then tantri chanted some mantra to make us hypnotized. After few minutes he told us that our previous birth souls has entered into us. In particular he said to me,

"You will now perform sexual intercourse and satisfy your wife so that I can drive her away once and for all. You have to perform to your best ability and make her sexually satisfied."

He then offered us a drink specially made to excite the sex centers of a brain. After I consumed it, I felt heat rising in my body that made my cock look like a horse cock. The tantri whispered me to take my mother in wedlock.

I stood up and took hold of her hand and then we lied down on the ritual bed covered in red cloth. Tantri continued his chanting and instructed every once else to maintain strict silence so as not to disturb us. I kissed my bride mother on her lips, she responded by moaning with pleasure. Our tongues intertwined, I touched her nipples and slowly sucked the nipples caressing the breasts. I sucked alternatively both the nipples, which hardened with sexual tension. I trailed kisses on her torso, to her belly and finally placed a kiss on her cleanly shaven mound.

I parted her thighs and opened her labia majoras, which were thick and engorged with blood swelling like a balloons. The labia minoras looked like a pomegranate opened out. The sexual scent of mother's womanhood was hitting my nostrils. I lowered my lips on her vulva and sucked on the nectar. She gasped and gave out a loud moan "Ahhhhh!!" I started flicking my long tongue over her inner cunt petals and spreads open the petals. All the while the tantri and his assistants were chanting the mantras louder and louder.

I saw that my mother's cunt lips flared open deep red in color; her clitoris peeked out from the hood like a man's cock. I had my face covered in her cream, which tasted sweet and intoxicating. The effect of the drink we had was slowly taking more effect making us sexually lust for each other. Mother moaned aloud "Oooohhhhhhh Aiiiieee, please fuck now."

I went on my knees and she closed her two hands around my cock. She licked it and then her mouth engulfed the cock head and she sucked it taking a large part into her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down as I thrust my hips in unison with her head moving up and down. She slowly played with my balls hanging low in the heat, filled with cock cream ready to spurt any moment. One of the tantri assistant standing near us and supervising the act touched me on my shoulder and whispered that I should discharge my cum into her womb for the act to take full effect.

Hearing this I pushed my mother back on the bed. She was a sight to watch with her head resting on the pillow, her hair splayed out, her breasts rising and falling with deep breathing, her nipples standing like two small cheries, her areolas red in color with the vermilion mixing with her sweat.

I went between her thighs and looked into her eyes, she smiled and placed the head of my mammoth cock over her sacred hole. The cock head spread the cunt lips apart and inch-by-inch filled her. The tantric chanting became an echo now as the sexual intercourse act was in the final stage. I put my palms by the side of mother's shoulders, while my cock was fully thrust inside her cunt. I started to fuck her in and out drawing the cock head until only the tip was inside then thrust all the way. She was screaming in lust,

"Fuck me pleeeeeezzze fuck me, fuck me! Ahhhhhhh! Ooooohhhh!" Her screams got louder with each thrust as I fucked her for half an hour without throwing my seed. Then She screamed loud enough to be heard half a mile away, "Aiiiiii!"

She clenched her thighs around my hips drawing me more in and then I exploded into her cunt. After crying like animals we collapsed over each other exhausted. Still I put my hands beneath her chin and kissed her deeply, sucked her breasts and then fell besides her. After about ten minuets we were given another potion to drink. Soon I had another raging hard on.

I again kissed mother on her breasts and she fed her huge mameries to my mouth. The tantri asked me to lie naked on the floor, and asked mother to stand over my legs. As she placed her thighs on each side of my hips, her big fat ass spread open revealing her pink cunt hole. She took my cock in her hands and placed my cock head at the lips of her cunt.

Next she pushed her hips down, eyes closed moaning deep and breathing hard as my cock impaled her like an animal. She pushed all the way down, her clit pressing against my cock, and then she started to slowly raise her hips up and down, her hand pressing against my chest. Again the fuck lasted for half an hour. Finally I exploded.

Now all the male assistants gathered around us naked and continued the chanting, each had his cock in his right hand and started pulling masturbating slowly in unison. In about 10 minutes they all ejaculated their cock cream on our bodies. The tantri rose and poured holy water over us and said that the yakshi had left us after being fully satisfied.

When we made it back to home I made it clear to my mother that tantri was wrong in saying that Yakshi has left. I yearn her body more than ever. She looked at me for a long time then started smiling. She hugged me and said,

"My darling I have given you my precious thing and I shall continue to give it to you as long as you want; but you shall promise me on four things"

"Mom, have I ever disobeyed? I know how you love me. I shall do anything you want me to do" I replied.

"I want only a promise that you will strictly observe these. First one is that you shall never touch a girl or boy for sex other than me till you finish your studies. Second one is that you shall never behave sexually in the presence of others. Third one is that you shall stop courting me on the day you are betrothed to a girl. Fourth one is that you shall never in your life go to a whore."

I religiously kept the four promises I gave my mother. We continued our relationship till I got a job and moved away from home to Karnataka. Whenever we wanted to have sex we went to my grandpa's house or on small tours to temples where we could share a room together and enjoy without any botheration. That saved me from the trouble of going after girls during study days. I always laughed at my friends who spent a lot on girls just for being with them without getting the moneys' worth.

Many friends of mine thought I was not normal because I show little interest in girls. They never knew I had an M. Phil in sex from the University of my Mother.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Fresh Perspective on Indian Live Sex and Live Porn India desiaks 0 9,206 03-13-2024, 01:53 PM
Last Post: desiaks
  Saali Adhi Gharwali - 2 ratanraj2301 1 11,042 03-12-2024, 11:57 AM
Last Post: volohan
Bug Jannath Ke Hoor's sashi_bond 0 2,097 02-29-2024, 12:54 PM
Last Post: sashi_bond
  महारानी देवरानी aamirhydkhan 211 308,030 12-20-2023, 03:29 AM
Last Post: aamirhydkhan
  गुलाबो Peacelover 19 27,722 12-04-2023, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Peacelover
Exclamation Meri sagi mom ki chudai-1 (How I became Incest) gotakaabhilash 6 39,707 12-02-2023, 01:36 PM
Last Post: gotakaabhilash
  दीदी को चुदवाया Ranu 101 516,899 11-27-2023, 01:13 AM
Last Post: Ranu
  Sach me Saali adhi Gharwali - Part 1 ratanraj2301 0 5,815 11-22-2023, 09:58 PM
Last Post: ratanraj2301
  Maa ka khayal Takecareofmeplease 25 223,288 11-08-2023, 01:58 PM
Last Post: peltat
  FFM sex series Part 1 सपना Popcorn 4 8,819 11-08-2023, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Popcorn