Chanda ki Chudai
10-11-2015, 01:58 PM,
Lightbulb  Chanda ki Chudai
After completing my first year of college, I moved to another town to do my engineering studies. Fortunately, my parents had good friends, Rajesh and Aruna, who had a jewelry business in this town and they arranged for me to stay with them. Rajesh was thirty-seven, his young wife Aruna was twenty Eight perhaps, and they were had married about six year ago. Aruna stayed at home, oversaw the housemaid in cooking, and did normal chores around the house. Even though she was very beautiful, I saw her as a family friend and not as the sexy woman that she really was. Soon we became good friends and I helped her with tasks around the house.
One of my tasks was to receive the milk, which was delivered early in the morning by the milkman’s wife, Chanda. The milkman, Shankar, was in his more than forties, and had a farm with cows, goats, chickens and a few sheep. He had gone all the way to the Kashmir valley to find a wife from a sheepherder’s family, and came back with a fair and beautiful young woman named Chanda. The only problem was that Chanda was much younger – only twenty years old – when she and Shankar got married a year ago. The rumor going around was that Shankar had paid a handsome sum of money to her parents in order to marry her.

I usually received the milk from Chanda, took the container inside, poured the milk into one of our containers, and returned Chanda’s container back to her, all rinsed and clean. She would always smile, say some kind words, seemed relieved at the fact that our house was her last stop, and go back to her home.

Chanda had a twinkle in her eye and a spring in her step. Her large breasts jiggled as she walked. She wore a cute nose ring, large dangling ear rings, and traditional Kashmiri dress, which consisted of a long flared skirt and a short tight blouse, exposing a good part of her midriff and her cute navel. She had a beautiful figure, and her large round breasts seemed to be struggling to be set free from the confines of her tight blouse, bounced as she walked (may be she doesn’t use bra) and were enough to give a dead man a hard-on. Sometimes, at the sight of her, my ‘morning wood’ turned into a raging erection, and I would to go to the bathroom, fantasize about her and masturbate in order to obtain some relief. I was just dying to suck on those big boobs and to fuck her young Kashmiri pink choot hard.

My good fortune came when Aruna along with her husband Rajesh went over to Delhi to spend a short vacation. I seized this opportunity, already had a plan with Chanda in mind, and told the housemaid to take a few days off and visit her family.

The housemaid was temporarily gone, and I had the house to myself. As usual Chanda came over with the milk which I promptly received, and I went indoors while she waited outside at the backdoor. I put my plan into operation, called out to her, and told her that I needed her help.

“Chanda, mujhe tumhare madad ki jarurat hai, tum karogi?” I tried to move the kitchen table over.

She came inside and helped me move the kitchen table. Oh, she was so beautiful!

Chanda was absolutely ravishing! She was very light skinned and had a flawless face. I couldn’t help staring at her big 36C boobs with nipples faintly visible, her slim waist and taut exposed tummy with the cutest belly button. Her cute little gold nose ring just added to her sexiness. Glancing at her feet, I noticed her toe rings and gold anklets that matched her long dangling gold pierced ear rings. This vision in front of me coupled with all the pent up emotions, made my cock hard as a rock.

In the old days of the Kashmiri kings, she would have been the king’s favorite wife, and the desire of all the males in his court. I could not resist my emotions, and I reached over and embraced her. Surprisingly, she did not resist. Then I kissed her on her lips, placed my palms on her breasts, and gently squeezed them. They felt very firm to my touch. She got a bit scared and looked around.

“”Aisa maath karo, koi dekhlega. Mein darthi hoon – Memsahib kahan hai Saab?”

I replied, ”Memsahib Delhi gayi hai – Abhi hum dono akhele hai.”)

Chanda was relieved at hearing this. I drew her towards me and kissed her on her full, rosebud lips and caressed her big boobs. From her eyes and her moaning I could tell she was longing for sex, and I lifted her in my arms, and carried her to my bedroom. 
“”Saab, dar lagta hai – samhalo Saab.. ye thik nahi hai..aahh”, she moaned as I pressed her boobs hard above her cloths.

She always referred to me as ‘Saab’, Hindi for sir.

She lay on the bed, I kissed her and desperately tried to undo her blouse, which was so tight because of her big boobs straining to be set free. Finally, I got her blouse off and she looked glorious in her dark blue lace bra. I could see the top portion of her milk-white twin globes with the outline of her nipples that were seeking freedom. I buried my head in the valley (Kashmir valley) formed by her breasts and gently kissed it. I reached behind her, deftly unhooked her bra, and freed her magnificent, perfect, twin globes, with their light brown areolas and erect, hard, light brown nipples. The faint outline of blue veins on the top portion of her breasts was clearly visible. This was a sight for the gods! I sucked on her nipples; first one and then the other.

Uuuuunnnnnhhhhh… ! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh… ! Oooooooowwwwwww… Saab!, ye kya kar rahe ho…aahh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmg gg” as she was getting a new experience of fondling boobs in right manner.

My hands dove under her skirt and I stuck my fingers under the elastic of her panties. I felt her smooth labia and immediately realized that she was clean-shaven and her entire mound, labia and pussy were hair free, as is the community tradition for girls in her Kashmiri village. This was the first time that I had experienced a clean-shaven pussy and found this extremely arousing.

My cock was fully erect, rock-hard, and the mushhrum head was covered with precum.

Then a naughty idea came to me. ‘Hhhhhhhmmmmmmm… ! Since Shankar is an uninteresting type of fellow, I wonder whether Chanda has ever had her pussy licked.’

Only one way to find out!

Leaving her boobs exposed to the fresh air, I dove under her skirt and quickly pulled down her dark blue lace panties, and removed them. I squashed her panties into a ball and put it to my face and took a deep whiff of it.

Chanda almost fainted with her blushing, and covered her face with both her hands and giggled. However, she was enjoying this type of worship. This was all very new to her and I was positive that I could satisfy her and myself very well. I planted a kiss on her pubic mound. She jumped a little bit. From her reaction, I knew immediately that she had never experienced the pleasures of oral sex. Oh, I was going to give her a good treat! I parted her legs and kissed her labia. Her smooth labia felt different and good! There was a look of apprehension on her face.

”Kyah, meri maal dek rehe ho? Pasand hai? “ She thought that I was just admiring her pussy.

I was encouraged and my tongue separated her inner lips and licked her wet pussy with some swift up and down strokes.

Chanda jerked, her body shuddered, and she jumped up.

”Uuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiii… hhhiiiii Bhagwan! Arreh Saab, kyah kar rahe ho? woh saaf nehi hai Saab. Uffffff… mat karo saaab” and she tried to push my head, but I hold her legs tight and wide open.

”Chanda meri jaan, ye to bahut achaa hai, ekdum saaf aur chikni.. kitni pyaari aur gulabi choot hai timhari meri jaan. Thumari choot bahut khubsurat aur majedhar hai.”)

Her pussy was very wet; she squirmed, giggled, blushed and enjoyed this newfound experience very much. This was conclusive proof, and I knew right then that she had never had her pussy licked ever before, and quickly removed her skirt and tossed it on a chair beside the bed.

Chanda looked so beautiful in her nakedness with her perfect, firm, twin globes and their erect hard nipples. Her tummy was flat, with the cutest belly button. Her hips were wide, her mound was fleshy, and her pouting labia tried to conceal most of her inner lips but left the tip of her swollen, blood engorged clitoris exposed. Chanda had a well-defined and symmetrical pussy. I parted her swollen labia with my fingers, and admired her pink vaginal entrance. Her smooth fleshy labia were almost pinkish and quite plump. They encircled and framed her petite inner lips, and provided a nice valley at the top, where her inner lips met and formed a tiny pink love bud; her beautiful inviting clitoris.

Free Savita Bhabhi &Velamma Comics @
10-11-2015, 01:58 PM,
RE: Chanda ki Chudai
The outer fringe of her inner lips had a slight brownish tint. They looked wonderful! Her clitoris was nestled in a valley, and the tip was always visible from under her hood. She had an exposed (not retracted) pink clitoris, swollen, engorged with blood and the whole thing was shaped like a tiny penis. This was the most beautiful pussy in the Kashmir valley! Chanda had no idea what a beautiful pussy she had. Because of her conservative upbringing, she thought that all girls had the ‘same thing’ and that it was for peeing; and when they got married, their husbands to put their ‘thing’ into it.

I reached over and picked up my cup of milk and poured a little on Chanda’s tummy, and licked it like a cat drinking milk. Chanda was tickled and giggled. Next, I placed her legs together and admired her slit. I then poured some milk on the Vee formed by her thighs, licked it and drank the milk. She enjoyed this body worship very much and was getting hornier. I parted her legs and started to lick her labia, inner lips, and vagina with some long strokes. Her plump labia and her inner lips were even more engorged with blood and now had become slightly reddish.

“Chanda, majaa aa raha hai kyah?”)

”Bahut achaa lag raha hai Saab; Issmeh itnaah maja hai mujhe pata hi nahin tha – aur karo Saab – meri choot ko kha jaao..aur chusooo..aaaaaaaahh .. please! “ she pulled my head and lifted her hips to make better contact of my tongue and her choot.

Her smooth, shaved pussy looked like Kunwari choot I could see her large erect clit, and slowly moved my tongue to the top part of her clitoral shaft, carefully avoiding the tip for later. Her clit was by now, fully exposed from under the hood – and very pink, almost reddish. She had goose bumps all over her body!

She cried out, “Aaaaaahhhhhh… ! Aaaaaahhhhhh…”Saab, mere andar dalo, meri choot me kuch dalo, mujhay apna lund dedo, meri choot maro abhi – jaldi karo Saab!” she was restless..and her choot was oozing with its tasty juice.

I was not done licking her tasty pussy, and wanted her to experience a good orgasm before I fucked her. She was hot and ready for the next phase of pussy licking. I moved her clit hood upwards with my fingers and fully exposed her swollen reddish clit. With my tongue, I flicked the exposed tip of her clit a few times. She jerked her entire body and shuddered. My tongue concentrated on her erect clit and gave it some fast licks up and down, and from side to side. I felt her pussy muscles spasm rhythmically. 
She screamed, “Uuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiii… Bhagwan! Oooooooowwwwwww. . Uuuuuu uuiiiiiiiiiii … ! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh… !”

She pleaded! ”Saab, meri choot maro! Jaldi Saab, jaldi karo! Meri choot barabar chodhhh… abhi! Andar dalo Saab!”

I quickly got out of my clothes, showed her my erect cock and pulled the foreskin a bit. The reddish glans was partially exposed. Her eyes widened in surprise.

“Saab, … tum mujhe maar daloge..Kitna bada hai Saab!..kitna mota hai.. aur bahut Khubsurath bhi hai!”)

She touched it, squeezed it, jerked it up and down, smiled, and then placed the tip of my cock at the entrance of her red choot hole.. I rubbed it vertically for few seconds and then set my wide supada on the hole..

I pushed, and Chanda squirmed, moving her pelvis, and it went inside her tight pussy.

She cried, ”Ooww, ooww, Oooohhhh,.. dheere.. tumhara lund bahut mota hai.. meri choot fat rahi hai…aahh. Kitna tight lag raha hai…” she was murmuring I was on my action ..after inserting half of my monster I started in and out motion, now she got relief.. and said Saab bahut acha lagtha – maro, maro, meri chooth maro!” this made me mad I pushed my lund till the depth of her uterous..and she sheik with pain..” aaaaaahhhh .. mar gayiiii…thoda ruko saab….! I stopeed fr few time and then started ramming her choot , initially slow strokes..choot was flowing ..and then ..I saw its comfortable and choot was also incommoding my lund … I pulled out complete length and stroked hard..

I fucked her with long hard strokes, and Chanda fucked me back by thrusting her body rhythmically, as my cock went in and out of her tight pussy. Then I adjusted the depth of my strokes, such that my mushroom glans would stimulate her G-Spot. She went wild!

”Ooooohhhhh…! Mere rajaaaaa., , zore se marrooohh..! faad do meri choot ko..mera harami budhdha to thik se chod nahi pata aaahh…tum faad do ..isaki pyaas bujhaa do..”

I fucked her harder and faster with long full strokes. She screamed with each stroke and then held me tight and flipped me over, put me on my back and got on top of me.

Chanda mounted me, ”Abhi dekho Saab, main bhi aapko bahut mazaa doongi.”) And she started to wildly move her butt up and down, and give my cock a good workout. I played with her boobs and nipples. Now, it was me who was the novice, in the hands of a skillful teacher.

As she fucked me, she would bend forward, and watch my cock go in and out of her hot pussy. Her petite pussy inner lips were draped on either side of my cock. I reached over and massaged her swollen clitoris.
“Uuuuuiiiiiii… Bhagwan! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh… ! ”Mujhe chodo Saab! Zor se chodo! Mere choot ke daane ko dabao Saab! “ She relaxed her pussy muscles and pounded my cock as her pelvis came downwards and then tightened her inner muscles as she firmly ‘milked’ my Lund. Her milking continued for another five minutes – I was in heaven! She went faster and faster!

She screamed, “Uuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiii… Bhagwan…! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh… ! Aaaaaaaiiiiiieeeee… ! Uuuummmmmaaaaaaa… Her tight pussy contracted even further. I felt the hot gush of her cum on my Lund , as she had a good strong orgasm.

Chanda didn’t stop. She continued her fucking at a slower pace. I placed my hands on her hips, and brought her pussy down on my cock, as I started to push my hips upwards. With each stroke, my full six inches of cock was buried deep inside her hot pussy. We had attained perfect rhythm and went faster and faster and then all of a sudden, she started fucking me furiously.

Chanda cried, ”Rajah aaj mujhe zor se chodojindagi me pehali baar aaj main acchee tarah chudwa rahi hoon. Shankar ka lund ithna bada aur kadak nahin…aur wo choot me dalne ke baad jhad jata hai..lund andar gaya ki nahi mujhe aaj tak pata nahi chala saab..aahh.. kitna maja hai chudwane me..”

She continued her downward movements in perfect rhythm to meet my upward thrusts. I reached over and massaged her erect clit with my wet fingers.

She cried, “Uuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiii… Bhagwan…! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh… ! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh ..! Uuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiii… Bhagwan…! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh… !” (”Meri choot zor se chodo Saab, aur zor se dhakke maro!”

I felt her choot muscles tighten as she had a second strong orgasm. I could not hold out any longer, sensed my impending ejaculation, and went faster. My semen boiled within my testicles and made its way to the tip of my bulging throbbing penis.

She knew how to milk my cock, and watched the expressions on my face, as she performed a good milking job on my cock. During each down stroke she relaxed her tight pussy muscles, and then tightened her already tight pussy muscles during each upstroke. Chanda smiled as she did this and I knew that she had something on her mind. She was milking my cock very well and waiting to watch my facial expressions as I exploded and shot my hot sperm deep inside her hot throbbing choot! She felt my cock enlarge and get stiffer and watched my face intently as she kept pounding her tight choot over my cock.

I screamed, “Oh Chanda! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh… ! Harder darling…! Harder…! I’m cumming…! Yasmeeeeeeeeennnnnn nnn…! Yasmeeeeeeeeennnnnn nnn…!” ”Jaldi chodo meri jaan! Jaldi chodo! Mera paani nikalne wala haiiiiii“ And I shot my sperm in several strong spurts into her hot throbbing choot as she fucked me faster and faster!

We lay down exhausted, and we both watched the cum drip out of her pussy in a steady trickle. Chanda giggled. I wiped her pussy, and then realized that we had been making love for a whole hour. Reality sunk in. I was very concerned that Shankar might miss her.

“Chanda, wo Shankar tumhe dhundhta huaa yahan to nahi aayega?”

“ fikar mat karo saab , wo aaj mandi gaya hai kuch bakriyan bechane… aur wo shaam ke pehale nahi lautega.”

In fact it was a signal for me that she wants this again and again… this feeling made my Lund again hard.
We had plenty of time, and I suggested another round. Her eyes lit up and she readily agreed.

“Meri choot ko bahut der tak chuso , Saab; Mujhe bahuut pasand hai.. bahut maja ata hai..mera pura paani pee jaao., apko malum hai maine pehali baar choot chuswaya aur mujhe bahut achcha laga.. tum kya mast jeebh ghumate ho saab.

“haan meri jaan.., Chanda, maine dekha I jaise hi maine tumhari naram aur garam choot par munh lagaya tum uchal padi thi.. meri jeebh tumhare choot ke andar jate hi tumhare chehare par aajeeb sa bhav tha..mujhe tabhi pata chal gaya ki tumhari ye pyari gulabi choot ko kisi ne aise pyaar nahi kiyia.

“Oh,.. ye bada ajeeb ehasas tha saab aur bahut hi majedaar.. mujhe kabhi iske bare me malum nahi tha. Sach me bahut maja ayaa..ab tak mujhe lagta tha ki sirf aurat hi mardon ka lund choot me leti hai aur unka paani nikalne tak hi sab kaam hota hai.. tumne to aaj mera bhi paani nikaal diya saab.. saab ek baat punchu..? Meri bina baal ki choot kaisi lagi saab? kya tumhe meri choot ko chatne me maja aaya? 

“ ye to do sawal hai// haan mujhe tumhari choot bahut pyaari lagi..ekdum Kunwari jaisi gulabi hai..aur ise chatne me aur tumhara juice peene me mujhe bhi achcha laga..aur tumhari chikni gulabi choot ne to mujh par jaadu kar diya hai jaan.. “ and I put my hand again on her choot.”lekin is par halke baal ho to aur maja ayega..ab mai ise fir se chusunga , chatunga aur fir tumhe achche se chodunga… tumhe kya pasand hai choot chuswana ya lund andar dal ke chudwana? 

“Uuuuummmm, mujhe dono hi pasand hai saab. Choot chatwana mere liye ekdum naya hai mai pehali baar itane achche se jhadi hoon saab..mujhe lagta hai tum meri choot ko chuso aur chato..uske baad mujhe bahut jabardast chodo…tumhare mote aur lambe lund se meri choot puri bhar jati hai..aur tum jab pura bahar nikal ke andar dalte ho tab aisa lagta hai ki ye mere munh taka a jayega..sach tumhara Lund bahut hi shandaar hai... 

“OK …to fir dono hi kaam karte hai.”

“Saab, kya tum chahate ho ki meri choot par halke baal hone se achcha lagega? Shankar bhi mujhase kabhi kabhi kehata hai ki baal mat kata karo..tumhe kya lagta hai saab?

“Chanda, tumhare kale bhure baal hai aur gori gulabi choot par ye bahut sundar lagenge.. 

She giggled, “thik hai mai ab saaf nahi karungi.. Shankar ko lagega ki maine uske kehane se ye kiya hai.. lekin kitne din lagenge isame?

“ Ek mahine me ho jayega.. tumhari choot kea as paas sunhari jhadi ho jayegi..oh mujhe to us din ka intezaar hai jaan.. sunhare ghunghrale baal aur gulabi choot.. tumhe bhi achcha lagega Chanda.” 

Iske baad hamne aur koyi baat nahi ki.. I just asked her to be on her hands and knee.. I went to her back.. and licked her choot for about more than half hour.. I also licked her ass hole this made her very hot.. Then I spit on my Lund, her choot was very wet.. I put it from back and entered in one thurst.. she shouted loud..aaaahhh. . mar gayiiiiii… saabb.. but I didn’t stop and fucked her hard till her choot was swelled.. I sprayed my hot juice in her choot then we lay for one hour and after that she get cleaned in bathroom.. dressed n kissed me.I did fuck her when she grew bush on her choot

Free Savita Bhabhi &Velamma Comics @

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Fresh Perspective on Indian Live Sex and Live Porn India desiaks 0 13,576 03-13-2024, 01:53 PM
Last Post: desiaks
  Saali Adhi Gharwali - 2 ratanraj2301 1 14,161 03-12-2024, 11:57 AM
Last Post: volohan
Bug Jannath Ke Hoor's sashi_bond 0 3,632 02-29-2024, 12:54 PM
Last Post: sashi_bond
  महारानी देवरानी aamirhydkhan 211 332,932 12-20-2023, 03:29 AM
Last Post: aamirhydkhan
  गुलाबो Peacelover 19 29,732 12-04-2023, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Peacelover
Exclamation Meri sagi mom ki chudai-1 (How I became Incest) gotakaabhilash 6 46,157 12-02-2023, 01:36 PM
Last Post: gotakaabhilash
  दीदी को चुदवाया Ranu 101 530,374 11-27-2023, 01:13 AM
Last Post: Ranu
  Sach me Saali adhi Gharwali - Part 1 ratanraj2301 0 7,571 11-22-2023, 09:58 PM
Last Post: ratanraj2301
  Maa ka khayal Takecareofmeplease 25 234,573 11-08-2023, 01:58 PM
Last Post: peltat
  FFM sex series Part 1 सपना Popcorn 4 10,219 11-08-2023, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Popcorn