10 years to Sapna (My MIL’s Friend)
03-20-2014, 04:02 PM,
10 years to Sapna (My MIL’s Friend)
My Mother-in-law’s close friend , Sapna Aunt (very pretty rich lady and my mother in law Varinder (my wife’s aunt) told her about our relations) , came over today. She was supposed to come tomorrow when the kids don’t have school. Apparently she thought it was today. Or at least, that’s what she said. Judging by the way she was dressed, she was not planning on playing with her friend Varinder’s grandson. She was wearing a short black skirt and a white blouse. I’ve known her for 10 years and never seen her wear such a short skirt. But she looked good and it showed of her nice legs. Maybe a dress or knee length skirt for special occasions, but never casually and never this short. Further, her white blouse was quite translucent and she was obviously not wearing a bra as I could see the dark circles of her aereolas and her nipples jutting through the lightweight material. I invited her in for coffee while we discussed the confusion. I work out of my home and just had my sweats on, no underwear and a t-shirt.

She sat at the table and faced me while I prepared the coffee. I couldn’t help but glance at her tits from time to time. I was surprised by how upright her 60 year old tits stood and by the thickness and firmness of her nipples. I knew her husband and her rarely slept together, he usually slept on the couch in his office. A number of times I’d been to her house for various occasions and stole away to search through her dirty clothes hamper looking for her worn panties.

The last time I’d been there, about a month ago, I’d found a pair right on top. They were white, nylon with a cotton crotch which was absolutely soaked with her pussy cum. It was still warm and slippery. At the time, I couldn’t help myself and moved the panties to my face where I inhaled a huge whiff of her cunt odor. My cock, which had sprung to attention before I’d even gotten to the laundry room, was now oozing precum. I couldn’t help it, I had to take my cock out as I stuck my tongue out slowly, letting the tip just barely brush the material and take in the tangy sweet slime coating her panel. The whole time I’m thinking how could she have been so wet? She must have been fingering herself right before we’d gotten there. The thought of that as well as my tongue lapping at her fresh cunt juice, whose flavor was wonderful, sweeter and stronger than my wife’s, brought me to orgasm within a minute, which was good since someone could come looking for me at any time. As I felt my cum start to surge in my balls, I panicked since I didn’t have anywhere to squirt my cum. As much as I didn’t want to, I lowered the panties and began using the slippery crotch of Sapna’s panty’s to jerk off my rigid throbbing cock. I still had her odor coursing through my nose and it made my cock start spasm as the cum began to squirt out. I cupped the panty’s over the end of my dick to keep the powerful stream from landing on the carpet. I must have shot out 4 or 5 thick ropes of cum into her panty shield. I used the ass part of her panty’s to clean off my cock and wipe off the cum residue. I balled them up and put them back in the hamper, burying them down in the pile hoping they’d dry by the time she got to them.
Anyway, so here it was, a month later, and she’s sitting in my kitchen, boy is at school, wife’s at work, and her nipples are staring straight at me. Her skirt, which was about 4″ above her feet when she was standing, is now pulled up so that only a few inches of the skirt are stretched tight over the upper part of her thigh. She should have her legs crossed or knees pushed together if she were behaving like a regular mother-in-law, but not Sapna, she had her thighs spread as far apart as the skirt allowed, which frankly, wasn’t far enough. However, still, they were spread enough to; A) look very inviting and B) allow me to see the beautiful white triangle of her panties. She had to know that I was beaming up her skirt every chance I had and that her nipples were basically right out in the open for me to see. I mean come on, she had to! Then, as I was trying to open one of the paper filters to put in the coffee maker, it slipped out of my hand and landed on the floor no more than 1feet in front of her open thighs. I bent down to pick it up and took the opportunity to steal a direct glance right up her skirt. I couldn’t believe what I saw! It was the same pair of panties that both she and I had secreted our juices into a month earlier. I was so surprised to recognize the panties that I lingered a bit longer than maybe I should have. I could swear, she tried to open her thighs even further but the skirt was simply too tight. But Sapna quickly slid forward to the edge of the chair, allowing her to go ahead and spread them wider. She moved only a few inches closer, but enough to let me see that the panel of her panty’s were dark from the moisture slowly leaking from her aching cunt. When I stood up I’m sure my face was beat red, but more importantly, my cock had hardened immediately upon seeing so clearly up her skirt and between her soft milky thighs, being so sure she had intentionally slid forward to give me a better view of her soaking wet pussy. Since my cock was not encased by underwear, only the thin sheet of my nylon sweats, it’s 6 inches jutted out noticeably. But shit, she’s my mother-in-law’s friends for God sake. The friend of my wife’s Aunt! I couldn’t just jump her! I had to let her make the first move if she wanted to fuck her close friends son-in-law. Maybe she already had!

With that thought in mind, I tried to casually comment about how nice she looked, that I hadn’t seen her in such, well, sexy clothes before. Her next comment just about made me cum in my pants. She said, “do you see anything you recognize?” I still couldn’t get with the program and said, “what do you mean?” Well, I guess she’d had enough games. She said, “well, in case you didn’t notice while you were staring up my skirt, I’m wearing the same pair of panty’s that you ejaculated into a few weeks ago” I enjoyed the innocent game so responded with, ” oh my god, what are you talking about? How did you know?” “How did I know?” she asked. “Because, I fingered myself to a huge orgasm thinking about you right before you got over to my house last time. I came so much I had to change my panty’s. When I took them off I saw how much cum I had leaked into them, then, when I saw you head downstairs, I followed you and saw what you did. After you left, I dug out my panty’s and unfolded them to find one of the biggest pools of cum I’ve ever seen in my life, and, actually, the only cum I’ve seen for at least 10 years!” The sight of it made me so horny I actually put my own panty’s to my mouth and sucked your liquid right out and into my mouth. And I have to say, the taste of your slimy salty cum mixed with my juices made me soil the panty’s that I had changed into.” With that she stood up and peeled down her panty’s. She handed them to me, crotch panel first, and said, here, if you like the sent of them so much, lick these fresh ones that I’ve had on since this morning thinking about you. The panel was so wet I could have wrung it out. Instead I did as I was told and put them to my nose and mouth. As I did so, Sapna dropped to her knees and pulled down my sweats allowing my turgid cock to spring loose. As it did so, a large drop of precum that had been building flung right onto my lovely aunt’s cheek. She used her index finger to wipe it off and slowly put it to her tongue. She licked it off as I looked down at her, smearing her slimy cunt crotch of her panties over my nose and mouth, the damp, rich odor intoxicating me to the point that I forgot entirely that this was my wifes mom, my mother-in-law’s friend Sapna, and simply wanted to fuck her and suck her in every possible way. She had taken my cock in her hand and was licking the head wonderfully, fully enjoying the steady oozing of precum and using it to nicely lube the shaft of my cock, her hand now beginning to stroke it. Ahhhh, if only my wife knew how to do this so well! She started sliding her mouth further and further down my shaft, occasionally taking it out and just using her hand so that she could lower her head further and lick my balls. Her other hand had reached around my ass and was gently massaging my ass cheek and gradually working her fingers further into my ass crack. Her long soft fingers were nearing my anus and the thought of my mother-in-law’s friend actually touching my little brown puckered hole was moving me dangerously close to cumming. She was slurping my cock deeply now and moaning, seeming to enjoy it as much as I was. When she had my cock buried all the way in her mouth she moved her free hand down to her pussy which I could hear slopping around as she fingered herself. It was a beautiful site as I looked down at Sapna with my cock buried to the hilt in her mouth and her hand buried up inside her cunt. She continued to work her fingers further inside my ass crack. Her middle finger began to tickly my anus. She pulled it back and to my surprise, stuck it into her mouth. She removed it quickly and put it right back to my asshole. She had put a thick mixture of saliva and my precum on it which allowed her to puncture my anus with her long slender finger and begin to easily work it up into my ass tube. The feeling was like nothing I’d ever experienced. My own mother in law’s friend sucking my cock like a fiend while finger fucking my ass! Suddenly she stopped sucking my cock and just leaned her head into me, looking down at the floor. I thought maybe she was having second thoughts and feeling bad about what we were doing….but then I saw her hand up her skirt moving even faster and more intensely, she began to shake and moan, louder and louder. “uhhhhh, ohhhhh, goooooodddd, yaaaaaaaaaa, shit, I’m cummmmmmmmmmming, so hard, god I’m cumminggggg so gooooooood and suddenly fluid starting dripping out of her cunt onto our hardwood floor as she shook and moaned. Ahhhhhhhhhh, and then a big squirt, almost like pee, gushed out and made a big puddle on the floor. Sapna aunt shook with the intensity of the orgasm. That was all I could take, watching her squirt loads of her pussy juice all over my kitchen floor while she buried her finger up my ass was just too much. So I sucked the crotch of her panty’s all the way into my mouth as I moaned out to her, ” GOD, I’m cumming tooooooo, and just as she looked up the first giant rope of cum streamed out of the end of my raging cock. It shot so fast and so far it hit the top of her hair and went right over her head, landing on the far side of her, the second stream though, hit her right on the nose and forehead, making her jerk back in surprise…my cock though was pulsing uncontrollably and cum was streaming out of it, squirt after squirt after squirt, coating her cheek and running down over her mouth which was now open, trying to catch the thick strands of my cum that continued to squirt out as my hand pistoned up and down my shaft. The cum was running down her chin now, dripping onto the white translucent blouse, making it even more see through wherever the cum landed. Finally, the streams subsided and she grabbed my cock and began to suck wildly to get the last few drops out. She rubbed my still pulsating cock over her face, smearing the thick blobs of cum across both cheeks and down into her mouth.

Even though I had just unloaded more cum onto her face then I’d ever shot before in my life, my cock remained hard as her finger continued to slide in and out of my anus. I had to taste her cunt and drink some of that juice she had just pissed on my floor. I couldn’t wait to feel her erect nipples and do to her anus what she was presently doing to mine and that I always did to my wifes to intensify her orgasms. I pushed Sapna onto her back, forced her thighs apart pushing her skirt up to her waist as I did so. I looked at her cunt and smiled at what I saw. My mother-in-law’s friend Sapna shaved her pussy bald! It was gorgeous! I slammed my head down and began to lap up her juices which were spread thickly all over her cunt lips and down her white thights. She held my head and moaned. Her clit, which was much larger than my wifes, stuck out like a pencil eraser which I licked and teased mercilessly. I used my hands to pull apart her lips, giving me clear access to the entire sensitive folds of her 56 year old, dripping wet cunt. As I played with her clit with my finger, I pushed her legs back over towards her head and began to lap up the cunt juice that was rolling down her crack towards her ass hole. She began to moan as my tongue neared that dark stinky little cave. I rolled my tongue around the perimeter, occasionally darting my tongue onto the center of her puckered anus, then, as it got wetter, and listening to her moans of encouragement, I began to probe her anus with my tongue, licking it fully now and forcing my tongue further and further into it. It was so tight that it was tough to do, but judging by her moans getting louder, Sapna was thoroughly enjoying the penetration of her ass by my tongue. I removed my tongue and replaced it with a finger, gently fucking it further up into her ass as my tongue went back to her clit. Within seconds she began moaning and bucking. Oh god, yessssssssss, I……I …..I like that,,,yessss, push it in my butt, push it in, goddddddddd, yesssssssss, oh shittttttttttttttttt, I’m cumming again, goooooooodddddddddd, oh oh ohhhhhhhhhh, here I cummmmmm!!!!!!!!! She screamed and as she did a thick forceful stream of thick slippery juice ejaculated out of her cunt and onto my face. I opened my mouth letting the second squirt fill it. I’d never really believed that women could do this, always figuring the pictures I’d seen were just water or pee but this, this was real cum, thick, sweet, tangy salty juice flooding and shooting out of my mother-in-laws friend Sapna’s cunt. This must have been how her panty’s had gotten so coated! The cum subsided and just dripped out of her cunt and down over her anus which was now well lubed, so I pulled up and aimed my cock right at her slightly opened ass hole and began to push it in. Noooooooooo, she started to say, I’ve never……..but as my cock slowly forced her sphincter apart she began to moan again, oh god, I I like that!@ Shit, I actually like my friend’s son-in-laws huge cock up my ass! Now she was getting into the spirit of things! Yes, yes fuck me up the ass, I like your cock in my butt. Do you fuck my Varinder (My Mother In Law) in the ass? Huh? Do you fuck my friend this good? God she is so lucky! Yes Yes, please fuck me up my but, godddddddddd, I’m cumming again! As she said this I pushed my cock all the way inside her ass, getting the last few inches buried, god it was tight and good and as her cunt once again depleted the fluids all over my cock, lubing it even more, I began to shoot my load up her ass as her sphincter squeezed me so tight as it tried to push out this huge log of a cock that was not intended for an asshole. “Oh god Sapna, Sapna I’m cumming, I’m cummmmming! Oh I squirting my cum in your ass, oh ya, it’s so tight so good, it’s squirting! Oh god ohhhhhhh, yaaaaa, fuckkkkkkkk!” Sapna encouraged my load to spray furiously inside her shit hole, bucking furiously and screaming at me, “yes, fuck my ass, cum in my ass, oh I like it godddddd!”

We laid there on the floor for a minute, both gasping for air, waiting for my cock to soften and slide out of her ass more easily. She wrapped her arms around me and said, “this is so wrong, but feels so right! I’ve never ever cum so much, so hard and I’ve never actually had my body do what it did just now.” As we laid there I shifted a bit so I could play with her nipples which had been on my mind since she first showed up. They had softened since we’d both cum and I’d shot my load up her ass, but as I began to rub my hands over them on the outside of her cum stained blouse, they quickly filled with blood and became immensely erect again. “Oh no, don’t, they’re so sensitive, you’re going to get me going all over again.” “That’s the idea I replied.” I unbuttoned her blouse, which was hardly necessary but did it anyway. I began to suck on her nipples and flipping them with my tongue. Sapna’s nipples grew hard and thick, and the little bumps around them rose up, adding to her sensitivity. Sapna aunt began to moan and push her hips up and grind her still wet cunt up against my hardening cock. I pulled one nipple and then the other up into my mouth, eliciting soft moans from her, mmmmmmmmmmm, yaaaa, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that’s so niiiiiiiceeeeeeeeeeee. I reached down between her thighs and began sliding my fingers up and down her cunt slit, letting my hand drop all the way down her crack to her still gaping anus. I could feel that my load of cum was slowling oozing out and it lubed her ass nicely. I alternated punching my fingers into her ass and then her cunt and then both at the same time. Sapna’s breathing got heavy and her moans got louder. I wanted her to squirt her cum in my mouth again, so I stood up and guided her into our bedroom and laid down on the bed, directing her into the 69 position so that she was squatting over my mouth with her cunt and could suck my cock, still damp with her ass juice and my cum reminents. I began to lick her cunt frantically as I pushed a second finger into her ass. Then I tongued her ass. I guess she finally gave in that she liked having her ass toyed with because it only took a few minutes of this before she began again. Ohhhhhhh, gooooooood, yesssssssssssss, (some of it was a bit muffled since my raging cock was once again stuffed in her small mouth.) Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt I’m cummmmmmmmmmmmming again……oh it’s going to squirt all over youuuuu, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh and her gyrating hips lifted up and down and then a hot salty stream of thick fluid sprayed out into my open mouth and all over my face. It was a huge stream followed by steady drips. It was so luscious it made me want to unload by jiz up into her face, but I knew I wanted to fuck her cunt. I pushed her off and rolled over on top, ramming my raging hardon into her sopping wet cunt. It had been so long since she had fucked anyone that her pussy was twice as tight as my wifes and she almost screamed in agony as I pierced. Her. “God you’re tight Sapna” I began fucking her hard, pounding in and out as far as I could. My balls slapping and splashing against her wet anus. I reached down, pulling her thighs up so I could get my hands under her ass. As I rammed my cock in her I began to slide my fingers in and out of her ass hole again. She moaned, yesssssss, I like that, double fuck me like that, oh godddddddddddd, finger fuck my ass with your cock in my pussy. I’m cumming again! Shittttttttttttttttt, OH OH OH, got it’s cummming, I felt her gush of slime squirt from around my cock, soaking my bed. Shit, where do you get it all Sapna? I don’t know, it’s never happened to me so I guess it’s a life time of saving it up! The warm fluid lubing my cock was too much and I felt the beginnings of my 4th orgasm start way down in my balls. Godd sapna, I love it so much when you squirt your cum all over me, it makes me cum and I’m going to, I’m going to spray it all over those hard nipples of yours! Just saying that put me over the edge. I had to quickly pull out of her tight cunt, I scrambled up her belly with my cock starting to pulse and surge….Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, I’m cumming as once again, my cock started spraying loads of cum all over Sapna’s 56 year old face and she tried to catch it in her mouth. As the squirts subsided, I let the rest drip onto her still incredible hard and erect nipples.

When Sapna finally went home, she was still oozing cum out of her ass, had cum on her hair and tits, and her anus was still wide open. Her blouse had cum on it, was missing buttons and her skirt was wrinkled and damp, from the inside out as cum and pussy ejaculate had soaked it. But as I kissed my mother-in-law’s friend Sapna goodbye, she told me to keep her panty’s and next time she’d bring me a new pair to play with!
---
Indian Sex Mms Scandals Videos

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Fresh Perspective on Indian Live Sex and Live Porn India desiaks 0 9,209 03-13-2024, 01:53 PM
Last Post: desiaks
  Saali Adhi Gharwali - 2 ratanraj2301 1 11,046 03-12-2024, 11:57 AM
Last Post: volohan
Bug Jannath Ke Hoor's sashi_bond 0 2,100 02-29-2024, 12:54 PM
Last Post: sashi_bond
  महारानी देवरानी aamirhydkhan 211 308,071 12-20-2023, 03:29 AM
Last Post: aamirhydkhan
  गुलाबो Peacelover 19 27,728 12-04-2023, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Peacelover
Exclamation Meri sagi mom ki chudai-1 (How I became Incest) gotakaabhilash 6 39,719 12-02-2023, 01:36 PM
Last Post: gotakaabhilash
  दीदी को चुदवाया Ranu 101 516,930 11-27-2023, 01:13 AM
Last Post: Ranu
  Sach me Saali adhi Gharwali - Part 1 ratanraj2301 0 5,821 11-22-2023, 09:58 PM
Last Post: ratanraj2301
  Maa ka khayal Takecareofmeplease 25 223,307 11-08-2023, 01:58 PM
Last Post: peltat
  FFM sex series Part 1 सपना Popcorn 4 8,821 11-08-2023, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Popcorn