Made love to Sania Mirza
12-08-2014, 04:20 PM,
Made love to Sania Mirza
One of the Jewellery chains in Kerala contacted me to get some VIP personalities to do their Jewellery advt. So I made contact with some of the VIPs of north Indian film industry & sports industry. One of the people I met was Sania Mirza & she was so enthusiastic to do the advt at any cost because the remuneration the jewellery chain was offering was a substantial amount. After our initial screening we had zeroed on getting Sania mirza but before we could get the message through. Her PA called me and asked to meet with Sania in her private residence. I obliged.

Once in her residence she told me that she needs that assignment badly and she was willing do anything for it. So I started thinking ok let’s play along with this for a while. So I lied to her that I had already zeroed in on an actress. So she said so what? You can change that.

She looked in my eyes (I will do anything) and started to unbutton my pants pulling me closer to the couch. I felt shaky and told her so. "You sit down on the couch then" she said and she kneeled in front of me. She pulled my boxer short down and kissed my dick.She lay down next to me, so I could caress her breasts. She got me a beer, took a sip and kissed me, letting the beer dribble into my mouth. After half an hour, she got down on her knees again. She sucked my cock for half an hour and then I took her pony tail and started to face fuck her. Her eyes got wide so I stopped and asked her if she was OK. She said she was surprised by my force but that she wanted me to go on. So I put my cock back in her mouth, had both hands on her cute head and fucked her face well. After me coming and her swallowing,I nervously slid my right hand down between her legs, I felt her hairs, they were soft and smooth and then I felt her lips, I slid a finger along her tiny slit easing them apart, tooling and forcing her lips parted and my finger eased inside her sort of pink hole, she placed my fingers where she wanted them, I strummed on her clit and almost at once she shivered and jerked holding back her moans, I could feel her rapid wetness, she pulled my hand away, "That’s enough, Thank you" she whispered....

She quickly pulled her knickers up followed by the sheet, my cock was rigid, I had a real desire to fuck Sania right then and there, I tried my luck and as she settled down I leaned over and whispered, "I really want fuck your brains out", in the light that was creeping in through the curtains I could see her face, she looked at me with a dirty smile and softly she replied, "I really like the sound of you fucking my brains out and I would love you to do it, but not here, not now, it’s too risky, you can have me another time”. So do we have a deal?
I thought to myself clever girl.
RE: Made love to Sania Mirza
So the next day Evening from my hotel apartment I made a call to Sania and told her to meet with me for the contract sign off. She arrived in hour’s time. I placed the contract on the table. She went through the contract and was happy with it.

Now for my reward .I went near her and started to kiss her. She laughed as I nibbled the side of her neck. I slowly ran my free hand down her neck, to her chest, stopping at the tip of her breast, right before touching her erect nipple. She started to move, but my other hand was still in her hair holding her head and I stopped her. "Don't move." I told her as my hand squeezed the sensitive nipple that protruded through her blouse. After a few seconds she started to kiss me, press her tongue into my mouth, and pulling me closer to her with her hands. As our bodies pressed together I could feel my hard-on press into her stomach. "Oh my, a little excited aren't we?" she asked, "Why don't you sit down."

Once I sat down she stood over me and began to unbutton my pants. First she slide off my jeans, I lifted my hips helping her pull them off. She started at the bulge in my briefs, and then she quickly pulled them off. My dick slapped up against my stomach, as she let out a slight gasp. "My god that is the prettiest cock I've ever seen." She told me. "Really?" I asked. "Oh yeah, it's longer, and it is a LOT thicker!" She answered.

She grabbed it and slowly started stroking it... She makes a few strokes, as my hips started to rise. "Oh," she giggled. "You like that? How about this sweetie." She knelt between my legs and took my cock in her mouth. I could feel her tongue circling my dick as her fingers rubbed my balls. Before long her head was bobbing up and down my length. Before long I blew my load into her mouth. I felt her lips tighten as I spewed. She sucked hard until she had swallowed most of my jizz. As she looked up I apologized for Cumming so quickly, and in her mouth. "It’s ok honey, I understand." She told me. "Do you feel up for some more?" "That depends," I told her, "What did you have in mind?" I asked.

She stood and began to finger herself. As I lay down I watched her as she stood over me, rubbing her self. I felt my dick stir as it started to get hard again. She moved down, slide off her sweats, and straddled my waist. "Do you wanna fuck me?" She asked. "Yes," I moaned. She slowly moved down over me, taking my entire dick into her pussy. As she slowly took me in she started to moan loader and loader.

"God you are so wide!! You are stretching my pussy so much!! God I want you!" She braced her hands on the floor above my shoulders and started riding my dick. I reached up above and started to rub my hands over her waist, ass, and breast. Her pussy felt incredible, with every thrust I could feel her tighten around my dick. Before long I stared raising my hips with her thrust, matching her rhythm. "That's it, fuck me! Fuck me.....Oh God you are thick! Just like that just like that....Oh god baby, yes! More... fuck me oh god." I started to stroke her breast moving my hands over her chest. "Oh god, pinch my nipples, pinch them....Yes!! God that feels sooo good...More! oh I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, Cum in my pussy ...Fill me up! Cum in me!!" At last I blew my load into her. I felt her tighten around me, as she exploded. Her back arched back, as she grinded her pelvis into my dick.

"Mmm,, you are better than I expected."

It was a great night and growing greater by the moment.
After an hour later I started to suck on her nipples as I digged my fingers in, first slowly and then faster as she got wetter I began to finger fuck her. My 7 inch hard cock sprung into the direction of her face, as I was stood up and she was on the edge of the bed. She willingly looked into my eyes and without hesitation started to lick the end of my pulsating cock. My hand eased her mouth around it and she began to slowly suck me off, twirling her tongue on the tip of my stiff cock. I held her head firm so I could go in a little deeper and before I knew it she was gargling.
She lowered her lowly wet fanny lips onto my face; I immediately grabbed her thighs and started to lick her, pulling her closer so she got the full force of my tongue.

I could hear her groaning slightly and that was the signal for me to get up, whilst she remained in the same position. I grabbed her pert bum and rubbed my cock on her now soaked pussy. I inserted my member from behind and began fucking her really hard, she squealed with joy and rose up a little so I could put my hands on her tits whilst fucking her. I could see them jingling as I fucked her harder and faster. I then turned her over and got back beneath her. She started inching slowly over my cock, gently it slipped inside her, and you could tell be the smile on her face as it slowly got deeper and deeper into her. She began to bounce on my cock; up and down she rose, riding me well and truly. She moaned and began to rub her tits, as she fucked me harder and faster. She bent down, close to my face. Grabbed both my wrists so she could thrust faster. I didn't want to come yet, but I was going to. So I quickly yanked my member out and got on top of her.
We went into the missionary position, this time me on top, I asked her if she wanted it hard, and she sharply replied with a 'Yes'. So I fucking ragged her and her surprise for being suck a good girl? As I could feel myself starting to leak, I yanked out my throbbing hard cock and she pulled her face up. I nodded and she smiled. She put her mouth around my cock again, I smashed my cock inside and my warm, hot cum went straight down her throat, with just a little bit dribbling out.
While I woke up In the morning I saw Sania had already taken her bath and was going through the contract. I invited her to have breakfast with me. She smiled in agreement. After I took a shower I joined her for the breakfast. We had a little bit of chat during that chat I came to know she was supposed to attend a 2pm Press conference. I told her to stay till then. She smiled back at me asked so what are we planning to do till then.

I then went close to her and made her sit on my lap. I then put my arms around her and started kissing her on her lips. "Ahhhhh." Her eyes closed. She was more than ready for what I had in mind. My mouth blazed a path down her neck and back up again. Then I gave her a love bite on her neck. I once again started kissing her. She was in her shorts and short t-shirt. I had made no moments towards getting those off her. I was just moving my hands all over her sexy body pressing every inch and her moans started growing.

I made her sit over me facing towards me and her legs of my 2 sides. I think her vagina could feel my strong throbbing cock from over the layers of clothes. Her moments to rub her pussy over my cock increased involuntarily. I just couldn’t contain my heat and I took her top & bra off her body. She stretched herself such that her nipples reached my lips. I kissed all over her boobs to finally reach her nipple. I began kissing her tenderly but passionately. I took her nipple into my fingers and was pinching it, and then I took it into my mouth, bit it slightly, licked and sucked it making Sania tremble with desire. My lips kept on working on the nipple teasing it, licking it and even blowing at it. The second nipple was in my hand and I was preparing it for my mouth caress. My other hand was moving slowly to her pussy, to her treasure. I felt her panties were wet. I spread her labia with my two fingers and put them into her vagina. Sania began twitching and I went on penetrating her pussy. My mouth was licking the nipple and biting it while my digits were dancing in her depth. Each thrust of my fingers made her vagina squeeze them. She squeezed her walls and my fingers were embraced tightly. She held My head very close, crushing her boobs .After few minutes She had her biggest, wildest and most satisfying orgasm .She just fell lifeless into my arms after her orgasm.

Our senses were back and we were ready to play again. I pushed down her short, panties and my underwear. I opened her pussy for me. I first kissed her pussy till the juices started flowing again and she was well lubricated. I then inserted my fingers and started moving my hands. She took my cock and kept its tip on her pussy and sat on me, pushing my cock all the way inside her. Hmmmmmmmm it was most unforgettable moment of my life, I was making love to Sania, the girl of dreams for many men. We were filled with pleasure into tiniest cell of our bodies. Her legs squeezed me and she started riding my cock. I held her ass and kept hitting them in between. I was sucking her tits all the time. After around 10 minutes I stopped and made her remove the cock from her pussy.
There was a big table in the middle of the room. I laid Sania on the table, I started caressing her. I took my penis out and passed it over her belly. Sania suddenly rose and took the cock into her mouth. She wrapped the head with her lips while her tongue was pressing on the fraenum. I gave a scream she squeezed the head with her lips very tightly and then pushed my cock very deep. I rolled my eyes… Her tongue was making circular movements around my organ and she swallowed it deeply as no one before her…

Restraining myself was far beyond my strength and her pussy was flowing abundantly. The small room was filled with the smell of our juices. I took my phallus out of her mouth and thrust into her vagina sharply having positioned Sania in a doggy style. She gripped the edges of the table with her hands and started impaling on my cock furiously.

I would enter her deeply pawing her breasts rudely. She was moaning loudly that was turning me on again and again. I fucked her princess fiercely watching her vulva lips spreading for me. My balls were slapping the labia bringing additional pleasure to the girl.She increased the tempo and I realized she was close to her climax. I thrust as deep as I could and it seemed to me my cock entered her womb. Sania let out a long moan and started shaking being consumed by a strong orgasm. When it was over she collapsed on the table but I resumed fucking and was drilling into her with fresh enthusiasm.

Then I put the head of my fully erect cock in her mouth it opened her mouth wide but I didn’t stop there. I shoved my cock down her throat until she gagged and coughed on it. She started gagging and spitting on my cock, only giving it more lubrication. Saliva was poring out of her mouth down her face over to her eyes. She sucked all 7” of my cock balls deep each time until I finally shot my cum in her mouth and on her face. She gargled some and let it drip out her mouth onto her breast and eventually licked that up too. When she was done sucking cock and gagging it so fucking hard, her eyes were white and make-up was running off her face. I grabbed the oil, and told her to turn over. I poured a large amount of oil on her bubble butt! It was so fucking wet and huge! I rubbed it really good, and fingered her ass hole just a bit.

“Do you like it in your ass?”

“Oh, yeas! Please fuck my tight ass!”

First I licked it just to get a taste, and her ass hole tasted really good! Then I took my now erect cock and forced it in her virgin ass hole. She screamed with which sounded like all her might, I felt her ass contract around my cock.
I made long hard strokes pulling all the way out and thrusting in with all my force! Using all muscle I was shoving my cock in and out of her ass. When she finally couldn’t take it any longer, she stopped and told me to lay down. She climbed on top of me and went to work. She made sure she could impale her pussy on all of my 7 inches! I could tell she was in love with it, because it was like nothing she ever had, she was wild on top riding me like a horse, screaming, moaning! I think she was very close to Cumming, so was I. a few more hard strokes and jumps on my cock and she yelled like a beast! She was crying very loudly, and I could feel her pussy muscles contract around my cock! After she was over, I got up, put her on her knees, and made her suck on my cock. She grabbed it with her hands, stroking it really hard, and taking all of my erection down her throat! That was so much for me, so I just came all over her face! Now my cum was even more, than previous cum shot, I counted 7 long white shots!

We were lying on the table, panting and exhausted, her face still covered in my cum. Cum was dripping off her face to her chin and some drops were on her tits. When I woke up she had left with the contract. In place of the contract she had placed note sayings see you in Kerala stud.
6 months passed by finally that day arrived when I had to receive Sania in Kochi airport. She had come with 3 of her body guards. Once we checked into the hotel it was already evening. She sent her body guards to the adjacent room. She told me to wait while she went to freshen up. Once she was freshening up. We walked to the bed, sat on the bed and kissed for a while. My hands creeping up under her blouse as she moaned into my mouth. I opened her blouse and let her D- cup tits out of their confinement. I sat up, looking down at her naked tits. She was breathing heavily as I watched her chest rapidly rise and fall. I reached out to graze a nail across one of her erect nipples, she bit back a moan, but I could tell the way her eyes dilated that she was enjoying what I was doing. My hand trailed down her breasts to the edge of her jeans and back up again. By the third time she was writhing on my bed, but I wanted her begging me before I gave her what she wanted.

Her moaning started to get throatier while I was enjoying her bountiful harvest. While this was going on, I reached around her with one hand and started to unzip her pants from the zipper over her tight round ass. Her breasts being taken care of, I started my way down with my tongue, licking and tasting her flat stomach meanwhile I started to pull her pants down, exposing her hot wet juicy sex.
My fingers made their way to her pussy lips and started rubbing them lightly, with moans of pleasure emanating from Sania in appreciation. After this for a few seconds I started licking the lips and slowly opened them up, exposing one pink pussy. I licked a finger and made her shudder as I penetrated her with my finger while licking her. She started thrashing about on the couch and pushing my face closer to her, as if I wasn't close enough. Whispers of, "Please Will, do it more" and "Lick my pussy baby, make me feel good" just pushed me farther. I slid two then three fingers inside as she started bucking and fucking my fingers. While all this was happening I decided to go farther than I originally thought and shoved a thumb up her tight puckered asshole. She started to scream out for more, but I reminded her to keep quiet so as not to get caught. She took a pillow and smothered her face and screams as I continued playing with her and driving her nuts.

Once I was done with this, I pulled my fingers out and started to undo my clothes so I would be nude with her. "Sweetheart let me pleasure you. I need to taste you." I told her as I licked the entire length of her wet slit. Making her moan in pleasure, her head thrown back on the bed, her hands buried in the comforter. I knew she was totally mine now. Her pussy was totally exposed, and oh so wet. My tongue slid deep into her soft nether lips, parting them licking her entire slit from ass crack to clit. As I stopped at her clit I felt her jolt upright and smiled. "Yes, that's right baby, feel what I'm doing to you. Come for me, Sania. Let yourself go and come for me." I told her before I went back to work licking and sucking on her delicious pussy. My hand snaked down to her asshole, I gather a little of her own juices on my finger and slowly rubbed it around her hole in preparation to slide it in at the right moment, which I knew by the sounds she was making would be soon. Still aroused, I took her in my arms, never letting on what I was doing and laid her down in the middle of the bed, I positioned myself between her legs. As soon as I had her in place I stopped kissing her and made my way down to her downy-covered pussy. My fingers touched the place and she let out a small squeal. She also started to moan loudly. I gave her in long slow strokes, rubbing her clit with one hand. She was quivering with pleasure and moaning as I plunged into her. It took more than ten minutes for me to come to an orgasm. By that time she came to orgasm twice. She trembled each time she met orgasmic stroke. Finally I sprayed my semen inside her.

After an hour later, She said, "Now it's time for me to work you, baby. Sit down for me." I complied and she crouched down on her knees. Her hand gripped my Purple Headed Beast and started to stroke it. I was afraid that I would blow my load very quick, but she knew how to blow a cock and during the entire time of her slurping her mouth all over it, playing and sucking my balls, and playing with the veins protruding from it, I didn't shoot.

After she sucked me hard and made my organ all lubed with her saliva, she sat up and straddled my Unit with her pussy dangling just barely out of the reach of its head. She looked at me in the eyes and said, “This is going to be great, just sit back and enjoy the ride, my stud."

My mind was put into neutral as, like a wraith, she glided down and slipped the head of my cock into her soft pink confines. She threw her head back and groaned as she continued to slide down my pole. She finally hit bottom and I hit the end of her too. She then really started to ride me up and down. The sounds of the pre-lubed pussy and cock sliding along slurping and slipping were very hot. Her hair bounced along as well as her breasts, which I gladly grabbed and fondled and sucked as she rode my prick. She moaned, groaned and gasped for breath after every thrust inside her and I was starting to moan and groan with her. After a seemed like an eternity, I grabbed hold of her hips and started to take control of the fucking, moving her hips in concert with the upward thrusts of my cock inside her hole.

The couch creaked as I really started giving it to Sania. Breathy phrases of, "Don't stop, fill my pussy with your cock!" and "Fuck me baby, Yeah that's it, Do me, you raging Stallion!" filled my ears and I would reply with, "God your pussy is so good. Milk me baby, make me cum inside you" and "Never stop taking it in Sania, I'll never stop slipping it to you."

My balls started to burn and boil. I knew that I was going to cum pretty quick here and Sania moans were getting louder. I felt a shudder inside her and her pussy muscles contracted around my schlong, like a snake, milking me as she climaxed. With no more time to waste, I slammed her hips into me and in one fell swoop, held her to me as I drove my cock to the back of her pussy walls while shooting my hot seed inside her womb. Spurt after spurt was sent into her, filling her up and it started to leak out a bit down her legs.

She collapsed onto me and tried to regain her breath. My cock returned to normal and with a plop fell out of her pussy. We held each other and I smelled her hair, which had the smell of strawberries, the smell of sweat and the smell of sex rising from between her legs and mine.

In The morning we kissed and proceeded to clean up and get dressed again. After we got ready, I opened the door and didn't see anybody, so we left quickly and went to shooting.

The end..........

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Fresh Perspective on Indian Live Sex and Live Porn India desiaks 0 13,163 03-13-2024, 01:53 PM
Last Post: desiaks
  Saali Adhi Gharwali - 2 ratanraj2301 1 13,831 03-12-2024, 11:57 AM
Last Post: volohan
Bug Jannath Ke Hoor's sashi_bond 0 3,461 02-29-2024, 12:54 PM
Last Post: sashi_bond
  महारानी देवरानी aamirhydkhan 211 330,198 12-20-2023, 03:29 AM
Last Post: aamirhydkhan
  गुलाबो Peacelover 19 29,509 12-04-2023, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Peacelover
Exclamation Meri sagi mom ki chudai-1 (How I became Incest) gotakaabhilash 6 45,478 12-02-2023, 01:36 PM
Last Post: gotakaabhilash
  दीदी को चुदवाया Ranu 101 528,945 11-27-2023, 01:13 AM
Last Post: Ranu
  Sach me Saali adhi Gharwali - Part 1 ratanraj2301 0 7,362 11-22-2023, 09:58 PM
Last Post: ratanraj2301
  Maa ka khayal Takecareofmeplease 25 233,373 11-08-2023, 01:58 PM
Last Post: peltat
  FFM sex series Part 1 सपना Popcorn 4 10,084 11-08-2023, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Popcorn